All Comments on 'Goblinsbane Ch. 01: Pilgrimage'

by BewareTheDream

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 6 years ago
No comments yet!?

I can't believe no one has said anything. I love this story. Please keep writing this one.

I have to move on to the rest of your work but if they're anything like this then it's a definite 5 stars from me!

BewareTheDreamBewareTheDreamalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words, Hayden!

I appreciate the words of encouragement!

Yep, I'll definitely continue writing more Goblinsbane stories. I've got a rough outline for this first story arc, which should be about 10 chapters. I also have ideas for several story arcs after that.

I'm currently working on Goblinsbane: Chapter 3, but before I finish that, I'm going to finish editing my next Lyre of Tears / Tor Moraine chapter, which is almost ready to submit to Lit. If all goes well, I should have the next Tor story submitted today, and then I'll resume writing Goblinsbane Ch. 3.

Again, thanks for the kind words! Boosts of confidence like that are always appreciated!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 5 years ago
Enjoyable beginning.

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this story. However as I kept reading, the characters started to develop into interesting personalities and I became much more interested in seeing how this will develop. I especially enjoy the friction between Kassus and Eredwal, and am curious to see how Sister Sabine will keep the peace. Well done, and I am looking forward to a good binge reading session.

Just a note, it’s sad that you are only getting 1 comment every 1000 views or so considering the quality of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBewareTheDream@BewareTheDream
I originally made this Literotica profile for roleplaying purposes. Now, many years later, I'm using it to post short stories. I enjoy all sorts of fantasy and sci-fi. I plan on writing erotic and non-erotic stories in those genres, starting with fantasy. The first short s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES