Going Down... And Not In A Good Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god, is my vagina really that small?' she wondered as she could still see half of the massive black cock still outside of her.

Chris seemed to know what was going on though and his massive hands reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her gently but firmly down further onto his cock. A small wall inside of her felt like it broke, giving Kayla a moment of pain before she saw and definitely felt the rest of Chris' dick disappear inside of her.

"Oh FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy throbbed from having the massive cock fully inside of her, the sensation leaving her nearly breathless.

Chris left his hands on her hips, slowly raising her slim body up again before lowering it back down on his dick. Kayla couldn't help herself as she moaned loudly again in pleasure.

"Your cock is so fucking huge, it fills every inch of him. Oh my fucking god!"

Getting into the rhythm now Kayla pumped her slim naked body up and down on Chris' giant dick, writhing in pleasure every time the massive member disappeared inside of her. Her moans increased in intensity, and she knew most people in the plane were now watching her - completely naked as she hard core fucked a man she had only met an hour or so ago. Kayla felt a hand squeeze her breast, and she opened her eyes in confusion as she still felt two hands on her hips. Following the arm she found the 30 year old who had been watching them earlier fondling her tits now that she was having sex right in front of him in the aisle. Kayla only smiled at him, thrusting her chest out in his direction as she continued to get her pussy pummeled by the sexy beast below her. Getting adventurous the man in the aisle reached over and began to suck on Kayla's nipple, giving the teen even more pleasure as two men were now interacting sexually with her.

"Oh fuck, I think I am going to cum," she moaned as she could feel her pussy building up towards a climax as Chris' huge dick continued to fuck her mercilessly while the new stranger amped up his sucking of her tit, his other hand now caressing her left breast.

"Okay baby, I'm going to cum with you," groaned Chris as his fucking intensified, shoving Kayla higher and higher into the air, the man in the aisle resorting back to just hands as her body was bouncing too much now for his tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oooooooh FUUUUCKKK!" a jubilant Kayla screamed out, her throes of ecstasy filling up the whole plane as her pussy gushed into a forceful climax.

Chris moaned loudly beneath her as she could fill her already full pussy filling up even more as his warm semen spilled out of his spent cock into her vagina. Whole body heaving Kayla's ample breasts, freed from the hands of the other man now completely due to the wild motion, bounced up and down to the delight of the crowd as she rode out her climax, moans continuing to escape her lips.

"Holy shit that was amazing," she purred when it was all over, laying down on top of Chris's chest, his dick still inside of her and still pretty big even after his own climax.

"You fucked me real good, now I can die satisfied."

Laying on the stranger's chest who had just vigorously fucked her slim incredible body in front of a plane full of strangers who got to see it all, a still completely naked Kayla sprawled out on top of her new lover, too satiated from her sexual encounter to have any energy left to worry about her impending doom. The intercom changed that by suddenly crackling to life.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I have great news! Our Engine kicked back on miraculously, so it looks like we are all going to be just fine after all! We may even still get you to your destination on time even!"

Sitting up with a start, Kayla's boobs jiggled from the movement as Chris's now limp dick slid out of her, her eyes going wide as the news sunk in that they would all be okay.

"Ooooh fuck," was all she managed to say as she looked at the all the eyes still staring at her perfect naked body, those eyes that would now live another day, forever remembering that slender 18 year old who was fucked in front of them for the rest of their lives.

Kayla's own eyes rolled to the back of her head as she promptly fainted from that knowledge, sprawling out on her back in the aisle of the plane, her bare breasts and still throbbing pussy continuing to be exposed to everyone while Chris's semen slowly seeped out of the now unconscious teen's pussy - a teen who now not only had sex for the first time in her life, but one who had sex in front of a live audience and had literally just been fucked senseless.

12