God of Whores Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been at least another hour, their combined howls of pleasure so great that they were both sounding hoarse. Pericles wasn't sure how much longer he could last; this was like no sex he'd ever had and for the first time in his life he wasn't confident he'd be leaving a snoring form. When he felt her cunt begin its squeezing dance along his length again he knew he couldn't stay with it, instead pulling out all the way with a triumphant growl. She looked back up at him just in time to see him grab her hips, pulling her up so that her head, hands and feet were almost all in exactly the same place.

Then he took her ass. He just fucking took it, spearing his titanic rod into her without any of his customary gentleness or caution. The rest of her training told him that she could absolutely take it, and it wasn't his intent to hurt her; rather he just wanted to keep her guessing and take the power away from her to finish him off against his will.

This time he'd gamble correctly! When his cock bottomed out in her ass there was still a little left! He'd found a hole she hadn't trained to perfection! He rode it eagerly then, slamming and jamming as deeply inside of her as she allowed, sometimes claiming an extra centimeter or so of space inside of her, spanking her ass with his hands and nuts in alternating motions, taking full advantage of her obviously disoriented status as he gaped her tight rim in a non-stop onslaught of power-fucking.

He was terrified he'd still lost in the end as he felt himself start to cum, he didn't think he'd be able to manage another rise to the occasion if it came to it, but as luck was have it, there was some magic in the effect his boiling seed had on her as it filled her ass. She thrashed back, the biggest gout of nectar yet blasting from her pussy and soaking her own face, causing her to gargle and choke on her own payload. Her hands slapped at his hips then and she shook, just trying to escape the stream of facial punishment he was causing her to emit on herself.

"NGH! I yield! GWUGGAH! I yield! You've GRARGLE proven GWUB well!"

With a sound of relief that was somewhere between a roar and a sigh, Pericles fell from her then, still shooting the last big ropes of spunk all over the place. He contemplated going to the fountain, but found himself surprisingly clean apart from all the fuck-fluids. He didn't know what trick the temple could teach to accomplish that little miracle, but he wasn't going to complain as he crawled weakly for one of the pillows and parked his head, his big arms welcoming an equally-exhausted seeming Zoe into his arms.

The two cuddled a while, wrapping themselves up in furs before he was almost asleep.

"That was easily one of the best fucks I've ever seen, and not just from a Pledge. If you apply yourself, you're going to go very far in our order, stud. But I'm not going to lie; you still have a lot to learn and a little growing to do before you'll be a real force to be reckoned with in this place. Do you think you're up to it?"

He groaned, and nodded weakly, "Zoe, I'm honored by your words, but if I'm being honest too, I had no idea how little I truly knew about the art of fucking until I'd made love to you. That was incredible and I clearly have a lot to learn. I'm ready to do that."

She smiled happily and leaned in to kiss him then, her lips still tasting deliciously of her own cunt. "In that case stud, welcome to the Second ring. I'm skipping you past the service of an Acolyte and right into the training of a new initiate. Come to the main atrium we walked through tomorrow for your formal introduction, and then we'll get you into training. In the meantime, sleep well."

She wobbled a little as she stood, then moved to dress herself and leave. Pericles was amazed that she could stand at all. Had he truly beaten her? Or had she simply shown him mercy at the last moment? He reasoned that he might never know, but took comfort in a new sensation of feeling sexually sated. For the first time in his life, his nuts did not ache, nor did he hunger for more release. Here in this temple, he'd finally met his match; and he was looking forward to all the other matches he would get to meet as he advanced.

He slept then, and dreamed of the Goddess.