Gobbled

Story Info
A little mothering gets way out of hand.
2.6k words
4.45
85.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: A little mothering gets way out of hand.

******

Before his discomfort boils over and transforms into anger, so he is able to overcome his lack of confidence, and summons enough courage to tell her to back off, Cloe's lips are on him. They're soft and puffy, slightly wet and hungry. Her hands grab his head, and she begins showering him with kisses. She licks off remnants of jam smeared on his lips. Cloe has made a mess of his face, while she has fed him breakfast. His helplessness has revived her fascination with control, a penchant of hers. And as a consequence, repeatedly overstepping his boundaries has roused her appetite for more.

Though perplexed by her sudden wanton cuddling, his bottled-up character lets it happen. He observes her fair complexion. Her beautiful face is radiant. When she interrupts her frenzied smooching to check up on his reaction, he spots a couple of tiny freckles on her nose and cheeks. But there is something else, her cheery facial play seems to be enriched with arousal. The pale skin on her high cheekbones has taken color. Their eyes lock for an instant, before she kisses him again. This time she keeps probing with her tongue until his lips yield, and he gives in to her lusty necking. On reflex he closes his eyes, and her tongue slides in and explores.

He tastes remnants of mint flavor, and likes it, despite the fact he is easily repulsed by all kinds of tastes, scents or smells. Quite a contradiction, considering the bum he is.

It's been a while since he has been kissed. In any case, he isn't much of a kisser. So, he is baffled by the provocative way she determinedly engages his tongue and at the same time dismayed by his body's eager response, when he senses a treacherous stirring in his loins. Alarmed, he tries to evade her passionate frenching to suppress his wakening arousal, before it steams beyond his self-control. She doesn't let him; her delicate hands prevent his head from slipping to the side. Her fervent smooching becomes even more dominant and controlling when she senses his coy resistance and futile attempt to break free. To make him feel his helplessness, she greedily licks his nose and cheeks, observes his confused reaction with a confrontational grin, and when he is about to complain, she confidently kisses him again.

The obvious arrogance in her face angers him. He is not her toy. Determined to fight her off this time, he worms his torso, although not for long. He freezes, when he notices inquisitive fingering on his baggy shorts. They wouldn't. But only an instant later the elastic waistband is pulled down, and his wakening tumescence is cruelly exposed. This is madness. He uses all his strength to buck, but to no avail. Meddling fingers flat-out grab his bared testicles, and squeeze them domineeringly, reinforcing the vast scope of his vulnerability.

He feels Jane's warm breath on his skin, before her husky voice whispers into his ear.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. Be a good sport. I want you to embrace Cloe's passion. She really digs you. Don't fight her. Make her feel welcome."

To emphasize her point, she continues to explore his heavy nuts, squeezing them from time to time.

Although outraged, how effortlessly those two pushy women force him into being intimate, his manhood has a will of its own. Freed of his confinement his member distances with ease. Mortified, heat quickly culminates in his face. While Jane keeps his balls enclosed with one hand, he senses her exploratory fingers on the inside of his thighs, insisting to expose himself even further. He resists. Not for long. A little pressure on his vulnerable testes persuades him to spread his legs. He moans his disapproval.

"Mmplss, dnn't"

He tries to squirm free. They don't let him.

Cloe's long tongue devotedly continues to explore the very depth of his cavity, while her busy fingers roam freely through his long hair. At times electrifyingly scratching his scalp with her nails, generating waves of prickling shivers all over his trapped body. To make it worse, each invasive touch, squeeze or tickle seems to stir his arousal even more, despite the non-consensual nature of their shameless groping.

Another painful squeeze and Jane has his attention. Once more he feels her warm breath on his ear before she whispers. This time the threatening timbre in her voice is obvious.

"I asked you nicely to behave. I'm not going to tell you again. Make her feel welcome and keep your legs apart. I like to observe the eagerness of your little pecker. And to let you in on a secret, and give you a fair warning, I enjoy making you do it. Now, show Cloe, you can be just as enthusiastic."

Because of her lewd comment on his wakening arousal, his already heated complexion - in a mixture of anger and embarrassment - blushes crimson. He is upset and confused. Despite their unexpected hostile behavior, why does he still experience that shameful tumescence?

"Mmplss!" He begs into Cloe's kissing, beginning to quiver.

In defiance of his agitation, as soon as he feels the intimacy of Jane's wet tongue exploring and licking the outer portion of his ear, shamefully, his member engorges fully. The arousing mixture of her moist touch and warm breath of nearness send spiralling knives of pleasure through his confined body.

"That's the spirit," praises Jane with a chuckle, while she observes the prominent contours of his now rampant cock.

The two females continue to manipulate his senses, and the unbearable shame of being coerced into submission becomes clouded by a lecherous urging for further attention in his loins. He tries to fight his awakening libido, although not very successful. Their combined haptics and the multitude of pleasurable sensory overload overwhelm his unwillingness, making him curse his long-neglected need for intimacy. He damns his tendency to lubricate naturally, because they'll surely view that as consent. And considering how their playful personalities have turned out so far, they'll probably ridicule his copious oozing.

The delicate intimacy of Cloe's avid necking makes him engage her tongue a little. His shy kissing fuels her fervor to dominate to new heights. Again and again, Cloe forces her tongue deep into his mouth, almost making him gag on her invasive assault. He is barely able to breathe.

Wickedly, despite Cloe's energetic kissing and insistent grasp on his head, his excitement continues to grow, and within moments the dreaded testaments of his accelerating arousal begin to leak.

"Keep going Cloe. He likes it. His pecker is seeping pre-come already. Let's force him over the edge."

Jane's bold announcement prompts him to once more fight Cloe's affection. Their apparent confidence to provoke an involuntary orgasm shames him. But he isn't prepared for their combined tenacity.

Jane aptly encloses the smooth convexity of the feverish bulb, gently peels back its protective hood and exposes the very essence of his maleness. Jane's slightly cooler fingers begin teasing the spongy underside of his blazing tip, and her wondrous touch causes the skin of his dangling balls to tighten. She reads his privates like an open book. Her well-manicured fingers further encourage their eagerness to emit, by faintly tickling the clenching skin of his scrotal sack. The sensory overload of scratching and steady rubbing further blurs his opposing mind. The last remnants of self-esteem, he so desperately clings to protect, quickly evaporate, when two fingers form the treacherous O shape he knows so well, and ever so softly stimulate his inflamed head in a practiced motion. Horrified, his whole body petrifies, when his foggy mind registers, Jane is going to jerk him off.

They can't be doing this here. Of all places. Shocked, he groans his opposition into Cloe's invasive smooching.

"Mmpllss, msstpp!"

His stubborn reluctance seems to fire their desires to get him off even more. The way Jane's cool fingers methodically pump his cock, expertly toy with the sensitive underside of his swollen corona, while providing repetitive friction at a steady pace, it becomes apparent, the mature woman has a lot of insight on how to trigger a male's urge to plant his seed. It's all about rhythm and grinding. Jane pays close attention to his exposed private parts, the immense swelling of his inflamed head, even the intermittent opening of his slit eye, oozing gooey pre-come and confirming his reluctant enthusiasm.

If they keep going, this won't take much longer. It has been almost a week since he has masturbated. And to make matters even worse, because of his infrequent dealings with females, when he did get a chance to demonstrate his virility, he has always been a quick shooter. That didn't invite much praise with the ladies. But with those two, humiliating him seems to be rather high up on their agenda. So, because of the runny pre-come steadily leaking from his eager member, in no time, vulgar fapping noises can be heard.

Mortified by the loud manifestations of his tumultuously approaching peak, he half-heartedly tries to fight them. But his defiance to protect his modesty doesn't hold any longer. Under their combined assault his movements become erratic, and his breathing laborious.

"He is going to spurt soon. His little pecker is almost purple. Let's see how much pent up semen he's got stored in those balls." In one final attempt to elicit even more fervor, Cloe cruelly squeezes his nose shut, robbing him of much needed air, while she mercilessly tongues him.

On the verge of asphyxiation, their combined efforts quickly take him to the point of no return. The familiar firework of tickling overload begins with his balls, receding almost painfully. His abdominals tighten, his buttocks clench and the prickling frenzy signalizing his imminent peak reaches a maddening crescendo. Jane expertly reads all the telltale signs of his imminent defeat. Male virility at its peak is always a sight to behold. His withdrawn balls form a straight line with his steely manhood, ready to burst. She encourages their eagerness to emit, scratching the taut skin with her long nails and whispers supportively, "Come on, be a stud and show us what males love most, shoot your come for us."

Jane's whispered encouragement triggers his orgasm. As if chocking on something his slit opens and he violently explodes.

"Mmmmmmh!!"

The great force and huge quantity of his fierce ejaculation startle Jane.

"Woooha! Wasn't expecting this little fella on having that much potency."

He groans, while several strong bursts of thick semen stain his T-shirt, and his balls duteously release their boiling content. Rope after rope of gooey white ejaculate erupts from his maltreated penis until his intense orgasm slowly subsides. Jane continues to pump his cock until his fiery ejaculation ebbs and transforms into a meaningless dribble.

"That's a good boy. You can let go of him now, Cloe. He's finished. What a mess! He peed semen. I've never seen such a powerful eruption on a male. He certainly doesn't look it. What a potent fella. He's definitely a keeper."

Reluctantly Cloe stops darting her tongue in and out and lets go of his head. He feels quite exhausted, but at least he is able to breathe freely. Their combined assaults have resulted in what is quite easily the best orgasm he has ever had.

"Ghosh mom, his T-shirt is soaking wet. I never knew cocks could spurt that much come."

He is completely drained. Their cruel machinations have consumed all his energy. There is no fight left in him. He leisurely rides the receding euphoria, and decides to ignore their rude comments.

Jane giggles with glee. "Like I've said. He's a keeper. You know I like delicate men. But skinny men with potent cocks, I dig even more. And even though he probably doesn't know it, he's got a powerful submissive bent. His violent orgasm bears testimony to that."

Cloe agrees empathically and grins mischievously. She has liked him on first sight, and has immediately seen his potential. He is like an uncut diamond, a beautiful male ready to be conquered, even though he certainly radiates all the telltale signs of a vagrant. But there has been something else about his aura, which has attracted her the very moment he has set foot in that breakfast joint.

She grabs the steak knife from the plate in front of him, and cuts the plastic cuffs they have surprised him with earlier. He still has that dreamy post euphoric look on his handsome face and offers no resistance, when Jane draws up his baggy shorts and rubs in the remaining sticky moistness from her fingers. The smeared testaments of his virility make it look as if he has been incontinent.

Cloe gently brushes his disheveled hair out of his languid face, and mutters affectionately, "He still looks starved. Let's order more food for him."

"No, we need to get out of here, before we draw any more attention to us. That booth only partly covered his ferocious orgasm. See the couple in the opposite corner? Judging by the distain in their stares, they've witnessed every detail of our little porn show."

That makes him look up. He sees Jane is telling the truth. Once again, his face lights up with shame. When his eyes screen the rest of the coffee shop, his immense embarrassment almost makes him throw up. Not everybody has seen his indiscretion, but those who did, are obviously awestruck by his humiliating performance, and openly gawk in his direction. It is only a poor consolation for him that they can't make out his semen stained T-shirt. He has never been more humiliated in his life. Startled, he doesn't know what to do.

Cloe grabs a couple of paper towels and triumphantly smears the heavy semen stains from his T-shirt. She relishes the distinct odor of his virility. She has a penchant for male seed. And she just loves to make them spurt. And the fact that the poor sod has no new clothing to change into gives her mischievous pleasure.

Resignedly he leans back, once more beaten by his own naivety. At least he isn't hungry anymore. They have stuffed him completely. Jane has ordered everything he has asked for. She hasn't flinched, when he ordered tenderloin, the most expensive item on the card. The only catch has been, they have playfully talked him into letting them cuff him. Because of their generosity to buy him food, they have asked nicely to give him a little mothering. They have claimed, they loved to observe a starved man eat. It has been an odd request. But the two gorgeous females have displayed such an honest mood of maternal concern, and have really been friendly with him, even though he clearly looks like the bum he is. That's why he has agreed. And the obvious resemblance in their complexion have set them apart as mother and daughter. Hence, he has concluded their interest in his well-being to be genuine.

The food and beverages have been delicious. And at first, they have played along nicely, and have really pampered him a lot. He hasn't eaten in days, and it has shown. But after a while, their interactions have become increasingly bold, outright domineering. Yet, because of the cuffs, he hasn't been able to fight them off.

And then they practically raped him in public. He can't agree more, they must get out of there.

Jane puts a C-notes in the tray, and gestures them to get up. To avoid those judgmental stares, he gets all the time, and hates so much, he keeps his sight to the floor, and timidly follows Cloe's swaggering behind to the exit.