God of Whores Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was his turn to smile as she walked towards the bed, her curvaceous ass swaying with every step, hands raising to remove the thin blue veil from her head, casting it aside to float gently to the floor. Then she undid the clasp of her toga, the white garment gathering at her feet in a tumble of silken fabric, that perfect ass now visible. Pericles began to approach her, pulling his Tunic from over his head as he neared, leaving only the strained loincloth beneath. She turned then, giving him his first sight of those incredible tits, firm and high like a pair of pumpkins on her perfect chest.

She watched hungrily as his hands finally went to untie the last garment, dropping the cloth to the floor and kicking it aside as he continued to step closer, his humongous cock swaying back and forth below the ponderous weight of his smooth, overpacked scrotum. She licked her lips, eyeing the endowment with clear glee,

"Now Timon is going to be gentle with your step-sister, as he should be, but *I* am Fourth Matriarch of the Temple of Aphrodite. I have put years of work into training myself to fuck better than the best and if you attempt to go easy on me, you will certainly fail to conquer me. I have fucked the cream of the cream of crop, both male and female, and even been given the honor of dallying with the Goddess herself. Your goal, for as long as it takes, is to fuck me into utter submission before I can do the same to you. Should you fail, you will not be allowed to join the order, succeed and your time as an acolyte will begin. I will demand much of you, but take heart that I suspect you have very much to offer.

As she spoke he closed the distance to her close enough that his now-erect cock smacked her torso just beneath the tits. He wasn't sure, but he thought he looked even bigger than usual, though whether this was due to the special food or just how worked up he was about getting to powerfuck this incredibly hot woman he couldn't say. She reached down, cradling his slab of potent fuckmeat gingerly, her hands not quite closing around it as she explored its veiny surface.

Pericles smirked at her sudden timidity, "Too big for you?" he asked, arrogantly flexing his organ just a little in her hands.

She replied like no other woman in his life ever had, "Well, dear Pledge, it is certainly a strong and impressive endowment," then she leaned forward, those tits swooping just low enough to tease at the head of him as she whispered the most crushing words he'd ever heard into an ear, "But I've had bigger."

A little piece of Pericles died then as his mouth fell open a bit and his eyebrows raised in shock. The Merchant's wife had been right; he'd let hubris rule him and now the realization that he was NOT the biggest cocked man walking the earth was upsetting everything about how he saw his place in it. For the first time he worried that he might not be in the league one needed to be in order to join the temple, everything was in doubt.

Then, suddenly, her lips met his in a kiss and it all didn't matter. Who cared if he was the biggest? He knew he was one hell of a fucking stud and if she'd really had bigger, he'd still find a way to out-fuck all who had come before. He leaned into the kiss, hungrily claiming her mouth with his tongue as she claimed him, his hands roaming around to cup and slap at her huge soft buttocks, loving the way they moved at his touch.

Moving his palms to the undersides of those luscious cheeks, he lifted Zoe up, tricking her into thinking her was about to impale her on his immense cock like some kind of amateur, but instead he kept lifting her until her thighs were on his shoulders, using his skilled tongue and lips to attack her cunt, tasting the sweetness it seemed only a priestess could offer, his cock throbbing as he lashed across her clit with stroke after stroke.

She howled a bit then, seeming to be a bit pleasantly surprised that there truly was more to him than just a huge cock and tangled her fists in his thick, lustrous hair, grinding her pelvis against him as though to scrape more pleasure out his flicking tongue and clit-sucking lips. With her weight resting on his shoulders, his arms were free to explore and he sent them in two different directions, one reaching up to weight and fondle those massive tits, skilfully avoiding the nipples and just teasing around them, the other giving her ass more play, his fingers stroking along either side of her sensitive crack, bringing a gasp of startled enjoyment from her.

Then he was thrusting his big tongue between her lips, stabbing it deep and fast, still moving his upper lip hard against her clit, humming to make it vibrate as he jammed in and out, straining to taste her G-spot. Meanwhile he began to fully probe her ass and finally let his free hand tug on her nipples, really milking them for all they were worth.

This was too much for her and they were both astounded to find her cumming already, a great mouthful of squirt gurgling down his throat as those thighs clamped hard around his head. Pleased with himself that he'd managed to already make a positive impression he tilted forward then, slamming her back-first onto the bed, cradling her weight in his palms so it wasn't really as jarring as it could be if he let her free-fall, but the excitement of the sudden descent was enough to make her arch her back, eking another vast squirt of juices from her that splattered his resplendent abdominals.

Not wanting to yield the advantage he was pressing, Pericles grabbed his giant dick by the base, experimentally slapping it down onto her cunt with enough force to make her jump.

"Oh Goddess!" She cried out, still trying to regain her senses from the incredible power display he was putting on already, distracted by the fat fleshy stalk of meat now abusing her clit and cunt-lips as one. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The brute was an utter beast with his log of flesh, each jarring hit making her rev up enough to feel the teases on the edge of another orgasm. It wouldn't bring her over by itself, but she felt helpless to retaliate as he continued to rain down punishment on her sensitive little sex.

Then he changed tactics again, leaving his cock on her cunt in the final smack, suddenly shaking his fist all over, grinding into her with a vibrating hotness that sent tremors of pleasure from her toes to her tits and on exploding in her brain. She had to arch her blinking head up to look down, seeing that she was indeed squirting yet again, her divine juices spurting in splattery flows that dripped down thighs and pendulous balls; she'd shot so much by now that his whole undercarriage looked as though it had been oiled, and he was just getting started.

When he was done vibrating his cock against her, he grabbed her ankles and slid her further down the bed, positioning himself for a world-class impalement of her visibly throbbing cunt, but it was in this moment that she revealed herself to be far superior to any other woman he'd ever fucked.

For one thing, despite all the orgasms, she wasn't at all catatonic like he expected; if anything she seemed only more invigorated and energetic, using the momentum of his slide to go off the edge of the bed and plant herself on her knees before him. She arched her back, moving like a striking cobra and whipped up, wrapping her humongous tits solidly around his turgid cock. Pericles was unused to seeing his gigantic prong literally vanish between a pair—in fact only the Goddess herself had managed this previously, and that vision still haunted him. It took every ounce of his strength and sexual reserve not to cum right then and there, his mind taking him right back to the stream.

But he hung on, persevering long enough for her to begin to go to work on them, leveling the most incredible titfucking techniques to bear, sensations like he'd never felt before threatening to make his balls go off. She started predictably enough, a little of the familiar up-and-down wank that makes for the substance of good boob-sex, and it was no great surprise when she lowered her tits and head as one to give nasty sucking kisses to his cockhead while she continued to slowly pleasure him in this way, but then she went utterly wild.

She spread her tits wide, and then just bombarded his shaft with their heavy, swinging weight, smacking his immense rod this way and that, knocking it around between her knockers with audible wet smacks—at this point her tits were stained with cunt juice she'd so generously left on his cock from squirting. She shimmied then, continuing the same technique but giving each individual part of his weighty shaft its own unique titslap, finishing the incredible job by dropping the monstrous mounds right down to the level of his balls, soothing the ache of them with firm, wringing squeezes that felt like pure Elysium to Pericles's poor overtaxed nuts.

Then she changed it up again, rolling up to firmly park her tits around the head of his cock, squeezing it tight in the middle of the monumental mammories. She proceeded to just slap the sides of her breasts, the undulating momentum moving like an earthquake through each huge fuck-fruit. His jaw dropped at this, the feeling was once like the vibration he'd been giving her, but less predictable and far more tantalizing in its execution. The visual of her gleaming rack jiggling and swaying with each harsh spank that she administered to herself was another sense being assaulted by the sheer hot sexiness she was bringing to bear on him.

Then she gave each of her nipples a firm pinch, squeezing her elbows tight around her boobs to create the firmest seal yet around his cock. Then she was viciously shaking her tits up and down, one going up while the other went down. He didn't see how this couldn't be hurting her, but she betrayed no sign of pain at the extraordinary motion, the speed of her alternating tits smearing all around his cock as they passed each created a strange sound like he'd never heard before, and it so distracted him he completely missed the moment when his might nuts tightened.

"NnnnGH! NO! I CAN LAST LONGER!" He roared in dismay as his cock began to spew like a fountain upwards, great ropes of cum as thick as her wrists and several feet long each geysered out one after another. She laughed maniacally and with obvious arousal as the first rained down on her head, and then more and more concussive salvoes splatting down, striking her face, tits, legs and even her out-jutting ass where she knelt. As his insane flow finally began to subside, she started massaging his nuts, squeezing and caressing the big hangers, helping them to milk out the last drops of their insane payload.

"Still think you're up to the Priesthood, big boy?" She taunted, her wicked tongue wiggling.

Pericles was angry that he'd lost control; in all of his years banging every hot slut from Athens to the Mediterranean he had never once cum until he wanted to. He wasn't mad at her, of course, she was doing what she was supposed to and she was doing it very well, but he decided to take advantage of the sensation all the time and switch on a more dominant side to himself.

"If you're going to stick that out at me, you're going to USE it. Clean me up now so I can get to fucking your cervix into your brain-pan!"

She feigned a look of shock, dramatically reacting to his harsh words, but he back them up with a fist in her gorgeous, albeit cum-soaked red hair, shoving her face right into his nutsack. Pericles didn't let her regain control just yet, fearing what she might do if she had it again, so it was he who meticulous guided where he aimed her eagerly lapping and sucking mouth, making sure she'd covered every last inch of his big balls before moving her up to work on the shaft of his cock, slowly drawing her to her feet since the towering length of his erection was so vast she couldn't reach it's tip from her knees without pulling it down.

She relished her task, eagerly lapping up the droplets of cum he'd spattered himself with like they were sweet ambrosia. Just to be a bitch about it she would sometimes deliberately smear a cum-stained tit onto his cock or balls, forcing him to use her to re-clean areas she'd already covered. By-and-by, the slickly cum-coated shaft gradually turned into a slobber-smeared mess instead, glistening like a statue to rival the one in the room.

When she'd finally reached his head, he didn't want to take any chances and decided to brutally shove his cock into her throat. He'd been with so many women and knew that the inevitable result of this would be that they would gag and choke out. Of course they always came back for more, that was the magic of his big dick, but the effort was invariably something that would weaken and wear them out the longer he kept it out. He knew that if he used this method to subdue her, she'd be easy to rail the rest of the night until she was a helpless pudding, probably begging him to join the order.

But he'd made a huge miscalculation. His cock slid into her mouth and down her throat with the relative ease of a log going over a waterfall. He watched in total disbelief as inch after inch after inch disappeared into her seemingly bottomless gullet, her throat visibly bulging from the sheer width of his colossal meat, his entire shaft totally vanishing from sight.

When he'd run out of dick and his balls hard parked themselves lewdly on her chin she looked up at him and winked, her hand coming up to massage them again while her tongue darted out to paint at whatever she could reach. The sensation of having his cock entirely inside of her mouth was something totally new to him, and he again had to summon every last bit of his willpower to avoid losing another load right then and there.

That he was on the edge already made what she did next all the more devastating to his ego. It started at her lips, a puckering, flexing motion that tugged at his cock from the root. Then it was her cheeks, the cum-stained smooth skin hollowing a bit as she sucked hard, using the vacuum to caress the sides of his shaft's base while her lips continued their work. Then it was her throat, she was swallowing on him! Gulp after rough gulp like she really was trying to swallow his dick whole and leave him with nothing. Finally, utilizing a move similar to the one she'd used with her tits before, she rapidly slapped at her throat where his cock was bulging and also thumped a fist lower than that at the tops of her tits, creating a full five-part harmony of different motions and sensations and vibrations all along his cock, never stopping the constant flicking her of her tongue on his poor overstimulated balls.

That was it, he simply lost it again, roaring with a mix of pleasure and frustration, emptying a whole civilization's worth of sperm into her, pumping an even greater number of those impossible ropes like he'd never cum before inside of her. He was at least a little gratified to see that it did tax her to get through his orgasm without coming up, her eyes tearing up just a tiny bit as her belly visibly bulge a bit from the sheer volume of spunk he was pumping into her hungry gut. When he was done she stood slowly, and a bit carefully probably trying to avoid bruising her insides on the cock she was un-swallowing, a spew of sperm chasing his cock from her mouth as she gasped for breath, tits swaying as her lungs inflated.

With embarrassment after she'd withdrawn, Pericles had no choice but to collapse backwards, his knees buckling from the overwhelming sensation. This woman was no priestess! She was a demon bent on robbing him of any sense of manhood! How could he possibly hope to defeat her? As if to infuriate him more she just look at him with a smug little smile, putting two fingers to her lips before emitting a triumphant little belch.

"It's okay hon, not every hung stud is made for the priesthood. You don't have to keep going if you don't want to."

Still sitting, he shook his head, "No I'm fine. And I just want to clarify something; you said I should be rough, right?"

She nodded, "There's no way you'll get through this if you aren't willing to b—"

Whatever she was going to say was interrupted and lost forever; he'd stood up and let fly with his dick across her face, knocking the spit from her mouth along with the spray of the sperm and sweat that beaded on her skin. The blow left a long cock-shaped bruise on a cheek and spun her around to the bed, she grabbed its edge to keep upright. The hit had dazed her, and while she was still conscious and alert, she was still blinking the confusion from her eyes when he grabbed her beneath the arms and threw her into the center of the vast sleeping surface.

He stalked across the bed then, hunting her like an enraged animal, putting his humongous body over hers at the end of his movement. This time she offered no counter to him as he placed his cock at her entrance and shoved himself inside. He was disappointed that she didn't react with the sheer shock every other woman had upon taking a member of his size, but she still clearly enjoyed it, moaning and crying out such that he knew he was at least making his point; that point being that he intended to fuck her brains out and then probably fuck the brains too.

He began to thrust inside of her, testing her depths, and found them to be no less deep than her mouth. As usual, it was a sensation he was still getting used to, but he did his absolute best to focus instead on the hard work of truly drilling her, taking advantage of the bed's springiness to really plow her deep into the bed with each driving thrust. While her cunt clenched and squeezed on him hungrily, she didn't seem to have quite the level of control over it that she did her mouth and he was able to maintain some semblance of an upper hand as he tried to get his cock as deep into her as fast as he could, again and again and again.

In no time at all she was rewarding her efforts with more of her opulent girl-cream, soaking everything from his nuts to his feet in hot honey. After her first big round of orgasms she started to fuck him back in earnest, skilfully clenching along his shaft such that he started to feel in danger of cumming again, but this time he was not going to let that happen.

He changed positions on her, moving back into a crouch for himself and hauling her ass high up off the bed, using nothing but sheer body strength to keep her aloft and himself at the same deep-drilling angle. While she was very light, it took considerable power to keep her level and sustain the lift so evenly, consequentially great rivulets of sweat started to pour over his gorgeous muscles, the gleam of them catching the candle light as he continued to stuff her with more and more cock.

When he felt her acclimating to this he changed it up again slightly, re-angling her hips even more up and placing one of his feet by her head, striding her whole body like a mighty colossus. That made her lose it again and he was rewarded with spurts of pussy-juice that shot so high he could catch gouts of them on his tongue, which he eagerly did, the taste of her fueling him only to hornier and hornier heights, continuing to pound her mercilessly.

He lost track of time as the slap of his balls against her ass echoed in the little chamber, but he was certain he'd been going just in this one position more than an hour and wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep it up. She seemed to sense his diminishing strength and started to fuck him back again, playing with her own tits to entice him as she bounced her hips in his palms to the counterpoint rhythm of how he was fucking into her.

Unwilling to let go of control still, he kept his cock sheathed deep inside her as he spun her again, making her eat the bed sheet and putting a foot to the back of her head as he twisted a little and squatted down, letting gravity help him as he sawed, drilling her down with so much force the bed threatened to buckle and break. Whether it was the new angles his dick was hitting or the sheer dominance of this particular display stimulating her mentally he couldn't be sure, but she fantailed out her largest volume of cunt-sauce yet, the splattering of it rippling against his body from his stomach to his face, the squirt cutting down to a fine but wide-sprayed mist by the time she was finished.