All Comments on 'Goddesses Pt. 06'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TbcodyTbcodyover 9 years ago
please let there be more

Ii beg of u don't let this be the end of these wonderful stories tho our terms of futas differ the plot kept me reading so I hope u keep these wonderfully stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WORTH THE WAIT.

You are a fine SiFi writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep writing! You are an exceptional writer and storyteller.

I truly loved your story and your writing style. You're very talented and I encourage you to continue writing whether it is erotic or not. You have a gift my friend, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epic!

Wood epic just epic great writing erotic and humbling story had my emotions Hight and low this would have you Cumming and coming back for more EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Epic it was bro; thoroughly throughly enjoyed this series and hope you continue writing whatever your heart desires. Tres bon mon ami, tres bon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible

This may be the best story I have ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

great story. Thanks for writing. Enjoyed reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story! Incredibly hot and steamy with just the right amount of plot as to not make boring or just smut.

wet_specialwet_specialabout 8 years ago
Thanks for publishing an Epic tale.

So, goddesses on an adopted homeworld. Loved the pomp, the way Jessica was presented with hints of metallic highlights, the dress described was so vivid. White tigers, oh my! A lot of the details were carefully crafted, and a lot of this chapter played out like a soap opera. No, it was a futanari space opera. EPIC!! Great plot, sci-fi can get complex but you made it easy to follow. I stayed for the story, but the scenes were hot all the way to the end! I was happy to see Jessica and Marla getting back together, relieved to see Val had made it.

Your stories have helped me get my muse back. I was stuck! Thanks. I still have to go back and read Secret Lives 02 and 03:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
spectacular.

What a wonderful ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome writing

The story was amazing and was in no way over the top about the future world. The sex scenes were crisp and damn enjoyable without unnecessary details or fillers. The entire series in general was gripping and decently paced. Expecting more of such good writing from the writer. And of course the futanari sex was incredibly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly an amazing work of art.

Having red a vast majority of the entire story and still needing to read some parts I have to say the whole story not just part 6 is a truly enjoying tail. It is an original work of art in my opinion telling a story and not just one of sex though that part is enjoyable to read. I have to say thank you it's not very often in-depth detailed works of art that have a decent story make their way to a site like this one.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

Bravo! Thank you for a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goddesses Pt. 05 Previous Part
Goddesses Series Info