All Comments on 'God, I Love Your Cock!'

by Mr_Neb

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sheridan Neville

My wife Sheridan is an excellent cock sucker,and she makes a habit of sucking strangers cocks and then telling me how much they enjoyed it!

Rusty69267Rusty69267almost 6 years ago
Beauty

We used to be like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice title!

When my voluptuous wife died, I was certain that my sex life was over. I was grateful for the fantastic fun times that my busty lady love had given me in bed (and elsewhere). Then I met .... Her. Even more "out of my league" than my wife had been. Much younger than me. As hot for me as I was for her. We went to my bedroom for the first time. The moment our clothes were off, she dropped to her knees and began sucking on my balls. She sucked so hard that it hurt. I asked her to join me in bed, and as she got on top of me and slid my throbbing dick into her seething pussy, she moaned "Oh God, I love your cock." I'll never forget her voice, saying those words. I'll also never forget all the times that followed, when she had no voice, because she was too busy sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Thanks for the reminder!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Fine Fine

I love it when married couples show each other they still lust for one another. I hope my marriage keeps us happy with whatever we try sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
married 25 yrs

my wife and I have been married for 25 yrs and she sucks my cock at least once a week....she loves how much cum I shoot out in thick ropes and says it tastes so sweet....I eat lots of pineapple and other fruit and drink lots of water

ValendonValendonover 3 years ago
OK--NOW I understand your note!!

YESYESYES!! Gimme the pre-cum! Free-flowing and abundant, shimmering, slick, warm and oh, so loved!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

God the filthy cocksucker has more cock and cum in his mouth than a whore does. Go figure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Neb@Mr_Neb
My name is Mr. Neb and have been active here almost from the very beginning of Literotica. I post occasionally on the bulletin board but mostly I am here for the stories. I write them and read them. I must admit that most written erotica as well as films and videos aren’t v...