Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear god! How did I luck out with TWO???

I leaned back against the wall for support. As soon as the doors closed they moved almost in unison, bracing themselves against the mirrored wall with their forearms and bending their faces close to mine. Something about their mannerisms seemed almost familiar, and I smelled my favorite cologne. Hot breath tickled my neck, giving me goosebumps. Lips grazed my ear—the blonde again.

"What do you want to happen?"

Oh, god. What didn't I want?

I placed my hands on their chests, tracing musculature, looking for my voice. Their breath, their delicious musky smell, hell, their mere presence, was making it hard to speak.

"I want us to do anything that feels good."

"Where do you want us to stop?"

The dark-haired gladiator, in a whisper; I was beginning to think he might be mute. I hooked a hand under each waistband, caressing the tops of the hair I found with my fingertips. They sucked breath in hard between their teeth. I grinned, wondering if I was in for synchronized sex.

"We're adults. If you're doing something I don't like, I'll say stop, and you'll stop. I'll do the same."

I could feel their smooth-shaven cheeks grazing mine as they nodded. I continued in a low voice.

"But if you're looking for specifics, I want us to kiss." I crept my hands in a little further. "And play." Further. "And touch." Further. "And suck." Further. "And fuck." I was far enough down to drag my fingers along the root of their shafts.

The breath in my ears was ragged. My nipples were achingly hard. The elevator couldn't deliver us fast enough. When its doors slid open I forgot my sensual sway, racing to the door to my suite and swiping the key card across the access panel. The second the light went from red to green, a strong arm reached past me to push the door in, and another wrapped around my waist, lifting me off the ground and carrying me inside.

The gladiator carrying me, Dark-Hair, spun me around and obliterated my lips under his, the kisses more passionate than the ones we'd experienced while dancing. His tongue was blazing. Blondie crushed me against Dark-Hair, his own hot tongue drawing wide swaths across my neck and exposed back. Blondie's strong hands thrust between me and Dark-Hair, finding my breasts and rolling my stiff nipples with his thumbs, making me shiver with pleasure.

"I need her mouth." Blondie growled at Dark-Hair. Dark-Hair sucked on my tongue for a few seconds more, then released my lips. Blondie grasped my jaw firmly and pulled me into a kiss every bit as sweltering as the one I'd been sharing with his friend while Dark-Hair slid his big hands around my waist and undid the ornamental belt cinching my dress. It fell to the carpet in a muffled clatter as he reached for my mask. I quickly broke the kiss with Blondie.

"Masks stay on," I panted.

Dark-Hair smirked, then gave a quick nod. I took a deep breath and pressed against their chests firmly, demanding space. They released me, but not without reluctance. Grabbing them by the leather straps crossing their well-defined chests, I maneuvered them until they were almost shoulder to shoulder. I looked up at them with my most devilish grin and then dropped to my knees, taking their tunics with me. Their looks of equal parts desire and surprise was totally worth the dramatic maneuver. I audibly gasped as my gaze went from their handsome faces to the reasons their tunics weren't hanging straight. While not as long as the plastic swords that had also fallen to the floor, they were the biggest weapons I'd ever seen.

I licked my lips and reached out to take one in each hand, lightly exploring their veiny shafts as they stepped out of the fallen costumes. Even here they were similar, though Blondie was a little longer, and Dark-Hair a little thicker. Both were impressively massive, cut, and hard enough to engrave diamonds. My thumbs rubbed drops of pre-come around the swollen, purple heads, taking care to trace the sensitive ridge.

I looked up at my gladiators, both of whom were staring at me intently, eyes hooded with desire. I slowly stroked them back and forth, increasing the pressure until I finally pulled them closer with a firm, but gentle, tug. They complied, shuffling closer to me and each other. When they were shoulder to shoulder, I began to stroke them again and brought Dark-Hair's gorgeous cock into my mouth while I held his gaze. He emitted a deep, guttural moan and I tasted a new surge of pre-come. I smiled and ran my tongue around the length of the shaft, then sucked hard on the head. He moaned again and rested his hand on Blondie's shoulder for support.

Blondie's searing gaze was fixed on my mouth, watching me manipulate his friend's cock. I pulled away to give Blondie's luscious member the same attention and was rewarded with more moans. His hips jerked forward and his hand grasped out for support he found on Dark-Hair's shoulder.

Watching them cling to each other, white-knuckled, I was beyond ecstatic to make them as weak in the knees as they had made me. My efforts became less controlled and more enthusiastic, the taste and textures of the gorgeous men before me taking over any self-control. I alternated back and forth, never letting go of either member until a large, trembling hand wove itself into my hair, gently angling my face upward. Dark-Hair. His eyes were closed, his voice low and shaking.

"You gotta stop. We're gonna come, and it's too early for that."

I batted my lashes at both of them and licked my lips, tasting their delicious flesh.

"If either of you only comes once tonight, I'm going to be very displeased."

Both cocks in my hands twitched and I heard a strangled noise in the back of Blondie's throat. Dark-Hair stroked the tendrils in his hand then released me to continue. I gave them a sly smile and scooted closer, brushing them both against my lips at the same time. My hot breath skimmed over their swollen heads as I held them a hair's breadth apart from each other. The familiarity between them on the dance floor made me think they'd be comfortable with what I had in mind, but I paused to look at their faces, gauging whether or not the proximity was welcome.

I was met by two sets of masked eyes silently begging me to continue. My pussy tingled as I slowly licked the drops of pre-come that continued to appear on their swollen heads, moving from one to the other and back again until I stretched my lips around both of them. Unintelligible groans came from both gladiators, but there were no objections to their penises rubbing against each other in my mouth. I couldn't do much more than sweep my tongue around and between their velvet flesh, but they were breathing rapidly, still clinging to one another's shoulders. I was so excited I thought I might come before they did.

My hands resumed stroking, reveling in their length and girth. Knowing they were close, I increased pressure and speed, twisting and pulling as much as I could without lubrication, trying in vain to fit more of them inside my mouth.

Dark-hair's thick cock swelled, but before I could release Blondie to focus on his orgasm, Blondie followed suit. For a split-second I panicked, but then realized it was exactly what I'd wanted. Sweet/salty fluid spurted over my tongue as cries of "Oh god! Oh god!" and "Yes! Fuck! Yes!" filled my ears. I held their cocks firmly until they stopped shaking, then took them into my mouth one at a time to drink every drop.

In between rapid breaths, Blondie said,

"I thought we were supposed to be worshiping the goddess, not the other way around."

I replied, "The night is young.", and I was so pleased it was true.

My gladiators stooped down and lifted me onto my feet. Without their tunics, they were clad only in the leather straps across their chests, and tall leather sandals that were not unlike mine. It was so fucking sexy.

Blondie pulled me into his naked body, kissing me soundly. Knowing he had to be tasting both of their come sent white-hot flames through my pussy. I felt Dark-Hair fumbling at the clasp of my heavy necklace and broke away from Blondie's kiss to help him. As soon as I turned my head, Blondie dropped to his knees and slid his hands under my filmy skirt, fondling my ass cheeks with his strong hands.

I gasped and Dark-Hair filled my mouth with his tongue, reaching a hand around me to grab a hard nipple and successfully loosing my necklace. It fell to the plush carpet as Blondie's hands kneaded their way around my hips, his thumbs exploring the edges of my thong.

"My god, you are so wet." Blondie was raspy again.

I broke my kiss with Dark-Hair with a throaty laugh.

"How could I possibly not be?"

Blondie yanked the meager undergarment down my legs, working them over my sandals.

"These need to stay on."

The timber in his voice made me even wetter.

"I feel the same way about yours."

I gasped again and then moaned as Blondie's head disappeared underneath my skirt, his mouth engulfing my clit.

Behind me, Dark-Hair murmured, "Yeah, sandals stay, but this needs to go."

My filmy dress was pulled over my head and thrown across the room. His hands cupped my bare breasts, his manipulations of my nipples heightening the sensations Blondie was creating with his tongue. I leaned against Dark-Hair's chest and his mouth found my neck. In my ear he breathed,

"You are so fucking beautiful."

Blondie put a large hand on the inside of my thigh, lifting it to gain better access for his hungry mouth. Unsure of my balance (I was still in 4" heels, after all), I slung the leg over his shoulder, hooking it around the back of his neck. He grabbed my ass in both hands, kneading the flesh, steadying me against his face. Dark-Hair quickly fell to his knees. His hot mouth joined Blondie's, his tongue tasting deep inside of me and trailing the wetness back to my rosebud. Blondie spread my fleshy globes further to allow better access, and Dark-Hair's tongue plunged into the hypersensitive hole. It pushed me over the edge and I came hard on their faces, screaming until I was hoarse. Their greedy mouths kept exploring until I had to physically push them away, giggling when one would flick his tongue at a sensitive bud as I tried to escape the tongue of the other. I could feel their smiles as they tormented me with pleasure, and I think I loved them a little.

Blondie eventually disentangled himself from my leg and helped me stand. I swayed on weak legs and they reached out to steady me, a large hand splayed across each hip. Breathing hard I looked down at my gladiators, who were in turn staring up at me, my juices coating their chins.

"Up."

They stood, their muscular forms towering over me but not intimidating in the slightest. I was happy to see their erections back at full power, thoroughly satisfied already yet eager to play more and push our games further. I pulled them down to my mouth by their leather straps, eagerly sucking my juices from their faces and running my tongue along their sharp jawlines. We stumbled as a cluster into the bedroom of the suite, falling onto the massive bed that dominated the room.

I laughed again, crawling to the headboard on my hands and knees, beckoning my gladiators to join me. It didn't take much persuasion. Blondie was behind me in a flash, gripping my hips and rubbing his meaty erection in the bare crack of my ass. I couldn't believe how amazing the mere contact felt—I was delirious at the thought of one of them actually putting their huge cocks inside of it. Hopefully by the end of the night they'd each have a chance.

Dark-Hair climbed onto the bed beside us, lying against the padded headboard, watching his friend grind against me as he stroked his thick cock. God, that was hot.

Blondie leaned across me, the contact of his chest against my back so much more erotic skin to skin. Rubbing the length of his erection slowly against my tingling labia, he whispered in my ear.

"Who do you want first?"

My eyes fixed on the inky eyes of Dark-Hair before me. "I told you before, I need both of you."

Blondie made that strangled little noise in his throat again, and I smiled. Dark-Hair quickly moved to me, his hand in my hair, his mouth engulfing mine. Blondie released his cock, delving one, and then two fingers into my dripping pussy. I pressed back against him reflexively, moaning into Dark-Hair's mouth. Blondie dragged his slippery fingers to my rosebud and slowly worked one into me. My mouth dropped, Dark-Hair's lips abandoned.

"Ungh!"

Blondie's husky voice was in my ear again.

"Does that feel good?"

I could only nod, but he already knew the answer.

Wetting his fingers again, he returned to spear me with two fingers. I gasped, eyes wide. Dark-Hair shot a poignant look over my shoulder and Blondie's penetration slowed to a halt, his thick fingers at a standstill inside me.

"Did I hurt you?"

Yes. No. How to explain that it hurt so good?

"Use that." I pointed to the nightstand where I'd assembled provisions I thought I might need—namely several different brands of lube.

Dark-Hair reached over, exposing his long, lithe body.

"Damn, you were ready for a wild night, weren't you?"

Blondie slipped his fingers out of me and I groaned at the loss. I closed my eyes and grinned.

"Hopeful."

Blondie leaned his body over mine again and kissed my shoulder with surprising tenderness.

"I'd say a wild night was a sure thing. Any guy down there would kill to be us right now."

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls you're about to double team."

They looked at each other and burst into laughter, shaking uncontrollably. Blondie's erection banged against my leg and Dark-Hair's waved inches from my face, which only served to make me laugh harder. I fell onto my back alongside Dark-Hair.

He tucked a hand under my chin, his grin wide, eyes smoldering.

"Have we lived up to your expectations for the evening?"

I couldn't be anything but blatantly honest at that point.

"You've already surpassed any fantasy I've ever had." I reached up and stroked their necks gently. As an afterthought I added, "I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else." I surprised myself—I didn't even know their names, but I meant it sincerely.

Blondie leaned down to kiss me, then Dark-Hair leaned over to kiss me. I vacillated between their generous mouths, our kisses soft and slow—I really did need them both. My hands clutched their short hair as I guided them back and forth, incrementally closing the distance between them until it was possible to kiss them both at the same time. No hesitation from either of them, our tongues moved together, weaving and caressing. The intimacy made me insatiably wet, and my tongue became more urgent.

Eventually, my gladiators pulled away. Blondie ran a hand beneath me, cupping my backside.

"Do you want to try again?"

"God, yes."

Gentle affection burned away, immediately replaced by the passion we'd started with on the dance floor. Dark-Hair grabbed every bottle off of the nightstand, leaving Blondie to choose one while he sucked on my breasts and traced lazy circles under my belly button.

Blondie eventually dropped the bottles behind him. In one move, he slipped a strong arm underneath me and flipped me on top of Dark-Hair's hard body. Dark-Hair caught me in his arms, pulling me in for a blistering kiss, his hands buried in my hair, his erection straining against my stomach. Blondie straddled Dark-Hair's legs, pulling my ass toward him. He nibbled at it while I made out with his friend, angling my body further and further down until I was astride Dark-Hair's cock.

I sat up, my hands on his flat stomach, my dripping pussy against his rigid shaft. I rocked my hips back and forth in deliberate motions, watching him fuck me with his eyes until I couldn't wait any longer for the real thing. I moved up just enough to line my needy opening with the large head of Dark-Hair's erection and slid him inside me while he stared into my soul. His voice was hoarse.

"I've wanted this since the first time I saw you."

I smirked, trying to keep my composure as his thick cock stretched me past anything I'd ever experienced.

"Glad I didn't play hard to get. Oh!"

I bottomed out, my clit resting on the root of his cock. I held still for a few beats, trying to adapt to his girth. He lay frozen underneath me, his taut body looking like it was cut from stone. Behind us, I could hear Blondie breathing heavily. I looked over my shoulder to see him on his knees, fisting his huge cock while he watched me fuck his friend. It made my pussy twinge, which elicited a moan from Dark-Hair, his hands squeezing my hips tight. I turned back to him and raised myself a fraction, then down again, gasping at the sensation. I closed my eyes and continued, making larger arcs each time until I came shuddering around his cock. It didn't take long.

I opened my eyes to see Dark-Hair clutching the sheets, his eyes little more than slits behind the mask and realized he was trying to hold back thrusting until I was ready. My pussy clenched at the idea, eliciting a groan from Dark-Hair.

"Fuck, you're tight!"

I was frozen, relishing the fullness inside of me, when Blondie's touch made me jump. I came down hard on Dark-Hair's cock, making us both moan. They exchanged a glance over my head, and Dark-Hair pulled me down against his chest as Blondie circled my rosebud with a cool finger. He slowly pushed it inside of me, and this time it was pure pleasure. I moaned and pressed back against him as much as I could in Dark-Hair's tight embrace. Soon another finger joined the first. I could only melt into him.

"More."

The cautiously exploring fingers were joined by a third, and the fullness threw me into another orgasm. Dark-Hair's thick erection pulsed inside me as Blondie's fingers pushed in deeper. I cried out in an incoherent language, quivering in Dark-Hair's arms.

When I stopped babbling, Blondie withdrew his fingers, and before I could protest, I felt pressure that could only be his huge, velvety cock. I didn't know how both gladiators could possibly fit, but I wanted to try it more than I'd ever wanted anything in my life. I nuzzled into Dark-Hair's chest, lost in the way he smelled, focusing on his heartbeat to relax. It was racing as fast as my own.

My first thought was that Blondie must have used more than one bottle of lube. It was the only explanation for how easily such a huge cock entered my ass so painlessly. His balls were touching the underside of my ass in just a few smooth strokes, and I was petrified with pleasure.

The three of us laid still together for a glorious eternity, breathing heavily. Blondie's chest pressed against my back, Dark-Hair's chest pressed against my breasts, and both of their amazing cocks pressed against me from the inside. Knowing they'd be able to feel each other sliding in and out of my pussy made it even more exciting.

I don't know which gladiator started to move first, but as soon as the stillness was broken, they both began to thrust in and out of me, steadily increasing their tempo and finding a rhythm that rendered me breathless. Pinned as I was, I was basically unable to move, completely at the mercy of the men inside me. One in, one out, yet I never felt less than completely full.

It was too much.

It was just right.

It was amazing.

From the moment they moved together, I lost track of how many times I came; the entire encounter felt like one long orgasm. It wasn't until I was on the verge of blacking out that Blondie breathlessly announced he was going to come. He clutched my hips and thrust into me vigorously, steady rhythm replaced with wild abandon. Dark-Hair's orgasm came shortly after, and I briefly saw stars. As I regained my faculties, I enjoyed feeling them soften, wondering if they had felt each other coming, if their balls rubbing together (which they had to have been) felt as good as I thought it might.