Goddesses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for activating your Network Chip, serial number 456B-573R-457455000. Please write your name on the enclosed slip of paper.

It was a neutral feminine voice, ringing out as if it were inside my head. It was not intrusive, but it was perturbing to hear a voice other than my own. I printed my name: 'EVA DENNIS'.

Thank you, Eva Dennis. To access your Network Chip, simply glance at it and either speak or think of your desired action in clear words. There are over a billion sub routines available, and if more are desired a growing library of commands can be downloaded.

Do not attempt to access visual media while operating a vehicle or dangerous equipment. The Network Chip has a variety of security protocols in place to ensure that...

Oh dear... this was going to take some getting used to.

Chapter 5

You have an incoming call from Sandrine Duval. Answer?

Yes.

Hello Madame Dennis, how are you?

Oh god... now there was a third voice in my head!

"Ahh, ah, um... do I speak or just think?"

What?

Apparently speaking worked just fine. "Oh, sorry. Hello, Sandrine. I'm doing very well, thank you. I've had a bath and a meal, and as you can see I'm online now..."

That's good, very good. Now listen, I know it's a bit late but I thought maybe I could help you settle in, since you're not from around here. Or would you prefer we wait until tomorrow?

"Oh, well... what did you have in mind?"

Just a chat to see how we can assist you.

"Hmm. Sure, come on in. Just give me a moment to get dressed."

Not a problem. Au revoir!

Call ended.

I got up and shrugged out of my bathrobe. Standing before the bed, I glanced at my wrist, then at the clothes laid out. Explain these clothes to me.

To the left is a classic female formal ensemble of buttoned blouse and shouldered vest. The slacks have been substituted with a faux-leather pencilled skirt, owing to your anatomic peculiarities. The material is thin and sweat resistant, as well as anti-wrinkle and anti-stain. To the right is a form of informal wear currently held fashionable among french youth. The clothing offers little insulation for the hot summer climate, and melts to your figure for maximum comfort.

Little insulation indeed -- the informal wear was positively tiny! Yet it looked a lot more comfortable than the stuffy formal attire, so I pulled the top on. It was little more than some sort of bra, made of neon pink and black synthetic fabric which seemed to expand and melt itself into every curve and contour of my breasts, as voluminous as they were... even the peaks of my nipples. It had a single wide strap, asymmetrically crossing one shoulder, down my back and around to meet the bottom of the other breast. The accompanying pants were some sort of ass-length shorts, which would have been completely unsuitable to contain me, so I chose to wear the formal faux-leather skirt instead.

I walked toward the mirror, my breasts jostling from side to side with each step, wholly unsupported by the nearly liquid material. It felt like I was nude from the waist up! I was culture shocked at how revealing the casual wear of 2107 was, but as my eyes trailed down my trim stomach to the flare of my hips in the skirt, I had to admit that I was looking great. I teased my shoulder length black and violet streaked hair, then sat down on the bed to wait for Sandrine.

I was browsing my Network Chip's commands when I heard knocking at my door, a considerable distance across my vast hotel suite. Feeling self conscious in my modern clothes I walked over to the doorway and let Sandrine in.

She gave me a quick elevator glance before turning her gaze up to mine and smiling professionally. "Hello Madame Dennis. I see you went for a mix of the formal and casual clothes. How... unique..."

"Yeah. Does it look okay, or am I doing it wrong?"

"You look wonderful," she said with a solemn bow of her head. She turned her gaze into the hotel room. "Much better than when Giancarlo brought you here. May we sit?"

"Of course." We gathered around the glass table as I pushed aside the remnants of my dinner.

"So," she began, weaving her fingers together before me. "Tell me your story Mme. Dennis, and we will see how we can help you."

"Okay," I said slowly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to make up something believable or just tell the truth of how I'd arrived in my situation. I decided on the latter after considering how much the people of 2107 had learned about my kind; the most incredible parts were already out of the way. "It's quite complicated, actually. I'm not just a foreigner, Sandrine. I'm not even from this time. Only two days ago, I was living in 2014."

She blinked, her fascination growing. "Yes...?"

"I uhm, was stranded on top of a mountain in Switzerland. It was very cold and I was in a weakened state... I basically froze. But you know how futanari biology is... the snow melt reached the peak of that mountain yesterday, and I was defrosted, so to speak."

"We have been having record highs all across Europe this week. Continue...?"

"So I wandered down the mountain, back into town, where I saw Giancarlo's truck. I saw that it belonged to Astro-X, which I recalled belongs to my family, so I thought I'd try to flag it down."

"That is... quite a story. Futanari truly are amazing beings."

I nodded. "I didn't actually have to mention my family ties, though. Giancarlo was kind enough to take a stranger with him."

"He is a good man."

"He is. So you can see why I might seem a little out of place here, in what to me is the future."

"Of course. It would explain those strange clothes you were wearing, and the fact that you didn't have a Network Chip. Now I came here hoping we could arrange a route for you to return to your home, or to find an inhabitance for you, but this changes everything."

"I don't really have anywhere left, do I?"

"It seems not... not without some time for you to adapt. Especially since almost all the futanari have departed."

There was a moment of silence. I could see that Sandrine had a third option for me, and it was on the tip of her tongue, but she was waiting to see whether or not I wished to stay on the future Earth before she made the suggestion.

"So... could I join them...?"

She nodded. "Yes, we could do that. In fact..." She produced a pamphlet on folded paper-substitute and handed it to me. "This is the flyer we offer humans who might want to apply for a move to the other planet. Now you can obviously ignore all the details here, because there aren't any surveys or tests for you to pass. This planet is essentially your property," she said, turning to the last page where a giant Astro-X ship was seen lifting away from the Earth. "The flights are every other Friday."

"My god, really? Tomorrow's Friday."

"Yes."

"Is it one of the 'other' Fridays?"

Sandrine chuckled, "yes, it is."

I took a deep breath. Things were moving so quickly. "I want to go, then."

She glanced at her Network Chip. "Okay Madame Dennis, we can arrange that."

"Please... just call me Eva."

She nodded slowly, "okay, Eva... I can have you on tomorrow's ship to Anatolia. We will have to rush you out in the morning to the main facility in Arizona..."

My heart was starting to race at the prospect of what lay ahead. After only one sleep I would be on my way to Anatolia! It was exciting, and scary. "That is amazing! Thank you Sandrine," I gushed. In my emotional display I'd taken her wrist and squeezed it, causing her to jolt slightly at the contact. "Oh, sorry."

"It was my pleasure," she said, folding her hands together on her lap. I couldn't help feeling she feared my touch, or to look at me for too long. "I am merely bringing you that which is already yours."

"Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"Oh, well... Maybe just put in a good word for me in Arizona, okay?"

"Oh, sure, I will."

We shared a giggle. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, I think that will do just fine. Wow..."

She stood. "Excellent. Well it was a pleasure, Madame... Eva. Get some rest, okay?"

"I will. Thank you again."

I saw her out, then sat myself down on my bed with a joyful sigh. I could barely believe how well things were turning out, at what glorious adventures lay ahead!

Flipping through the pamphlet, there were images of a utopian landscape, blue skies and sunshine and green meadows. Beautiful goddesses were shown smiling and laughing amongst a mixture of normal looking humans, male and female. As if they were a group of equals. It was just marketing; goddesses would only accept the most desirable humans. The elderly, the sick, the unremarkable, would surely never make it onto a ship to Anatolia, and males would likely be a minority.

I hoped that the picturesque landscape wasn't also just marketing. An alien planet could be anything, from a smouldering ball of acidic gas to a hunk of molten rock, to a barren vacuum... there were so many variables. With nothing left to do, I resigned to browsing my Network Chip.

Chapter 6

I glanced at my wrist, "what data exists on the futanari planet Anatolia?"

The futanari planet Anatolia is located in an unknown star system at an unknown distance from Earth. According to Astro-X, it is a hospitable water bound world with slightly less gravity and a longer year than Earth. It has its own primitive ecosystems, however select continents have been sterilized and reseeded with Earth life. No other data exists.

Though information was sparse the little made available was comforting. A question many from my time wondered had been answered -- yes, there were other inhabitable planets out there.

I moved on to another subject. "What media can I access on futanari?"

Sort by date, popularity or alphabetical order?

"Uh... popularity."

A list was superimposed over my vision. Turning my eyes up or down allowed me to scroll through my search results. I chuckled, amused by the titles that came up: 'Erotic Aerotian Angels', 'Exotic Dreams of Anatolia', 'The Secret Lovers of Goddesses'... Most of them sounded like porn!

It came as no surprise to me that we had become the subject of a huge fetish, after all, lovers of futanari were paying my rent back in 2014. What was not to like about living breathing women who were beautiful beyond comparison, utterly perfect and extremely potent? Males and females of all sexual orientations found something to like in a format where there was penetration without men, where the sexual prowess of the performers was elevated to the extreme.

I felt a shiver of excitement. How advanced had it gotten in 2107? How realistic was it? There was only one way to find out. I arbitrarily chose 'Erotic Aerotian Angels' and was given two options: Third Person or Interactive Mode? I selected Third Person, feeling I was not yet ready for whatever would happen in Interactive. A countdown filled my vision: Video beginning in 5, 4, 3, 2...

As I laid back my senses were suddenly filled with a tropical island scene. I could still feel my bed beneath me, but the sun was now beating down on my skin, hot and intense. I could hear the gentle wash of waves against the yellow sand of a beach. Palm trees hung overhead.

Starring Stacy Bentham and two beautiful Aerotian princesses...

A young woman strolled into view. She was a pale little thing, her light brown hair tied into bouncy pigtails. She was dressed in a yellow bikini, revealing her petite yet seductive figure and ridiculous melon-like chest, which jostled and rolled with each step. Just a step behind she had a pair of companions, identically olive skinned with long, curly black hair which they wore back in ponytails. They seemed to be some perfect mix of African and European genes, utterly spellbinding with their athletic yet curved build and almost equally abundant firm breasts, which were bare. Around their hips they wore light matching loincloths.

The realism was astounding. I couldn't tell if I was watching a 3D reproduction of an actual performance, or if it were all a simulation.

Stacy stopped in front of a laid out beach towel, a licentious smile crawling across her face. Her companions each took one of her hands, stepping in close to trail their lips along her neck, her shoulders... One of them caught her mouth, and they began to kiss softly. The other got down to one knee, and in doing so revealed a weighty presence swinging against the light material of her loincloth.

She slid her hands up Stacy's hips, digging her face into her rear, where she began to tug at her bikini bottom with her teeth. The pigtailed brunette shuddered at the intrusion, then deepened her embrace with her other companion, offering both tongue and a probing grasp at what lay beneath her loincloth.

She worked her hand up and down the standing futanari's member, which didn't stay hidden for long as it extended. Stacy's motions grew broader and slower in response. Meanwhile the crouching one's excitement was starting show, fattening and dipping lower and closer to the sandy ground. She was beginning to tease Stacy through her bikini bottom, rubbing between her legs slowly.

With the exclusion of, I'm embarrassed to admit, the one night I'd spent with Diana, it was becoming the hottest thing I'd ever yet seen in my life. I was getting hard in my closely fitted leather skirt, the head of my cock producing tingles of delicious pleasure as its shape crawled along my thigh, eventually coming into view as it passed the hem. I unzipped it and tossed it away, then took myself firmly in my hand. I fought my compulsion to stroke, wanting to see first where things would go.

Stacy had worked her standing companion to hardness, her perfect chocolate and pink tipped cock standing out proud and beautiful from beneath her loincloth. She had her hips tilted to the side, letting the lengthy thing extend its entire fourteen inches into open view. The other futanari stood, her member bobbing rigidly as she did so, identical to that of the first. Seeing the two goddesses wield their massive erections made my heart quicken. Stacy was a lucky girl.

As the two aroused futanari stood before her she reached behind her back and undid her bikini top. It practically shot off of her, her lush round breasts quivering as they were freed to the hot, humid air. She got to her knees, causing her overly dynamic chest to jostle further, and with pre-choreographed synchronization the Aerotian princesses stepped forward, removing their loinclothes as the tips of their members intersected to a point before her mouth.

"Ooh, babes," she purred, reaching up to them.

Oh my god... Switch to interactive mode!

Suddenly it was my hands reaching for the twin goddesses, the ends of their huge, gorgeous cocks so close to my lips I could feel the moist heat. It was a breathtaking sight. I looked down and saw on my petite chest breasts so ridiculously sized that they dwarved my already very large natural endowments, light brown pigtails swinging into view as I did so. I was now Stacy Bentham, the star of the film!

One of the dark skinned futas giggled softly as she swung her hips forward, bonking me on the cheek with her huge fleshy tool. "Oh my god, yes," I moaned in Stacy's high cartoon-like voice. I'd lost myself to the erotic sensory overload. I took them in my dainty little hands, fingers unable to meet thumb as they encircled throbbing shafts, and began to slowly stroke them in unison. They were so hot to my touch. I traded wet kisses with the dauntingly mouth filling tip of each, prompting their smiles and sighs of approval. "You are so beautiful," I whispered.

They giggled at that, and one of them offered a playful wink. I began to suck on the fat tip to my left while running my hand up and down the long shaft to my right, then traded sides.

It seemed my Aerotian companions couldn't hold still for too long, and soon they began to shift positions. The girl to my left stepped away, wrenching her turgid beauty from my grasp, and moved to stand behind me. The other smoothly lowered herself into my lap. As she straddled me her cock lay tucked between the mountainous swells of my breasts. She was coming in for a kiss as I felt the other's hot length press against my back. From behind two dark hands pressed my jiggling globes tight around the top half of the first one's shaft. Not long after my lips met that goddess' she began to roll her hips, rubbing her hardness in and out of the tight confines her twin and myself had created.

Our mouths parted and she licked her lips, a deliciously naughty grin forming on her face. I looked down to see glistening precum was starting to run from the tip of her cock. I soon felt the hot fluid on me, lubricating the proceedings as her motions worked it in, coating both bosom and shaft. She started to make broader movements, her hips gyrating sensuously as they repeatedly collided with the bottoms of my breasts, the tip of her dick regularly peaking before my mouth.

With a slight giggle the girl behind me started to jostle my huge tits up and down her cock, moving against the rhythm of her thrusts. They were smacking against her thighs even harder and jiggling wildly with every impact, but I didn't feel even a hint of pain. Against my back the other was still throbbingly hard.

I'd eventually had enough of that position, unable to touch or taste as my two companions kept themselves in motion or out of reach. It was a real tease. I lurched forward, dumping the one off of my lap and onto the sand. Advancing further, I was crouching over her on all fours. She bit down on her lip and seemed to purr gently as she began to stroke her own cock, excited by my advance. I dipped low, putting the end of it in my mouth, supporting myself with just one arm so the other could join her hand in motion. "Ahhh," she said, eyes shutting as she tilted her head back in enjoyment.

Meanwhile I felt the gentle touch of fingertips at my hips, pulling my bikini bottom down my thighs. Without missing a beat I tilted from knee to knee, and she had it off quickly. Not a moment later I felt a touch of heat at my crotch, followed by the wet swipe of a tongue. It tingled in ways I'd never felt before, my virtual body a simulation of a gender I didn't share. Those licks continued, increasing that novel sensation from a mere tingle to an opening, aching absence, a need. Something was missing. I wanted her to fill that gap.

"Oh god... please, fuck me," I whimpered. She got to her knees behind me, smoothing a hand down the small of my back. From her shadow I could see her other hand running up and down her beautiful monster, getting herself ready. "Please," I repeated.

Wordless as always, she complied. She felt huge against me and the fit seemed improbable... but she slowly entered. I moaned out in joy, loving the feel of myself opening up to her hard girth. She began to inch forward, passing more and more of herself into me until she was half buried. That was as far as it would go. "Mmmmoh, god," I gasped, "yes...!"

Beneath me the other goddess was grinning lecherously, still stroking her huge hard-on. As the one behind began to withdraw she was reaching for the back of my head, guiding my mouth back to its rightful place on the end of her dick. Obediently I sucked and tongued, fighting the urge to cry out as again I was filled.

We began to pick up speed. What a glorious feeling it was, to inhabit the body of a human female as two playful goddesses used her for their pleasure! My body was opening up to the one at my rear, slowly permitting more of her to enter as she persistently thrust herself in and out of me, utterly filling me with each pass. I worshipfully lavished my tongue against the drooling head of the one beneath me, tasting her beautiful heat, each of us running a hand up and down a chosen half of her length. She was writhing beneath me so gorgeously, uttering sweet moans and sighs.