Goddesses Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Diana... fuck me, cum inside me!"

She filled her hands with my breasts and her thrusts had her pounding against that sensitive spot again and again. The soft overabundant flesh was spilling out of her grasp, quivering with each impact of her hips against my rear. I could practically feel the pressure in my cock building, like a hose about to burst.

"You're about to cum, I can tell," she said huskily. "Do it, and we'll finish together."

"Ah... ungh, okay..."

With a twist of my hips I let her hammer home against that spot, and though it only took seconds for her to finish me it seemed an eternity of building ecstasy, finally ending with the climax to trump any I'd ever had before. I had never felt such a powerful pleasure as I laid beneath her, the end of my cock pounding against my sternum as hot thick bursts of my own seed washed over my chest and neck.

Diana whimpered and collapsed on top of me, still moving. Her cock was spasming hard, and I could feel the hot presence of her cum as it filled me. "Ooooh... Yes, yes yes!" She started to make her final thrusts, and the hot fluid was displaced and blasted all over the bed sheets with each pass.

Chapter 6

When the rush of climax had finally subsided she looked down at me, giving me a thoughtful look in her new state of clarity. I was sweating beneath her, my chest still heaving from the experience. Carefully she backed up, and as she drew herself out I gave a mournful sigh.

"Wow, you really like me, don't you?"

I nodded. I was looking at her longingly, already raring for a second round.

"This was... an interesting experience for me. I can't say I've ever made it with another goddess before. Have you?"

"No, never."

She nodded. "You seemed to enjoy it, though."

"Oh Diana... I really, really did."

"Mhmm... but we can't make this a thing, Eva. I have my human girlfriend."

"That's okay," I replied quietly. "Maybe just while I'm visiting."

"Ah, yeah," she trailed off as she went to her bathroom. She returned with an armful of fresh white towels and tossed one to me, then began to rub herself clean. "So what's your deal Eva? You don't care for humans but you'll go for a roll with me?"

"Yeah. I'm... I think I'm gay, or whatever our version of that is."

"Gay. A gay goddess..." She laid herself down beside me. "That's actually really interesting. It's honestly something that never occurred to me to be a thing."

I snuggled up against her, wanting to be close. She didn't return the gesture, but she didn't recoil either. I said, "well I think you might be a little gay, considering what we just did..."

"We'll call me bi-curious," she said with an impish grin. "I should have known you were like this. You're easily the most erotic being I've ever seen, yet you're totally unaffected by normal women."

I smiled softly, feeling understood for once.

"So, gay goddess with the humongous dick, tell me more about yourself. I'm fascinated to know what it's been like to be the way you are."

"Okay. Honestly, it's been very difficult. I've never really felt like I know what to do with myself. I'm not the same species as people, so I don't really make friends. And unlike you I don't have instincts to tell me how to proceed. It's... it's been lonely."

She stroked my arm softly. "Oh... that's very sad. And you've never known any others of our kind until today?"

I nodded. "All I have is a letter that my mothers sent me. Without that I would've probably thought I was the only one in the world..."

Diana's eyes widened, her fascination growing. "Oh really? Your mothers also sent you one? Wow. That must be like, a thing they all do."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Here, let me show you mine." I watched her beautiful figure as she got up and started to sift through a drawer full of mementos. It was the last time I would ever look at her in quite that fashion - the dynamic between us was about to see a complete change. She took out a tattered envelope and sat back down by me.

I sat up and, as we faced each other crosslegged she handed me her most sacred possession. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw the familiar writing on the envelope. I opened it and took out Diana's letter, hoping it wasn't so... But it was. Her mothers were Jessica Hunt and Marla Dennis. The letter followed the exact same format as my own, as if they routinely wrote them for each of their daughters once they'd reached the right age. Hers was only a couple years older than my own.

She registered my shock. "...What? What is it?"

"Diana, we... oh my god." I had my hand over my mouth in disbelief, the old paper falling from my fingers.

"Dammit, will you tell me already Eva?"

I had to take a deep breath, and even then my voice was uneven. "Diana... This is the same letter I received. We... We're sisters."

Chapter 7

"She's our sister?!"

It was the morning after our little fling, and the twins had come to visit the apartment. The mood between Diana and I was strained, for we hadn't yet decided how we should feel about the night's incestuous deed. We'd agreed that no one needed to know what we had done. As she and the twins stood and chatted I sat on the bed, wearing her bathrobe after a long shower.

"Yeah, Angela," she said levelly. "Eva is one of us."

"Well, I had no idea. She doesn't look much like us," said Melissa.

"She has the same letter as us." Diana replied. "Now considering how different she looks from us, and how much you two said we look like Jessica, I think it's fair to say that Marla must look a bit like our little sister over here."

They all stopped to look at me, nodding thoughtfully. I didn't much enjoy the examination, and pulled the robe tighter around myself.

"Hah, 'little'. She's so tall though! And the dark hair and violet eyes... so that's what Marla looks like."

Diana and the twins were definitely siblings, sharing the same green eyes and blonde hair. Though now I can see similarities between us, at the time my wavy black hair and violet eyes had had us all deceived. Melissa in particular is almost a spitting image of our birthmother, Jessica, with the orangey tint to her soft locks, so I suppose my beautiful sisters had taken mostly from her.

"So you've met Jessica?" I asked.

"Yes, once," Angela replied. "She travels a lot. Mel and I managed to hunt her down and uhm, 'accidentally' encounter her."

"Wow, that's so cool," I said. "So are you going to find Marla also?"

"We'd like to, but she's much harder to track down. We've dug up hints about her from a long, long time ago, so she must be very old..."

"Which makes her much more experienced at staying hidden," Melissa added. "We pretty much gave up on it."

"Well hey, now that we have a rough idea of what she looks like maybe you can resume looking for her," Diana said.

"Yeah, maybe. Any information is useful. Maybe we'll reopen our search for Marla."

***

I didn't stay any longer than planned, despite the revelation of having been introduced to my own sisters. The mood between Diana and I had become far too strained for me to remain.

It was plain to see that what we'd done disturbed her - the regret was written all over her face every time we spoke. I knew it was wrong to want my own sister, but she was the only person I'd ever shared my intimacy with. I desperately wished for a repeat of what we did.

I returned to my home confused and more lonely than I was before I'd left.

Chapter 8

In the weeks that followed I was simply going through the motions of life, though inside I was barely alive at all. I ate, I slept, and I only ever smiled when it was for the webcam. I had no source of joy, no reason to continue... and worst of all, there was no foreseeable end to that miserable existence, unless some circumstance was to bring about my death. A growing darkness within me was starting to wish for that to happen.

Meeting my sisters had left me feeling lonelier than ever before. I'd finally met others of my kind, yet our direct relation had put them well off limits. If only I could have been normal, and pursued human woman like I was "supposed" to!

I kept in touch with them, though I chose not to get too close. Despite all that we had in common there was much that made us differ, and I felt they didn't understand or approve of me. To correspond with Diana was particularly painful. She always kept her emails brief and was never able to pick up the phone, for reasons which I fully understood.

A month and a half had passed by the time I received a very special message from the twins - "the Angels", they called themselves.

Now despite their appearances they are not a pair of airhead blondes. Understand that they, being goddesses, are of course extremely intelligent.

Back then the Angels' hobby was to find and investigate things of interest to them. Things like the identity of their sisters or mothers. It was their sleuthing which brought them in touch with Diana, and brought me to them.

The email went as follows:

Hey Eva,

We have some very interesting news. Based on the information you gave us (seeing the other end of our genetic spectrum) we have finally been able to track our mother Marla down! Don't even ask how. It took forever.

It turns out she lived in Toronto for a couple decades, and that is where she and Jessica conceived us. Our timing is kind of shit because only a couple months ago she moved back to Europe. Yes, 'back to' Europe. She's now living in the mountains of Switzerland. So exotic!

We would totally go hunt her down and see what she's all about, but Europe is kind of far and we aren't done with Vancouver yet. We like being near Diana and we'd like to be with all the girlfriends she introduced us to, so we're staying where we are.

We've attached a map. So if you want to check it out, go ahead, and tell us how it goes!

By the way little sis... We miss you.

I took a deep breath, sighing with resignation as I leaned back in my chair.

"Fuck. Dammit. ...Here I go again."

I started booking my flight.