All Comments on 'Goetic Justice'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
pyramidqueenpyramidqueenover 6 years ago

This was pretty good but you should have posted it a piece at a time. Other than that I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flip side of too long

I hate waiting and usually get too frustrated to finish stories with many chapters/offering dates. I loved it! A little deviltry is good for the soul right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely Romantic!

As anyone who looks at my own writing might realize, I love romantic stories with gently dominating women. This is really good stuff, and I have to say that you're getting better as time goes on!

AethurAethurover 6 years ago
Great read

Some minor typos, but otherwise a solid work. I've never been a fan of femdom, but with a good story like this (and a number of your other works), I can tolerate it.

Keep up the good work!

frombleedingtoreadingfrombleedingtoreadingover 6 years ago
Well delivered, excellent

Such a beautiful story! I love these stories of yours as thry take on a whole new dimension to the word of fantasy. Lovely cast of characters that stem from just about everywhere.

Keep continuing to amaze us readers Snekguy, I look forward to your next story and its unique characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True love

The ability to to follow your heart is the definition of true love, no matter the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic. So many things I like about it. Good pacing, balanced story arc, believable characters, the MC was assertive and useful. If there was anything I'd wanted to see more of it would be struggle within the mc about being gfd'd by the demon, and maybe she could've been a bit more...scary? But her gentleness was well explained and fit within the story. Also as a general comment to your stories, sometimes I wish the sex scenes would be spaced out a bit more and escalate in length and complexity slower.

I hope you keep being productive and improving. Great work!

ParallelDimensionParallelDimensionover 6 years ago
Wow!

Very well written. Liked how you made it so detailed. The sex scenes were very long, but extremely well written. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

QyronQyronover 6 years ago
Nice job.

A breakaway from your main staple of aliens in the Pinwheel universe.

You're a great storyteller and that shines in whatever story you put to form. I'm not a fan of femdom but you are able to get my attention through your plot settings and your character building. I can skip the lewd pars if I choose to do so...

I hope you keep sharing your work with the world.

Are you intending to start putting it into book format?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Just fantastic. This story was incredibly well written and quite a thrill. If be most definately interested in more from you dealing with occult subjects such as this (or perhaps a sequel).

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
I rated it...

5***** because they don't give out tens. Quite outstanding.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Sucker...

Snek, I'm a sucker for all your stories, and this 5 Star one is no exception. I now know more about the Occult than I ever have, and I'm damn near 70 years old! But my friend you are a sucker for big tits, big hips, and big women. I sure hope you have or will Marry the woman of your dreams! Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simply amazing

words are not enough . thank you so much for this so insightful read. so looking forward to more of your awesome work.

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 6 years ago
Just read this epic in a single sitting

Wow Snekguy, this is excellent. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
Great writing!

You've crafted a very rich and detailed story, one for which I find it delightfully easy to willing suspend my disbelief: certainly one of the marks of a fine writer!

Please keep up your fine work, I look forward to enjoying lots more of it.

DSX93DSX93over 6 years ago
Loved It.

Words just cannot express how much I enjoyed this story. Although my profile page doesn't show it, I've actually been doing a lot of reading on this site, over the span of a few years. This story stands out tall, clearly among the best.

Needless to say, I'm giving this 5 stars.

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86over 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

By far my favorite story on Literotica now. Superbly written!

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

So I decided to take a break from the Pinwheel storyverse and I'm very glad I did. I really liked that you went a little further than the typical demon/succubus summoning. The influences from The Book of Abramelin and The Lesser Key of Solomon added a depth that you don't usually find within this genre of stories. As someone with a lifelong fascination for alternative religions and occultism I found it to be a refreshing change from the usual halfhearted attempts at describing summoner's circles and Latin incantations.

I think this might be your best story(that I've read thus far), though the subject does hold more interest for me than the Pinwheel stories so that may be a factor. I would say there is a lot of potential for a follow up as well. A sequel or spinoff could be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

I like how you focus on bigger "females" if that is the right word. Anyways you would be surprised at how much the possibility of this story actually happening is possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for that story. I've read a lot on this site, but this one truly stands out. As a wiccan, a lot of it rings true for me spiritually, and you've done a great job capturing part of the essence of my religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Joy

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. It held my interest from beginning to the wonderful end. Brovo keep up the good work you are a superb writer thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

I enjoyed this greatly. Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I LOVE this story. It is amazing, easily one of the best ones I’ve read on this website. Wow. It had everything I wanted to read and more. Excellent writing, good set up and everything. My hat off to you and I am eager to read more of your work this very instant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible

I typically never read erotica. Stumbled on this when I was doing some research on Succubi. This held me from beginning to end. Amazing. Brilliant story and the sex scenes were art

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story...

Thoroughly enjoyed. Very well written with a great story line. Looking forward to reading more of yours now. 5 stars.

el_tostadorel_tostadoralmost 5 years ago
Turned MY life around?

Hey Snekguy dude. I was laying in bed reading this story this morning, and it snapped me out of wasting the day and not working on my own job search and personal productivity. Not exactly the typical reaction to a sexy story, but it's a good thing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Well, I don’t normally post messages, but in this case I was awed by your tale...emotional, delightful, loving and erotic. Just perfect. Thank you Snekguy

Sak77Sak77almost 4 years ago
A suggestion

The old guidelines for submissions to Penthouse Letters included the following (paraphrased) suggestion:

"Don't use scientific or Latin words. Don't say 'pudenda' when you should be saying 'cunt'. Don't say 'emission' when you should be saying 'cum'."

SnekguySnekguyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Sak77

Personally I find vulgarity off-putting in my smut. You won't find any instances of words like cum, cunt, pussy, snatch, jizz, etc, in any of my stories. You will find words like manhood, emission, loins, ejaculate.

That's not me being pretentious, I just dislike the impact that curse words have when something intimate is being described. "Fuck my cunt" just takes me right out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Sak77

Hi, I was just looking for any stories that you have written. Can't seem to find any. Hmm...

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

"My sisters are seething with jealousy. The scent of a man is on the air, and yet they cannot have him. They cannot sate their lust, they must suppress their nature. Azazel has hidden this clearing from outsiders tonight, and so they cannot lure a mate of their own." She giggled salaciously, nipping his ear in her teeth as she whispered to him. "I had considered sharing you with them, would you have enjoyed that? I have endured the same drought that they have, I sympathize with their plight, they are my siblings after all. But now that I am bound to you, you are mine alone to enjoy."

I gotta say I was really sad when the MC didn't get to have sex with all the Seirim at the party:(

But other than that I loved this story it was absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A few words of appreciation.

I just wanted to thank you for writing this elegant and depthful story. You deserve all the praise that comes your way.

FonzihippoFonzihippoalmost 3 years ago

I have to say, your descriptions are great. I liked how you are simple with stating the individual segments, allowing the imagination to piece things together while at the same time i dont sense any contrived sayings or over tread manners of speak. It feels like you are honest with your work and how you try to convey information and it makes for a very genuine heartfelt experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just finished reading this and I found out there's a part 2!!! I am SO EXCITED to get to enjoy more of your writing!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

A very creative and imaginative story, looking forward to reading the second chapter. I do have to say that the story started out kind of slow but it did get better as it went along. The almost two pages of detail for a BJ kind of reminded me of a guy I used to work with. If you asked him for the time, he would tell you how to build a watch. The last part was the best where Becky met ' Natasha' and had the crap scared out of her. Lord, I haven't thought about Pop Rocks in years. Used to enjoy then whenever I could find some for the kids and me. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2794 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES