Going Back To School Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just going to stand there or what?"

"OK" he said, as he moved to her, his giant dick was bobbing in front of him now up to its full hardness. She could not believe that this Adonis had seduced her and fucked her in the college library. She had been around the block a couple of time, but she never did anything like this. Fuck a total stranger in the middle of the library! Fuck him while talking to her boyfriend! But he was so charming and so handsome and so masculine that she could not resist him. And when he pulled out his cock, Oh My God! And he knew how to use it. No one had ever made her cunt drool like this stranger had and he was all hers! He gently kneaded her ass with his fingers, moving all over her ass flesh and then down to the crack of her ass. He placed his hands on each side of her asscheeks and gently began to pull them apart. He could see her cunt winking at him still wide open and glistening with juices. Her pussy was begging for his cock and her small, moans of desire were his cue that Gwen couldn't stand waiting any longer.

Dylan moved behind her and rubbed his great mushroom head along her wet slit. Her channel was hot and slick allowing him to easily slide into her steamy cunt. He slowly pushed his prick all the way into her belly, and slowly pulled it out until only the tip was still in her. She groaned her appreciation. She was going to remember this ride for her entire life, he thought to himself. He was going to fuck her senseless. He reached his hands around to her free swinging tits and grabbed her nipples. He tweaked them hard and she bucked under him.

"Ready to rock and roll?" He asked her. She nodded yes.

He took a breath, and then drove all nine inches of his long, thick prick deep into her waiting pussy. He used her tits as handles as he slid her slick cunt back and forth on the full length of his massive tool, bottoming out each time in the depth of her boiling cunt. Over and over, he continued to drill Gwen's upturned pussy with his powerful dick making her scream and cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god... fuck me... ooohhhh... yes... harder... fuck my pussy... aaaahhhhh...," she wailed, arching her back. Her breasts bouncing in his hands as he pounded her tight, seething cunt. Gwen bucked, her mouth hanging open as she gasped and grunted and moaned. Her pussy contracted tightly around his invading cock. He held the girl's full breasts in his hands as he ravaged her, moaning at the heat and snug fit of her pussy. Her tight, sucking cunt pulled and clutched at his prick as he fucked her hard and fast, lifting her off the floor sometimes with the power of his thrusts. Gwen let out a long, staccato cry as his dick plowed into her cervix again and again. He drilled his pistoning tool as deep into her defenseless pussy as far as it could go. He felt her pussy start to contract around his prick signaling the onset of her next climax. He gripped her tits harder and jammed his dick into her fuckhole.

"OH GOD... OH GOD... OH GOD... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Orgasm number one.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Here we go," Dylan grunted, jabbing into her over and over. The coed's sweet pussy squeezed his huge cock, trying to milk him for every drop of sperm he had to give. His cock burned and throbbed inside the girl. He had to use all his concentration to stay inside her and not cum. Holding onto her perfect round tits, he slammed her cunt over and over as she whimpered and moaned under him. As Dylan continued his onslaught of her pussy, she dropped her head down onto her elbows raising her ass higher giving him even greater penetration. He took each of her nipples between his fingers and tweaked them hard and her cunt slammed down his prick again as she came.

"UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Orgasm number two.

"This is only going to get better, baby!" He growled as he continued to pound her. They were moving together furiously, driving her towards another orgasm. Gwen was lost in pleasure, head thrown back, back arched, taking him in deep. Pussy juice ran down her legs in little streams as he plowed into her using the full length of his great prick. She was covered in a faint sheen of sweat as she tried to match his trusts but she just could not keep up with him. He took one hand and ran it down across her heaving stomach, down her slim tanned body, and began caressing her lips of her pussy and her throbbing clit in time with his thrusts. As he strummed her rock hard clit her pussy clamped down on his pounding prick like a vice as she came again.

Ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Orgasm number three

"OH GOD," Gwen howled a guttural cry of pure lust as all 9 inches of rock hard cock speared into her depths. "I LOVE YOUR COCK!" She pushed back harder with each thrust of his cock taking him deeper and deeper. "MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSS! DEEPER, DAMMIT! FUCK ME DEEPER!" She reached back with one hand and squeezed Dylan's swinging balls in her hot hand. "GIVE IT ALL TO ME!" Dylan rammed into her seething cunt, impaling her on his spearing prick. His balls slapped against her demanding clit with each deep thrust that drove her further into a haze of pure lust.

"AH AH AH AH AH AH!" His shaft was like a well-oiled machine now, drilling in and out of her searing gash with every thrust before bottoming out and hitting the back of her cunt. The union of their bodies became a hot swampy mess of sweat and her dripping juices. A loud squishing filled the room as his tool penetrated again and again creating unbearable friction in her tightly packed channel. His huge dick stretching and teasing her contracting pussy muscles with every thrust, her cunt had opened up very wide now, and his continued pussy pounding was sending her toward another huge orgasm.

"...I'm going to cum! Cum with me! ARRRGGHH!!" Gwen cried out loudly as another orgasm shook her from her toes to her swinging tits. He could feel her shudder beneath him and her juices explode all over his thrusting cock as she came and came, coating the plunging shaft from head to end with her glistening juices.

Orgasm number Four.

"Oh fuck this is good pussy! You are one hot fuck!" Dylan roared as he drove his cock into her again and again. He was covered in sweat and his breath was coming harder, but the sensations that her rippling cunt gave him made him want to fuck her forever. The way that her shaking ass pushed back against him each time he drilled into her was heaven. He grunted as he hilted in her hot pussy once again.

Gwen could not think, could not focus on anything except the savage thrusts that bounced off her cervix, and pulled out to drive into her once again. She was coming in buckets. She couldn't catch her breath and still he thrust deep into her creaming cunt again and again. Holding her tight to his body, he began using short hard thrusts that hit her cervix on each stroke. The short thrusts jabbed deep into her tight pussy again and again driving her wild with lust. She bucked and jumped beneath Dylan as he continued to pound her exploding cunt, pushing her toward another massive climax as he continued to thrust into her relentlessly. When the head of his cock drilled into her inner cervix and bounced off the back of her womb, she went over the edge again.

OHHH....YEEEEAAAHHHHH!!! .....un...un...un...un....Oh Godddddd...!!!!!!!"

Orgasm number Five.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK!!" she moaned as her orgasm continued. She did not know where one began and one ended anymore. He could feel her beginning to weaken from end to end orgasms, but he continued to thrust into her gushing cunt. She slumped headfirst down onto the desk completely surrendering her vagina to his incredibly powerful prick. Sweat was pouring off Dylan as he felt the familiar tension in his balls and knew that he was very close. All Gwen could do now was whimper as he pounded into her battered cunt. He had one last trick to bring her off. He reached his thumb into her gushing channel and covered it with her dripping pussy juice. He put it at the entrance of her tight asshole and twisted it in. Her head jumped off the desk as she screamed out loud and at the same second, her cunt closed down on his iron hard prick, and started milking his dick for all its cum.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH FUCK...YESSS...YYESSS...YYEESSS!!!"

Orgasm number six.

He let her contracting muscles take him over the top this time as he fired round after round of cum deep into her boiling cunt. The hot white jizz poured out of his balls and coated her womb with a thick batter. He thrust into her as he came, stretching out his pleasure as long as he could. She was a top notch piece of ass. One he probably would not have the chance to fuck again, but he would ALWAYS remember. They shuddered together, as his balls emptied into her. She felt the hot spurts so deep inside her, impaled on his cock and her pussy throbbing. Finally, there was nothing left inside him and he stopped moving. She collapsed onto the desk utter spent. Her ass was still up in the air and her pussy continuing to weakly milk his prick for his seed. Slowly their breathing returned to normal and he slowly pulled his thumb out of her ass and withdrew his cock from her swampy pussy. His cock and balls were covered in her sticky pussy secretions and white pearls of his cum. He staggered back, his limp cock bouncing off his thigh. He watched as a large dollop of thick cum dripped from her cunt and onto the floor. She slowly rose up and looked at him. Her perfect tits were red and splotchy while he had manhandled them. Her nipples were still hard with desire as her globes rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath. Her blond hair was wet from sweat and a combination of cum and pussy juice ran down her legs.

"Jesus! Fuck! You are amazing! Jesus what a cock!" With that she kissed him deeply and then once again quickly on the lips. "I wish I could fuck you all night, but I have to go," and she quickly turned away. Slowly clothes were picked up; no words were exchanged. She pulled up her wrinkled skirt and put on her top leaving her thong on the desktop. Her nipples still strained through the material of her top. He knew she could and would go again if he really tried. She smiled at him, patted him on the chest and walked towards what appear to be bathrooms. He looked after her as she entered the ladies room, and he is alone.

He gathered up his stuff and put on his clothes. He had just fucked a totally beautiful stranger in a public place and made her cum countless times. He wanted more of that ass. He wanted to fuck her all night and day. It made his guts churn just thinking about it. He thought about following her in the bathroom for one more fuck session, but decided they pushed their luck far enough. He wrote his cell number down on her papers. He waited a couple of moments for her return, than he picked up her thong and put it in his pocket. He walked to the entrance of the Periodical Lab. He looked back to see if she had emerged from the ladies room, but she had not. So he walked out of the lab and back to his dorm to take a shower.