Going Down a Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others were talking about going for a beer after the game and asked Erin if she and Kim wanted to come along. Erin looked over at Kim and caught her in a delicate little yawn. She moved over next to her.

"Kim, are you tired?" Erin asked.

"Just a little," Kim replied. And then she laid her head on Erin's shoulder, the way any friend might do when she was tired. Erin smiled.

"I'll be right back, Kim," Erin said. She went over to the rest of the group to let them know that they were going to leave. They started to protest and argue until Erin pointed over at Kim who was resting her arms on the back of the seats in front of her and laying her head on her arms. Her eyes were still open but they kept blinking slowly. The rest of the gang laughed and allowed that maybe it was time for Kim to head home.

When Kim got up as Erin approached, she slipped her arm through Erin's and again rested against her as they left. Only Jill paid any attention to them. While few others might not have noticed anything, it was clear to her that they were together. She shook her head, having made similar choices. Neither time she had fallen for straight friends had worked out, even when they seemed like they would at the beginning. She wished she could save both of them from similar heartache, but they weren't going to listen. Jill could see that. Sighing a little, she turned away and followed the group as they left and tried banish those memories from her mind.

The walk back to the car revived Kim a little. As she became more aware of her surroundings, Kim got a little nervous again. She wasn't sure how Erin wanted to act out in the open. Erin solved that for her by slipping an arm around her waist. It wasn't overly affectionate but it was enough for Kim. That sense of self-confidence that Erin had was part of why Kim was so attracted to her. It didn't really occur to Erin to worry about how it might look.

On the drive back to Kim's place, they were both quiet again. It had been a good evening together but it provoked a lot of thoughts running through both of their minds. The contact from holding hands felt good to both of them. Occasionally Erin looked over at Kim. Every time she did, a happy smile lit up her face that made Kim feel like her heart was skipping a beat.

Arriving at the house that Kim shared with some friends, she looked at Erin. In a very tentative voice, she asked "Will you come in?"

Shaking her head, Erin replied "I don't think so."

They got out of the car and walked to the door. Turning to face each other at the door, Erin pulled Kim close with her arms and then held her.

"We don't have to do anything," Kim said. "We can just be together."

"I know, but it isn't my way," Erin said in a gentle tone. "I wouldn't do that with a guy. I never have." She paused for a moment. "I like you, Kim. I like you in a way I have never felt for a woman, maybe not for a man either at this stage. But I need to take my time. I can't just jump into this ... into any relationship."

She broke off and lowered her head to softly kiss Kim. It was not a passionate kiss except for just a hint. Kim held back, not trying to expand it as much as she desperately wanted. She was becoming aware that Erin could easily be scared off.

As the kiss ended, Erin continued. "I want to date you, Kim. Can we? Will you give me the time to see if we have something?"

Conflicting thoughts warred within Kim's mind. Her worst fears came vividly to life. She was heading for heartbreak in the hands of her straight friend. Kim already felt committed to Erin but she would get strung along as Erin experimented and then inevitably discarded her. But then there was the chance that it would be right; that Erin would love her and be the person Kim had been trying to find for so long. Kim had been completely honest when she said that Erin was her dream woman. The potential was there.

Erin was willing to take a risk. Kim knew that she wasn't asking an easy thing of Erin. Kim was taking her completely out of her comfort zone, more than Erin realized at that moment. Could she match that risk? Could she hand her heart to Erin and give her permission to crush it?

And then Kim knew that she had to. If she wanted it, she had to. It was a first act of faith and trust for Kim, which was what she needed in any relationship that was going to make her happy.

"Of course, Erin. I would love to date you. I can't ask any more than that now." She looked shyly at Erin. Her voice shook as she added, "Down the road, I hope I won't even need to ask for more. It will be obvious to you."

Smiling at her, Erin bent to kiss her once more. "Okay, I am fine with that too. It is supposed to turn nice in the morning. How about I pick you up after we have both gotten some sleep? I have a game in the late afternoon. We could spend time together before that, and you could come watch me if you want."

Kim smiled back. "That would be fun. I would like that a lot." She hugged Erin.

There was one last kiss. It was frustrating for Kim. There was more passion to it. Her own excitement built but at the same time, she could feel Erin holding back, not letting it grow beyond a certain point. She knew that she needed to let Erin set the pace. With one final hug, they both said good night and Erin walked back to her car. Kim watched her drive off until she couldn't see the car anymore, and then she went inside.

On the way home, Erin tried to sort out the events of the night. How did she feel about it? She wasn't sure. While she really liked Kim, this was completely new. It was a little scary. Her mind was racing as she thought about what the relationship might mean. Did it mean she was really gay? She didn't feel any different. All her thoughts had been about Kim and how wonderful she was. Her mind started trying to get a grip on what the long term might look like, before she consciously had to push that away. Tonight was the first night of this. The future could take care of itself.

Instead she tried to keep her focus on Kim and what it had been like to be with her. The memory of her kiss was still fresh, as well as the touch of their bodies. Even though she had never really found another woman exciting, there had been something clearly different about being with Kim. She had to admit that Kim excited her. Erin had been able to control the excitement but her touch had brought out feelings in Erin that were more powerful than anyone else had. She could still feel it.

After parking, Erin walked up the stairs to her apartment. Rather than the excitement fading, she found herself feeling more aroused as she thought about the evening. She didn't quite understand it but she quickened her pace. As she entered her apartment, she didn't bother to put away her gear the way she normally would. Erin just dropped it on the floor along with her jacket and headed into her bedroom.

Kicking off her shoes, Erin lay back on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling and thought a little more about the evening. Kim said some things that Erin had never heard before. Being someone's dream woman was a new experience. From anyone else, it might have seemed insincere, but with Kim it has been clearly from the heart. Even being called beautiful was different. Erin tried to think back. Had any of her boyfriends called her beautiful? She couldn't think of one. The best that she could come up with was pretty. And the tone of Kim's voice when she said it had been full of feeling.

It was more than the words. It was the physical aspect that now was staying with her. They had been close for so much of the evening that Erin could still smell Kim all around her. Beyond that, there was something about the way Kim looked at her. It gave truth to the words. It made her feel beautiful and desirable. When Kim looked at her, Erin was the center of her world and nothing else existed. It provoked a powerful feeling in return from Erin.

Lying on the bed, Erin's mind drifted to their kisses and how different they were from any others that she had experienced. It wasn't the difference in softness. Somehow Erin expected that. As Erin tried to identify what it was, she idly touched one hand to her breast and began a slow touching, light and without thought. As she did that, Erin suddenly recognized what it was. All the guys that she had gone out with would always take the initiative. They pushed the kiss along to the next level. In fact, her taking the lead seemed to sometimes irritate them. So Erin learned to just go along with it. With Kim it was the exact opposite. Even though Kim had initiated some of the kisses, she held back and waited for Erin to take the next step. She let Erin be the aggressor in the kisses. It was different but it was also exciting. Erin felt more like herself in that role. She was rarely passive with anything in her life that it had never seemed natural, and yet that was what was expected.

Her fingers were now brushing over her nipple. She could feel it hardening under her clothes. It wasn't just the touch that was exciting Erin. Her memory of Kim's kisses, and how she looked at Erin, those were both combining with the touching into something bigger. She grasped her nipple through the clothes and tugged a little on it. A little hiss escaped from between her lips. It felt very good. All of the emotion of the evening had built up. Finally Erin was able to let a little of it go.

She reached up with her other hand and popped the button holding her jeans closed. Erin felt a little wanton as she slid her hand down underneath. As her hand went deeper, she could feel the zipper spread and open. Her fingertips touched first her belly and then the top of her mound.

The image of Kim's face was clear in Erin's mind. Her gorgeous face and clear sapphire eyes were focused on Erin. The picture had that same look of adoration that Kim had shown all night.

Erin's fingertips stretched a little more. The end of her middle finger could just barely reach the top of her slit. She teased herself for a few moments, brushing her finger back and forth. As she did so, another memory came to her. It was of Kim touching her thigh. It had never gone far enough to be truly sexual, but now the memory combined with her caresses were definitely exciting her.

Erin pushed her hand down harder. Her jeans worked themselves downward so that she had better access. Running up and down her slit, Erin could feel her wetness through her panties. Her clit pressed upwards, a small bump that she made sure to caress. Her mouth opened so that she could breathe faster. Her other hand was moving back and forth between nipples, pulling one then the other. In her mind, her fingers were becoming Kim's. Although she could still smell Kim, Erin was becoming aware that the smell of her own pussy was starting to fill the air around her.

With the quickening pace of her hand between her legs, Erin's jeans were sliding further and further down until she was able to run her hand all over her pussy. Now she was pushing her panties aside, trying to plunge her middle finger inside of her. Her movements were getting more and more desperate.

As she succeeded in sliding an entire finger up her pussy, she felt the rest of her hand pressing up against it. Her thumb slid up so that it pressed against her clit. Erin began to rock her hand back and forth, withdrawing her finger while pressing down on her clit and then back. Her excitement was quickly building. The evening had been one of low level excitement and even frustration. Now Erin was finally getting some relief.

The imagined picture of Kim was still the clearest thing to Erin. Not just her face now, but her entire body. Erin felt like she was seeing through different eyes, the way a man would. Beyond Kim's beauty, Erin was picturing how Kim would feel; and how she would respond to Erin's touch.

For the first time, Erin imagined taking Kim's nipples into her mouth and teasing them.

That was it. Erin felt the wave of excitement peak as her orgasm took her by surprise. Keeping that mental image, Erin's finger plunged in and out as her hips bucked up to meet it. She pulled on her nipple harder than before, rolling it between her fingers. When she moaned, it was Kim's name that she moaned. She pictured Kim's body being next to and under her own. How would it feel to have the beautiful smooth skin there? All that energy!

The wave of excitement crested for a moment. A barely conscious thought passed through Erin's mind that it was done. But then thought of having Kim under her with Kim's arms around her neck as they deeply kissed, combined with her continued thrusts deep into her pussy started her off again.

It lasted longer this time. Erin's body thrashed around on the bed as she felt the spasms rip through her. With each spasm, her hand pressed hard up inside her. She let out a scream as it reached its highest point. Then Erin felt it slowly ebb. Even the ebbing was an unbelievably good feeling. As her hands slowed, each thrust remained deep and satisfying. Her nipple play became gentle again.

As the orgasm faded completely away, Erin finally stopped sliding her finger in and out of herself. Pulling her finger out, she brought it up to her mouth. She almost never tasted herself. Now she did. As she flicked her tongue up and down to catch her juices, she wondered how Kim might taste.

When she was done, Erin got up and kicked off her pants. Quickly getting ready for bed, she pulled on her panties and kept wearing her shirt. She liked the idea having the smell of Kim close to her. In the afterglow of her orgasm, Erin drifted off to pleasant dreams without any difficulty.