All Comments on 'Goes Without Saying Pt. 02'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This has me gripped, thank you. Keep it coming please.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
I think I know where this is going

But you need to finish this. Very well written.

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingover 6 years agoAuthor
Need to get it fnished

All the parts are in 'pending', so it's up to lit. I never post until a story is complete. Thanks for the encouragement!

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Yet Another Fine Tale

I have to admit that the author is building a lot of suspense about what she is doing on her free nights..

Trailrider13Trailrider13over 6 years ago
Cudos

This is the first of your stories that I have read but when it is finished I will start on the others. I favor the longer stories and enjoy your style and characters. Keep them coming.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
another good chapter 5*

was worried you were going to have him wallowing in self pity for too long, but think you got the balance just right.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Excellent story and writing...

A fine tale. When a story is well written and interesting - as this one is - I appreciate the fact that it's also a long one. I enjoy the longer stories because it usually means the author is taking the time to build it up slowly; it's the details that make it great. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great, well written story, as always 5*

Keep up the good work. The Brits invariably write better than Americans lol!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Sorry about Gwen

Did she really have to go? I suppose it is a rather dramatic way to bring Celia back into the picture.

It's easy to understand why their emotions are so close to the surface. David can be quite insensitive or socially dense. Blind to her devotion. Unable to take the hint from the little sister, even calling her a backup plan to Celia.

What's happening with his job?

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Just Gets Better.

And, by better I mean more and more interesting and complex as it goes. Great beginning to what is promising to be a long enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Well written... But in most of your stories your male protagonists seem to do a lot of waffling... And they are seriously insecure...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. Different premise than usual. Clearly Celia has changed lot. Don't understand the commenters who cry "cuck". They never married, she committed infidelities but did not commit adultery as she had at best made it to 2nd base with Gary. Clearly she was selfish, immature, and a bit delusional. She paid fit it. He dumped her, she regretted especially after Gary dumped her, and she grew up, realizing that she would never have what he and Gwen had once they got engaged. Now she is pretty selfless and helping out immensely as nanny and housekeeper. So how is he a cuck?

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Those who do not learn from their mistakes....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES