Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed in a pile, and if Dark-Hair was uncomfortable at the bottom, he didn't show it.

"Wow. That was...wow."

I smiled. Blondie had described it perfectly. I took the opportunity to slip out between them and excuse myself to the bathroom. Behind the gilded door, I scrutinized myself in the mirror. My lipstick was gone, my hair was a disaster, and there was a look of contentment I'd never seen before. At least, not on my face.

My hands dug through my hair, retrieving errant bobby pins and abandoning them on the counter before attacking my hair with a brush. I worked out knots and kinks, returning it to a semblance of what it looked like on a normal day and enjoying the sensation of it swinging against my bare back. I reached up to my mask and faltered, letting my hands drop. I wasn't ready to let go of the goddess altogether.

I cleaned myself off from the waist down—tender, but not sore, I was happy to realize, though our combined fluids had travelled down through my sandals, which I decided to abandon. I dampened several washcloths and grabbed large, fluffy towels for my gladiators.

I opened the door and padded to the bed in bare feet. My gladiators were stretched out next to each other on the bed, propped up on their elbows and speaking in low tones. Their demeanor was intimate, but it didn't appear they were lovers. I seemed to catch them off guard when I stood at the foot of the bed and held out my offerings of cleanliness. They rolled off the edge and mopped come off of their stomachs and thighs while I pulled the soggy comforter to the floor in a heap.

The bed looked far too neat for all of the shenanigans that had happened on it. I climbed on to see the blanket barely rumpled and the sheets still tight as a drum. I turned to mention it to my gladiators only to realize they were both staring at me, erections already reviving. My heart missed a beat looking at them, they were too beautiful. I crawled to them on my knees and tugged on their leather straps.

"I think you can lose these now."

Blondie turned his back to me and looked over his shoulder.

"We'll need a little help."

I worked on the buckle that held it together while Dark-Hair shed his sandals. While Dark-Hair's back was turned for my help with his strap, I saw him lifting his mask. I jumped to my feet and grabbed his hand.

"The masks stay on."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

He made an unhappy grunt, but slipped the mask back on anyway. I peppered his neck with soft kisses and whispered,

"Thank you."

He shivered beneath my touch and goosebumps broke out over his arms. I unlatched his leather strap as Blondie's hand explored my lower back, stroking my hips and backside.

"Fuck, your body is incredible." He murmured.

Dark-Hair turned to me, joining Blondie in running his hands over my body. Standing on the bed I was taller than either of them, but not by much. My fingertips spanned their muscular shoulders; they seemed so much more naked now than they had with those meager accessories. Blondie captured my lips in a languid kiss while Dark-Hair caught an earlobe between his teeth. Every movement was easy and unhurried, our initial urgencies met.

My hands slid across their chests, trying to memorize every curve of muscle. I tweaked a nipple here and there, loving the yelp of a reaction I got every time. Eventually I was reminded of their beautiful cocks, again fully hard and rubbing against my legs as they caressed and kissed my neck and breasts and belly.

I lightly scratched my fingernails down their suck me muscles to their neatly-trimmed pubic hair, noticing it for the first time. I wasn't the only hopeful one tonight, I thought with a grin as Blondie rubbed the underside of my breast. I continued to drag my fingers through the short hair, noticing they seemed mismatched. Blondie's was darker than I would have expected, while Dark-Hair's was quite a bit lighter. I opened my mouth to comment, but Dark-Hair filled it with his tongue. The welcome invasion made me forget about anything else.

Gradually, touches became rougher, kisses more demanding. Four hands and two mouths covering my body evoked a deep sigh; if I'd chosen the goddess costume looking to be worshiped, I'd more than succeeded. I stroked an exquisite cock in each hand, and the wetness that trickled past my smooth lips didn't go unnoticed by either gladiator. Long fingers scooped it up and pained my clitoris, forcing out a low moan. More strong fingers parted my labia and entered me smoothly.

Dark-Hair pulled his juicy fingers out and sucked on them, his eyes stoking my fire as much as his fingers had.

"I want you in my ass this time."

This time the strangled noise came from him rather than Blondie, who playfully threw me onto the bed.

"Good. I want to bury myself your sweet pussy."

If I was wet before, I was doubly so after he said that. Our last position had worked so well we maneuvered into place wordlessly, my gladiators reversing theirs. Blondie lay down beside me and I straddled his hard body as he grinned like a maniac. My smile probably looked that way, too. I slid onto his thick, long cock slowly, savoring every inch. Before I could start to ride him, I heard Dark-Hair behind me.

"Dude, which one did you use?"

I turned to see him holding every bottle I'd had on the nightstand in his large hands, looking lost. I couldn't help giggling, which made Blondie swell inside me, turning my laughter into moans. Blondie cleared his throat, but his reply was still raspy.

"All of them, dude. I used some from all of them."

I was going to tease him, but it had obviously worked so I focused on moving my hips against his. I rocked deliberately, looking into Blondie's eyes. Like Dark-Hair's before him, his eyes cut into me through the mask, and I almost thought I saw...familiarity. Before my mind could process it though, Dark-Hair was nipping at my shoulder in little bites. Blondie reached down and held me close to his sturdy chest and I was enveloped again by my favorite cologne. Tonight was kismet.

Dark-Hair forwent fingering my ass, but he was slower than Blondie in his penetration. I felt every thick inch as he entered me, and just as before, I had an orgasm from the sheer presence of both cocks stretching me to what had to be my limit. Having them both inside me again felt the same and different, each of them touching and filling me in ways that even the other hadn't before. There was less burning, but it was still perfect and amazing.

I don't know if any sexual tryst between more than two people could be described as "making love", but it's the closest I could ever come to describing what was happening. We built into a leisurely pace, movements strong but controlled. Pinned again I could still only react, but my orgasms were all they demanded of me. I was more than able to deliver.

Blacking out wasn't a concern for me this time around, but holy mother of god, every second was incredible. Dark-Hair was the first to come this time, his swelling all the notice Blondie and I needed. It was also all we needed to join him. Instead of frenzied pumping, both gladiators thrust deep inside of me and held themselves there until they were depleted. I screamed, wishing I knew their names just so I could be shouting something intelligible.

It was a shining finale performance. I was exhausted, and I hadn't done the lion's share of the work like my gladiators had! Dark-Hair folded over me, and I collapsed onto Blondie, fabulously sensitive from our night. We laid together in a pile, breathing hard for what seemed like a long time and no time at all.

Blondie squirmed, no doubt trapped in a puddle of our endeavors, and we disentangled. One by one we slid off of the bed, Blondie pulling the blanket off behind him. He threw it onto the abandoned comforter. I nodded toward the bathroom.

"Let's go get cleaned up."

All of us were quiet in our satisfaction, helping one another lose the layers of come and lube that we'd accumulated. I took each of my gladiators by the hand and led them to the bed where I climbed under the sheets.

"You want us to stay?"

Blondie asked, but they both looked hopeful.

"More than anything."

Blondie slid in beside me while Dark-Hair moved to the other side and did the same. I kissed each of them in turn, soft, almost laughably chaste kisses that were as passionate as any other we'd shared, in their own way. They turned to me, propped up on their elbows like they had been when I was absent before, and I was struck by the ridiculous feeling that I belonged there, between the two of them.

I knew what an absurd idea that was immediately. Threesomes with strangers didn't evolve into stable relationships, regardless of how sexually compatible, and that's not what I'd been looking for, anyway. I'd been looking for toe-curling, mind-blowing, bat shit-crazy sex. I'd found that, so there was no reason to feel unfulfilled by our time together.

Dark-Hair was tracing his finger along my collarbones while Blondie was doing the same around the outline of my mask.

"Can we lose these yet?"

I thought about it. No. I wanted this to be more than it was, but it couldn't. So no.

"Maybe in the morning. Let's leave something for tomorrow."

Caresses stilled as we fell asleep together.

I woke sometime later, tiny slivers of bright light peeking through the thick curtains on the windows. At some point my gladiators had turned away from me, but each of them had a sinewy arm slung over my midsection. Carefully, I shifted one, then the other, against a beautifully muscled back. They didn't stir.

I slipped soundlessly out of bed and made my way around the room, quietly gathering pieces of my costume where they'd been shed. Carefully, I opened the closet door and grabbed my small suitcase, taking it with me into the bathroom. I impulsively grabbed a pen and notepad from the desk I passed along the way.

Shutting the door, I winced at the click of the latch and turned on the light. I rapidly threw on street clothes and pulled my tangled hair into a sloppy ponytail. I tentatively pulled at my mask. Though still secure, a few firm attempts to yank it off should work.

I looked at the notepad and pen staring accusingly from the counter. All I wanted to do was crawl back into bed naked, take off my mask, and name names. Because it would ruin everything, I couldn't, so I penned a note.

-My Gladiators,

Last night was the most amazing night of my life, I wish it could have gone on forever. I don't know how we found each other, but I'll always be glad that we did. I hope you remember me as devotedly as I'll always remember you.-

I paused. Sincerely? Love?

-Forever Yours, Your Goddess-

It was definitely more accurate than the other options. They'd always possess a piece of me.

I considered where to place it to make sure they saw it when a devilish idea sprung to mind. I unzipped my jeans and reached a hand into my underwear, relishing the sensitivity between my legs even as I was in a nervous rush to escape. I extracted fingers laden with nectar, certain that memories of the previous night would leave me wet for the rest of my life.

I moistened the note and pressed it against the mirror, making a mental note to tip the cleaning crew a little extra as I checked out. It stayed in place; I hoped they'd figure out how it was adhered. Turning off the light, I cracked open the door. The suite was still dark and silent. My gladiators had shifted again, turning toward each other, but my absence hadn't disturbed their slumber. Their succulent bodies rose and fell noiselessly, and I tried to leave the same way.

As I passed the bed I was sorely tempted to peek under their masks before I walked out the door, but it felt too much like Psyche and Cupid. I didn't want to break the spell and ruin our perfect memory.

Desertion almost complete, I leaned against the mirrored wall of the elevator, overwhelmed by what had happened since I was there last. Moving in a haze, I stepped up to the concierge desk; she gave me a knowing grin as I remembered my mask. I blushed and gently tugged at it until came off, a little sad that I'd lost the last piece of costume for my gladiators to identify me with should they charge into the lobby searching for their goddess. Despite all of the precautions I'd taken for a clean getaway, I found myself dawdling, hoping for just that.

It didn't happen.

I made my way through the ostentatious front doors of the hotel, taking a long look back as the automatic doors closed—the perfect metaphor. I pulled my suitcase behind me knowing I was leaving the goddess in the suite, but I also knew she'd be a part of me forever.