All Comments on 'Gods and Crowbars Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
5*

I also love Comey's stupid antics. Proves he was not worthy of the office. I understand him being pissed, after all he had a 'contract' and thought he was untouchable. Guess he got a sobering dose of reality.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 7 years ago
Excellent stuff, WW

...as always.

- GrandPaM

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago

'Darkwave' her "new handler" is sister Liz that I am 98% sure of , yet WW may twist me around on that one ;~).

Della Harlow and Janice Holloway sitting together I wonder what she is now up to. At one time she seemed to be an asset to the TCPD, now not so sure and IC is thinking and watching!

Still not sure about Mr Sheriff and his missis, pure racial hatred and she is not happy with her ex becoming the top dog and not the boring hubby she first thought he was, now Laura showing a small percentage of what she knows to her will or should keep her under control. I just feel that she would be on the opposite side to Don and Laura if a race riot/war loomed, as it will very soon because Stormbringer will start making its move if it has not already.

These four chapters have given a lot of promise of loads to come in the following chapters/stories and I give a 5+ for that alone. Also I would like to say that WW has really put in some strong messages to people in the real world about fear and being brave and honest and through the way Cindy explained this prior to court and afterwards to that small girl is worthy to be used at anytime and anywhere in the world. So thank you for that WW.

Iceman.

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 7 years ago
Another piece of the puzzle

It just keeps drawing me in. I know I've read a lot of them when I found myself thinking, "That's Iron Crowbar thinking, there..." the other day when my wife said something insightful. Thanks!

BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
Looks like they lost another one.

Been watching for the Safe Room first chapter, so far no luck. Knowing that you probably submitted it the same time you added it to your story list I guess Lit lost another one.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
BigDog

I think you're right; I just resubmitted the story for the second time.

BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
You have to stop submitting

on designated drinking days. You know, weekends, national holidays ( here and abroad) Samuel Adams birthday, Elvis birthday, Elvia's birthday, their dog's birthday, the day they got the dog fixed, etc, etc, etc.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
submission

Okay, I don't know what is wrong. I first submitted the next story on June 30th, and resubmitted a couple of times. I'm going to see what happens tomorrow (June 10), and then try again...

ROCKY60JOHNROCKY60JOHNalmost 7 years ago
THEY HATE YOU

THEY ARE THE MEDIA AND KNOW YOUR STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

they screwing with us readers...we are what makes them a business....

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Rocky60John

Yes, they know my stories, and have for a long, long time. I don't think they hate me, or that the reasons are what you think they are. If they didn't want to publish my stories, they'd tell me outright. I *have* had stories rejected before, for one thing or another, and we've worked through all that. I think what's going on here is some kind of glitch in the uploading process, and with them working on software, things got lost.

Oh by the way... that "W" block on "Along Came A Spider, Ch. 01"... that means I won a prize in one of the monthly contests. I'm grateful to those who voted for my story, and all my stories, and I doubt they would've sent me the money they did if they hate me. So we'll find a way to get the stories going, and don't blame or hate on anyone....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Going through withdrawals

I know you are doing what you can but it's driving us insane not knowing what is going on with the Crowbar and his crew.

I hope you are still writing so once things get figured out you can keep posting every 2 days for the rest of the year. (Okay that might be stretching it but one can dream, right?)

weatherman70weatherman70almost 7 years ago
any word on the next story being posted?

sure hope they let your next story, Safe Room post soon. Miss reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe not enough sex?

The only thing I can think of is maybe you have submitted too many non-erotic stories and need to add a sex scene or two to get them to publish it.

Either that or they believe there is some under aged sex which is the reason for blocking Safe Room, especially if it addresses the Oldeeds Group...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
It's in the hopper

Okay guys, they just put 'Safe Room Ch. 01' in the hopper, which means it should be published tomorrow (Lord willin' and the Creek don't rise).

I suspect that they're busy and that more stories are being submitted during the summer months. When I first started publishing these stories, it would take a full week for a submission to get published. Now it's normally 2 days, but can be more.

So thanks for your patience, and we'll see how it goes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank YOU!

Thanks for caring so much about we readers. Sure you want to see material you've written see the "light of day" BUT this appreciative reader believes you are more motivated to resolve issues like this for us to enjoy then your ego.

In support of that opinion this old man knows of no other author who reads and contributes/responds to reader comments and concerns. You engage us not only with the characters in your stories but with yourself as well.

In my book of "good guys" you are head and shoulder above the rest.

Thank you for ALL you do for your readers.

The 'Ol Man

One Day at a Time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huurah!!

When are you going to tell us how you really feel about the media???

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Huurah

Apologies if I've been ambivalent about how I feel about the deeply corrupt Media...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why...

You brought Della into the precinct because Don and chief thought she was a good fit. I have been waiting for her to have a sex scene...dying actually and you now make her a bleeding heart liberal?

Why do you do these things WW? I know why but come on for crying out loud.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
WHY ARE SOME ANIMALS GIFTED WITH SENSORY GENES

that change the DNA of their behavior genes. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well so glad Ferrell went down but why some many new perps and so many questions re Melina and Co. Great story again.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing this very entertaining read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES