All Comments on 'Going for a Spicy Italian Ch. 01'

by sirwoodcutter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sswillowsswillowabout 7 years ago
Get that girl shaved!

Get her snatch shaved so she can let him feel her up and then.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
leave it natural

Though some seem to believe all women/girls must shave there's a good many who like it with a bush. Its a personal decision each woman/girl has to make herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Crap

Writes half a story with no end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ignore detractors

Work on your next chapter. Ignore negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Spicy italian

Decent story, A little long in the warm-up but that's part of the allure. Well-written. Because she shaves, it's a bit late to grow a full bush before tomorrow night, besides, it's your story. Tell it your way.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 2

Good story,,makes me stiff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ignore the idiot who said you wrote 1/2 a story with no ending, it clearly says ch 01 in the title.

Please continue this story, it as the ability to become a great series. You also have room to have twists and turns. Such examples could be: wife knows, wife knows and hired the girl on purpose, wife knows and set pleasure for hubby in motion, wife watches and they dont know it, wife wants them together and wants to watch, Maria has frinds that get involved, wife & Maria have a little chat about the game, wife tells maria she set it up hoping for this and she wants in to watch and play, wife has sisters,.. etc.. the list goes on and on for a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reallt turned me on

I was reading this enjoying your perspective it was really turning me on, but I was wishing I was Maria as I rubbed my clit write more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous