Goddess Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers

"Good boy," she said, as she stirred the sugar into. She tasted it again, mentally declared it good, then dipped her finger in one more time.

She rested her hand over her shoulder, offering the dollop of frosting to Pierce. He licked it off her finger, than sucked on it to be sure he got it all.

Her finger in his mouth, Anna pulled his face closer to hers by the teeth, then bit his neck. Pierce groaned, and began fucking her harder as she moaned into him.

Anna pulled back, then, sensing her pussy was getting close. She pulled out from Pierce, motioning him to lay down on the ground. He complied quickly, his member standing at attention.

Anna laid the bowl of frosting on his chest, then mounted him, looking him directly in the eyes as she did so. "Harder," she whispered, and Pierce complied, his hips now positively jackhammering in and out of her pussy as she cried out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"Oh, my god," she said, sensing a powerful orgasm approaching. She pulled herself off the rapidly overheating cock machine and hurriedly squatted over the bowl, her left hand furiously jilling herself at a pace that matched her partner's.

Her head was thrown back again, and the chains that draped across her body vibrated to the tune of her self-love. She yelled as she came, and felt her pussy squirt out a great deal of fluid.

"Oh! Ohhh," she came down from her orgasmic high. She could get used to sex like this. She pulled the bowl out from underneath her, satisfied that she had captured enough of her juice. Then, nimbly standing, she set it on the counter and motioned the police officer to stand up.

She kissed him on the mouth, and whispered, "That was so very sweet of you," as she reached with her teeth to bite his ear. Pierce squeezed her breast as he groaned.

"Time for your donation to the cause," Anna teased him, as she took his straining erection in his hand.

She guided him to the edge of the counter, aiming his cock at the center of the mixing bowl. Pierce had his hand resting on Anna's ass, his finger probing deeper. She stuck out her hips in response, groaning as she continued to fuck him with her careful grip.

"Here," said Pierce. "Let me. Play with your tits while I do."

Anna pulled away from him. "Don't get used to ordering me around," she warned, but she complied for now, pressing her arms together and then bobbing her tits up and down, the rubies set against them sparkling in the light.

Pierce's eyes were glazed over in pleasure, and locked onto Anna's chest. She gave a giggle, and that was enough to send him over his own edge, as he groaned through his own ejaculation.

Anna moved in to make sure he was getting it in the bowl, but the officer's aim was true. Great dollops of semen splattered across the ruby frosting, but only one spray went wide.

Anna reached over and wiped it off the counter with her finger, then licked it off her hand.

"Tastes good," she remarked, as Pierce's cock began to go soft in his fist. Then, she took the mixing spoon and stirred both special ingredients into the frosting.

She looked at the oven timer. The cupcakes still had twenty minutes to go.

Sidling up to Pierce, who had been standing patiently for her next instructions, she took his cock in her hands. It was, amazingly, hardening again. She didn't want to run him too raw, however.

"Think you can do me one more strong fucking with that?"

Pierce shrugged. "Probably."

Anna nodded. "My ass needs demolishing. Why don't kneel down and soften it up with your tongue before you hook up your demolition equipment? After that, you can tear right through it."

"Sure thing, ma'am."

Anna bent over the kitchen counter, golden chains dragging across its surface, as Pierce spread both her cheeks. Then his warm tongue was at her asshole, licking all around it as her poor mind was dragged back to the now familiar land of over-stimulation.

Her sphincter relaxed and contracted in turns under his ministrations. Finally, she said, "I think it's ready, chief. Get your jackhammer up and running."

He didn't need to be told twice. Within seconds his cockhead was pressing against her rear entry, and he slowly pressed it inside her.

Anna's mouth opened, though no sound came from it, as her ass widened past the point she thought possible. Her hands braced themselves against the kitchen wall, as she pushed against Pierce's cock. He had lubricated her ass well, however, and he set a brisk pace, enough to drive Anna crazy with desire.

She awkwardly grabbed a handful of frosting, slathering it over her breasts as her fingers quivered. Then she leaned back, and hoisting them up she proffered the treat to Pierce. The policeman obliged, pounding deeper into her as he licked her right, and then her left, tit clean.

Stars were dancing in her eyes. Pierce was now more or less acting as a human steam engine, his thick cock lasting far longer and under far greater pressure than before. He grabbed either side of Anna's midriff, securing her against the kitchen counter.

Anna could now no longer keep track of the nonsense vulgarities spewing from her mouth. Instead, she simply opted to hold on for dear life.

Pierce slowed for but an instant ("OH GOD DON'T STOP DON'T STOP") as he fell down onto the tile floor, pulling Anna down with him. He positioned her ass above his cock again, and resumed his mad frenzy.

Anna was legitimately passing in and out of consciousness at this point. Her eyes opened and she saw the apartment ceiling, stars dancing among the flourescent kitchen lights. She closed them again. Then she opened them, and before her was the apartment television. Numbly, she discerned that she was bent over the couch.

Her eyes closed again, stars and black splotches still dancing all around.

Open again, and she looked up at the ceiling, her naked back flat on the floor. No, not the floor. The oaken table, still slick with pussy juice and semen.

Her eyes closed again.

She opened them, and her gaze was flat against the apartment wall, her whole body pressed against it.

Her eyes closed again. Through this all, only the constant pounding from behind remained constant.

One last time her eyes opened, as she realized yet another orgasm waited in the wings. Shaking uncontrollably, she squirted another round of pussy juice on the oaken table -- Pierce had apparently carted her back there. Then, she relaxed, expecting the pounding only to continue.

It didn't. The thick penis withdrew, and she saw through half lidded eyes Pierce stroking it madly above her chest. She did her best to meet his gaze, as his teeth clenched in a now familiar expression. She widened her eyes, wordlessly commanding him to cum.

Pierce yelled her name as semen splattered across her breasts and chin. Rope after rope of thick white semen erupted from his penis, hanging in the air like a bad milk commercial before splashing against her. She was dimly surprised that, as this was his fourth time cumming, he still had this much spunk to give.

Now spent, he fell outside her vision, collapsing into the floor.

"Good boy," she said. Or at least, she tried to. It came out as an incoherent mumble.

There was a long, delicious moment of relaxation. Then, the oven timer began to beep.

Her hand came up, weakly gesturing toward the oven. "Get them, or they'll burn." Again, her words came out as a nonsensical mumble barely audible.

Pierce seemed to get the message, though. He crawled onto his feet, blinking rapidly as he steadied himself against the oak table. Then, he made his way over to the oven, taking each step carefully. Anna heard the oven open, and the tray of cupcakes pulled from the rack and set on the counter.

Anna sighed, still physically exhausted. "Could you frost those for me, dearest?" Her words came out right this time. She saw the lines of gold bob across her midriff as she sucked in life giving air.

Pierce grunted, and Anna heard a drawer open. She would just closer her eyes for a moment, and she would be good. Yeah, just a moment . . .

#

A pinch at both her nipples jolted her awake.

She opened her eyes to see Tessa's laughing face. "Don't you go to sleep on me, now," she teased, as she pulled on Anna's arm to hoist her to her feet.

"Mmm," Anna said, stars still dancing at the edges of her vision. "Five more minutes, mom?"

"No," said Tessa simply, as Anna's feet finally touched solid ground. She teetered unsteadily, but Tessa lent her hand, draping an arm around her and latching onto her breast.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself?"

Anna smiled dumbly. "Yeah," she said, still sobering up.

"Good. We smelled the cupcakes cooking and came to investigate. You're such a sweetheart!"

Anna dropped into a chair at the table, and looked across the room. Pierce was seated in a chair next to her, methodically eating a cupcake. Against the wall leaned Juarez, her own eyes closed as she rested from her own ordeal. Anna saw several lines of red crisscrossing her chest and stomach, and her ass and pussy looked similarly abused as well. Her satisfied, exhausted smile told Anna everything she needed to know about what Tessa had done to her.

Tessa had pulled a cupcake from the tin herself, peeling it from its paper cup and taking a bite. "Mmm!" she said, surprised. "Holy Styx, this is good. What did you put in these?"

Anna laughed weakly, her composure slowly returning. She straightened the chains that held her breasts in place. "It's a recipe I got from my folks. Though the frosting had a few special ingredients of my own devising."

Tessa licked a spot of the red frosting off her index finger. "Yeah, I can taste that. Nice job on that, honestly. But the cupcakes themselves are absolutely wild."

Anna thanked her new friend for her kind words.

#

Hours later, after Tessa had finally exhausted her appetite for "fun," Anna lay against her under the voluminous sheets of her soft bed. They had abandoned the body necklaces, instead resting against each other truly nude. Tessa's greater height made her the big spoon.

"Thanks for everything," Anna whispered around a yawn. "Tonight was . . . wonderful."

"It was nothing," said Tessa in her ear, biting it and rolling the lobe between her teeth. At the foot of the bed, Juarez snored where she had fallen unconscious, and Tessa had draped her in a blanket. Anna wasn't sure she remembered where they left Pierce. Somewhere in the hall, probably, just as unconscious as his partner.

Anna was struck with curiosity. "Sorry if it's rude to ask but . . . well, what are you, really?"

Tessa laughed, her stomach and perky breasts pressed against Anna's bare back. "No, it's not rude at all, my little friend. I don't know if I can put it into words you can understand, though."

"Try?" Anna said, and she turned her head to kiss Tessa's neck.

"All right," said Tessa, as she stroked slow circles around Anna's right breast. "I think . . . well, I'm more than human. Immortal, technically. Though I am far, far less than what you would call a god."

Anna's kisses travelled upward to Tessa's cheek.

"Mmm," Tessa's eyes closed, then opened again. "You ever hear about the Fair Folk? You know, Irish myths and whatnot?"

"Leprechauns?"

"Yeah, those. And the gnomes, and all the rest." Tessa's slow spirals made it to Anna's nipple, and she flicked it a few times. "That's not what I am, but they're . . . cousins, I guess is the best word for it. Though I do have a brother who works at a high school a few towns over, who really does think he's a Leprechaun."

"Mmm," said Anna, nuzzling into the space between Tessa's jaw and perfect neck. "That makes sense to me," she whispered.

"Oh, Anna," she said sadly. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I could visit during the weekends," Anna offered.

"Hm. Sad thing is, though, I'm leaving town for a few months starting tomorrow. And mortal minds don't do well if they remember exactly the paces I put them through." Her finger flicked Anna's nose playfully. "It's not healthy. No, you'll remember this all as a pleasant dream."

"A dream?" Anna levered herself up, shifting to face Tessa. "Please, don't make me forget you. Make this a normal party, maybe, without all the crazy, wild bits. But don't make me forget you."

Tessa sighed. She stared off into space for a moment, then returned her gaze to Anna.

"Very well. This was all a costume party, then. You made some passes at the cute police officers, and got some for your trouble, but nothing more."

Anna smiled, satisfied as she nestled against her new friend, perchance her lover.

"And I'll see you soon enough, my pretty," Tessa whispered in her ear, as Anna finally dropped into a deep, restful sleep.

#

Three months later

Anna head her phone buzz, and she groaned, rolling her eyes.

She pulled the phone from where it sat next to the stove, looking at the text. This prompted another eye roll. It was Martin again, asking her to confirm she supported bringing on board a particular client. She sighed and tersely answered in the affirmative, then put her phone in "do not disturb" mode as she tossed it back down on the counter.

She breathed in, relaxing again as she stirred her pot of chili, and reminded herself it was the weekend. She had made it perfectly clear a month past, when the board of directors at her accounting firm had elected her CFO, that barring catastrophe her weekends were inviolable. She would handle all business matters during the nine-to-five, and not a moment longer.

That arrangement had worked out pretty well so far, save a few board members like Martin who were constantly paralyzed without her strong hand guiding them every step of the way.

Anna leaned back against the counter, remembering again that today was the day Tessa came home. It was odd, but she could trace her upward trajectory within the company directly to that night, three months ago, when the woman had invited her over for an impromptu costume party, set on the eve of her seasonal winter vacation.

There was nothing about the party itself that drew her attention. She chatted up a local police officer, and got to take home both him and the slutty pirate costume Tessa had lent her for the occasion. But still--

Her confidence, and indeed her intuition in business matters, had gone through the roof the moment she walked back into the office the following Monday. Every decision she made (or, in the beginning, encouraged her bosses to make) hit gold. Every client she contacted, when she had been summarily transferred to the sales department a week later, brought lucrative contracts under the company's wing.

And finally, just this week she found out her guidance was on track to increase the company's public shares by a full fifteen percent by the end of the fiscal year, if current trends held. Fifteen percent. That was almost Google money, back when the tech giant was breaking out.

All of it traced back to that weird, slightly fuzzy-in-her-mind costume party Tessa had invited her to on a whim. And Anna had absolutely zero idea how or why.

The impromptu friendship she struck up with the woman continued through her winter trip. Every week or two she'd get a new postcard: Greetings from Auckland! or Welcome from the Forbidden City! or I Just Climbed Mount Sinai, And I Wish You Were Here To See It. It got to the point that Anna started sending back postcards from local attractions in response, always asking over email where Tessa was bound next before dropping by the post.

What had been an acquaintance barely worth mentioning had blossomed into a kind of friendship.

There was a knock at the door.

"Coming," Anna shouted, setting the wooden spoon beside the pot of chili, as she wiped her hands across her apron. She crossed over to the door, noting with relief that her apartment was actually clean this time around.

Thanks to Tessa and her odd party, she had zero inclination to leave her tiny apartment for a better one, even though she was now making double the salary as when she first moved in.

She pulled open the door and saw Tessa grinning at her. She had her arm around another woman, a compact Chinese beauty that looked to be in her mid-twenties. Anna caught her face mid laugh, probably at something Tessa had said.

"Tessa!" Anna said, beckoning her into the apartment. "And you brought a friend?"

Tessa waltzed inside, and Anna noticed Tessa's hand was firmly planted on the other woman's breast, kneading it absentmindedly.

"Yeah," said Tessa, dropping her purse by the door. "I know you cooked for the both of us, but I decided on a whim to bring some Chinese takeout. Well, Chinese-American. This is Sarah."

Her companion giggled at the comment. "Sarah Yang," she said, holding her hand out. Anna took it, and introduced herself in response.

"It's been so long!" Anna said to her friend. "I'm glad to see you again."

"Me too, kid," said Tessa. "Me too." She pinched Sarah's nipple through her tight black shirt, to a gasp from the other woman, and Anna noticed then that Sarah wasn't wearing a bra. This behaviour, oddly, seemed perfectly normal.

Tessa stepped away, crashing without ceremony on Anna's couch. "Oh, my dear, you can't know how much I've been looking forward to this day. You have no idea the fun we will have tonight. Just you wait!"

Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers