Goddesses Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in fact a lot more experienced than me, having been with many human females. They were disappointed and moreover, quite confused, when I told them I didn't feel any need to do the same.

We agreed that it was extremely rare for goddesses to find each other over the internet and decided we would meet up. With nothing tying me down to my life at home, I dropped everything and booked an airplane to visit them in Vancouver.

***

I'm not going to lie... I was really, really excited to meet them. More than I'd ever been before in my life! I could barely believe it -- more of my kind! No longer would I be alone with no one to relate to. I already knew that if they liked me, I'd be moving west to be near them.

Of course I was suspicious that they might have been fakes. If that were the case, I would've been in for a great disappointment, or even danger. But I didn't care... I knew that it was the chance of a lifetime, that if they were telling the truth, everything would be different.

The flight seemed to take forever, but finally we arrived at the airport. And amidst the crowds of regular people and the kitschy décor of giant wooden totem poles and lifesized bear statues, there they stood waiting. Not just two, but three gorgeous blonde haired girls.

My stomach turned. I had to make a good first impression. Swallowing my fear, I walked over to them, trying to look casual.

Before I could think of anything to say they were greeting me, smiling brightly and offering hugs. My heart throbbed with excitement.

"Damn Eva, you're taller than I thought!"

I was looking down at a pair of blonde haired sisters, identical except for one having more orange tinted hair while the others was golden blonde. They were fairly petite, and I stood over them by maybe a half a foot. They were astonishingly, heart achingly beautiful, with every curve where it should be to optimize their sex appeal... but it was the third one, who stood a step behind them, who really caught my eye.

The more orange haired one said, "we're the two girls you spoke to online... I'm Melissa, and this is Angela."

"Pleased to meet you," I said.

The third girl stepped forward. She was a couple inches taller than the twins, striking a medium between their heights and my own. "And I'm Diana," she said. "Welcome to Vancouver."

"Diana... also a sister?" My heart beginning to race as I took her all in. She was everything that made the twins beautiful, only taller and with a figure as blessed as my own. While the twins had a playful air about them, she seemed more sensual. I was already having dirty thoughts.

Like myself the three of them wore dresses, hiding the shape of any extra bodily details from the eyes of unknowing observers. The twins wore loose sungowns, showcasing the perfect, soft pale skin of their arms and upper chests, giving just a hint of their wonderful cleavage. Diana wore a denim miniskirt and a white baby tee, under which I could see the faint details of her pink bra. I'd dressed to impress in a dark purple one piece that was very flattering on me, along with lacy black leggings, but I wore my black overcoat on top after being in the over air conditioned airplane for so long.

She chuckled, "yes. I'm their big sister."

"Wow... That's, that's amazing! I'd never thought in my life that I'd meet more of us, but here's three of you!"

"Well it was bound to happen eventually, with you showing off on the internet like that! Come on, let's get out of here."

Chapter 4

The sun was setting by the time we got to Angela and Melissa's hotel room. It was a classy place that must have cost hundreds a night. Apparently it was the norm for goddesses to find ways to make themselves wealthy while barely working.

"So we've seen plenty of you already, but now that you're here in the flesh we can actually get to know you," Angela said.

"Sure, ask me anything." I had plenty of questions myself, so many that I barely knew where to begin.

"Okay, for starters, why the webcam show? Does it pay well?"

"Yeah, it does pay pretty well. There isn't really anyone else out there offering what I do. I'm the website's top paid girl."

"You don't say, huh. And you don't have any girlfriends?"

"Ah, no... I don't..."

"Why not?"

I shrugged, maybe beginning to blush. Already they were asking the tough questions. "I don't know... I just, ah, never felt like I wanted to do that."

I suppose I should have just told them I'm gay, that all I want is beings like myself. But then, with them being the first such beings I'd have encountered, that would be putting a lot of unwelcome pressure on them. Surrounded by a trio of beautiful blonde haired goddesses, I didn't want to say anything they'd find disturbing. I just wanted to be near them.

"That's strange. The drive to pursue and convert female humans is deeply instinctual," Diana said. "Speaking from my own experience, it simply cannot be subverted."

Her younger sisters nodded. Melissa added, "despite how intellectually advanced we are, our purpose really is just to find females to expand our gene pool."

"The drive is so strong because the conversion process takes a while... something like a year of regular action," Angela said, smiling slyly at the mention of 'action'. "Once that's through though the human has become a female goddess, and along with all of the superhuman benefits we enjoy she will be able to birth more of our race..."

I nodded, "yeah, I know all about that. So how is that going?"

The twins smiled proudly, "you mean... our girlfriends? It's going great! Very well indeed... we have a whole group of cuties who will do whatever we want."

Diana snorted, "yeah, thanks to me."

"Oh, okay... and have you, uhm, converted any of them yet?"

"Not yet," Melissa said. "Though we're making great progress. It takes a bit longer when we're spreading ourselves around five different girls."

"Mhmm. And what about you, Diana?"

"I have a girlfriend. She's great. It shouldn't be long now..."

I nodded again. I was beginning to feel like I didn't have so much in common with the three sisters after all.

Angela took out her phone and glanced at the clock. "Oh, look at the time." She stood up and slid it back into her purse. "We've got to get going now. We've got a double date."

"Oh yeah, that's right." Melissa also got to her feet and gathered her things. "Well, it was nice meeting you Eva. We'll hang out again tomorrow, okay?" She opened her arms, and I came in to hug her and her twin sister.

They left, leaving me in their hotel room with Diana.

For a brief moment we just looked at each other, sizing each other up. I desperately wanted to know what she was thinking. As I stared into her deep green eyes all I could think about was how beautiful she was, the things I wished we would do on one of the nearby beds. She was just so perfect. Catching myself, I banished the thought to the back of my mind before my body could show any embarrassing reactions.

"Okay, Eva. Unlike my rude sisters I'm not going to run off on you just after your arrival. Let's go do something."

***

I couldn't help myself from constantly giving her dreamy stares, then averting my eyes aloofly when I'd catch myself. Diana must have mistook my hidden want for shyness, because she was hanging on to my every softly spoken word and generally being very good to me.

To her I seemed to be in an emotionally sensitive state, and I was, but not just for the reasons she assumed. Sure, maybe it was a little stressful to travel on my own (no, not really) and yes, meeting other goddesses had had a profound effect on me, but not just for the reasons she thought.

We'd sat down for dinner and drinks in the restaurant near the hotel's lobby, on her. "I'm really fascinated by how you don't share our instincts. I just can't fathom us being what we are without them."

Without a response, I just shrugged and reached for my drink.

"...I'd like to take you out on the town tonight. It's something for us to do, a way for me to show you the city. ...But also I want to see how you react in certain situations."

"Certain situations?"

"Yeah." She sipped her rum and coke, one of her eyebrows cocked slyly. "Like a club full of beautiful girls."

"Ah... right, heh." It didn't sound like my cup of tea but I was ready to go anywhere, as long as it was with her.

***

Despite the long lineup outside of the club the bouncer needed only to glance at us once before letting us in.

Just standing in the lobby, the music was already louder than I'd have liked. The place was darkly lit with mostly red light, and good looking men and women were coming and going, their clothes wet with sweat.

Diana squeezed my wrist, "coat check?"

"Oh, sure." I took off my coat and offered it to the man in the booth, who handed me a ticket to reclaim it later.

"Damn, girl," Diana said. "That dress is winning."

I smiled, smoothing my hands down my sides, much like I would for my webcam. Spaghetti straps held the open backed dress onto my shoulders. It clung to my every curve, particularly my chest, which Diana was openly eyeing. After my hips it fell loosely to mid-thigh, which was daringly risque for me. Anything 'extra' was tucked safely into my left legging.

"If you weren't one of us I'd... I'd maybe reconsider my monogamy," she added.

I was surprised to hear myself giggling flirtatiously at that. The drinks might have already gotten to my head a little!

Inside the club it was a crowded mass of humans, and the air was hot with the moist heat of so many bodies moving. The lighting was even worse than it was in the lobby, just a dim red, save for a blinding white spotlight which people on the upper deck were free to point as they pleased.

We parked ourselves by the bar and kept the drinks rolling. Despite how much less provocatively dressed Diana was than the other women we were receiving a lot of attention, from male and occasionally female alike. We were politely refusing their advances, preferring to just drink and observe.

Diana pointed into the heaving crowd of dancing people and spoke, but I couldn't hear her over the throbbing buzz of the music.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER," she repeated, to the detriment of my hearing. As she leaned close to my ear she was pointing at a particularly good looking girl, with long red hair and tanned skin. She was beautiful, and her tiny dress highlighted the fact. She was the centre of attention to all the boys and girls around her.

I shrugged. Not my thing.

"Really? You don't want that...? You could have her, easily."

I didn't, though feeling Diana's lush pink lips against my ear did make me want someone else. I shrugged and offered a sheepish little giggle, but she wasn't satisfied yet. She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into the heaving crowd of people. We were soon nestled up near that red haired girl, moving to the beat, and her crowd of admirers was quick to adjust to the sudden addition of two more bodies.

I'm not really into dancing but there probably wasn't much Diana couldn't convince me to do that night. I put my arms around her waist and was close enough to smell her sweet scent. Our lips were so very close...! I was contemplating a kiss, when suddenly she reached out and pulled that red haired girl in with us.

The girl didn't seem bothered by the little menage-a-trois Diana had created, especially when she saw the reaction of our admirers. She had her arms in the air, rocking her hips in time with Diana's own sexy undulations, putting on a show. With a mischievous look in her eye my beautiful blonde companion mouthed something to me, then pressed herself even closer to her. I did the same, sandwiching the girl between us. Her lean body was being squished from both sides by our sizable chests while our hidden surprises dragged up and down her thighs, hiking up her skirt.

Suffice to say, she was surprised. To this day I don't know if she was frightened or turned on by what she felt. Nor do I care. Humans do nothing for me.

Now, alcohol works differently on goddesses. Due to the differences in our body chemistry it takes a lot for us to be affected. When we are, we don't lose any of our physical coordination, nor much of our mental acuity. It does make us feel good though, as well as temper our inhibitions. We returned to the bar and had a couple more, and indeed, inhibitions were being shed.

It was my turn to bring what must have been our dozenth round. By then we'd changed to just taking shots. I was returning to Diana, a pair of tequilas held high, and she was doing nothing to hide her gaze, which was fixed squarely on the bounce of my breasts as I went. Seeing this, I put some more seductive sway into my walk, looking my sexiest for her.

I nestled up against her and offered her her shot, and we crossed wrists and took them in unison.

"You know, other than the fact that you've got a dick, I think you're pretty sexy."

My heart raced at those words. I smiled coolly, "you're not so bad yourself."

"It's getting late and I'm sick of this music. So tell me Eva... does it count as cheating if you aren't human?"

Chapter 5

It was the longest taxi ride of my life. We didn't say much, just touching hands and trading glances. I could barely believe I was going to spend the night with another gorgeous, perfect goddess.

As soon as we entered her apartment it began. We embraced and kissed the sweetest kiss, which was quick to elevate into passionate tonguing as she pushed me up against the wall. I was smoothing my hands down the sides of her beautiful large breasts, and she had hers filled by my plush rear, which she gripped roughly.

She started to pull my dress up. I raised my arms and it was off, leaving me in just my black leggings. "Mmmh," she murmured, bending forward to press her face into my breasts. "You're really hot, Eva."

"Ooh god Diana, yes..." She was stroking my sides and taking one of my nipples into her mouth. She tongued it roughly, sending sparks of pleasure down my spine, right to my cock. It was steadily growing, sliding deeper into my stocking and becoming rigid.

Suddenly she stepped away, and with a parting glance turned and headed to her bedroom, tossing her shirt off as she went. I was staring, thrilled by my good fortune, the blood continuing to rush into my cock. I had to free it from my stocking before I followed her in, where I beheld a sight that I will never forget: My first glimpse of another goddess.

If ever there was a moment that affirmed with one-hundred percent verity that I'm gay for my kind, it was then. I could barely believe it... my futanari fantasies were finally coming true! Before me sat a stunning example of my own kind. She was on her bed, her skirt and thong settled around her ankles. Her breasts were quivering hypnotically in her pink bra as she worked the clasp behind her back. Lowering my gaze down her trim stomach and gorgeous curves, I saw her cock, long and beautiful as it lay semi aroused against her thigh. My own was throbbing so hard it ached.

It would have been more romantic to kiss her or some other form of foreplay, but I'm embarrassed to say that the first thing I did was drop to my knees before her. I parted her legs and ran my tongue along her shaft, eliciting a gentle purr from her as she set aside her bra. "Ooh... you really aim to please, don't you? Why don't you slow down though? We've got all night."

She might as well have been speaking to a brick wall, so entranced was I. Wanting to see what she was packing, I lifted her shaft mid-length and began to stroke while offering plenty of tongue kisses to the head. Due to all my private practice I'm basically an expert on how to please a goddess, and to my intense pleasure I had her growing to full length in moments. Feeling her hard in my hand and hot against my tongue was so thrilling. It was perfect and huge, some fourteen inches at full length. I didn't want to stop.

"Oooh, Eva! Mmhh, you're good at that! But how about you come up here now... please!""

I nodded, taking one more long moment before getting to my feet with a sheepish giggle. As she eyed my even huger erection in silent awe she kicked away her skirt and panties. I carefully straddled her lap, careful not to club her with it. As I leaned in to kiss her it nestled itself between her breasts, the tip level with her jaw. She grabbed my rear roughly, pulling me closer as our tongues lashed. I could feel her hardness beneath me. It was driving me mad with lust.

"Goddamn Eva, you've got the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's already like, practically in my face!"

I nodded distantly, rocking my hips to rub my shaft against her chest. She squeezed her beautiful breasts around it and started to lift and lower them in time with my movements, all while staring up at me with those deep green eyes. At that moment I felt I was in love.

My precum was quick to run onto her soft skin, making it glisten. Without hesitation she slipped the head of my cock between her lips and ran her tongue along its surface. "Ohhhh...! Diana, mmmh!"

She didn't swallow the burst of precum that caused, instead letting it run from her lips back onto my cock, inundating her gorgeous cleavage with the slippery stuff. I was shuddering in joyful pleasure, feeling sensations and emotions I had never before known. With my every motion her shaft was dragging against my tight pucker. I wanted to be hers, I wanted her inside of me.

I shifted the angle of my hips, drawing more attention to the growing hunger I felt down there. Impressed, she groaned softly. It must have excited her, because she started to move with me, rubbing her long cock against me... exciting me to the extreme.

"Eva... I've never... I don't get to put it there!"

I continued to rub myself against her cock while slowly rising off her lap, my own leaving the beautiful confines of her bosom. Once I was high enough her tip swung into place against my opening, and I saw her hesitate for the first time. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around her girth.

"Jesus Eva, are you really going to...?"

I nodded, slowly stroking. Her hand joined mine, and in unison we worked her beautiful rod until the precum ran hot against me, providing the lubrication we would need. I slowly lowered myself.

Oh, it definitely hurt. But there was nothing I wanted more; it was so gratifying to have her inside me. "Ffffuck, that is so tight," she moaned. I was slowly sinking lower and lower, taking in inch after inch. She was almost hilted in me by the time I stopped, straddling her again, my cock nestled between her breasts, still slippery. We joined lips, and then we began.

I could only make the smallest movements at first, but that was fine. I was savouring the feel of her girth stretching me, loving the soft touch of our kiss. We were moving slowly, taking our time as our bodies learned to cope with the new experience.

When our lips parted she leaned back slightly, her face contorted in a look of dirty pleasure. She held me by my shoulders, giving me the freedom to move, so I started to go faster, pushing herself into me more forcefully with deep penetrating stabs. "Ooh god..." With every movement my cock was sliding against her chest, so I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them around my shaft.

We were a chorus of moans and disbelieving gasps. I pushed the end of my cock into her mouth, and her breasts were a warm tunnel with her hot tongue at the end. She seemed to take it as a challenge and drove herself harder into me, and soon we were pumping into each other with the unrelenting might only a pair of goddesses can muster.

Her hips smacked against my precum soaked rear. She was ramming up against some deep erogenous zone, making my cock seethe with a pent up pressure. I gasped weakly, trying my best not to move, as any more force against it would have surely had me finishing first. Seeing me in my immobilized state she chuckled softly, then guided me onto my back.