Goddesses 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

Alessia accepted that hand and was helped off the ground. She scooped up her scattered belongings and dropped them into her bag, and as a pair they left the solar array and headed into the woods.

When they arrived at Gaia's little clearing they crawled up upon her mushroom, at the center of which sat an object wrapped in dead leaves and dried vines. They sat cross legged across from each other, with it between them. "This is it," Gaia said, "a gift for you." She pushed it closer to Alessia. "Open it."

Alessia picked up the package, which was heavy and about the size of a grapefruit. "It feels like a rock." She tugged at the vines, and once they snapped away the leaves easily unraveled, revealing Gaia's gift. Alessia's jaw dropped.

"This is a very rare mineral, only found in certain regions of this planet," Gaia explained. "Its colours are unlike most things you'll find in the wild, though quite reminiscent of ones you'll find at home."

Alessia nodded, quite entranced by the gleaming green orb she held. Within its glassy transparent form she saw swirling fractal lattices spiraling into themselves, growing smaller and smaller in a crystalline pattern. "It's... the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Alessia said. She held it up so it could catch a ray of sun, and patterns of green exploded upon the mushroom and danced around them with the slight motions of her arm. "What do you call it?"

"It doesn't have a name. If you wish you can give it one. You could share it with your fellow humans, as a gift from the planet. After all, they've given me a gift as well, something even rarer and more beautiful than a simple rock."

Alessia lowered the gem and looked to Gaia, mystified. She was beginning to feel like the strange dream she'd had and the emotions that came with it were becoming real.

"That gift is you, my sweet girl."

Alessia went quiet and still. Her heart was aflutter - yes, she wanted to be Gaia's gift. At that moment, with the emotions of her dream grasping again at her heart, she felt she could be that and more for her.

"Now I know how you feel. Your father, your teachers and your friends, would all hate to see us together. And their values are yours as well, and it conflicts you. But you feel our connection, and it feels right. Understand that the opinions of Mu are only one way to view the world. And you are in a world so new to you, a world that is begging to be discovered."

Gaia came forward on her hands and knees to crawl the short distance over the green gem, toward Alessia. Her beautiful perfect face was pushed out toward her, and her violet eyes were slowly going shut as the distance between them shrank to nothing. Alessia, humbled by the sight of the perfect being so tenderly offering herself, didn't move, but the moment soft lips had touched her own she melted against them. Gaia tilted her head slightly, and softly they kissed.

"I'm scared," Alessia whispered.

"Of me? Why?"

"No, not of you. It's just..."

"The things they taught you."

She nodded.

"Let them go." Gaia kissed her again more forcefully, pulling her closer and against herself the entire while. The girl's hands settled on the curves of Gaia's side, to feel her in ways she'd wanted yet been afraid to only moments before. "Only in Mu do they teach such fear. It isn't the norm."

Alessia nodded. "And we aren't in Mu, are we? We're in the wild."

Gaia nodded. "Yes," she said, smiling, "you're catching on."

With a little giggle Alessia scattered more kisses along her chin. The goddess turned to lie on her back, dumping Alessia's long brown curls all around her face as she looked up to her. The girl found herself straddling her incredible body, and her eyes were drawn down to her breasts as they rocked from side to side in her alien organic dress from the shift in position. They weren't the only thing to her catch her attention, for it occurred to her then that the great bulging 'something' that was so tightly pressed against Gaia's thigh was lying along her rear, with so very little between it and herself. Seeing the lurid realization on her face, the goddess set her hands on Alessia's hips and lifted that thigh, holding her in place against it.

Alessia released a quivering exhale. Her desire was taking over, erasing what little hesitations remained. She flicked her head to the side, tossing her curls over her shoulder, and in her little khaki shorts began grinding against it, all the while coming down to seek the deepest kiss - a kiss like in the movies - from the goddess.

It made sense now why people would kiss in that fashion. To taste another was such a vital expression of love, and that was surely what she was feeling for Gaia. Her wanton rubs at Eva's package meanwhile were feeding a growing need, a sensation not unlike the one she'd felt when she'd awoke in a fever the previous night. Alessia knew full well the supposed evils of what she was doing, but it just felt so right!

There was a faint crackle heard emanating from the target of Alessia's rubs, and Gaia gave a little chuckle against her lips. The girl stopped and looked back, and what she saw made her flush with embarrassment. Her abrasions had snapped some of the tiny vines that encircled Gaia's lap, a feat no doubt helped by the additional tension they were bearing as Gaia's excitement began to show.

Gaia sat up, and her grasp at Alessia's hips crept upward beneath the cover of her tank top. Her open hands wrapped around her ribs and the tips of her thumbs traced along the bottom curves of her breasts. Alessia froze, unsure how to proceed, but her countenance didn't speak against what Gaia was doing... not even when she lifted that top away and set it aside. Nevertheless, her slender arms reflexively shot up to guard her chest from view.

The goddess smiled. "Did they teach you to be ashamed of your body, as much as they did your capacity to love?" Vexed, the girl blinked for a moment, then let her arms drop to her sides. Gaia's eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of the girl's achingly beautiful upper body. She tenderly kissed her troubled lips. This time it was Alessia who nervously giggled at the sound of more tiny vines cracking around Gaia's lap.

"Do you have any experience with sex, my young friend?"

"N-no," Alessia whispered.

"I have some, but never with a human. This will be something new for both of us." The goddess' hands settled over Alessia's breasts, and she lifted and massaged their generousness, letting her nipples occasionally be gently pinched between thumb and forefinger. Alessia moaned, her back arching and pushing her chest out toward Gaia, while again she ground herself hungrily against what now felt quite hard beneath her. They kissed again with their deepest unrestrained passion.

Still taking the lead, Gaia eventually guided Alessia off of her lap, setting her down in front of herself. The girl looked to the damages to her dress, where snapped tendrils hung frayed, revealing milky white thighs and some of the hardened endowment that kept the surviving fibers under high tension. Now turgid and huge, as Gaia kneeled its form ran the length of one of those thighs and visibly throbbed with her excitement, aching to be free. Wide eyed and breathless, Alessia gave a fluttering sigh, and one of her hands fell lamely to her crotch.

"Would you take the rest of yours off?"

"Yes," Alessia whispered. In a hurry she undid her shorts and shimmied out of them and her panties as well, which bore a slight stain of moisture.

Gaia seemed to purr as she drank in the beautiful sight of the naked human. "Oh my darling. I definitely like you best this way. Now I should undress for you, as well."

Starting at her collar the many little purple vines that clothed Gaia began to split downward, as if her dress were being unzipped from the front. They unwove themselves and settled in a tangled mass around her, revealing her pale, slender and incredibly endowed body. Though it was one Alessia had already seen when she'd first met her, to now see it in a state of desire was something else, something truly intoxicating... especially when the splitting of fibers neared the end of its journey around her upper legs. Her enormous cock seemed to flex as its shaft became unrestrained, and once the last fibres were gone it shot upward to stand far out and proud from her body, swaying rigidly from the release.

Alessia produced a choked sound of primitive lust. An aroused Gaia was a daunting and incredibly erotic sight. Her eyes were glued to her member as it seemed to lead Gaia, who brushed the broken bits of her outfit off of the mushroom and slowly on her knees approached her. She recoiled slightly, then trembled as she laid it between their bodies so they could be close and softly kiss once more.

The feeling of searing, pulsating heat against her front made her feel light headed. It was so much like her dream! It felt so forbidden, yet so right. Alessia let her hands gently encircle Gaia's lower shaft, barely believing what she was doing. She was headed down a road she'd promised, for as long as she could remember, that she would never follow.

She felt fingers gently caress her feminine regions. In a fever of desire, she immediately rocked her hips against that touch and welcomed the slender digit that entered her. She easily lost herself to the sensation that was to follow, her eyes going shut as she dumped her head back to carnally moan. Chuckling softly, Gaia peppered her neck with little kisses.

When Alessia opened her eyes she looked down and saw Gaia's pink and fully torqued head peaking out of their cleavage, just as it had in her dream... and just like in her dream, a glistening jewel of fluid was taking shape upon it. The little bead gained mass and broke to drip down onto its source and the lovely tanned bosom that hugged it, and more slowly followed. The goddess' cock was running with precum. It smelled to Alessia warm, erotic and irresistible.

Gaia watched the girl lick her lips as she stared down at it. She knew what she was thinking of doing, and she knew, from the knowledge gained from her Eva component, that in doing so the human girl would never be the same again. She did nothing to stop her as she dipped down to lap up some of that immortal nectar, though she cooed at the soft tingle of her sweet tongue against her sensitive tip.

Alessia looked up to Gaia, her brown eyes wide and amazed for a brief moment before they fell shut and she staggered in her arms. She shook against the goddess and curled forward, gasping in ecstasy. A tiny climax, from the mere taste! It was a vital moment; Alessia no longer belonged to the people of Mu.

With the girl now loose and languid Gaia easily laid her down. "Oh my god," she giggled as her lissome legs were guided open. "Gaia," she whispered as kisses were trailed along her inner thighs, toward her place of most inner secrecy. She gasped and closed them slightly at the touch of tongue, but only out of surprise - she very much approved of Gaia's actions.

"Very beautiful," the goddess whispered. Her tongue traced a tiny path up along Alessia's perfect young slit. It was dead silent in the woods as she turned her attention to her clit, save for the girl's moans and whimpers - soft yet heated. She tasted and smelled rife with young desire.

After some moments Gaia let her tongue part Alessia's lips, and once inside it reached further in, then further still. Alessia gasped when firm strokes met her innermost place of pleasure, and in her state of shock her hips began to involuntarily shake. Through her mysterious magic the powerful goddess Gaia had willed her tongue long enough to reach her g-spot, and she was steadily assaulting it with expert strokes.

"Oh god, Gaia! Hngg!" The goddess' tongue soon lengthened more still, allowing it to hook upwards against Alessia's g-spot and push harder against it while packing the rest of the girl's sex like some sensually wriggling tentacle. Mad with pleasure Alessia fell back, throwing her long locks all around her on the giant mushroom cap, and writhed in ecstasy. Her legs shook, and Gaia had to grab hold of them to stop her from bashing them against her head... yet still she continued with that deft appendage, unrelenting in her onslaught until she was well sure that the girl could take no more.

She pulled away, and her tongue neatly flicked back into her mouth, returning to its normal size. Hotly she seemed to nibble upon her lower lip as she watched her little lover suffer the concluding throes of her climax. It was a sight most pleasing to her, as evidenced by the renewed throbs of her cock, now emitting drizzles of precum rhythmically timed with its shudders.

As she returned to reality Alessia noticed Gaia's state. She rolled onto her front and with a numb moan crawled on her belly across the mushroom cap toward her, her tongue running hungrily along her lips as her eyes fixed themselves upon that straight and shuddering tool. Just a taste had transported her into a world of ecstasy, and there was so much more of Gaia's nectar dripping down before her. She wouldn't let any more go to waste.

Her lovely gaze was turned up towards Gaia as her lips set themselves around the end of her cock. She produced a girlish growl of carnal delight when the taste and heat met her tongue, and a volume of precum greater than the mere trace she'd had before was reverently passed down her throat.

"Yes my sweet, take as much as you need. It's all yours."

Alessia got off of her front to kneel before Gaia, and as she tilted her cock upward she found her hand couldn't help but begin to stroke its way up and down that incredible length. When that caused the flow of heated pre to quicken she moaned her delight, and a second hand joined the first. Soon they were rapidly stroking and twisting, amidst the moans and sighs of the goddess' approval.

As a young woman of Mu, she was the tragic textbook image of all that could go wrong. She was now deeply infatuated with the goddess, and by a biological means would find herself obsessed with repeating what they were doing that afternoon for the rest of her mortal life - and then still after, when she ceased to be human. They had lost a talented mind, as well as a beautiful daughter and potential mother or wife. "Oh Gaia. I'm so in love with your body... especially your giant cock," she gasped, her hands still wringing their way up and down, "it's so amazing, so beautiful!"

"That feels perfect. You're doing very well," Gaia purred. She was beginning to rise off her haunches as the tension in her member grew still more pronounced. The young lady continued to lavish loving attention upon it, enthralled and in a state of total lust. At that moment, as occasional mouthfuls of sweet hot precum slid down her throat while more dripped down upon shaft to lubricate her movements, every ounce of her being was dedicated to the goddess.

Gaia began to cringe and give airy gasps, and her cock's shivers grew more pronounced. Alessia was inexperienced in sex, but still she knew enough to understand what that reaction meant. She stepped her efforts up to their maximum, grunting with effort as she wrung her hands up and down.

Gaia clenched her internal muscles, delaying the inevitable, for she so enjoyed to see the girl working so hard to please her. As Alessia worshipped her near orgasmic cock the feeling of energy building within her was staggering. She could tell that once she did let go, Alessia would be receiving a very thorough blessing.

"Mm-hm-hm...! You're so close, beautiful Alessia! But do you understand the magnitude? Be prepared for what you're going to make me do!"

Alessia didn't relent, and with her little mouth crammed full of throbbing heat she moaned a high tone of desperation. Yes Gaia, give it to me! I want to taste the forbidden seed of immortals! I want you to cum for me!

Gaia dropped off of her haunches to rest splay-legged upon that strange mushroom cap, and her head titled back as she gave an unrestrained howl of feminine release. Her back arched, pushing her voluminous breasts to the sky as her body expressed itself for Alessia. Hard, almost violent throbs rocked her shaft as the first spurt of seed boiled its way up and out.

In joy and fright Alessia gave a high pitched sound when she felt the first shot surge up Gaia's cock. The taste was incredible and beyond comparison to anything she knew. She wantonly gulped it down, but with the size of that incredible shot and all the ones that followed several times more were displaced from within the girl's little mouth to rain down onto her hands and Gaia's lap. The pearly fluid hung thick wherever it landed, only to slowly slide down onto the mushroom cap below them. The friction of her continued strokes upon shaft had reached near zero as cum soaked its surface, and with speed and ease Alessia coaxed out more and more of the burning stuff.

Swallowing, swallowing... it felt so right! Alessia was reaching heaven as she became full on that hot, transformative stuff, but full she had soon become. She eventually had to stop swallowing, and she pointed Gaia's orgasmic cock lower so her climax would instead beat out onto her young body.

"Oh my god Gaia, yes," she whispered as she watched herself become covered. She aimed the gasping immortal's cock to the left, then right, letting the heated fluid fire out onto every surface of her beautiful young torso. "So much! It's endless!"

"Ngh! Been, ahh! Saving it for you... Ahhh! Since we first met. Ohhh!" It dripped thick globs off Alessia's breasts, and she saw it land in her lap. The heat of hot seed met her sensitive little sex, seeming to tingle on contact. She let one hand go of Gaia's cock to rub there, not wanting that tingle to end... and end it didn't. She moaned as her fingers slipperily entered herself, bringing with them Gaia's seed and a gentle sense of pleasure and warmth. As gobs and waves rolled down her stomach she continued to channel them into herself.

"Mmmh. God, your cum is so amazing," Alessa sighed. With that cock now simply running with the final amounts of cum, she tucked the end of it back into her mouth to stroke out and drink down the last of it. Meanwhile, the other arm could be seen busily moving as she fingered her cream laden sex.

After some moments of recovery Gaia took the girl by her hips and guided her up to her feet slightly, just enough that she could bring her closer and over her nodding diagonal spear. She brought her down, and its upper surface rested heatedly against her crotch. Alessia moaned and began to rock her hips to and away from Gaia, loving the feel of hot post orgasmic shaft rubbing slipperily against her slit. Whatever remnant amounts laid upon it were swept into herself with her motions as in a fever of longing she continued to gyrate. In mind she beheld fantasies of herself properly mounting and making love to the goddess' mammoth tool, as impossible as that seemed.

Gaia gently kissed her lips. "That was fantastic," she said in a near whisper. She began to release her hold on Alessia, who let herself slide down her shaft to come to rest in her lap. Their bodies slipped against each other as they descended again into a frenzy of impassioned kissing.

***

The sun was setting by the time Alessia and Gaia were finished. After giving themselves a rinse in the cool stream that ran through the clearing they walked hand in hand back to the fringe, where Gaia stopped.

The girl got on her tippy toes to give the goddess a last parting kiss, then turned and walked toward her home. As she left Gaia's sight her fingers traced over her tummy. Did it feel rounder? She seemed bloated from the volume of goddess seed she had drank down, as if she'd eaten a five course meal. It felt amazing inside her, like some warm store of energy that was slowly integrating into the rest of herself.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers