All Comments on 'Gof Pro Surprise Ch. 03'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wimp cuck gofplayer

Cucked since 2009

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was horrible, only those into the willing pathetic cuckold lifestyle will enjoy this story. People not into such a lifestyle should not go anywhere near this story except to vote 1 star which is the only rating it is worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't Listen to those who Don't Understand

Not sure if this was real or some guy's fantasy, but I've shared my wife for... almost 4 years now with one guy I set her up with. It's erotic and gets me hot every time. We have great sex afterward while she has me lick her clean and then give her mine.

It's been on-again-off-again with her and her "boytoy/boyfriend" but I know she'll eventually want more.

It's amazingly sexy.

Want to read about it here on Literotica? Just search for "My Wife's Boyfriend."

We're in Riverside, BTW...

LorenaJunesLorenaJunesover 11 years ago
It's Fun Being Naughty with your Husband's Consent

Enjoyed reading your account.

If you're a real couple who both know you've published this, you might want to exchange more info(?)

We're nearby Tustin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice job of writing

I'll never understand people who come to Literotica, read a story in a genre they obviously despise, then write insulting comments and give the writer low scores. Some people are only happy as a troll. You have a real talent as a writer and I hope you continue....in whatever genre you like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unbelieveable

how these sickos try to convince people that what they do should be excepted by all your worst then the ones who insult you, a bunch of sickos who should never have kids and never be allow around kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. I would love for my wife to enjoy an experience like this. I don't understand people that are critical of this lifestyle. It's not for you then don't do it. The time people spend being critical speaks volumes about their own insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is in the wrong category

Cuckold stories need to be posted in FETISH.

Otherwise you will get low scores.

Thanks for posting and providing me with the opportunity to vote on your earlier stories. You got it! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

misspelled title. Get an EDITOR. Did not waste my time on reading this dribble

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Insecurities? What the fuck are you talking about? It's you scum cucks that are insecure. Need to watch your wives get fucked because you can't do the job.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Fore!

But not 'four!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Manipulate the Scores

Pretty sad. From low twos yesterday to above 4 today Manipulation maybe? For this cuckold piece of ....... Not worth the ink it was printed on

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Wife has been fucked by a real man

Now that this lovely and very good writer has been fully stretched and filled by a real man, she will find her body craving for more man meat. This is the first meeting between these two. I see cuckold hubby has embraced his new position in the relationship and is hopefully eating creampie pussy. I do hope his loving wife also trains him to clean cock and also suck cock, maybe lick the studs balls as she sucks. I assume cuckold was fully clothed during this fucking. I feel from my experience that a naked cuckold has even more fun during the fucking of his hot wife. Well done again. Ignore the idiots who "do not understand" and all that hate. They are just half tards who do not agree with your life style and want to force their standards on you. Keep up your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES