Going Back To School Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

"Oh God!! Oh GOD!!" She moaned as she leaned back against the study desk and thrust her large tits deeper into his hot sucking mouth. He inched forward moving his hard thigh between her legs and pressed against her cunt mound. Dizzy with growing desire, Gwen began grinding her already dripping slit against his muscular thigh. Surges of excitement passed through her as his lips continued their assault on her perfect tits, biting and licking her hard points, driving her crazy with lust. She pressed her hips against him again and felt a hard lump in the front of his shorts. She could not resist the urge to reach down and run her hand along the zipper of his pants. She felt his full mast column of male flesh pressing against her hand and she swooned at the thought of that much cock fucking her overheated pussy.

She felt small as this tall hard bodied stranger continued to suck and lick her aching tits and pressed his muscular body into hers. Still sucking her twins, his hands slipped under the back of her short skirt and gripped her ass tightly. Feeling the naked globes of her smooth ass cupped in his hands, he lifted her up onto the wooden study desk and set her on the edge. She instinctively spread her legs apart as he moved in between them all the while continuing to suck her throbbing jugs. She lifted her legs up and enclosed him with her golden thighs as he feasted. He brought his hands under her thighs and began to play with the juice soaked thong in her fork. His fingertips began kneading her buzzing clit through the wet fabric and Gwen moaned out loud. "Oh fuck," she cried softly, breaking the kiss temporarily before kissing him again. Dylan could clearly feel the swollen lips of her juicy little pussy through the thin material of her panties. She was so hot down there, her cunt was on fire! He finally released her swollen tits and he unbuttoned his shorts. Her hands flew to his shirt and pulled it over his head. She groaned when she looked at the well-defined chest lying beneath. Then she dropped her hand to his waistband and slid his pants and boxers down over his muscular ass. His thick raging hard cock sprang out of his pants and land with a thud in the lap of her skirt. "Oh my GOD!" she squealed in alarm. He was huge. She had never seen a prick both that long and thick before. Pleasure surged through her pussy at the sight of it. She was frantic to have it inside her. She scooted down to the edge of the desk and pulled her skirt up around her hips exposing her soaked yellow thong. With one hand she grabbed his thick massive meat and with the other she hooked her fingers in the crotch of her thong and pulled it aside. She tugged him to the edge of the desk and positioned his swollen flared head at her entrance.

"Put it in me now," she urged and he pushed forward just a little and the thick head slipped inside her juicy cunt lips, Gwen moaned throatily. Dylan slowly started pushing his hips forward which in turn caused his fat manhood to push deeper into her sopping wet and marvelously tight cunt.

"Oh my god!" Gwen gasped at the feelings that swept through her as Dylan's long cock penetrated her much more deeply than anyone ever before. The big head finally came to rest against her cervix and she felt full of cock. He was stretching her luscious cunt in all directions, both width and length.

The wet, velvety walls of her cunt enveloped him as he began thrusting slowly in and out, and then gradually began increasing his speed. She leaned back against the top of the old wooden desk resting her back there while her big tits flopped in all directions on her chest. She was surrounded on three sides by the wood panels so if anyone came in – they would not know what was Dylan and she were doing right at first. Her fingers were gripping the sides of the desk, clenching it tighter each time he rammed into her. Her bare ass cheeks felt good against the cool wood of the desk as he sawed his giant cock in and out of her soaking pussy.

Dylan was sliding his cock to the hilt on each thrust into the overwhelmed coed. His strokes started to become more forceful with every thrust. Gwen was spread out before him on the desk, her hands gripping the sides of the desk to stay in place, her little shirt pulled over the tops of her bouncing tits, her little skirt hiked up around her hips, her yellow thong pulled to one side as Dylan plunged into her juicy hole with each stroke, her golden spread legs hanging in air on each side of Dylan's thrusting hips. Hips that were driving 9 inches of fat hard muscled cock deeper and deeper into her besieged cunt. His hands were on her hips, pulling her back to meet his every thrust. Gwen's tits bounced back and force, as she held on to the sides of the desk maintaining her position. Dylan was pounding her really well now, grunting with every powerful thrust of his long pole. .

Gwen looked down between her wide spread thighs to see Dylan's cock push deeply into her V. It looked so amazing to watch this thick piece of male meat thrusting so smoothly and deeply in and out of her blazing cunt. She could see her hot pussy juices glistening on his stabbing shaft making it shine. She wanted to suck it clean so she could taste herself and his cum together. The feelings of lust and pleasure that this total stranger was bring out of her with each push of his huge cock had her mind in total turmoil. She was dizzy from the speed and the desire of this mutual seduction, and it fanned her growing need for his amazing cock.

"Oh god fuck me, you big dicked bastard! Fuck my tight pussy! Oh make me cum!!"

Gwen was starting to push back against him, driving her cunt down the length of his plunging cock. Her hips were leaping off the desktop to meet his cock as it slammed deep into her impassioned pussy with every thrust. Dylan reached down into her wet crotch and found her swollen hard clit and started to rub it. Roughly he rubbed her hot button, sending waves of desire surging through her. Her pussy started to tingle. An orgasm was building in her. With Dylan's thick cock pushing hard into her and her clit was on fire as his fingers pinched and rubbed it, Gwen thought she might explode when her orgasm hit because the pressure and sensations were so strong. She grabbed one of her bouncing tits in her hand and savagely pinched her hard tipped nipple. Dylan hilted in her smoking snatch on each stroke and her orgasm continued to build.

His voice thick and rough with desire, whispered "Cum for me baby."

That was all it took! It hit hard and just kept building. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as wave after wave of her climax washed over her.

"OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Her pussy was quivering as the orgasm ripped through her body. Dylan continued to plunge into her with quick, short thrusts that stoked the fire in her belly. As he moved in and out of her gushing pussy, he continued to rub and pinch her clit sending electric shocks coursing through her body. The muscles of her clutching cunt were rippling and contracting around his pounding cock, gripping him in an iron clench that sought his hot jizz to put out the desire in her womb. Dylan continued to fuck her with even more force now, getting deeper with every plunge. He changed the angle by pulling her even farther down onto the desk. Her ass coming off the desk and he held the globes of her excellent ass in his two hands as he continued to batter her defenseless cunt. Her legs were dangling in space as he stood between her wide spread thighs and plowed away. His cock seemed even larger at this angle and he was reaching places no man had ever reached before. The sounds of their bodies smacking together in heated passion permeated the room: smack, smack, smack.

It felt indescribable as his giant staff buried itself to the hilt on each drive and Gwen's hot ass cheeks were bouncing wildly in his hands. Her eyes were closed tightly as her cunt continued to spasm and clutch at his determined cock. He played her body like a musician plays his instrument, stroking and pushing, speeding up and slowing down, using his cock like a surgeon bringing her to new heights of desire as she writhed on the desk in front of him. She thrust her hips upwards to try and capture more of his surging cock, his dick buried itself in her tight slickness with that each lunge, and she gasped with ecstasy each time. Dylan was thrusting in and out of her pussy with abandon, Gwen thrashed underneath him as her orgasm came closer and closer. Fire burned eagerly in her belly, making her feel like she was going to insane. Dylan felt his cock head hitting her cervix on each stroke. Whap-whap-whap, the sound echoed through the room.

"OH god... your big dick fucking me! OH GOD," she screamed lost in her passion. Dylan's cock passed through the entrance of her womb on his next stroke and she exploded in his hands. Her ass going like a mix-master, bouncing and bucking as she came on his raging cock.

"OH fuck! Oh my god! I'm cummingggggg!" If it was tight before, her smoking cunt was like a vise now as her muscles squeezed his cock. Her pussy walls were spasming and gripping him so hard Dylan knew that he could not last any longer. It felt like a thousand hands were squeezing and stroking him. He thrust deeply into the resistance of her spasming cunt, spreading Gwen's cunt walls. She was gasping and moaning. She was writhing in his hands as he fucked her hard, shimmying from side to side trying to feel every bit of his swollen tool.

OH GOD!" She screamed, her intense pleasure overwhelming her need to be quiet. YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM YOU BASTARD!!!"

As Gwen came, his hands tightened on her ass, her rippling pussy squeezing him so tightly that he couldn't help but cum. Hot cum traveled up the length of his thick rod and gushed into her famished pussy, increasing her pleasure as rope after rope of white hot jism filled her womb. She writhed in his arms, screaming her ecstasy uncaring who heard.

"UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She hollered as he unloaded several more thick shots of cum into her hot vagina before his pace slowed. Cum spilled from her overworked cunt hole and dripped onto his swinging balls or the floor. He stopped, covered in sweat and her thick juices, as he held her bucking ass in his hands. He pulled her up and off the desk holding her in his strong arms and bringing her to his heaving chest. Her undulating hole was skewered on his on his still thick column as her weight rested right on his cock. He staggered back holding her full weight and somehow managed to sit in a chair. She came to rest on his lap. His cock jammed deep into her womb and her head resting on his sweaty chest. They just both sat there and tried to catch their breath after their frenzied fuck.

Finally after several moments, Gwen pushed back from his chest and looked him in the face. "Jesus that is the best fuck ever. Who the fuck are you? And where have you been all my life?" She ran her hands over his sweaty chest, loving the look of his chiseled physique and his smooth, bare skin. This gorgeous man with the most perfect cock a girl could ever hope to see. In a strong moment of desire, she began kissing him ravenously; her large breasts flatten against his strong chest, her nipples hard point of hot desire rubbing against his skin. His newly hardened cock jerked inside her wet, hot pussy, and she moaned in appreciation. Her pussy spasmed around his pole in response. Breaking the kiss, she slowly started to pull up and off his eager cock. She stood in front of him and with a naughty grin, pulled her panties off and threw them onto the desk. His eyes were glued on her as she slipped a hand underneath her skirt and began to run her fingers up and down her wet slit. He reached out and lifted it just enough so that he could watch her pleasuring herself. He watched as two of her fingers disappeared inside her cunt and came back out, glistening with her thick juices. She brought the fingers to her mouth one at a time, and began to lick and suck them. Her hand dipped under her skirt again and began to pleasure herself again. Her breathing became labored as she flicked at her throbbing clit again and again. His thick cock was now fully hard and looked very needy. She stared at it hungrily. Carefully, she straddled him, her legs thrown over his thighs. Reaching down between her thighs, she grabbed the crown of his might weapon and brought it to the entrance of her drooling cunt. His cock found the opening and pushed inside her.

It occurred to her that they were completely in the open. Someone could walk in at anytime. He was naked with his pants around his ankles and she was riding his cock with her tits totally exposed. The thrill of it washed over her as she took him deep inside her wet pussy. She started to move up and down on his long shaft. She braced her feet on the sides of the chair as she quickened her pace. His face was buried in her bouncing tits, his teeth were pulling at first one nipple, then the other, while his hands held on tightly to her waist, guiding and urging her.

Dylan grunted as he lifted his hips trying to help shove his whole cock into her body, his hands firmly gripping her hips. She shrieked as he started to fuck her back hard. She was bouncing up and down in the air, with her feet sometimes leaving the ground from his thrusts. Flopping like a rag doll on his cock as he fucked her, Gwen could feel the pleasure building in her, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Harder and harder he fucked her, his cock pushing hard into her pussy, making her gasp and her hips lift.

"It's big, so big," she sighed in wonderment. He lifted her up and almost off his cock before lowering her again, forcing more of his rock hard shaft into her. Arms around Dylan's neck, Gwen began lifting up and down, driving his cock into her creamy slit.

"Oh god your cock is so good! Fuck!" He gripped her hips--his fingers sinking in, pulling her deep onto his cock. He twisted and shimmied side to side making his cock reach every part of her sizzling pussy. Each thrust brought him deep into the back of her cunt. Her wet insides were widen, stretch as the thick head split her tunnel again and again. Gwen was going wild this time as she thrust her hips up and down trying to get his cock as deep as she could. Grabbing her naked ass cheeks, he pulled her cunt even tighter onto his hard meat. Her stretched cunt lips were wrapped tightly around his thick base as she rose and fell on his thick shaft each time. Her thighs were trembling now as her legs pushed her up and down his throbbing cock. She furiously pounded his cock into her dripping pussy. She could feel the wave of release begin to rise deep within her. And her breathing told Dylan that she was very close again. She kept going, faster and harder. Her hips driving his thick dick into her, making her ecstasy mount until she couldn't contain it any longer.

"OH... OH ... OH... YES... YES... OH GOD... YES... OH NO... I CAN'T... OOOOOOHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHHH... AAAAAEEEEEEIIIIIIIIII..."

Her body stiffened and bucked violently as the orgasm washed over her, sending shivers throughout her body. Pussy juice dripped from her cunt onto his balls and the floor. She continued to hammer her convulsing cunt up and down his pole and she continued to cum. Finally, she collapsed forward onto his chest. Her legs were shaking and her breathing was hard and erratic. She was almost fucked out.

A second later a rap song began to play in her purse, rousing Gwen to find her cell phone. "Hello? ... Oh hi baby. ... Yeah, I am at the library. ... Oh, that is fine, baby. ..." The whole time she carried on this conversation, she still had Dylan's jutting cock crammed up her freshly fucked cunt. She rocked her hips back and forth moving the giant head inside her back and forth. He sat there and played with her large round tits and her pencil hard nipples. Cunt juice flowed from her pussy and onto his balls. "Yeah, I guess I could do that. ... Well, I am into something right now, and I am pretty excited to see how it cums out." She said winking at Dylan, and squeezing his massive cock with her cunt muscles. "Okay baby, bye." She turned off the phone and frowned at Dylan. "My Boyfriend wants to cook me dinner tonight and wants me to come over right after the library. So I will not be able to have that drink with you or continue this little project here tonight." As she said that she squeezed her muscles again sending sensations all up and down his cock.

"Who says we are done. I need to cum, and since I can't fuck you tonight. I am going to fuck you senseless right now."

A look of astonishment came over her face. "Oh! What are you going to do?"

"I am going to fuck you until your brains are running out your ears. Stand up."

Slowly, she stood up and pulled herself off his thick cock. It was red and angry looking, as if it had its own agenda. She looked almost scared. Dylan stood up, and stepped out of his shorts and sandals. He was now totally nude, his thick cock bobbing and bouncing as he moved.

"I probably won't ever see you again so I am going to fuck you so good that all tonight you are going to be thinking of me." As he whispered this he took hold of her top and pulled it over her head. Her long blond hair fell around her shoulders and across the tops of her marvelous tits.

"Oh, God," was all she could manage to say as he undressed her. His bold actions were making her already drooling cunt even wetter and hotter.

"I am going to make you cum some many times you will forgot where and what you are doing. My cock is going to make you scream." She shuddered at the thought as he got the waistband of her little wrinkled skirt and pulled it down her long tanned legs, making her step out of it. Now Gwen was totally naked except for a pair of while cross-trainers on her feet. She was golden all over except for a small patch of white skin around her very wet pussy and there was a little patch of blond hair just above her clit. So the carpet did match the drapes in her case. She was absolutely breathtaking.

He put his face into her crotch and his long tongue flipped out and licked her excited clit. She jumped at the sudden touch, "Ohhhh!" He could taste both her and himself on her juicy little button as his tongue snaked along her dripping groove. Then he stood up, his prick hard as steel pointing straight out in front of him. She looked at the massive slab of meat between his thighs and she almost swooned at the thought of what he could do with his excellent cock. He had taken all her clothes off and she was standing naked in a public place where she could be seen by anyone who came by. And she didn't care. All she could thing about was the major sized weapon that Dylan was going to fuck her with and the joy it would bring.

Dylan certainly did not care. He lived for moments like this. Semi-public sex was a total passion of his. He would fuck almost anywhere, just for the thrill of discovery and the pussy.

"Turn around and lean against the desk," he commanded. Turning away from him, she leaned over and grasped the edge of the desk, her ass facing him. She smiled with anticipation when she felt his hand run up her spine and back down to settle on her hip. His hard cock nestled between her cheeks as he leaned over and ran his tongue down the center of her back. The feeling of his tongue there sent shivers through her and she pushed back against him wanting to have him inside her again.

Dylan took a moment to admire this beautiful creature that he was about to fuck senseless. The way that she was bent over made her already shapely long legs look even firmer and sexier. Her perfect ass also looked even tighter and firmer. Her body was just perfect, tight and lean with no excess fat anywhere. Her perfect 36D breasts hung down swinging just barely. It made Dylan weak in the knees just looking at her. The fact that he had already made her cum three times just added to his amazement. She spread her feel apart and her wet dripping cunt came into view. She looked back at him and smiled at his reaction to her.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers