All Comments on 'Goddesses 02 Pt. 04'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While interesting it's not as good as the first story.

This was an interesting story but not as good as the first one in the series. I didn't understand the whole part about Gaia and I found it hard to understand exactly what had happened to Eve. You took the time to go into detail about a man who had lost his wife and with that detailed information I started to view the quote on quote goddesses as demons and understood why the people of this continent would have such strict laws about dealing with these creatures. It was an interesting addition to an already great story and I would like to see some sort of conclusion about the fate of the creature that was captured as well as whether the young lady was able to return to civilized society.

GeneraZGeneraZover 3 years agoAuthor
re: anon

Sorry if it's not totally clear what's going on, I try to go for a narrative style where things are revealed instead of simply explained in literal terms, and my success with that can be mixed.

Here's basically what's happened:

During a moonberry trip Eva ejaculated on some wild soil at her orchard. The spirit of the alien planet detected this and became curious, so it pulled her into the soil to examine her. It made a copy of her mind to keep so they could communicate within a mental world of its creation, while meanwhile in the physical world it eventually released Eva, who woke up in the hospital.

Eventually the copy of Eva's mind within the spirit's mental world wants to return to the real world, since it thinks it is the only Eva and wants to go home, so the spirit agrees by creating a physical creature that is alien in nature but based on Eva. This is Gaia.

Gaia meets Alessia, who is a human from Mu. On this planet humans and goddesses get along fine, except for in Mu, the smallest nation of the three, where goddesses are disliked and humans have chosen to be free from them. It's unfortunate that this is where Gaia meets her human friend but that's what happens, and so a lot of drama ensues as the people of Mu find a goddess that looks exactly like Eva has been breaking their laws by seeing Alessia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
665 Followers
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES