All Comments on 'Goddess Ch. 02: Leaving Heaven Behind'

by VeiledVixen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Loving the sequel! Can’t wait to see what happens!

LittlelottaloveLittlelottaloveabout 6 years ago
What?!?

I’m loving the detail. I love where this is heading. I could feel the angst and pain she was going through. I throughly thought they’d [Mark and Jeff] would have had a different relationship with her/ known her in a different way but honestly I love it so much. It’s amazing. Keep up the good work!!

DivaDelishDivaDelishabout 6 years ago
Damn

I'm probably going to rage at the unfairness of taking all of part 2 to get to the big reveal, but I'll wait semi patiently for part 3. As long as it's soon. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Omg this was just fantastic! Im pretty sure I started cackling with glee as soon as the boys showed up - and aww they were so worried she regretted them, not just leaving! Guess she'll have to make it up to them, hopefully repeatedly.

Cant wait for part 3!

Phoenix6755Phoenix6755about 6 years ago
Wow! What a follow-up!

I am impressed! You conveyed your Goddess' emotions very well! Extremely well written! Those cliffhanger endings though... gah! 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good

Love this addition. The cliffhanger is killing me though. I seriously hope you don't get writers block. Did they know the whole time who she was?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

I was in tears with her as her mask was broken and my heart soared with your last line. Please keep writing, you are so good at making your characters seem real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeiledVixen@VeiledVixen
Hello all, I hope that you're staying safe and sane during these crazy times! I'm very happy to announce that I have published my Goddess series as a novel, and it is now available on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3XRZ8H?pf_rd_r=TFVEKXNS6SPDW6V0K390&pf_rd...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goddess Previous Part
Goddess Series Info