Go with the Flow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing how to react to this I gulped down my share of alcohol as we headed out towards the rest. My head was certainly dizzy and I thought it was about to explode. It wasn't the alcohol but instead my own mother and her actions tonight. I felt guilty as a son but my hormones were literally crying out for her. I knew I was in for a long night and some part of it now wanted it to be. The rush to embarrass my brother had been overpowered by a strange feeling, something I wasn't really sure of. But definitely something which had to do with my mother.

As we headed out, the guys were staring at me with envy. I wondered whether any of them saw Mom kissing me. Well I was saved from a whole set of questions as mom played the music and readied herself for another performance.

Mom started with some sexy moves as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She kept on dancing with her blouse open and just like that after sometime, her blouse was off. Mom ground out sexy moves in a bra and a next to nothing skirt. After some time, she started slowly slipping out of her skirt and within a few minutes of playing back and forth they were off too. This was when she got a real loud reaction.

As the songs kept on playing, Tyler exclaimed that it was time for a lap dance. As I was about to reject his demands, Mom realised and quickly rushed towards me. She sat over my legs and started giving me a lap dance. I was shocked as I thought that it was all happening inside my head. Her hips moved back and forth, her legs rubbing against mine as she sat straddled over me. I felt helpless and sat there not knowing how to react.

She turned towards me and whispered in my ear "Just GO WITH THE FLOW David," and rubbed her boobs against my face.

At that moment I wished if I could have taken her bra off but to my disappointment they were still on her. I noticed that her nipples were poking out from her bra. So, it was not just me who was getting aroused by all this. As mom sat down on my lap, I moved my eyes from her chest to her face. For a moment, I thought she was about to kiss me right in front of everybody. But she gave me a little tease as she pulled away and continued grinding again.

I had gone to some other place mentally as I could no longer control my hard on. I didn't care that my cock was pressing against my mom's hot body as I was just enjoying this feeling. As I was getting hot for her, she stood up and went over to Ryan who was sitting next to me. I was maybe a little disappointed and jealous but also realised that it was for the best or else I would have wet myself then and there. As she was grinding one after the other, I was watching over jealously until it was finally the groom's turn to get a lap dance.

Mom sat over James and started moving in circles. Then out of nowhere she dropped down her bra straps. Would Mom really take her bra off and go full-frontal before James and me? Some part within me wanted her bra off as I was excited to see Mom's breasts naked for the first time ever. As she continued playing with James, she dropped her bra very slowly and threw it at Tyler who grabbed it instantly and began sniffing it. I was disgusted with Tyler but how could I blame him as I too was aroused by my very own mother. Mom was now topless looking so sexy in just her panties and stockings. It was then when I realised that there would be no way back from here. Maybe Mom was too drunk to realise what she was doing and got carried away in the heat of things. It was wrong that this night involved her two sons but maybe the woman within her had overpowered the mom inside her.

As I began watching my mom with her bosoms in full view, I suddenly realised that our three friends had their dicks out and were rubbing them. Mom saw all three of them holding their dicks out and masturbating. She had a smirk on her face as she stood up and came towards my chair. She placed her left leg over the chair right between my legs, her toes touching my crotch and ordered me to unclasp the garter. I found the button and unclasped it and then did the same with the other leg.

Mom returned to the center and started dancing again this time slowly playing with her panties.

"Get them off already," Tyler shouted at her, as she continued teasing us all.

She acknowledged Tyler's words and very slowly dropped them down to her knee. She stretched her legs wide apart and gave me a full naked view of her crotch. I couldn't believe my eyes as Mom stayed in the same position giving me a clear view of her shaven pussy. Then, she did a little twirl and turned her back towards me.

Mom was facing me backwards. As she bent down to slide her panties off, I was treated to an unrestricted access of mom's derriere. Mom saw the lust in my eyes as she glanced at me from between her legs. This was the first time I had seen my Mom's tight round ass covered with no clothing whatsoever. If she weren't my Mom, I would have banged her asshole then and there. The only little problem was that I felt helpless despite all my sexual desires. So, there was Mom in just her stockings, heels and her face mask playing off the role of a stripper to perfection if not better.

Seeing this, Tyler went up to Mom, grabbed her by the waist and started grinding his dick against her butt. Mom stood there feeling helpless and shocked by Tyler's actions. I was filled with grave anger by what Tyler had just done. How dare he just go and grab Mom like that and rub himself over her? I wanted to go up and kick Tyler's balls but then that would totally ruin everything. Also I knew that we just couldn't go forward with our plan and reveal Mom out as it was too late already. But, I knew I had to stop it somehow.

I stood and pulled Tyler backwards and said as calmly as I could "Boys we can't go that far. We'll be screwed big time if we get physical with her. She's not a whore but just a stripper."

"Well she could at least give us a blow job. We can't just end the night like this. Come on David, that's not fair. Besides there's always the one rule at any bachelor's party and the rule states that the groom gets what he wants. And even the stripper can't deny the groom's wishes. So, James what do you think? How about this bitch just blows us all off and then we call it a night?"

"I guess a blow job wouldn't hurt anyone. Anyway, we would have all jerked off after a night like this. It would be better if she helped us. But remember guys, nobody can tell Megan anything about this," said James.

I was shocked to hell.

"BRO, THAT'S YOUR MOTHER YOU'RE ASKING TO BLOW YOU! GET A GRIP!" I thought.

I wish I had the courage to say those words out loud out but to no avail, I kept quiet. I felt guilty that I had put mom in such a position. I wished if it were simple enough where Mom would just pull her mask off and avoid the embarrassment. But, we had already gone too far and there was simply no way back from here.

"So, bitch, you heard what the groom said. Get down on your knees and blow us off," screamed Tyler, as if she were a whore.

Mom reluctantly went down on her knees like Tyler ordered, and pulled James' jeans down and started running her fingers over his dick. As it grew larger, she licked it a little and put his dick inside her mouth. He wasn't a biggie in that department. Mom took turns to blow one after the other as the boys waited impatiently for her to suck them off. All of them spurted out their cum over mom's face and chest as she smartly pulled out their dicks before they could cum inside her mouth. By the time she came towards me she was bathed in cum.

Mom went down on her knees placed in between my legs, then unhooked my button and pulled my pants and undies down. I was naked in front of my naked mother ready to be blown. The moment her hands touched my cock, I trembled in pain. Slowly and steadily she started rubbing my cock. I wanted to feel her breasts and hold them with my bare hands. So, I mustered up some courage and delicately cupped her breasts with my hands not knowing how she would react. As mom didn't show any signs of resistance, I grew confident enough as I pinched her nipples. Mom moaned as I continued playing with her nipples.

Then as my little man grew long enough, Mom thrust my entire cock in her mouth and started sucking it off. I was amazed to see her worship my cock like that. Well my cock was definitely too big for her but that didn't deter her from taking in as much as she could down her throat. I closed my eyes as I knew I would climax anytime now. Mom gave out a little moan and after hearing her moan, I couldn't hold back any longer. I didn't want to cum inside her out of shame and then I just looked down at Mom.

Mom realised that I was about to cum, so she nodded, giving me the sign of approval, as she was ready to take my load in. I moved my hands away from her breasts and grabbed the back of her head and ejaculated down her throat as hard as I could. She choked a little when the first stream of my cum exploded in her mouth but quickly gulped it down. Unlike others, mom had swallowed all of my cum or at least she tried gulping down as much as she could. The last few drops coming out were licked off by her.

Mom stood up and regained her composure as she announced she had to leave. I stood up and quickly pulled my pants up and helped gather her clothes around. I handed her blouse and skirt as she put them on quickly and started heading out. Her lingerie was lying somewhere around but she didn't bother about it.

"Boys, it was a great night. I hope I entertained you guys enough, and James congratulations and best wishes for your wedding. Good night boys. Sweet dreams," said Mom and I could see a little tear in her eyes.

I thought Mom was shattered that she had to go through such a night of humiliation where she had to blow her own sons.

She reached towards the door. The boys thanked her in return and bade her goodbye with disappointment as they didn't want her to leave. I rushed quickly behind mom as I knew I had to confront her and apologize for tonight.

As soon as we were out in the hall, I shut the door and apologised, "Mom, I'm really sorry, it was all my fault. I never should have come up with this stupid plan. I apologise for the humiliation you had to face. Also, I'm really sorry for my actions tonight. I don't know why I behaved in such a manner. Please forgive me Mom, will you?"

She didn't say anything as she leaned towards me and pressed her soft mouth against mine. I could feel her body getting hot, her soft lips and the sweet smell of her perfume which were driving me crazy. Our tongues touched each other's and our bodies trembled. We continued kissing without even caring if someone would see us. Suddenly, mom pulled out and both of us were left gasping for breath. She removed her mask and gave it to me and walked off inside her room. I stood there left confused as mom shut the door.

As I entered our room, the guys had snoozed off to my relief. I found Mom's panties lying on the floor so I picked it up and put it aside along with the mask. I couldn't initially find her bra until I saw it stuffed inside Tyler's pants. I moved towards the bedroom thinking about the series of events which took place tonight.

*****

As I lay there on the bed sleepless, it was two in the morning, I thought about how we had gotten to this. I revisited everything that happened tonight including how mom behaved. Right from asking me to "Just GO WITH THE FLOW" to dressing up so provocatively. I knew that Mom behaved in a certain manner today and she knew what she was doing. Why would Mom go nude in front of her sons and give them a blowjob? Did she really think that she could get away with it so easily? Was Mom so stupid and innocent enough that she didn't realise what could have happened tonight? Or, had she done it all on purpose?

There were so many questions left unanswered but the most important were the ones that had nothing to do with her being a stripper. Like, why did Mom kiss me in the kitchen. Why did she blow me and drink all my cum while not doing the same with the rest? And, why did she kiss me right in the hallway and then break off all of a sudden. I needed answers to these questions and I knew that the only person who could answer them was there right in the room next to ours.

