All Comments on 'Goddess Next Door'

by Bungaku

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 6 years ago
Needs to be more of this

that's all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
18 years or older.

Read that disclaimer, for what seems like the hundredth time by an EMC writer saying all characters are 18 or older. You know it's because they may be accused or even charged with being a pedophile. It's a fictional story. That can't happen. There are hundreds if not thousands of books and movies that deal with minors having sex with minors, minors having sex with adults, minors being in the sex slave trade, minors being raped and probably even worse. You can't be charged or arrested for a work of fiction.

Now this author and the countless others who have thrown up that disclaimer may never even want to write a story involving minors. But hey, you don't have to sweat it out with the disclaimer. It's ridiculous.

BungakuBungakuover 6 years agoAuthor

@anonymous

Regarding the 18+ disclaimer, it's Literotica policy not to publish stories featuring minors engaging in sexual activity. It's easier for me to throw up a disclaimer before the narrative beings so the editors don't have to hunt for implicit indications that characters are over 18 -- and thus avoid a surprise rejection for a story thanks to a technicality.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 6 years ago
Loving your work!

Delightful, sexy, quirky and a lot of fun.

roguesasroguesasabout 6 years ago
One of the best story on this site

Thanks for the story, this is and by far one of the best mind control/sci-fi fantasy story on this site IMO (and in the ratings). I have been reading here for the last year and I just made an account to fav this story, it is that good. Do you plan doing a follow up of this story since it is your most enjoyed and best rated story and you made another 2 part story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely!

Definitely saw the influence from American Gods - I'd be lying if I said I hadn't used that particular intro chapter with the Queen for pleasure. Bit too much jizz talk for me, but maybe that's the gay speaking.

Two thumbs up!

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
curious fun story...

was initially quite happy you gave Anna a muffin, and then you had it disappear...boo hoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story, very entertaining. I hope the Chief of Police doesn't get in trouble for banging his secretary :D I'd also love to hear more about the delusions of the Leprechaun brother, maybe in the "Humor" section...

Does your username refer to the Japanese word meaning "literature/literary"? I remember watching this anime called "Bungaku Shoujo" once. It was kinda interesting. If not, mind telling what the name actually refers to? xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous