Going Bi!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tacitly giving that by not moving, my whole being revelled in the sensation as her lips closed around mine and she kissed me. It was utterly sublime.

I was so surprised. Being kissed and kissing a woman was so similar to with a man, yet it was so different. I guess the physical aspects of it provided the similarities, thankfully without the bristles and the emotional ones the differences.

"Ok darling?" Emma whispered her mouth moving slightly away from mine.

"Yes Emma" I whispered back, my left arm involuntarily lifting up and my hand going round the back of her neck.

Was that the final sign of my acquiescence to her advances I wondered as she kissed me again?

This time it was a deeper and fuller kiss, if that is not a meaningless description, but it is how it felt. The overriding sensations I got, though, were of gentelness, consideration, caring and sensitivity. With a man, a kiss often portrays energy and strength, force and drive. It is the preamble to the man penetrating the woman, entering her and fucking her. A woman's kiss to another woman does not act as forerunner to penetrative sex, but as foreplay to a deeper, caring and loving form of intercourse.

Our mouths seemed to dance together as our tongues and lips sucked and licked and kissed. I realised, of course, that I had started kissing her back. I also realised that I was enjoying what she was doing or, more accurately, what we were doing. Even more significantly, I realised that I did not want to stop and, in fact, I wanted more.

I lifted my other arm so that both were round her neck. Her left arm was round my shoulders, our mouths were clamped together and my eyes were shut. It was then that she cupped my breast. My entire body jerked.

"Oh Tina this is so marvellous," she whispered kneading and squeezing the ample excess of my left breast as her fingers strayed inside my blouse.

It was her speaking and the extreme sensation she gave me that made me open my eyes and realise just where we were. In her car parked just round the corner from where I lived.

I came to my senses and pushed her back.

"This is madness Emma."

"What is?"

"This?"

"How do you mean?"

"Here."

"What, what we are doing or doing it here?"

"Both" I said sharply straightening my blouse.

"You don't mean that do you Tina?"

"Yes, I do."

She got hold of my chin and turning my face looked right into my eyes. "Now tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"Ok Emma, yes I did, but it is ridiculous doing it here."

"Come to my flat then, it's not far."

Smiling I said. "Emma I can't do that. I am a married woman with a husband at home waiting for me."

"Then tomorrow, come to my flat tomorrow."

"I can't promise, I have to think things through."

*

That night was awful. Thankfully, Ben was in bed when I got home, slightly pissed and still sexually excited. I hardly slept so worried was I at what was happening to me. I had, of course, put the two and two together of my distaste for sex with Ben and the times I had been aroused by women and had reached the four not five that I was, at best bi-curious. Tonight had gone some way to satisfying that curiosity, but what it had not done was assuage my fear that I might be becoming a lesbian. In fact, so strongly attracted to Emma had I been that, if anything, it had increased my fear and trepidation about being a lesbian.

Over the next few days, I thought about it endlessly. I spent hours googling lesbian, bi curious, bisexuality and loads of associated questions that were roaring through my brain. They had been there for some time, but had lain dormant I suppose as I came to terms with the changes that were occurring in me. I am not sure that the web research really did much at all other than confirm what I already knew and that is one does not catch lesbianism or being gay!

So what was it that was turning me off sex with men and making it with a woman seem more attractive? I had no answer to that.

Over the next few days Emma and I were in constant contact, mainly by text. She was imploring me to meet her, I was resisting, manfully! She could not understand why I would not get together with her, which was not surprising really, as I could not either other than, of course, that I was a married woman who did not cheat on her husband and I was straight, or so I thought!

Although I work in the creative areas of advertising, I have a logical and pragmatic mind and approach. I can usually see things as they are and not as I would like them to be and generally, when I have a problem, I am able to develop a plan to solve it. That is how I work in business when confronted with a difficult copywriting issues and is how I try to act when confronted by emotional problems.

This trauma, however, was more extreme and complicated than any I had experienced. One part of me wanted to be with Emma. I wanted to be kissed, cuddled, caressed and comforted by her. When I was by myself and the need to masturbate occurred I realised that also, I wanted her to undress me and take me further. How far, I was not sure, but I certainly wanted to dip my toe in the sea of sappic love.

The other part, the traditional, grown up, married woman part felt differently. That wanted me to forget Emma, to put what we had done to one side and forget all about this lesbian or bi bullshit. It wanted me to get back in my box of heterosexual life and once more be the faithful, lie on my back and think of England wife as hubby fucked me when he chose. To be truthful that had its attractions; it was much less of a hassle.

In some ways I wished that I was promiscuous. If I were, I could then go on a bender with men and try to establish whether: it was men in general I was going off, whether I had simply tired of Ben or whether my calling was coming out of the theoretical closet and my desire for women was turning me off men.

I rationalised that finding out about 'men in general' was not possible. The guilt trip I was on about 'having headaches' with Ben and that evening with Emma, were bad enough. To overlay that with getting laid on the side by someone I hardly knew was unthinkable.

Nevertheless, I developed a plan.

"I am sorry I have been a bit of a bitch lately," I said to Ben when he phoned the next evening to tell me he was leaving his office. That let me know what time he would be home and enabled me to plan dinner. Tonight, though, I had something other than dinner planned.

"That's ok," he had said.

"I will make up Ben I promise," I said as we broke the connection.

Forty minutes later, I heard his key in the lock of the front door.

"Jesus Christ Tina, that's fantastic" he said.

"I think you deserve it Ben. Do you like it?"

"Like it, it's fucking amazing," he said walking over to me.

"Well don'texpect it every night, just special occasions," I said removing my glasses. I placed them carefully beside the TV where I always put them so I do not lose them; if only I could get on with contacts!

He took me in his arms, kissed me and whispered. "Thanks darling," as he ran his hands down my back, over the nearly bare, slightly larger than I like, cheeks of my bum, past that sexy patch between them and the black, seamed holdups and down along the sensual nylon material. "Mmmmmm that feel lovely Tina."

"Mmmm, yes it does Ben and so does this," I whispered pressing my mound against his erection.

"Let's go upstairs."

"No stay here," I replied wanting the added bonus of the unusual setting, the lounge to have sex with my husband.

Still kissing and using our tongues in the other's mouth, I undid his shirt as he squeezed my tits. I pulled his shirt out of his trousers and struggled that and his jackets off in one go. He, in turn, eased one of my breasts out from the cup of the bra that was a double D, but was still a tight fit on my boobs that I swear were still growing! Bending, he took my nipple into his mouth as I fiddled his belt and trousers undone. Between us, we got them, his boxers and shoes and socks off. He looked good naked and being like that as I was still, relatively, fully dressed gave me the buzz that I realised I needed, to go through with my plan.

"Hey this is hardly fair," he growled putting on a mock stern voice. "I'm undressed and look at you."

"Most men would think it eminently fair to have their wife seduce them dressed in all black underwear," I smiled, sitting him on the sofa and standing in front of him.

"True Teen and you do look fucking fabulous," he groaned running his eyes over the undersized bra, the way that one breast seemed to be trying to burst out from it whilst the other clearly already had. He looked at the black, lace, bikini panties that were nearly, but not quite a thong, the high, black lacy top holdups and the black, patent leather stilettos. I felt good and knew that I looked good too. Reaching up with both hands, I pulled the comb and clip out of my hair, shook my head and let the black locks tumble onto my shoulders and down my back with a few strands falling onto my chest.

"Lean back" I said as I got on to the sofa and knelt beside him.

I pushed him into the corner of the sofa; he was completely erect. Still kneeling, I reached behind me, unclipped my Perla bra and slowly, almost like a stripper removed it.

"Oh God Teen" he groaned as I dropped the bra on the floor and cupped both of my tits in my hands. Staring at him, I rolled the two globes together, squeezed and then lifted them up. I had not done this for such a long time. That and the fact that we were in the lounge, I guess were the reasons I pulled the right one up so that the nipple was close to my mouth. "Oh yes, yes" he groaned his hand, seemingly involuntarily, going to his cock and stroking it softly. Looking into my husband's eyes, I took the swollen, coral pink nipple into my mouth and sucked it, greedily.

I often did this to myself when I masturbated. However, during the past few days as I jacked myself off with my nipple in my mouth and the other hand between my legs it had not been Ben whose mouth I imagined was sucking it, but Emma's. Now, as I sucked it for my husband, frighteningly she came into my mind and I visualised her lying on the couch looking at me. That shook me. It was not part of the plan, it was not what I had envisaged would happen this evening. She was not supposed to intrude, be there or play any part in my plan, but unknoingly she was.

I ploughed on, though, and ran my spare hand down my body and into my panties. I rubbed myself enjoying Ben's eyes staring at me and popping out like organ stops. He started to wank himself, something he knows I like to watch, just as he enjoys seeing me do myself. Mutual masturbation, however, was not the plan.

Moving closer, partly so he could get to me, but mainly so I could reach him I pushed his hand away from his erection. I took that in my hand and he grabbed my tits. After all the years we had been together, he knew just what I wanted and he was quickly, pinching my nipples hard and pulling them so they stood out to over two centimetres from my areola. It was lovely.

I moved even closer to him so that the outside of my leg pressed against his hip. I leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock, then its length and then further down and all over his balls. I sucked one of them, then another then both into my mouth as I scratched him just behind them and in front of his anal opening; I knew he loved that, but I had not touched him there for ages.

Holding his cock away from his, at his age still, reasonably flat tummy I took the bulbous end of it into my mouth. I sucked on that for a moment or two then thrust my mouth downwards so that it was buried in my mouth. I closed my lips around it and eased my face up and down on it. He grunted and I felt his hand fumbling between my legs. I opened them and he pushed his fingers through them and right along my pussy lips.

"Oh Jesus Teen" he groaned, one hand grappling with my tits the other between my legs with his fingers struggling to get inside me. I opened my legs more and two or three slid in. That made me grunt and I pushed downwards just at the same time that he found my rhythm and began thrusting his hips toward me as he started to fuck my face at the same time as he finger fucked my cunt. "I'm near Teen, I am so near," he grunted starting to pull away as I had insisted on the rare occasions that I had given him a blowjob. This time I held him there, for that was the plan.

What was also in the plan was that I would cum. That was my idea. I would 'seduce' my husband, do the most unlesbian thing I could think of, give him a blow job and have him make me cum. By doing that, I hoped, wondered, thought or feared that I would drive the demons of being attracted to women from my mind. To an extent it worked. I certainly had a strong orgasm and felt no revulsion as his cock seemed to explode and his semen poured into my throat as we climaxed together. On another level, however, it did not work for as I shuddered with my orgasmic delights and as I swallowed his cum, I had Emma's face and body in my mind.

*

"Hi Emma."

"Hello Tina, how are you" Emma asked me on our mobiles the next day.

"Fine thanks and you?"

"Wonderful."

I paused for a moment or two.

"You still there?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Why the silence then?"

"I have a question?"

"Go on then?"

"What are you doing this afternoon?

12