All Comments on 'Goddess at the Bar'

by ausualsuspecte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
excellent, but all too brief

Please continue my heroine's story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wishing

i love being used like thuis. i go to porno theatres and stand along the wal;l until someone feels me then i immediately bend and suck his cock, spreading my legs and wiggling m,y ass until someone comes to fuck me. i adore shemales. i have gotten hooked on the pictures on craigs list ofts wanting to be used. they are so much hotter than the glossies. i didnt realize there were so many others like me. i will suck any cock or cunt, eat asny cock, cunt or ass. i love the taste of cum and eagerly gulp piss. it also feels good pourinto my man cunt. i amd the filthiest whore in the world. i wish i could lay on my back and be fucked until i die. cum, piss, cunt, cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Banged slut

I wear short skirts, pantyhose, blouse, wig, i go the adult theatre in George St Sydney.Usually i blow a guy, sometimes get my hosed arse fucked.This night was different, i was walking out of the theatre after blowing 2 guys, quiet night, when a young guy who had been in the theatre stopped me and started to talk.We sat down at the Great Southern Hotel, had a couple of drinks and he said he lived in a flat round the corner, would i like to come round.Feeling a bit horny, i said o.k.so we walked and when we got there he said he had 3 other flat mates so be a bit quiet.We entered, it was dark, i walked in and was grabbed from behind, my hands grabbed, held behind my back and i heard i told you i would bring one home.My eyes were quickly covered, my hands tied.I was taken into a bedroom, ordered to kneel on the bed, i did, then i heard who is going first, i will and with that my head was lifted and a cock pushed at my mouth.open slut, and my bum was slapped hard. The cock went into my mouth, my skirt was lifted, hands groped my arse, i heard a voice, suck then fuck, rob your last because you have the biggest.My pantyhose was pulled down to below my butt, fingers prodded me, already greased i heard as the cock was pulled out of my mouth, footsteps, cock against my hole, voices , give it to her and with one thrust he entered me, pain , i heard wow look at that in with one thrust, as the guy in my hole started to root me.Shes tight was as another cock was put in my mouth, slightly bigger, i sucked at it as the guy in my arse kept fucking, until i felt him growing and with one last thrust he filled me, cumm squirting into me, the guy in my mouth telling him to pull out because he wanted to get up her because he was ready to cuum.He went behind me, pushed in and after about 6 or 7 thrusts groaned as he let his cumm go into me.Fuck the sluts good, as he pulled out the next guy went straight behind me and pushed up into my hole.He was bigger but felt good as my hole was well lubricated with cumm by now and he held my hips as he fucked in and out of me, my cock going hard, fuck it was good, i heard look she likes it as i pushed back at him,wait until Rob gets her.i was really enjoying the fucking, my cock now hard, me groaning, then he sped up and flooded my channel with cumm, me trying to push back and keep him in there.He stopped and pulled out.Come on Rob, do her, show her.I wasnt too worried as my hole was now full of 3 loads of cumm, but when i felt the head at my entrance i froze.No way, it felt huge as Rob started to push, i tried to pull away but i felt 2 hands on my shoulders holding me as the head popped into my hole.Aaaaagh, fuck it was big as he just kept pushing forward up into me, opening me up, i felt full, stretched as his massive cock tunneled all the way up into me, past where the others had been, touching my insides, making my cock rock hard.He stopped the slowly pulled back, back, back, then forward in one motion, i came, long intense ropes of cumm spraying onto the bed.I heard look she loves it as he continued to plow into me opening me up.It now felt good, i felt light headed as i pushed back, i heard voices, take a video, fuck Rob no one can take that as he fucked me for how long, who knows.It was glorious , my whole completely open as i heard him say im gonna fill you bich and then i felt his cock head touch me where i have never been touched before and i semi blacked out as he filled my stretched intestines with what felt like scolding hot cumm.When he was finished he pulled his cock out, the guys laughed as heard them say she cant close her hole, i heard another guy say i gotta fuck her again, but really i never felt him but he seemed to go for awhile then he came again.They told me to stand up, pull my pantyhose up, i did , ring this number if you want more, and paper was put in my hand and i was pushed outside.Since that time, they dont need to blindfold me as i readily fuck for them, dress how they like, one time taking 7 guys in one night but always finish with Rob who happens to be the oldest guy, but i always cumm when he fucks me, stretching me, filling me.I love it.

barron409barron409about 15 years ago
great

iloved it dream of being with a hot tv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Read my story, banged slut.i am going to go to The Pleasure Chest in George st, Sydney in 15 minutes.I will have my pantyhosed arse backed up against one of the glory holes ready to be fucked by any one who pushes their condommed cock through the hole.You if you like.Come on big boy, try it, fill my hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

Read my story, banged slut.i am going to go to The Pleasure Chest in George st, Sydney in 15 minutes.I will have my pantyhosed arse backed up against one of the glory holes ready to be fucked by any one who pushes their condommed cock through the hole.You if you like.Come on big boy, try it, fill my hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

That story got me so hard. You are a great writer, I like the medical issue that makes her cum too much!

SirSarsenSirSarsenover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Iv read this 3 times now back to back and i cant get enough. Its so hot from the shower scene to the club floor with the guy having his ass taken. Please write a second story or a part 2 with the same theme. This is literally my favorite story on here and a follow up would make me and allot of other people very happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous