Goin' Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love Jeopardy," responded Jessica.

"Well, you're welcome to watch it with us any time you want."

"Is that the one with the woman who turns the letters?" asked Nadia.

"No, that's Wheel of Fortune." William looked down at his left pant leg. "Oh man, I got gum on my pants," he said with disappointment.

He reached over and hit the three button himself.

The elevator began to clink and clank as it transported the trio to the third floor. The doors opened. William stood still, not really wanting to leave. Then he finally stepped out. He turned around.

"Well... bye!"

"Bye, William," said Jessica.

"Yeah, bye-bye William," said Nadia, with a naughty lilt in her voice. "Tell Grandma we said hi."

The doors began to close. "I'm in apartment 12G in case you guys every want to stop by and-" They were closed.

Jessica and Nadia stood side-by-side. Neither pressed a button.

"So."

"So."

"That William. He's something else."

"Aw, he was cute," replied Nadia. "Could use a couple more inches on his cock though."

"You were kind not to tell him," smiled Jessica. "You going to the gym now?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"My book reading is probably over."

"Aw, I'm sorry, honey. That sucks."

"Oh, don't be! This was much, much, so much better. I can't believe we just did that!"

"Sweetie, you have got to start living more."

"I feel bad for you, though. You didn't cum."

"Oh, that's okay. Don't worry about it."

"Yeah, but William did. I sure did. You didn't."

"I have some toys I'll use on myself later to take care of that."

Jessica paused. She bit her bottom lip. "What kind of toys?"

Nadia glanced at her. "Do you... wanna see them?"

"Yeah, but... you're going to the gym."

"Oh, I think I got in my workout in for the day, wouldn't you say?" They both smiled.

Jessica hit the 8-button.

And somewhere, in some elevator help station, a man closely watching a monitor smiled along with them.