All Comments on 'God of Whores Ch. 05'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best yet!

I love this series. Proper Hellenic fuck fest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
At this point in time, this is the story in your arsenal that has the highest amount of potential.

I've read all of your stories; the ones I pay most attention to are the ones in a series. I've also been keeping up with the one-shots and the order they come out in an attempt to grasp what makes them strong and interesting or mediocre and kinda forgettable.

I'll be frank, from anything released after Chapter 4 of God of Whores till now, most of the content falls under the average to mediocre category for me. Is it because this is franchise fatigue? No, I happen to love the type of women you write and wish more people utilize the kind of detail you have in your stories. However, a lot of the characters you have released are not interesting to read.

Lets go with a few examples from some of your series.

Rick and Laura are both equally boring. So is the girl in What We Suck Besides Blood. Justine is not very fascinating. Holly... She is in a different boat, she is more interesting for sure, but I'm not digging the premise so favorably. Harem of Vanity's premise is great but the female lead is dull. When you have boring characters leading a tale, it also makes the story uninteresting regardless of how much sex scenes you put into it. But why are they boring?

Because none of these characters are vulnerable.

The two consistent characters that have shown any sort of weakness that they must overcome or be beaten completely by it are Pericles from God of Whores, and Ailara from The Minotaur series. In these two series, there is also a goal or desire that the main hero/heroine want to obtain, although the process between Ailara and Pericles are totally different. Ailara is an over confident, prideful, condescending, arrogant woman who believes she's the best at everything she's good at, which includes sex. But it's quickly established that there are plenty of aspects of sex she is not familiar with, and it didn't take long for her to discover that she's a slave and addict to her desires with each new adventure, so to speak. Each chapter showed more of her the chains imposed by her pride and upbringing breaking, the near insatiable slut within her clawing closer and closer to the surface as she unsuccessfully attempts to keep her desires at bay, only to succumb to her addictions as she finds herself unable to resist them whether it be men or women.

With that premise alone, Ailara's stories would be very entertaining as she evolves into the insatiable whore she always wants to be. However, Ailara is constantly being contested by the members of her party. Ailara sees herself as their betters, but in reality it's the opposite. In most cases, she is not their peers. Her goals of keeping her minotaur all to herself seems farther and farther away as time goes on. As far as Ailara is concerned there are stakes involved. She doesn't know if she has enough to compete with her harem, although in reality she never needed to if she would put her pride on the side once in a while.

Pericles, on the other hand, was handled even better. He's the big fish in the small pond who has never seen a lake or even the ocean. He never had a real challenge in his life, thus he never dealt with failure. But he's aware that it's a big world out there, there were countless things he had yet to experience. He challenged the world to give him something he can sink his teeth into, and the world responded in kind.

In God of Whores, the more Pericles succeeds, the harder he's going to fall once the time comes. Although he thought he definitely hit a roadblock when he had the potential to fail his acceptance test as an acolyte, he realized what his true goal was until he met Kassandra and Athena. And how far he really was before he was given the chance to test his mettle.

Could he handle them? Can he even imagine himself being at that level given what he has now? What does he need to do to become better? Who can help him? Can he even help himself after seeing what Athena and Kassandra are capable of? How can he beat them at their own game? What will he need to do watch Athena break? What's at stake? He's never felt so powerless in his life; and the message he got was to suck it up and get better or get the fuck out.

No one is here to offer any self-validation.

And this is why God of Whores is so interesting to me. I want to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

When she said "16 inches swinging around" I thought she meant soft. And coming from (or cumming for) you, it didn't seem weird at all. Absolutely appropriate, actually.

- E. A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A place devoted to carnal pleasure where the women are allowed to cum whenever they want but the men have to try and hold back, what kind of sex temple is this?! :P With cocks that big to be enjoyed whenever they want, Aphrodite's rules definitely seem to favour the girls ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

I enjoyed this installment very much! I especially loved when the biggest of the guys was just too big to be fully accomodated. Can’t wait for the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous