Goddesses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed away, her long precum coated cock waving wildly as she went, until she could stand on her knees before me. Again she took me by the back of my head, guiding me to her. From this position she could push herself deeper, and push she did. I wasn't expecting her to be so rough, but Stacy Bentham didn't seem to have a gag reflex, let alone pain receptors... with one defiant step forward she was buried as deep into my throat as her companion was in my sex. "Nggluk!"

She shifted her hold to my pigtails, taking one in each hand as she began to draw herself out. As the goddess at my rear withdrew she pulled them, driving herself deep into my throat. Then the other pulled me back by my hips, skewering me deeper. They traded turns yanking me into their powerful thrusts, pistoning into me steadily, tossing me back and forth like a toy.

They were inserting themselves deeper and deeper into me. My breasts were throttling against my chest as I limply submitted to their lustful wrath. I felt no pain, only pleasure and arousal for what I was doubly impaled upon.

If I could speak I would have egged them on, I would have begged them to use me even worse. Their hips were almost hitting me, only an inch or so left to sink as their heavy sacs brushed against my chin and abdomen with each wild thrust. I could feel my climax approaching, a sensation similar but altogether different than what I was used to. With the size and might being wielded, it didn't come on slow, and what started as a tingle in my clit... BANG! Became a lush, throbbing gratification where I was being filled... BANG! To a full body onslaught of indescribable ecstasy!

I moaned out loudly, but it was muffled by the slick thrusting stabs of my partner. She giggled, her show of amusement soon mirrored by her twin. Their strength was starting to show, for it seemed to take a disproportionally small amount of effort for them to have my knees and hands briefly leaving the ground as they brutally stuck me at both ends. Their bare breasts were quivering and sloshing with each movement.

Their thrusts started to become more ragged and short, quicker and jerkier. They were losing their alternating rhythm, carelessly and selfishly fucking my little body. And I was still cumming... it was heavenly.

Suddenly they both stopped, and without warning they stepped back, getting to their feet. I was gobsmacked, totally subdued as the ecstasy of climax still remained, despite the sudden absence inside me. The one before me tilted my head up, and I saw her twin take up a position beside her. Their huge cocks were glistening with my juice and precum, completely swollen and nodding with their heartbeats, on the brink of eruption. I knew what they wanted me to do.

I stood on my knees, gazing up at them worshipfully, obediently. Their feminine hands were running up and down their awesome appendages with a quick, final purpose. "Oh god, I want your cum... give it to me, please!"

Their eyes became distant, lush lips pursing as the pressure reached its breaking point. The first shot of cum came from my right, splashing thickly against my cheek and painting a trail down my breast. She started to gasp and sigh as to my left another shot landed square in my open mouth, only to slosh out onto my chest. Their twin spurts were beating down on me, one after the other covering me in beautiful pearly nectar. I lifted my breasts up, giving them a target to paint. As one of them focused her shots there the other roughly thrust herself into my mouth, uttering a girlish mew of satisfaction as she filled me up. I was swallowing as fast as I could but still an excess dripped down to join the prodigious coating her twin was applying.

She stepped back, and as one they worked the last dollops of their load out with persistent twists of their wrists. I was totally, thickly, coated from lips to crotch. Heavy gobs of it were falling off my breasts onto my thighs. "Mmm... wow," I purred as I began to work the slippery stuff against the flesh of those huge, round prizes.

And just like that the simulation ended. I was suddenly myself again, lying on my bed in my hotel room... but the scenery had changed. Ribbons of creamy spunk were painted all over my bedsheets, my lower legs, the surrounding rug... It was everywhere! Between my legs my shaft was semi erect, sated and lazy as it lay against the bed like a sleeping serpent.

"Oh my god..."

Chapter 7

Waking up the next morning was not a pleasant experience. At five minutes to nine my sleep abruptly ended as I heard the ringing of a modulating tone, originating seemingly from inside my brain. Whether or not my eyes were closed, superimposed over my vision in green text was the cheerful greeting Goodmorning, Eva, followed by the date and time.

It persisted until I got out of bed. Tired and exasperated by the technological intrusion I groaned, glancing angrily at my wrist. To the people of 2107, this was waking up.

I'd fallen asleep in my pink and black top, and the high tech material still looked as clean and neat as it had when I first put it on, the mess I'd made before bed having wiped off completely. The rest of the hotel room was another case - I'd done a quick clean up before I passed out but there was still plenty of creamy evidence for my private perversions. I grabbed my faux-leather skirt off the floor and slid it up my legs.

I splashed water on my face, then took a moment in the bathroom to brush my hair and put on a little eyeliner. I had a big day ahead of me.

When I strolled back into the main chamber of my hotel room someone was already knocking on my door. I opened it slightly and like a turtle cautiously emerging from its shell stuck my head out, not wanting my visitor to see what I'd done to the place.

"Hello Eva," Sandrine beamed. "Did you rest well?"

"Ah, goodmorning," I said, pulling the door closer still. "Very well, thank you. Uh... can I help you?"

"I was just wondering if you would like to start the day with some breakfast."

"Oh, sure, of course. I'll meet you in the lobby."

***

Over a small meal of coffee and croissants she filled me in on the details of my big day.

"As soon as you're ready we'll take you over to the travel nexus. From there you will be sent to our main facility in Arizona, where another representative will be waiting for you. All of the arrangements for your journey have been set in place, so there shouldn't be any bureaucracy to deal with before the trip."

"Okay, great. Um... what is a travel nexus?"

She smiled patiently, "a travel nexus is how we get around, to travel long distances. I suppose people still flew air planes in your time?"

"Yes."

"We did away with those. They were expensive to maintain and refuel, as well as a source of unwanted emissions."

I nodded, still waiting for an explanation as to what a travel nexus actually was. Seeing this, she shrugged apologetically: "Ah, I don't know how they actually work! But I can assure you it is a very quick and comfortable way to get around, and we happen to have our own private nexus."

Before she'd even finished speaking I'd mentally queried my Network Chip and the information was rolling in. A travel nexus is a circular room of standardized size. Inside it can be arranged in any manner, but from the outside they are all essentially identical. Their mode of locomotion is simple yet to my then twenty-first century point of view, utterly astounding! They redirect gravitational forces, turning the Earth's pull against themselves in whatever direction is needed to essentially "fall" towards their destination. Inside there is no sense of movement at all.

As I read further I learned that there was little to no information on how the motive driver in a travel nexus was actually invented. As far as the available information would tell, they were 'discovered' during the middle of the twentieth century and the technology was slowly adopted over the decades to follow, a government X-project which went public a few years after I'd climbed Marla's mountain.

"Well, I'm curious to see how that goes. The world has come a long way since my time."

When we'd finished eating we hopped into an Astro-X golf cart and rolled off across the asphalt of the huge French compound. It was only nine thirty but already the heat was sweltering and oppressive. I wondered how much hotter it would be in Arizona.

We reached a fenced off area, where she stopped the cart. "Our nexus isn't back from its previous trip, yet. A little behind schedule." I leaned back, retreating beneath the shadow of the cart's canopy to avoid the hot rays of the sun.

"Aha, there it is, see?" She pointed to the horizon. Life is strange... sometimes, the things we've been taught to hold as fiction turn out to be very real. Seeing the growing disc against the azure sky, moving as if aerodynamics and gravity were powerless, I realized just what sort of technology had been discovered during the mid-twentieth century.

"It's... a flying saucer."

"A what? That's our travel nexus," she said calmly.

As the Roswellian object neared it decelerated until it was stationary over a burnt circle inside the fenced area. As it slowly descended, I could see its bottom surface dimly glowing with radiant heat.

"My god, that is amazing."

Once landed it rested for a moment, then there was a twist and clunk of heavy metal, and a vault-like door slowly opened on the side of the disc. Out stepped four executive types, looking thoroughly casual as they disembarked. They were chatting and sharing inside jokes... just another day on the job.

"Okay, let's go," Sandrine said. We clambered out of the golf cart. As the business men passed they offered my guide a quick 'bonjour', only briefly glancing at her before looking at me quizzically, indulgently. I don't think they knew what to make of me. Did they realize I was a goddess? They surely didn't know how much influence I could potentially hold on them, how much of a right I had to my seat in the executive nexus. No bother.

We moved through the fence toward the craft. From up close it looked less like a stereotypical flying saucer and more like a windowless, circular one story building. The residual heat was intense as we neared it. The door was ajar, so we stepped inside.

I breathed a sigh of relief - the nexus was air conditioned. Inside it looked like any normal lobby should, with a couple rows of stiff yet comfortable chairs upholstered in pink fabric and glass coffee tables supporting a couple tablets and half filled coffee mugs. There was a small bar to my left, and along the far side of the room's rounded perimeter the Astro-X logo was emblazoned upon the wall.

"So this is how we travel now. No seat belts, no cockpit. We just... sit down, grab a magazine and wait."

"The interior of a nexus can be arranged in whatever manner its owner sees fit. This is a typical business-executive setup." She tapped a panel by the entrance and the door shut behind us.

"Hmm." I took a seat.

"We should be falling away shortly. Are you excited?"

I shrugged, "ah, well, for this specific trip, maybe not so much now."

Sandrine laughed, "we've made special efforts to make the flight as dull as possible! But I can assure you that your journey to Anatolia will be a lot more interesting."

"I read that the passengers are held in stasis for the entire trip, cryogenically frozen."

"Yes. It would take a much, much bigger ship to house conscious occupants."

"Does it hurt...?"

"Well Eva, I have never had it done to me. Did it hurt when you were frozen?"

"I was feeling all kinds of hurt... but actually going to sleep, it felt kind of nice."

She nodded thoughtfully. "From what I've heard they anaesthetize you beforehand, so it should feel fine. But what do I know?"

***

We made occasional small talk, and during the quiet moments I browsed my Network Chip. The entire trip was over soon enough, about half in hour total. From start to finish there was no sensation of movement whatsoever, which was amazing considering how little time it took us to cross the Atlantic and most of North America.

She was going to take the nexus back to Paris, so we stood at the doorway to say our farewells.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you, Eva. I hope you find yourself a happy life." "Me too, and thank you again for all your help."

She tapped the panel and the door opened, revealing the clear night sky of Arizona. "The time is two thirty am. Watch your step..."

Chapter 8

Leaving the nexus, I was in another fenced in area. The air wasn't as dry as I would have expected Arizona to be, and there was plenty of healthy grass and bushes beyond, but it was still quite hot. A pair of lights flicked on: the head lamps of yet another silly little golfcart.

"Miss Dennis? Please, come this way." It was the plain accent of an American male, who was getting out of the vehicle. Approaching, I saw that he wore a lab coat much like Leo's, and there was an active tablet in his hand.

He offered his other hand to shake, which I did. "Hello! Welcome to Arizona, Miss Dennis. My name is Samir and I'll be helping you out tonight."

"Nice to meet you Samir. Uh... shall we?" I said, motioning to the vehicle.

"Yes, definitely. Time is tight, we've got to get you on that ship! Hop in." We trundled off into what was an even larger compound than the European one I'd arrived from. Samir began to explain the events to come: "Our human applicants go into cryostasis the night before departure. It gives us time to process and monitor them before they are loaded into the ship, and it's also convenient since to them, it would normally be bed-time anyway."

Against the starry sky there was a dark mass, a looming silhouette the size of an apartment building, with aerodynamic curves and a spindly support frame running up its side. It was the huge unlit form of an Astro-X ship, the culmination of the research my mother and I had funded almost a century in the past.

"Well it's a little late now. Are they all in stasis already?"

"Yes, and that's why we're in a hurry. You're going to be the last one in... we don't want to delay any of the other preparations."

We continued on along narrow streets, past labs and offices and storage lockers, the ship growing larger, closer. It was a truly impressive sight, a feat of engineering.

"You know, I expected Arizona to be a little dryer. Is it expensive, finding all the water to keep the lawns green?"

"Hmm? No, not at all. There's plenty of water here."

"...Oh." Knowing how much scarcer good food and water was in 2107, I'd expected it to be stringently rationed in a place like Arizona. At his words I realized just how much the landscape had changed; we were on the west coast of the United States. What had been an arid desert in my time was now green and alive, while to the west Southern California was underwater.

He eventually pulled over beside a smaller brick building, and we stepped out of the vehicle. Fluorescent light was spilling out of the glass doors and windows, giving Samir his first actual look at me.

He stopped, seemingly dazzled, then collected himself and opened the door. "Uh, excuse me Miss Dennis. Right this way."

Inside the brightly lit building more people in white lab coats were moving from room to room, too occupied with their work to even glance at Samir and I. It was a busy night. "The stasis chambers are straight ahead," he said as he led me down the hall.

We neared another glass door. Beyond it the light was softer, more relaxed. "This will be your last stop on Earth, Miss Dennis. Is there anything you need before you rest? A bathroom break, a drink of water?"

"No, I'm fine Samir. Thanks."

"Alright then. Step inside and our attendants will assist you. Have a safe and restful journey, Miss Dennis."

He opened the door and I entered. A pair of labcoated women, looking like they'd worked a couple hours too many into the night, approached. "Ah, Miss Dennis, our final occupant. It's an honour to meet you."

Looking back, Samir had his back to the door as he tapped at his tablet. Now that I was faced with the prospect of again spending a prolonged amount of time frozen, I was nervous.

"We mustn't waste any time, things are already behind schedule. If you would just come with us..."

They took me to a row of curtained booths. As one they ceremoniously spread one of the heavy curtains, revealing a small square room. In the centre of it was an ovoid structure made of a metal frame with curved transparent plexiglass surfaces. A number of hoses were attached to it, coming in through a port in the wall.

"So this is the stasis chamber?"

"Yes. Please remove your clothing, and we may proceed. They will be returned to you, along with any other belongings you've brought with you, when you arrive at your destination."

I nodded. I stepped out of my tall black boots and nudged them away with my bare foot. Then I slipped out of my casual pink and black top, feeling no more naked with it off than I did while it was on. Last, I slid my faux-leather skirt down my legs... revealing what I was to the attendants, if they hadn't already known.

I heard a tiny gasp, but they did their best to remain professional. Now fully nude, I placed my hands on my hips and pretended their shock hadn't phased me. "Okay. Now?"

One of them tore open a transparent plastic bag and took out a small syringe. She unsheathed the needle. "Our first step will be to administer the anaesthetic. This will help you sleep and make the freezing process painless. Are you okay with needles?"

I'd never been to a doctor or hospital in my life, but I wasn't going to back down. "Needles are fine."

"Once the anaesthetic is administered please follow our instructions in a concise and punctual manner. You will have approximately two minutes until you sleep."

"Alright."

The drug was injected into my upper left arm.

"Now please step inside the stasis chamber. Keep all of your limbs inside."

I did so, and they fastened soft straps around my torso and head. I was already starting to feel the effects of the drug: I was heavy, but relaxed. My vision seemed to grow bubbly and dreamlike. My apprehension had disappeared, replaced with an artificial sense of well being.

"How are you feeling, Miss Dennis? A little sleepy?"

"Mmm... yeah, a little."

"Good. Please open your mouth wide," one of them said. The other produced a tube with a black rubber gasket wedged around it some four inches from its end. She slid it into my mouth. The black rubber butted up against my lips, melting into their shape to form a seal. "This is your air tube. You'll be breathing from this."

I nodded my head, which felt heavy and disconnected. Her voice had become distant. I could tell I wouldn't be awake for much longer.

"Okay Miss Dennis, final steps. We're going to close your chamber and fill it once you're asleep. We hope you enjoy your time on the other planet."

There was a heavy 'clunk' as they closed me in, then the clicking of it being locked tight. My eyelids had fallen shut. I had the faintest impression of cold water beginning to pool around my feet, steadily climbing up my legs as the chamber filled. The sound of it splashing into the tight space was sharp and bright, but distant. Images of crashing waves materialized in my mind... and then I was gone.