Going Bald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls wrestled over the rights to rinse their already slimy mugs in my second orgasm of the night but it was of no use, my twatty was all done splatting. I came like a pig but there was nothing left in me to squirt, my pooch hole was completely emptied out.

I had already produced more honey than a farm of industrial beehives but with my own cunt drained and three other full-bodied women full of squirts to give she knew she couldn't take it anymore and reached around and buried her nice long nose in the nearest twat it could smell. They then commenced emptying their individual holes as well. So we did so long into the night--fingers, tongues, toys and thumbs--and even at one point toes! I think I lost my toe ring in Amilia's or Taryn's cunny--not sure who! Lol!! Everyone was all over everyone and as one girl got her pussy licked she would return the favor shortly after by eating an ass. While someone else was dildo and fingered and another raked her huge udders through a spread-open gash.

I can't lie I longed for a hunk of meat and pints of sperm to guzzle but I wouldn't dream tell the other girls that! Ya no?!

Needless to say, after all of our twat's were emptied and we could focus on something other than getting our cunnies pummeled--we got back to the task at hand of emptying our mustachioed beeves of any hair as well.

Just the rich intoxicating aroma of shaving cream in the air was enough to make my cunnie grease up all over again. I swear to god for the life of me nothing hotter than watching my best friend tease me and swirl her lather brush slowly in a fluffy tub of pearly white cream Shearing my sheep was hotter than I ever thought it could be and Court was the best clam shucker--bar none--but Taryn was the best hootie waxer!! When we were done detailing one another's pooch, all four of our choot holes were cue balls. Or cue balds I should say! Lol.. But anyway, yes, real elegant pruning.

"Oh my goodness!" I puffed as I studied my new clean pair of puffy pink labia in the full-length mirror--freshly hair-free--"It looks brand new!" I giggled, totally smitten with the new completely hairless cunt. I'm fucking gorgeous!" I said, juicing up all over again. "Bushy on the head and bald on the bottom indeed!!"

"Wait!" I noticed, however, after more thorough inspection. "You missed a spot!"

Court was thrilled. They had left a spot of hair on the puss to test me.

"Hairlessly flawless! A+++" Amilia squealed, staring.

And with that, and with one little swipe of a razor I was all finished and bald.

"Unbeatable. We should call you Bald Eagle now!" she practically shouted, with a big smile all over her face.

"Baldy for short," Taryn added with a big cunt-melting smile, stroking my hair. "And ya no what? Now that your all beardless, you can really see how big and fat your clit is, you should get it pierced..it'd be so cute!"

Court agreed and said that I was going to the be the new Queen of Bald Pussy. I don't know about Queen, but I know one thing, it certainly wasn't without its own personality! Courtney had a trunk full of nicknames, seemingly prepared for the occasion.

"Baldy is good," Courtney admitted, but rattled off her own list anyway. "Mrs. Clean! Ms. Bald! Hollywood! Sphinxie! Alicia Alopecia! Sushi! Mowed Lawn! Kojak! Telly Savalas! Who loves ya baby?! We do!"

I was touched by the nicknames but was more interesting in getting touched, all over again.

"Damn your lips are pretty fat and now that they're not hidden anymore--yes, bald--you can see how nice and tight your clam really is," she continued. "I really think you could probably do some modeling.. a real handsome twat. And a strapping bud you've got there. We should have done this years ago!"

As tipsters, Courtney and Taryn had nothing to share--mainly because they had nothing to shave! Hell Courtney even shaved her eyebrows bald. Lol..Even though they are "hollywood lifers" as they called it they did intimate that they had deliberated about giving me a "fade" and had also wrestled with the notion of leaving me a whisker no more than an eyelash. They however, ultimately chosen in favor of seeing me completely bald with the razor in hand. I swear they used the cunny shaving session as a means of getting horny all over again, either that or they were just addicted to plucking each others cunts. So here we were, four pink blonde baldies all dolled up with nowhere to go! It was then that things just got completely horny all over again.

It was then that I realized what was I really missing without getting fucked by guys the past few months? The past few boyfriends I had in the past year didn't even eat a bitch's cunt. And even if they had, they certainly wouldn't have had me seeing stars like Court, Tar and Amilia.

The next day, when I told my guy friend this story being careful not to leave out even the slightest greasy detail, at first he didn't even believe it and shrugged it off as too good to be true. But when I showed him proof--in the form of a thong drenched in a scent that wasn't mine--and convinced him he told me right away what a filthy little piggy I was and that I deserved to have my mouth washed out with sticky gunk. His. He said his "nuts were the size of golf balls" and were dragging in the dirt all day and that he wished he could poke my pout and stuff my belly with his sperm. Like a little fuzzy squirrel with my cheeks stuffed with nuts! How cute :) All this from a man who refused to fuck me in the ass until my cunny was bald as a faberge egg--boy was I about to show him. Literally!

My guess though, was that even he would have made an exception to his polished pooch rule as he again mentioned his swollen nuts were hot and churning and that he couldn't take hauling around his load of bunkum anymore. My one-time hot time with the girls made him pull his rig over to the side of the road in a wooded area and anchor his dirty work boot soles up against the dash of his truck.

He said he needed a crank in the worst way. He pulled his fat elephant trunk out and shucked his hard veiny shaved prick up and down as fast as he could, beating his meat like it owed him money. The hot skin bunching around the crown of his purple bulbous bell-end and flattening tight again as it jacked back down to his bloated horse balls. When he was finished tossing himself off, he left go, and tossed his cream, splatting his wad as he redecorated the dashboard with chud. He said he squirted it everywhere, all over in fact, and that he had sprinkled a good half dozen jets--part of me bummed to miss out on all that dirty mudslinging but instantly better when I reminded him there was at least one salty ball of his plunder for each of us horny pigs to call our own and that he better one day present us with our own boodle for our rightful taking. And when I say present to us I mean hose us down. I reminded him openly that I'm never one to miss a chance to stuff my cheeks with free salad cream and would have obliged him by helping myself to his ball bubbly and wolfed down each drop of his heavenly spuzz.

He told me the next time me and my girlfriends have a full meal of pussy planned to invite him--and that he would provide plenty of dessert for us all. It was just as well, I told him, because the thought of him nutting off put me in the mood to deliriously suck cunt.

When I asked him what the dessert was, he said only that it was addicting, and a warm white confection that was a delicacy and it had a texture entirely its own. I got real excited, I love creamy frosted deserts, it sounded delicious--whatever it was!

The next time I saw him, I had a strange encounter, however, in that he said plainly,

"Say," he said nonchalantly. "It looks different," and I giggled slightly and turned my head.

"Yeah. Lol. It's bald."

"Oh, I didn't notice," he went on to say.

I couldn't tell, was he serious?? Was he playing a game? I mean what was this?

"Are you friggin' kiddin' me??" Melissa was flabbergasted. I mean, it wasn't a big deal or anything, not at all, but it was just strange I guess. I mean how could he not tell, how was it not the first place his eyes went when I got out of the shower, and on top of that, how did he not recoil in joy like so many other guys that've had my pussy.

So to all my grimy girls out there in my opinion you've never been truly fucked until you've done it with alternating hands milking off your clit, a chin and nose buried in your dirt pipe, and a third tongue licking your freshly team-waxed and new deliciously hair-free pussy. And certainly don't forget to tell your boyfriend about the entire creamy encounter (ideally in the morning) because after dragging his balls on the ground all day at work he'll come home and fuck your brains out before giving you the signal and a spritz of grits: the finishing touch. A swine will dine but maybe he will drop his spuds all over your face. Hell, maybe you can bump your hooters up against his tip and he can spank your juggs while he fires off his wad. A real man gives you buckets of spunk. And while he fires dollops of glob you can lick your fingers clean, still strongly smelling of the rich scent of the three bald pussies they were buried to the knuckles in the day before.

It goes without saying I've kept it tight, waxed and bald from that point on. And he loves it. And don't even bother trying to hide it--by Monday morning the shop, office and seemingly all the staff knew about my new decision to go bottomless. I have no idea how! Good news travels fast. My boss, DJ, even asked to see it. I didn't mind, he's always treating me to filthy talk! The guy I've been seeing talks about my shaved pussy so much that I find myself thinking about him when I shave these days and as soon as I get out of the shower with a newly minted putty he fucks my defenseless bald hole senseless. But I'll never forget how I got to where I am today, I'd be nowhere without my girls!

Take my advice chicas..

-@BALD4Life

12