All Comments on 'Going Down a Slippery Slope'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yaay!

Good to have you back! You write brilliantly! Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I've seen on this site. Thanks for being so detailed and enthralling. Hope to see chapter two soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love the build-up, ready for the next chapter

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I jus hope you dont take a whole year to write the second chapter, though I suspect that something this beautiful doesn't just happen over night.

biercebierceabout 12 years ago
beautiful

Wonderful buildup. Greats story line. Thanks and please continue.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago

Lovely story. I really hope you continue it, because I'd love to read more. I have a feeling that when they finally get together, it's going to blow Erin's mind. :) ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Phew!

Loved the story - can't wait for chapter 2. Wish I was Kim - Erin sounds like quite a catch.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for not having a "straight girl kisses a girl an instantly discovers she's really a lesbian" story. This seems very realistic and I'm sure the rest of their dating experience will be equally well written. Hope to see more of Erin and Kim. Soon?

warmandgentlewarmandgentleabout 12 years ago

so many of us have been down that same slippery slope, and you captured all of the emotions so well. i'm so looking forward to seeing the development of erin and kim's relationship.

KathyFKathyFalmost 12 years ago
Is Ten Stars Too Much

Thank You For Showing Tha,t Erin Does Not Have

To Jump Into Bed. Or Into An Affair With Kim.

It's Ok To Take Her Time To Think Things Through

And maybe Even Develop A Stronger Desire To

Develop A Long Term Relationship With Kim.

I'm Looking Forward To The Continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Show us, don't tell us

Less narration, please! Stories are more fun to read when actions and dialogue show us who the characters are and what they do. Good for you for writing.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallover 10 years ago
Lovely scene setting

As with all your stories I like the depth to your characters, without it they become two dimensional. It is a point missed by many authors, a slow burn is always good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dialogue

You have created two interesting characters. The problem for me is that the dialogue is stilted. Very few people talk without using contractions or partial sentences, so it feels awkward and unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dialogue II

I was beaten to it. The previous comment said just what I was going to say, that the dialogue was a bit stilted because your characters did not (or didn't) abbreviate. When you write dialogue, read it out loud to yourself---if it doesn't sound natural, then rewrite it until it does. Right, critique over. Now for the compliments. This is the first story of yours I've read and I enjoyed it to the extent of five stars. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It's always such a pleasure on this site to find a contributor who can write well and you, Ripley, are one of them. So far, the story is nicely-plotted and building up well. So much better than the short-short tales that leap into the sex almost before you know who the characters are. Keep up the great work.

Brian

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Love It šŸ˜˜

You have intimate intellect of the emotional struggle straight women go through when colliding with compassionate intimate members of their same sex.

fitntrimfitntrimalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful and hot!

Love this so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow. Very enjoyable.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
I love this story!

And keep coming back to it, over and over! Thank you for sharing it with us!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very seductive

very well written, I got a little confused with the names at times, and lost my way, but the story is awesome. love the trying new things adventure. very erotic.

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

So incredibly ā€¦ nice.

I've read much of your work before, though not this piece. They are very well written for Literotica. Very well.

Only a tiny bit of tweaking would make it Amazon-worthy.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

A sweet innocent tale ā€¦. A fearful cute kim and the innocent erin ā€¦. Slippery, nope, difficult, may so, eye opening, absolutely for both, time & patience, this will be the key factor ā€¦.. lovely written

šŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆāœØšŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸŒø

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...