I wasn't sure whether it would be right to knock on Mom's door at this hour and start bombarding her with my questions. I believed she herself had a rough night and if I were to go in there it would only make matters worse. But, I could not wait until the next morning to get all the answers to my questions. I needed to go right now and ask Mom what exactly happened tonight and why.

I had to follow my instincts so I got up from the bed and headed out. Luckily the boys were all sleeping and nobody realised I was gone. I stood at her door for what seemed like a lifetime and then knocked at her door, unsure whether she would even open the door. What if she were already asleep or what if she had left for home? Suddenly I heard someone walking towards the door as I waited impatiently.

The door opened and Mom was standing naked right in front of me. At that moment, all hell broke loose, as I entered the room shutting the door behind me and started kissing her. Rather than ask her for answers, here I was kissing her again for the third time tonight. I held her close to me against the door, not wanting to release her from my clutches, fearing that if I'd let her go I would lose her. Instead of showing resistance, Mom kissed me back and our tongues danced in rhythm. She melted against my body and submitted herself completely to me. Even though the room was dark, Mom's eyes answered all of the questions that I needed. The truth was that she had planned to seduce me all night long. We weren't sure whether this was just lust or something more and meaningful. But we didn't care because tonight we just wanted to make love to each other.

This mother and son kiss continued, as I realised that something was poking hard against my chest. Mom's nipples were fully erect and harder than before, that I couldn't believe how sexually aroused she was. After we broke apart from the kissing, I whispered, "I love you Mom."

"I know baby. I love you too, I always have and always will," she replied.

I picked her up in my arms and held her close to me as we moved towards her bed. I dropped her on the bed and moved on top of her.

Mom and I were on the bed as she lay beneath me. Slowly, I started caressing her breasts and started running my fingers around her areola. I started teasing her as mom moaned loudly when I pinched her nipples again. Carefully I gave the nips a sensual bite and started sucking them off.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh God!!" Mom moaned like never before. She held my face with both her arms and pulled me towards her face.

"Make love to me son," she whispered in my ears as I realised that Mom was too vulnerable. "We'll have time for all the other stuff later on. But make love to your mother tonight. Oh baby, I want you -inside me - Come to your Mommy."

These words created a ripple effect as Mom opened her legs wide giving me the invitation to get inside her pussy. As I directed my cock towards her genitals, I could feel that Mom was all wet down there. Very carefully, I inserted my cock inside her pussy and gave gentle thrusts. The moment my cock entered her pussy I felt home. It felt like I was destined to be inside her again.

Mom moaned, "Ahhhhhhhhh!! Be gentle. It's been a while."

I slowly slid my cock trying to go as deep inside her with every thrust. Mom's body was shaking with excitement and she held me tightly against her naked body.

The longer I was inside her the more confident I grew and increased my thrusts. By then my cock was deep inside her and had reached territories where no one had ever been to. Her pussy walls were really tight for a woman her age and it was helped by the fact that Mom had hardly had sex since our father left us.

"Fuck me David. Fuck your mother."

Listening to Mom speak like this, I went crazy and started humping her even faster.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh baby!!" she screamed with each stroke inside her and I knew she wouldn't be able to last long.

"Baby make me cum. Yes, yes, yes just like that... deep inside your mother's pussy. Fuck me hard son," she pleaded with me.

I was climaxing myself for the second time tonight and could not hold any longer. I was a bit worried since I wasn't wearing any condom. What if I came inside her and Mom was to get pregnant?

As my thrusts grew faster and harder I warned her, "I'm ready Mom."

As I gazed into her big bright-green eyes, she nodded in approval to cum inside her as Mom was climaxing herself. She was breathing heavily now as her legs tightened and her back arched. Mom bit down and gritted her teeth before giving out a scream so loud that it echoed all across the room. Streams of juices had flown out of her vagina as she orgasmed. I could feel her body tense up as she reached a place like never before.

Watching mom orgasm like that, I couldn't hold it any longer as I came shooting all of my cum deep inside her womb, the same place I had entered this world a little more than 18 years ago.

"Oh God. I love you baby. Plant your seeds deep inside your mother's womb" she moaned.

Finally, as all of my load was drilled deep inside her pussy, I withdrew my cock and slowly moved besides her. Both of us lay there left gasping for breath. We were both covered in sweat and tears of joy.

Mom looked towards the moon smiling at us as she moved away from me. I moved behind her and spooned her, caressing her nipples with my fingers. I lifted her hair aside, kissed and gently nibbled her nape. Soon, we were both off to sleep in the same position as we were in. We didn't care about any consequences that were to follow after tonight. We just laid there, embraced in each other's love, enjoying the moment, enjoying the very first time we made love to each other. When the night had begun we were just like any mother and son but as the full moon gazed upon us in delight, we were sure that this was something more.

We were no longer just mother-son, because after tonight we were to forever embark on a new journey as lovers.

To be continued...

Note: Please feel free to comment your views and rate my story so I can improvise in the next part.

12