Goddess Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it."

"Mm. So did I, and quite vigorously at that," said Tessa. "Now, you'd want makeup to match."

Tessa erred on the side of subtlety in working over Anna's face. Well, save for her eyebrows; for those, she traced thick, bold strokes, almost Egyptian in style. Her lips she coated in dark red lipstick.

Well, okay, Anna admitted to herself. Hardly anyone would call those choices subtle, though she admired Tessa's practiced hand. Elegant would be a better word.

"And now, for your outfit," Tessa said. "I don't think I want to cover any of that wonderful skin of yours, though . . ." she trailed off, lost in thought. "Hmm. Ok, tell me what you think of this."

Tessa was reaching into her closet, and she pulled out a hanger from which dangled a complicated mess of golden chain, scarlet jewels sparkling along its length at various points. She had Anna stand, and she tossed it over her, draping and positioning each length in precisely the spots she desired. Then, finally, she stepped back, and pivoted Anna around to the full length mirror standing behind her.

It was a jeweller's dream, a complex yet minimalist full body necklace that, in turns, draped across her neck with a large ruby hung against her adam's apple, imitated a bra with stones placed below her nipples, crisscrossed her midriff in an elegant array, and delicately framed her pussy in lines of red, even as her ass stood plumb behind strings of gold hanging down, mimicking in barest sketch a skirt.

At her forehead she noticed another, smaller ruby. Anna smiled, amazed at how much such chain and jewel could accentuate her already beautiful form.

Her beautiful form. She was beautiful, Anna realized. She could be a worthy match for Tessa, even if only for the night.

Tessa herself had disappeared into her closet, and reemerged in similar dress. The chain on her was silver, and perhaps a hair thicker, the jewels at her neck and forehead sapphire. In broad design, however, her outfit mirrored Anna's own.

"Fuck, I've outdone myself this time," Tessa said, and Anna couldn't help but agree.

Tessa's eyes wandered down to Anna's bosom, reaching for her nipple as if in trance. She caught herself, however, and sent a wink Anna's way.

Anna smiled at that, though her face resolved into a question half a moment later. "Why are you doing this?" she asked, genuinely curious.

Tessa shrugged, and the whole of her outfit sparkled with the motion. "I don't ask myself that anymore. I simply do."

Anna's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "Is it some sort of justice? You'll debase our police friends out there as retribution for falsely arresting me?"

Tessa laughed. "Perhaps in part, though I don't truly believe in justice anymore. And our new friends will be having just as much fun as we will tonight, mark my words."

Tessa took Anna's hand, leading her toward the bedroom door and out to the living area. "Let's see how our friends are doing."

Tessa pulled her through the hall and back toward the apartment's living area. Then, she stepped back and gently motioned for Anna to enter the wide room first.

As she did, her eyes rested on Juarez, the policewoman nearly doing splits on the oak table as she quivered in anticipation of naked orgasm. Sitting right across from her, having not left his seat, Pierce arched his back as his hand pistoned against his crotch.

Anna saw his stare flash from Juarez to herself. She smiled as his eyes widened, his attention now flatly refusing to leave her.

Juarez spun on the wet tabletop to see what her partner was looking at. Annoyance at the distraction turned quickly to wonder and crazed lust burning in her eyes, as Anna's presence coaxed another shaking orgasm from the woman.

"Ohhhhh," was all Juarez managed to choke out as she collapsed with a thump on the oak table, her shudders only just beginning.

The timer began to ring.

Right on cue, his teeth set, Pierce stood suddenly as he began to ejaculate. A wild moan escaped between closed teeth as his semen jumped across the table, a fleck splattering Juarez's quivering ankle.

Pierce had no eyes for his partner, however, as he took a halting step forward, his hips continuing to buck in pleasure.

"Officers," Anna nodded politely, as she saw both orgasms begin to fade. Pierce collapsed back into his seat as Juarez sat up.

"Oh, god, you look fine," Juarez said, her half lidded eyes roaming all over Anna. The latter pinched her own nipple, rolling it through her fingers as she met the woman's stare.

Behind her, Tessa now entered the room. "I'm glad to see you both followed my instructions. I think they both deserve a reward for that. Wouldn't you agree, my dear Anna?"

Anna simply looked at her new friend, willing to do anything she suggested. Her head came down in a slight nod.

Tessa smiled as she crossed the room, retrieving the timer from where it sat on the kitchen counter and putting it away.

She looked across the room, then, and said, "Whom do you want first?"

Anna was silent for a moment before she realized Tessa was asking this question of her. Then, she looked at both officers, seeing them paint her with amorous stares in equal measure.

Her eyes rested finally on Pierce, or rather, his soft penis still recovering from its wild ejaculation. "Him," Anna said.

"Very well. Pierce," she hit the man with a steady gaze. "Until I say so, every word that your new God Anna speaks will carry the same power as my own. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Pierce managed to squeak out.

"Good." Tessa's eyes flickered back to Anna. "I won't tell you to use this power responsibly, but at least don't hurt him too badly."

"Hurt?" Anna said innocently, or as innocent as she could muster given the context. Her suggestive eyes alone, flickering Pierce's way, caused the man to groan in expectation.

Oh, Lord, she was going to enjoy this.

"I see you've caught the vision. If you need anything," and now Tessa was advancing on Juarez, a Come, hither look now in her eye, "toys, lube, suggestions, anything -- don't hesitate to grab me."

"Sure." And with that, Tessa was leading the policewoman by the hand down the hall to her bedroom. With a slap against her ass, she pushed her in and slammed the door behind her.

Anna turned to Pierce, her newfound confidence beginning to buoy her up. She took a seat on the edge of the oak table, spreading her legs for the man. He moved to get up, but Anna held her hand up, stopping him.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you," she said honestly. "So, to jog my imagination, why don't you get that cock hard while you tell me what you think of this new look."

Pierce groaned in lust again. "Oh, you look like an absolute treat, like -- no, you are a goddess of pleasure descending to my world."

Anna leaned forward, giving her chest a slight shake. "Go on."

"Your pendulous breasts fill my eyes, as they would both my hands if you but say the word." His cock was more or less hard again, his grip slow but firm around it. "Your shoulders would shake under my ministrations, for I now see they too are built for carnal pleasure."

Anna smiled. It may be middling poetry, but it was doing wonders for her.

"Your eyes are curious stars, elfish temptresses with power to kill or stay my execution on a whim. Your chest will rise and fall with my own, it's every motion I would follow, even -- nay, gladly -- into madness."

Pierce's white-knuckled fist paused its motion, gripping the base of his cock and shaking as his eyes rolled back into his head.

Anna snapped her fingers at him. "Hey! Eyes back on me. I won't allow you to look away."

Pierce complied, his fist continuing to squeeze his erection. He continued. "Your stomach rests at your center, so I cannot help but love it too, supporting all the rest without blemish or hair. Below, the river of your pussy glistens in the light, and I am undone by its tight bounty."

It seemed the reach of his mental thesaurus only increased with his fist's pace. He took a gasping breath, then continued. "Your thighs, twin golden pillars of the temple standing before me, they defy my strength and reason. They raise the twin cheeks of your ass, and with each gyration my heart must dance its rhythm. The fullness of each cheek alone would be my end."

Anna tweaked a nipple, as Pierce's words, by themselves, sustained a rising orgasm within her.

"All together, you are my end and my beginning, my life and death. Oh, Anna, I would love you so completely that the stars above would cry out in sweet pleasure. Oh, Anna-" and his cock was jumping in ejacation again. Anna's own hand had travelled downward to her pussy, itself only a stroke away from the edge. She crested the wave of pleasure building within her, then cried out as they began to powerfully wash over her, one by one.

Her eyes met Pierce's and held that steady gaze as they both quivered through simultaneous ejaculations. Anna added a small puddle of her juice to the already splattered table top.

"Oh, you like that, dirty boy?" Anna grinned, as she rolled her ass off the table, and walked over to the couch in front of the television. She beckoned for the policeman to follow, and he did.

Anna sat down on the leather, sinking her ass into its voluminous softness as her body necklace glistened. "Kneel," she said simply, gesturing in front of her. Pierce did so eagerly, his hand softly caressing the inside of her thigh, tugging at the chain there.

Anna slapped his hand away. "No touching," she said firmly. "In fact ..." her eyes roamed across the apartment, searching for -- there. She stood and crossed to the far wall, retrieving the policeman's handcuffs where he had dropped them beside his pile of clothes.

She played with them as she crossed back, then perched behind the kneeling man. "Don't move," she said, as she took one arm and then the other, jerking them behind him. She cuffed him, deriving no small pleasure from it.

"You were going to do the same to me, huh?" she whispered in his ear, her finger at his chin. Pierce's eyes widened in fear.

Anna took her seat on the couch again, her legs spreading as every motion caused her body necklace to sparkle in the warm half light of the apartment. "Do not fear, for your goddess is merciful. I grant your tongue alone permission to touch my skin, with this sole command: love me such that you bring me to the height of pleasure. Then, and only then, will I consider this slight forgiven."

"Thank you," Pierce said, and then in an instant his tongue was at her pussy, lapping at her folds there.

"Unnnng," Anna said eloquently as her hips instinctively moved to more fully meet Pierce's mouth. The man was licking with abandon.

"Whoa, slow down tiger," Anna gasped out as she felt her thighs begin to clench. "Yeah," she said as his tongue slowed. "Yeah, just like that."

Anna grabbed the top of his head, running her fingers through his hair. The jewels hanging above his face bobbed with each lick. "You've done this before, huh?"

"Mhm," came the response between her legs.

"Yeah, you have," said Anna half to herself. "Who did you practice on? Your wife?" She gasped then, pinching a nipple absentmindedly. "No, it was a side girl, wasn't it? Someone you met while on the beat?"

"Mhm," affirmed Pierce.

"You like her for her tits, I bet. She's gotta be four, maybe five feet tall? A tight little thing," she bucked her hips against his mouth. "Okay, you can, go a little, bit, faster." Her breaths came shorter as he complied, his face fully resting against her crotch.

With every quiver passing through her, the rubies strewn about her body danced. Anna bit her lip, riding out the rising tide that gathered strength down below.

"Ohhhh," she said, as she crested higher, though not quite reaching the breaking point. "Yeah, you've been fucking her for a while, haven't you?"

The pleasant hum that answered her nearly sent her over the edge all on its own.

"Whew, okay, cool it down for a while," said Anna. She intended this to last quite a bit longer. "And, tell me. Whose pussy is better? Hers or mine?"

"Yours," came the immediate, amorous response.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that."

"Yours!" yelped Pierce. "Your perfect lips form a league all their own."

"Unng," Anna answered his praise as his tongue resumed the attack. Then, more coherently, "Good. Glad to, hear, it, buddy," and she rode up the wave of pleasure as it began to mount again.

Her legs closed around Pierce's head, trapping him against her pussy as she stepped within inches of her edge. "Ok, down again," she managed to splutter out, as the pleasure faded back to a manageable level.

"Mmmm . . . you know, I could do better with my hands in the mix," Pierce said.

Anna slapped him across the face.

"No!" she said. "You haven't earned that, yet." Her finger waggled at his face."Not until I come!"

Pierce bowed down again, meekly continuing his ministrations. Anna patted him on the head, consoling him after her outburst. "It's okay," she whispered. "You're doing just fine, my boy."

"Mmm," Pierce purred at her nether entrance, as her legs began to quiver in and out like a butterfly's wings. A very large, leggy butterfly, that is, with shaking lines of gold draped across it.

The pleasure within her began to build again, and she started to moan in earnest. She'd go all the way, this time. Her hips began to shudder in anticipation, and she even felt a shot of adrenalin pass through her stomach.

She kept her hand on Pierce's head, now pressing him firmly against her as her back began to arch. The poor policeman's head was now caught as in a vice, thighs on either side, quivering pussy in front, and her iron grip behind. He moaned himself, the vibration doing little to keep her from vaulting to her edge.

She wasn't quite there yet, though. Her legs graduated from quivering to bucking, and she took care not to box his ears with her clenching thighs. Her toes were curled, and her breasts were shaking under their jewels as the pleasure mounted.

As anyone who has jumped from a cliff will tell you, there is half an instant where they hang in the air above the fall, before gravity takes them in her careful grip. Anna's eyes widened as she reached this point, her body locked in position as it readied itself for the first wave of pleasure.

In that moment, she realized she was screaming.

Then, the pleasure overtook her, eyes now pressed shut, and she was flung far away from current time and space. She was dimly aware of massive amounts of fluids spraying from her pussy, coating whatever sat in its way, but her head (and most of her body) was catapulted screaming through the clouds.

She fell back on the couch, still shuddering as the pleasure systematically dismantled her from within.

Her scream faded from her throat, replaced with heavy gasps for air. The last of her orgasm was moving through her, and she opened her eyes again.

"Ohh, fuck," she whispered. Then, regaining her voice, "That was fucking awesome."

She sat up, then saw Pierce was lying on his side, hands still cuffed behind his back. "Oh, sorry about that," she said. She must have knocked him over while in the throes of orgasm. She squatted down, grabbing the key to the cuffs she had set on the couch endtable.

"Well, sir, the method of payment might have been a bit unorthodox, but you have indeed paid your debt to society." She unlocked the cuffs, pulling them from his wrists.

Anna looked around the small apartment, wondering what she should do next. Her eyes rested on the full service kitchen, and she got an idea.

"Hey," she said to Pierce. "Why don't you go find Tessa, and see if she has a spare cock ring you can use. Then come right back, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am. Right away, ma'am," Pierce said eagerly, saluting her shortly before he started lumbering down the hall to Tessa's room, his hardening cock hanging low between his legs.

Anna made her way over to the kitchen, already deciding on what recipe she would use. She had a feeling she'd find all the ingredients she needed in the fridge, and when she pulled it open and did a quick inventory, she discovered she was right.

Now, she had to just check for flour, sugar, cinnamon . . . she located all the sundry ingredients she would need, and set to work arranging them on the counter.

A mixing bowl joined them, and then a cupcake pan. She located paper muffin cups just as easily, setting each in their own place as she simultaneously set the oven to preheat. It was a newer oven, one that heated up incredibly fast.

Just like my own, Anna thought dirtily, as her pussy declared itself ready and waiting for more action.

She heard, finally, Pierce's ginger knock against the bedroom door down the hall. Incidentally, she thought, why was it that Tessa's bedroom lay so silent? Was the woman less kinky than she had thoug-

Her idle curiosity was swiftly answered as the door opened, spilling Officer Juarez's screams out across the rest of the apartment.

" ... grisly Reaper mowing? Yes! The danger must be growing, 'cause the rowers keep on rowing. And they're certainly not shoWING ANY SIGN THAT THEY ARE SLOOOOOWING ...!"

The door shut almost as swiftly as it had opened, allowing relative silence to descend upon the living area again. Apparently the room was completely soundproofed. Possibly the rest of the apartment was as well.

Anna had by then mixed a full bowl of batter, and was swiftly filling each cup to the proper height.

She opened up the oven as Pierce staggered back into the room. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him sporting a thick brass ring at the base of his fully erect penis.

"They having fun in there?" Anna asked, turning to him as she shut the oven, licking some batter from her finger.

Pierce actually shuddered, his silence answering her question far better than he could in words.

Anna laughed. "Now I'm even more curious," she said. Then she beckoned him to her side in the kitchen.

She started mixing the butter and cream cheese for the frosting as she talked. "So, I wanted to make cupcakes for my friend, to say thank you. But I want them to be special, with a few very special ingredients."

Her left hand trailed down and pumped Pierce's cock a few times, to be polite.

"Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of pussy juice. So, I'm going to need you to milk some more from the juicer."

She positioned Pierce behind her, and guided his cockhead to her opening.

"This particular machinery is a bit old, so you'd need to treat it a bit rough to get the appropriate response," Anna said. "With a nice enough performance, though, I'll let you make your own contribution to the recipe as well."

Pierce rubbed his cock head against her opening. Then, in one swift motion, he buried it into her pussy to the hilt, drawing a violent gasp from Anna. Her lower lips kissed his still cold cock ring. He pulled out, then set a steady pace as he placed his hands on either side of her.

Luckily she had lubricated down below quite thoroughly. Anna's mind seemed to split down the middle, a sensation initially disorienting, though she adapted quickly. Half of her continued to stir the frosting mixture, adding in just the right amount of sugar, cinnamon and other spices. The other half fucked herself on Pierce's cock, leaving little room for any other mental activity.

"Oh, yeah, fuck it good," Anna teased as Pierce increased his pace. She squeezed six large drops of red coloring into the frosting, and stirred it around until the whole of it was a deep crimson. Her stirring was timed to the beat Pierce set behind her.

She dipped her finger into the frosting, tasting it. Hmm. Needs more sugar. She scooped a few more spoonfuls into the mix, pausing as she got used to the greater pace Pierce was setting. Her left hand was tugging on her right nipple, and she groaned in pleasure.