All Comments on 'Going Bi!'

by tinaneesen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CatmooreCatmooreover 10 years ago
Perfect Tina

Are your clairvoyant? Can you read my mind, Were you there? With just some minor modifications that is how it happened to me. Brilliant story Tina, please write back

Cat

catmoore2016@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THANKS!!!

It is comforting to know that others have the same feelings and thoughts and I am not just going crazy! I hope you will let us know how this turned out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I loved it, please give us more chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more 2 cum?

great story, well written.

I do hope that we will have more.... looking forward to an account of your meeting with Emma.

Well done Tina

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 8 years ago
Oh you are bad!

You put me through the ignominy of sex with your husband and then just as you get to Emma you drop into a mind bending tease of anticipation! Right there and then I wanted to be Emma. xx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Yes, yes, oh my god yes, yes," I groaned as my husband, once more rather unsuccessfully fucked me."

Because it's a common theme in your stories: At what point do you women take accountability for choosing the wrong man?

I'll provide an example. In a Spanish speaking country there was an actress hot/beautiful. She began dating a comic who had a golden personality but lacked in the looks department. People made fun of her and she caved into pressure and broke up with him. Eventually she married a "Hunk" had a baby and within a couple of years divorced and now hates him. She made the choice just like every other Jane makes hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous