Goddesses 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And... those powers! She was pretty sure the mushroom cap had moved for her, according to her will. And that little clearing she inhabited was far too perfect, too picturesque, to not have been of her own design. Her teachers had never taught her that goddesses had such power.

The most incredible example of her power was when she willed those vines to wrap around her and create that elegant purple dress. And in that dress she was covered, during the majority of their talks. And yet... in Alessia's mind's eye, she kept picturing Gaia before she'd willed it on. It couldn't resist to look places where Alessia's real eyes had been so primly averted away from.

The physique of a goddess. To all humans: legendary. To the people of Mu: horrific. Or so they were taught. But there was nothing horrific about what she'd seen, as strange as it was. It was... quite lovely, in fact.

"Oh no," Alessia whispered. Were things turning out as her father and teachers had warned? Was she already feeling the spell of a goddess? Young women, they'd said, are easily fascinated by the evil charms of the goddesses. After just one night with one they're never the same again. They become their lovers, and their bodies become transformed in grotesque ways, until they're barely recognizable from who they once were. Before her people had moved to form their own colony of Mu, many a daughter had been stolen away from them.

Mere conversation that night with the goddess surely wasn't enough for her spell to truly take hold on her, but still, Alessia decided as she shut her eyes to sleep, she would have try to forget about her.

***

Warning: Contents are highly toxic to humans, and can cause permanent damage to health or death. If ingested seek medical assistance immediately. Goddesses should not operate heavy machinery after consuming this beverage. Please consume moderately and in private. Enjoy with friends.

Eva set the empty bottle down on her dresser. They were own words, penned some years before when her winery released its first vintage. She slipped out of her robe, letting it fall around her feet, and crawled into her bed. Was what had happened to her really a product of her own indulgence? She glanced at her arms and saw only the faintest trace of the bruising she had endured. A goddess could heal her injuries very quickly.

It was the only explanation for what happened. She'd had a bottle, and then gotten herself into some kind of trouble that had put her in the hospital the next morning. She knew herself well enough to know how unlikely such a story was, and what little story they did have was far from complete, but it was all they had to work with.

Her present challenge was to just continue life as she had known it. It was hard to reconcile her career as the owner of the planet's most renowned moonberry orchard when her friends, family and the public at large were sure she'd developed a problem with the drink.

She hoped some new evidence for what had really happened would come to light, but until then all she could do was wait for the incident to stop being such a topic. Hopefully it would all blow over soon.

***

Alessia was walking along the fringe, with mixed purple and green grass and solar panels to her right and the alien woods to her left. It was her place of work, a place where she would often be found on any normal afternoon. But it had also become a place of secrets.

She could feel Gaia's presence.

Did you know you're my only friend?

"Are you out there? It's okay if you show yourself."

So close to Mu? Come inside the woods.

Alessia parted some branches and stepped into the wild. She stood there for a moment, nervously looping a tendril of her hair through her fingers. With no acknowledgment given from Gaia she pressed deeper into the woods.

She seemed to know where to go, and it didn't take long for her to reach the clearing Gaia had led her to the previous day. And there she stood, naked, pale and tall.

"I was hoping you'd come see me again, Alessia."

"I didn't think I would. I really shouldn't. It's against the rules of my people."

"They would disapprove of our friendship?" Gaia stepped toward her, her movements so very pleasing to Alessia's eyes.

"Yes. I told you, we dislike goddesses."

"But you don't dislike me, do you?" She gently took Alessia's hands and stepped closer to clasp them beneath her breasts.

"No," Alessia whispered.

"If our friendship should be so secret I have a place where we can go. No one will see us."

"Okay..."

Gaia let her hands go and wrapped her arms around her. Alessia felt good within her embrace - safe and willing to follow her wherever she should take her. It felt right, despite all the things she'd been taught.

It didn't seem strange when the soil around their feet spread away, revealing that they were standing on top of a flat rock. Alessia calmly watched, secure in Gaia's hug, as the rock sank into the ground, which rose up past their waists, their shoulders, and then overhead as they sank deeper and deeper into darkness on some sort of earthen elevator.

"How do you do these things? It's not normal for anyone, even a goddess, to have such power."

"I just can. Isn't it good to be my friend?"

"When does this thing stop?"

"When we get where we're going."

"Which is?"

"The center of our planet."

Despite the dwindling light Alessia looked up at Gaia, blinking in disbelief. The center of the planet, she was sure, was a place where heat and geological pressure would destroy them. And yet the air was a pleasant temperature. Details of the goddess' face were again coming to light - soft, purplish light - as they went. That light was growing stronger, and they began to feel their stony platform decelerate.

It came to a stop, settling into a slot in the ground which was made of the same flat stone and was shaped so only the faintest crack around its edge could indicate that it was mobile. They stepped off of it into the purple glowing expanse. To Alessia's amazement it appeared infinite and undefined all around, terminating with no more than the haze of extreme distance.

"What a strange place this is. It's beautiful."

Gaia spread her arms and turned, gesturing to their surroundings. "Isn't it? And yet look at you: you are the beauty that's caught my eye."

"I..." Alessia looked downward and gasped - she was just as naked as Gaia was, and furthermore her figure had changed to be more like hers. What was most glaringly apparent was that her breasts, which until then had already swollen beyond the norms of a figure so petite, had increased by several sizes and were approaching the dimensions of Gaia's own incredible set. Beyond that she saw faint lines of definition on her stomach, muscles that had never before been so developed, and the difference between her waist and hips had become more pronounced. "What's happened to me?"

"This is what I offer you. A preview." Gaia stepped back into her reach, and Alessia saw that she didn't tower over her so much anymore. She'd grown in height as well. In that proximity she felt a very bold desire for the goddess, one she'd heard faint whispers of within her psyche from the first moment she'd met her. Now it screamed for her and her desire couldn't be denied.

"Gaia," she whispered.

The goddess took her into her arms and offered her lips. Alessia melted into them, and they kissed with an aggressive passion.

One of Gaia's hands slid over Alessia's virgin femininity, sending jolts of electricity through her body. She was incredibly aroused for the goddess. That hand slid higher still, guiding her own heavy, flaccid cock to lie upwards between their bodies. As their lips remained sealed and their tongues lovingly lashed she felt it begin to awaken.

It was growing hotter and its increasing weight was pressing against her. The feeling was intimidating. A goddess wielded such incredible power, and this one goddess' power was becoming quite apparent as it crawled up her stomach. She felt a wave of heat flush over her body, soon centering itself between her legs and in her core, where a yearning, wettening hunger for it was taking hold.

"Oh my god, Gaia," Alessia whispered. She looked downward, and saw the pinkened head, fatter than she'd ever seen it before, rising into view from within the pillowy cleaving of their voluminous breasts pressed so tightly together. She let her hands come together at its base, and was amazed by the hotness, the hardness she felt. Her fingertips couldn't touch thumb as they encircled Gaia's aroused girth.

When it's growth finally stopped the taller woman's incredibly long cock was peaking several inches higher than the tops of Alessia's breasts, yet still it wasn't done, and she watched as its flawless delicate looking skin grew more taut with the pressure of each throb of her goddess' heart. She was frightened, but moreso, overcome with lust.

Gaia suddenly stepped back, and the hard and heated flesh of her length slid through Alessia's grasp. She stared agog at the aroused goddess, whose cock was swaying far ahead of her body after being released from her lingering touch. It was incredible, even maddening, to behold. A drop of some transparent fluid was falling from its tip.

Seeing that sensual fluid, that nectar, Alessia looked down to between her breasts, where a streak of the stuff had been left by Gaia's retreat.

"Taste it," the goddess whispered. "Taste my desire for you."

Alessia traced her fingertips up between her breasts, gathering the stuff. It smelled strange and wonderful, floral earthy and warm, and undeniably sensual. After a moment's apprehension she licked the glistening nectar off her fingers.

Another wave of heat, far hotter than the one before, swept through her entirety. She gasped and fell to her knees, and in doing so her newly changed breasts shuddered against her with a weight she hadn't before felt. Her euphoria was brief, and breathing heavily she looked up to Gaia, wanting more.

The goddess slowly stepped toward her, wearing a benevolent smile. Alessia straightened herself upward from within her crouch, and the throbbing and dripping end of her goddess' phallus came close to her lips. A groan of desire escaped her lips as she set a hand upon Gaia's shaft and slid it towards her hips. She plunged the end of it into her mouth and let the nectar of Gaia's immortality wash over her tastebuds.

***

Alessia awoke with a start. She was breathing fast, and beneath her bedsheets it was humid from her sweat. Her panties were extremely wet, and her favourite teddy bear was clenched between her thighs.

After a stunned moment she began to cry.

***

"This'll be the best yet," John said. He stood beside Eva, his hands on his hips, as they admired the giant copper vat in which the moonberry harvest was fermenting.

"Well, we can't be sure about that," Eva said. "They were certainly our most impressive looking fruit, but who's to say until we taste it?"

"I'm sure about it. You've always made the very best moonberry. You're the very best."

Eva chuckled and shook her head, too modest to agree. She had high hopes for the year's harvest but wasn't going to make any hasty predictions. She spotted a crack in the in the copper vat and stepped closer to inspect it.

"Hmm," she said, tapping her fingertip against it, "we'll have to get this patched up."

John leaned in and squinted at the defect. "Oh yes. I'll get Francis on that immediately."

There was a soft creak of metal flexing. Somehow John was aware enough to leap back, but Eva hadn't moved and was caught off guard as the crack suddenly split open. Hundreds of pounds of juice, once calmly bubbling within that container, suddenly burst out from within the vat, hitting Eva square in the chest at high pressure.

She was knocked back onto her rear, and she watched in wordless horror as the split opened wider, dumping increasing volumes out onto the stony floor. What was once a broad spout of juice became a pouring onslaught.

"Run!" She got to her feet and made a break for the door, but the purple fluid was rising in level and rushing away from its vat with a force that knocked her off her feet once more. The doors to the warehouse were blown open and she was carried out into the hallway in the torrent of moonberry.

She grabbed at doorways and rails, but it was to no avail. The river was moving too quickly, and all she could do was ride the rush until it came to a rest.

At the end of the hallway there appeared an opening in the floor, and the river of moonberry juice was rushing into it to drain into some unknown place like an artificial purple waterfall. Eva braced herself as she was carried toward the darkened opening, towards the unknown.

Falling, falling...

THUMP.

It was dark, but Eva's vision was blurrily returning. She saw a pale beautiful face take form, with two purple eyes staring deep into her own. It was her.

Her mirror image was moving, pushing... pushing inside of her. She recoiled in shocked pleasure. She was lying on her back, and her image was hovering over her and filling her with hardness.

"Nnng, Gaia," she heard herself gasp, her voice high and soft, "my goddess... breed me!"

"Oh yes, Alessia my sweet. I will, I will..." Her image pulled back, then again surged forward, filling her body again with her immenseness. She set her pale hands around Eva's, or rather Alessia's, breasts, and gave them some loving squeezes as her motions took rhythm.

Eva looked down at herself, noting the tanned shade of her skin, the length and curl of her light brown hair. Of the sixteen inches her image wielded, she was only accepting a little more than half. Clearly she was inhabiting the body of a human female - one that was young, in her prime and bred for long enough to accept some of what her original body offered.

She was wilting, crumpling inward to wrap her legs around the one she'd called Gaia, in a state of total physical submission. Each pass into her body was burning ecstasy.

Eva had never cared for humans and lacked any interest in breeding them, which was something so highly prioritized by her goddess sisters. Yet there she was, packing her little body with far more than it should have handled. But then, that apparently wasn't Eva above her, it was... someone named Gaia. And Eva was a human, a human named Alessia.

Being Alessia certainly felt nice.

***

Eva's eyes opened, and for a moment she laid there, blinking in muddled confusion in the darkness of her bedroom.

It was a strange dream, but not at all a bad one. She'd always felt jealous of the humans her sisters chose - to be so innocent, to discover so much. For them it was a sort of Cinderella story, every time. She twisted onto her side and shut her eyes once more, hoping for more interesting visions.

Chapter 9

Her little khaki shorts and tank top were the bare minimum she'd leave the house in, but still the heat was more than she could handle without the relief of some shelter, so Alessia sat cross legged beneath a solar panel. It was a shady, quiet place to avoid the mid-afternoon sun. She took out her tablet and brought up a video - something light hearted, to take her mind off things.

There wasn't any work to be done that day out on the fringe, yet there she was. Years of her managing the equipment in that field, that transitional area between civilization and the alien wild, had made it a place to call her own. A place of solitude and comfort.

Worries that something unwelcome had seeped into her subconscious had been with her all day. All day her heart had been tormented by the fear that everything her elders had warned her about was threatening to come true.

It had of course occurred to her that her little sanctuary was basically at the doorstep of the goddess. A voice inside her was maintaining that it was unwise to have gone there... yet it was the only place she could go where she felt at ease, away from the judgment of the people of Mu. Already she felt ashamed for them... especially her father.

And of course, another voice was urging her, pleading with her even, to run deep into the woods. To Gaia. She feared that voice. She could feel its insidious tendrils, already with a deep grasp upon her most basal urges. Urges that had left her frustrated and wanting in the middle of the night.

It was forbidden to feel what she felt when she'd awoken so suddenly, soaked with her own sweat and something more. It was perverted what her sleeping self had done to her teddy bear.

Alessia realized the past five minutes of her video hadn't registered. Her mind was far off elsewhere. She blinked in annoyance as the two film stars kissed - one of those deep, weird, tongue wiggling ones that were so common in movies - and pulled the playback back to its beginning. She didn't fancy the thought of Benji doing that to her.

Crunch, crunch, crunch.

She froze. There were distant footsteps in the woods. She could feel her - Gaia was near. Alessia huddled herself smaller beneath the panel and continued the video, trying to ignore her. Maybe coming to the fringe that afternoon really was a bad idea.

Crunch, crunch, crunch.

Oh god! She was closer now. Did she always wander so close to the fringe? Or did she know that she was there? Alessia pulled her feet close to her bum and made herself as small as possible.

Some moments passed, and so seemed the threat of Gaia finding her. Alessia was beginning to relax, when suddenly the goddess spoke up: "It's cooler in the wild."

Alessia tumbled out from beneath the panel, deeply startled.

"I see that it's shady beneath this structure of yours, but there's water and the treeline to relieve you in the woods."

"Gaia! You... you can't be here!"

"Here? Yes, I suppose now I've actually encroached upon Mu. But you stopped here, and wouldn't come any further. Let's go into the woods... Then I won't have to intrude any longer."

"N-no, I can't. It's forbidden. I won't see you again."

Gaia blinked, taking a thoughtful moment to consider the young woman's change of heart. It was a chance for Alessia's eyes to rove over her, to admire, and she noted that the goddess had gotten better at clothing herself: The purple tendrils that covered her body were smaller and more finely woven now, and from afar they could have easily been mistaken for a more conventionally sourced one-piece dress. Up close, the improved thread of of the vines tightly hugged her every impressive bulge and swell, leaving little to the imagination. "I know that. But... I thought we'd gotten past that, and become friends."

"I thought so too, but today I know that that can't happen."

Gaia nodded, again thoughtful, calm and measured in her responses. "I suppose that's fair. It's the law of the land... your land. But then I have to wonder, why you've chosen to linger so close to mine."

"I... because..."

Gaia sat down beside her and rested a friendly hand on her knee. "My dear. Don't you see? We share a bond. A very strong one. You're my only friend, and you've never known someone like me."

It was true. Alessia had never been able to open up to someone as easily as she had that previous day, when they'd spoken for so long in Gaia's home. With all the baggage of the rules of society aside, it couldn't be denied that she and Gaia had become close. She shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her sneakers, not ready to admit that she already didn't see any worth in adhering to them.

"That's why you came here today, so close to where I live. Why don't you come with me. I have something I want to show you."

"To show me? What is it?"

Gaia got back to her feet, smiling mysteriously. "That will be revealed once you come." She held out her hand, "but only if you do."