All Comments on 'Gobbled'

by N_Deavours

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um...

Not going to lie... This badly needed context. The beginning was so frustrating to try to understand because there is no set-up whatsoever and the random inclusion of the Jane character with no mention of her prior was confusing. There is no description of fhe environment until the end, which means readers have no idea what to visualize and really this whole thing felt like it was 10% of a story and the other 90% was just left out. I dislike leaving negative comments but this story needed more work before being published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was hot!

And looking at the number of readers, I’m not the only one who enjoyed the story. But haters gonna hate. Disregard the venomous spit masquerading as critique.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A GOBBLER IS ALSO AKA A TURKEY

an animal who gobbles and struts, TK U MLJ LV NV

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
I’m incredibly submissive

As such, when I got to the part of him being flex-cuffed and taken I completely melted. Well, all but one part of me.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Very enticing...the richness is in the details and your verbiage was exciting and a very enjoyable read! Pleasant journey! Thank you for taking us with you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The only thing that would have made this better would be if the man where Jane's son... (Chloe's brother)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous