Goin' Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got down on all fours and began to slink over to William. Yes, it was still dark in the elevator, but all of their eyes had done some adjusting. Jessica watched Nadia's cat-like movements and was now fully convinced that puma really was Nadia's spirit animal.

She shimmied around so that she was on all fours, her head facing away from William, and her ass sitting just beneath his dripping man-meat. She arched her back and rose her butt high. In the wild, this was called presenting.

William began to rub his cock against her ass, between her cheeks, and up and down on the top portion of her crack. He was getting ready to shove it in her vagina.

"HOLD ON there, Billy boy," said Jessica. "You're not going in there without a condom on." Yes, she had just met Nadia, but she liked her and felt protective of her, and she wasn't about to let her get caught up in a moment and then wind up regretting it later with an STD or a little nervous William-baby growing inside of her. "Do you have one," she asked him?

William's earth shattered. His Alderaan exploded. His Uncle Ben died.

"No," he said, his head sinking low in a sad display of shocked defeat.

"I have some. They're in my gym bag, grab them for me?" Nadia asked Jessica, not moving from her on-all-fours positioning, still rubbing her butt back up against William's cock.

Jessica obliged, wondering why someone would keep condoms in their gym bag, but then, realizing that since Nadia was the type of person to initiate a threesome in a broken down elevator, it actually made perfect sense.

On the third try, she ripped the condom package open and removed the circular rubber inside. She walked over to the pair, holding the condom in the flat of her outstretched palm, suddenly feeling like some sort of ceremonial ring bearer at a depraved sex-wedding. She reached down, seeing much better now, and grabbed a tight hold of William's pulsating member. His breathing mirrored the rate of a jackhammer mid jackhammering. She crouched low and pressed the little rubber circle against the swollen head of his cock. She began to press and slide it over the head of his penis, and then slowly stretched it out to cover the rest of his shaft. She smoothed it out and made sure it was on correctly. Her ex used to put his own condoms on, so she felt proud that she was able to do it correctly, especially without any real lighting. Had she failed, it would have been humiliating. William really enjoyed the sensation of a woman putting on a condom for him. It was much better than his putting one on himself. In the future, he planned to always have the girl do it.

Nadia backed up slowly onto his cock.

"Guide it in for us, Jessica," said Nadia, calling the shots. Jessica obliged. She held his cock firmly and slowly rubbed it around Nadia's wet pussy... then pulled it, and by extension, him, forward... inserting his cock into it... until he was all the way in, until Nadia was completely full with him. Nadia let out a long, pleasurable moan. William was too much in an outer-space pleasure dimension to make any sound at all.

"Yeah, fuck that pussy, William... fuck that pussy," she said, as she backed her entire body up onto him, and then forward, away from him, and then back onto him... milking his cock with her vagina. He was basically just standing there, but that was okay. All Nadia really needed from him was stiff cock. She could handle all the rest.

Jessica felt a bit like a third wheel, just staring and watching... but even though she had already sucked his cock, she didn't want to get fucked by William. It's not that he wasn't cute enough, it was just that... it seemed wrong to get fucked by a man she barely knew, and in an elevator at that. Well... wrong for her, anyhow. Not wrong for Nadia.

William's head lifted up towards the heavens in sheer pleasurable delight as he felt the warm, tight, slippery wetness of a woman's vagina sliding on and off his cock. He grabbed her butt cheeks with his hands and began to squeeze them.

"You can slap them," said Nadia.

He let his large flat palm calm down and spank her right cheek hard and then he finally began to thrust.

Nadia felt a sharp sting on her butt for a split second, and then that sting turned into a warm, lovely sensation. She loved to be spanked.

"Mm, yes, spank me."

His palm came down again, spanking her butt hard, creating a loud, distinctive slapping sound. He did so again and again and Nadia moaned in delight each time.

She loved the feeling of being filled with a man's cock. Her pussy was always hungry for it. Combined with the sensation of being spanked? It was all so delicious.

Nadia looked up at Jessica, who was watching them both, and could sense that she was feeling a bit left out. Nadia knew that if Jess had wanted to get fucked too, she probably would have taken all her clothes off by now. Nadia wasn't going to pour on the peer pressure if Jessica wasn't ready and willing. But she also didn't want Jessica to feel like an appendage.

"Jess, why don't you get down there under us, and you can suck his balls while he fucks me."

This Nadia girl always knows just what to say, thought Jessica. She got down to the ground and eased her way underneath the pair. From below, she had a unique vantage point... his dangling balls, his condom-coated cock feeding in and out of Nadia's adorable pussy. Jessica outstretched her neck... hesitantly. The thwap, thwap, thwap sound of cock hitting pussy and abdomen hitting ass was loud in her ears. She allowed her tongue to once again slide out from between her pink-lipsticked lips. Those balls were flopping back and forth ferociously and her eyes followed them closely. This was like a carnival game, she thought, tying to get her timing right. Finally, she went for it, shot her head up and licked his balls as they flopped forward. They sort of hit her in the face, and she retracted a bit out of instinct. Then... she quickly made another go of it... licking the balls as they flopped back.

"Uggggghhhhhhhh..."

William moaned in otherworldly ecstasy as she slurped at his testicles. That was the first sound he had made since he had begun fucking Nadia, and the fact that it was her own tongue that brought it out of him excited Jessica. She went up a third time and, after first holding them still with her left hand, stretched her mouth open wide and placed both of his balls inside of her warm mouth. She began to suck, her head bobbing along with the motion of his thrusting.

William continued to pump. He felt the warm, tight wetness of a beautiful woman's vagina around his penis, sliding back and forth over it again and again, and he felt the warm wet mouth of a beautiful woman sucking intently on his testicles. He started to pump faster. No longer were there any sitcom stars on his mind.

Jessica continued to hold both balls inside her mouth. They were a little sweaty but she was excited enough not to care too much. She slid her tongue around on the balls as she sucked.

"Mm, yeah, suck those balls, Jessica," encouraged Nadia as she continued thrusting back and forth, perfectly in synch with William's own thrusting. She'd move forward, he'd pull back, she'd move back, and he'd slam his cock forward into her, deep. "Mm, fuck. Yeah, keep pounding that pussy, William. Keep pounding that pussy."

Jessica reached up and around and grabbed William's left butt cheek firmly with her left hand, and leaned on her bent right elbow to continue to give herself enough height from the ground to keep his balls in her mouth. She sucked and sucked and sucked while squeezing his butt cheek. He began thrusting forward, faster and faster and faster.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

Jessica wanted to see, so she released his balls and slid out from beneath the pair of elevator fuckers. She stood up.

"Finish on my ass," instructed Nadia as she kept pounding her big butt against him, back and forth, back and forth. Those slapping sounds of body against body echoed throughout the entire stalled car.

He backed his cock out of her vagina, and an excited Jessica decided to assist. She immediately grabbed hold of his thick dick and slid the plastic condom, wet with Nadia's juices, off his throbbing member. Then she started jerking that throbbing member furiously, right over Nadia's gorgeous, big fat behind.

William let out a silent scream: he made no sound, but had his facial expression been featured in a silent film, the audience would have covered their ears.

A large stream of translucent semen burst from the tip of his red cock and rained down atop of the beautifully plump naked ass below him. He gasped for air like a deep-sea diver finally reaching the surface.

"Good, now lick it off," Jessica instructed, and took hold of his head, pushing it down onto Nadia's ass. As a boy, he had always listened to what his mother had told him to do, and as a student, he had always obeyed his teachers... and Jessica's command contained the very same lilt of cruelty that the Catholic school nun's had in their voice when they would instruct him to outstretch his hand for a yardstick slap, or to take the chewed gum from his mouth and place it on his nose. So he instinctively stuck out his tongue before his face hit plump cheek, and as his face did hit plump cheek, it was his tongue that hit first. Jessica guided his head with her hand, leading it up along Nadia's round butt and he dutifully licked up all of the sticky, clear cum that he had spurted out onto her just a moment earlier. It tasted salty. It was his first time tasting a man's cum and he was glad that it was his own.

"How'd it taste?" Nadia asked.

"Salty," he said, and sat down with his back against the left elevator car wall, shirt still on, pants still off. He was breathing deeply, almost in a state of shock- but not a my-whole-house-burned-down-and-I-lost-all-of-my-possessions shock. More an I-just-won-the-lotto-I-am-officially-a-multi-millionaire shock.

Nadia, completely nude save for those Puma brand socks, flipped over, still on all fours, but now facing upward (like a kid in a gym class crab race), showing off her perky breasts, and beautifully toned body. Her eyes were big and round, the edges of her mouth curved upward in an impish, sex-crazed smile.

"Well... we got William off. Now it's your turn to get off, Jessica."

Jessica glanced over at William, who was still in a unique state of bliss-shock. He didn't seem like he was going to come out of it any time soon, and again, she wasn't sure she was comfortable getting dicked by a complete stranger, even if it was a once in a lifetime, broken-down-elevator experience.

"Oh, I don't know. I don't think William's gonna be able to manage again so soon."

"Not from William, silly," Nadia replied, sounding almost lightly offended. "From me."

Jessica's twat tingled.

"I've never been with... a woman before," she spoke-whispered.

"Well then this will have to be a night of firsts."

***

Nadia slid Jessica's black panties down around Jessica's legs and over her short heeled shoes. Jessica was lying on the elevator floor with her shoulders and head propped up against the far right wall. She kept her skirt on.

Nadia flung the pantie's up in the air. By chance, they landed on the elevator wall railing. Nadia was again on all fours like a puma, but this time incredibly low to the ground, her elbows bent, so that her head was level with Jessica's vagina. She moved in close, 'til her head was mere centimeters from it. She placed a soft, gentle kiss on Jessica's lower abdomen. It made Jessica feel glorious butterflies. Nadia gently kissed Jessica's inner thighs, she gently kissed her lower right abdomen, then her lower left, she gently kissed to the immediate right of Jessica's vag lip, and then to the immediate left. Finally, after a carefully planned pause, she placed a sweet, little kiss direct square and center on Jessica's pussy.

Jessica was wet.

Nadia kissed it again. And then again. Sweet little pecks followed by one, long, slow lick... starting from the rim of Jessica's asshole, over her taint, and up from the bottom of her pussy straight to the top. One long, slow, succulent lick. Jessica closed her eyes and her lips parted, releasing a small breath of air.

Nadia's naked body now lay flat against the elevator floor, her head between Jessica's legs, which were bent at the knees and spread wide open. Nadia inserted her tongue deep inside of Jessica.

In the past, when her boyfriend would go down on her, it had seemed like a chore for him. It was something to do for just long enough to get her in the mood so he could stop doing it and stick his penis in her. Nadia's tongue had been inside of her for all but two seconds and, already, Jessica could tell, this was different. Nadia was enjoying this as much as she was, her tongue swirling methodical circles inside of her.

"This is hot," said William.

"Just shut up and watch," Jessica shouted between heavy breaths. She wasn't sure why she continued to be so mean to William, it seemed like a lifetime ago that he asked her to press 3. But it just felt right. Maybe it was his argyle socks. And the fact that she knew he was damned lucky to be a part of this.

Nadia pressed her nose into Jessica's pussy... and her nose began to penetrate Jessica in much the same way William's cock had done to her. Nadia's hands reached up. They traced their way up and along Jessica's figure until finding their desired target. They began gently caressing her breasts right over Jessica's soft cotton blouse. Nadia removed her nose from inside of Jess and went back to using her tongue, though her hands remained firmly planted on Jessica's tits. Her fingers played with Jessica's hard nipples. A few, quiet, blissful moments passed of romantic licking and caressing. And then, Nadia began to quicken the pace of her licking. And her hands began squeezing Jessica's breasts a bit more tightly. Eventually, what had started out as cute, tiny kisses and slow tongue movements, turned into something fierce, primal. Nadia was no longer licking vagina, she was straight out eating pussy. Slurping and eating like a hungry dog, big long slurps.

"Goddamnit," exclaimed Jessica, her head slamming backwards onto the wall of the elevator. It hurt a little. She didn't care. William stared wide-eyed.

Mmmmm. Fuck. Mmm, tastes so good, thought Nadia.

"Oh fuck, yes, lick that pussy," Jessica growled, her eyes clenched so tightly, her head slanted upward toward heaven, a grimace on her face but not one born of unpleasantness. It was a grimace born of sheer experience... her facial muscles stretched and contorted in direct response to sharp feelings of pure, unmitigated ecstasy... an intensity of sensation previously unfelt.

Small droplets of sweat formed on Jessica's brow and her arms shot out, her hands now clasping on to both sides of Nadia's head, pulling it forward, deeper between her legs, in the same way she had once see a man do to a woman in a pornographic film that her ex-boyfriend had made her watch with him.

"Yes, lick it, lick it, lick it, fuck!"

Nadia continued to lick inside of her... flicking her tongue rapidly. Her eyes gazed up at Jessica. Wow. She was getting off so much on being licked, and that turned Nadia on even more. She put her tongue on double duty. Nadia loved to see a woman enjoying herself as fiercely as Jessica was. Nadia made a noise to let Jessica know that she was enjoying it just as much, "mmmmmmmm."

As Jessica continued to pull Nadia's head into her crotch, she began thrusting her hips forward as well. She humped her head and loved the feel of Nadia's tongue inside of her, so much so that she could barely stand it. Fuck. How was this even possible? What had she been missing all these years?

Nadia was now sucking on her clit, her head lightly bobbing in and out. As she felt Jessica's body tense up, getting closer to climax, Nadia became a machine... and her one machine-goal was to get that climax. She sucked on that clit, then released it and flicked it back and forth feverishly with her tongue. Her entire face was soaked with Jessica's pussy juices. Sliding that tongue still back and forth, back and forth, quickly, motorized.

"Fuck," shouted Jessica.

Same pace, not letting up, still quickly, still motorized. Jessica's body tensed even further, Nadia could feel the muscles in Jessica's legs, which were still wrapped snug around her head, start to contract.

"FUCK!"

And now, despite her mouth and tongue feeling a healthy dose of fatigue, Nadia managed to crank the speed up even more, this time, moving her head side-to-side (as much as she could), flicking that clit back and forth using her hungry wet tongue with such a ferocity, faster, faster, and faster still.

Oh my god, thought Jessica. She had never felt this before. This was something truly special, truly transformative... she was on her way to a separate plane of existence... or something. Waves of pleasure emanated from her clitoris and washed out over every single nerve in her body. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, keep licking, keep licking, keep licking, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUUCK, FUUCK..."

And for one split second the world stopped. And for one split second all Jessica could see was blackness. Not just because the lights in the elevator had gone out and not because her eyes were tightly scrunched shut, but because it was a blackness of her mind... for that one half a second, her mind's eye was a complete empty void... and then...

"FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!"

...color started rushing back in.

Jessica's twitching legs rigidly tightened around Nadia's whole head.

"Mmff," was the sound Nadia made. Even though she knew it was coming, she was caught by surprise. Jessica's legs... stiff yet trembling, like shaking iron beams, were now a vice, clutching Nadia's head so firm, so tight... Nadia's face was as far inside of Jessica as it could possibly go.

Jessica came. And she came hard.

Nadia was hit with an explosion of juices and met with almost convulsive-like shaking from Jessica's body. And after the initial burst of energy... some small tremor-like aftershocks followed as Jessica continued to moan in pure, unbridled bliss. And then... her legs went limp and flopped to the ground, releasing Nadia from their powerful grasp. Nadia turned and laid on her back, panting heavily, face soaked, her tongue tracing her own lips, tasting the fruits of her labor.

With both girls lying close to each other on the elevator floor, breathing heavily, William, still sitting with his back propped up against the elevator wall on the opposite end, spoke out.

"That was really cool," he said.

This time nobody cared enough to tell him to shut it.

An electrical buzz and a flicker on and off, and off and on of light above, until finally, the buzz stopped buzzing and the light remained constant. Energy had returned to the elevator.

The three neighbors turned their heads, each looking at the other two. And then they all stood up, silently, and began to redress. Pulling up of pants, tying of shoes, putting on of jackets. In under three minutes, they were all three standing, back in the same spots they had been when the elevator had first come creaking to a halt... Jessica to the left, Nadia in the middle, William to the far right. A fair bit of awkwardness lingered in the air.

"Can you press the three button," William asked Jessica.

"Press it yourself," spat Jessica.

"Wait, what's on the third floor? Why are you going to the third floor?" asked Nadia.

"My Grandmother lives on the third floor. We watch Jeopardy together. Although it's probably over by now. And she's probably worried about me."