All Comments on 'Goddess'

by VeiledVixen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2?!

Please make a part 2!!! Or MORE? I loved it so much!

Phoenix6755Phoenix6755about 6 years ago
WOW! Awesome!

What a fantastic story! I can completely relate to your goddess! I often fantasize about an event like you described, but am always worried about being recognized... for the same reasons she does. Very well written! I look forward to reading more of your work!

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 6 years ago
We need more!

Let them meet again. Really. But this time her mask gets off unexpectedly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was perfect, but more please!

OMG this needs a sequel. You've set it up nicely for them knowing each other already but not quite realising it yet. I'd love to read how that pans out, that moment of recognition when they bump into each other.

This is one of the best stories I've read on here in a while. It's well written and hot as fuck. But my favourite part is that the lead takes charge of her own desires and the men are considerate and everything is consensual. They all have a real connection, they laughed together, they took a step back when necessary, it was perfect. The best sexual experience of my life was with a stranger who was considerate, made me laugh, gave me a ridiculous number of orgasms, and then made me breakfast and coffee before I left. Neither of us wanted a relationship, but that is what sex should be. I have such a kink for group sex, but all too often the men are disrespectful or forceful. Reading this made me realise how I've been starved of good erotica.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
You have to answer the questions you left!!!!!!!

Pleeeeeease!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super hot

Love how sexy this story is but also fulfils with a gripping story line. Great job and seriously need to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was just amazingly hot and such a gripping storyline too - you have a real flair for writing a natural group sex scene that doesn't feel forced or disrespectful. It was so great to see! Cant wait to see the sequels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!

I have read a lot of stories before- and rarely do they even meet my expectations. Your story knocked it out od the park!! Really really good!! Would love to read more!

member9458member9458almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

I'm going to read the rest of this but I just needed to comment on what a great start this is off to. It's rare for me to read a group sex story that so perfectly captures the emotions associated with great sex while still nailing (heh) the surface-level erotic appeal of a threesome. On top of that, I've got a bit of a mask/goddess fetish and that usually doesn't get written to without playing more to the BDSM crowd (which I don't mean to disrespect, but it's really not my thing). So your story just hit almost all my buttons in ways few stories do, and it's incredibly instructive and inspiring for me and my own erotica writing.

Off to the next chapter! If it's only half as good as this I still won't be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thank you. So refreshing to find an eloquent feminine voice here.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 4 years ago
She leaves the party?

First story I've read where lots of set up to got to sex party... then she leaves with just 2 guys... Should I keep reading series? Does it get more orgy like? That's my thing. I think 3 ways should not be "group" category. Just one man's opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeiledVixen@VeiledVixen
Hello all, I hope that you're staying safe and sane during these crazy times! I'm very happy to announce that I have published my Goddess series as a novel, and it is now available on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3XRZ8H?pf_rd_r=TFVEKXNS6SPDW6V0K390&pf_rd...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES