All Comments on 'Going Down...'

by ryannch

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Got me wet

Sets the mood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A week into my new job as a secretary and my boss asked me to work late. When everyone had gone he locked his office door and started to come on to me. I was a 17 year old virgin and he was in his 50s but when he touched my budding tits i nearly passed out with pleasure. I was on the pill for irregular periods so knew I couldn't get pregnant so I gave in to my arousal. He bared my tits and sucked hard on my nipples while his hand snaked into my knickers. I took my knickers off and sat on the edge of his desk and opened my legs wide. He parted my nether lips and then thrust his face up there and started to suck my clitoris while he worked his fingers inside me. The pleasure was amazing and I started to squirt my cum all over his face. He loved it and licked me clean. I'd never seen a man's cock before and couldn't believe how hard it was. His ball sack hung low underneath and I went down and sucked it. Then he took my virginity and when I orgasmed I squirted everywhere again. We ended with him shooting his cum up my pussy and then he licked out his own cream pie. I worked for him for 9 years and we had many trips to hotels where we just fucked. I'll never forget my first real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous