Going for a Spicy Italian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was gasping now into Paul's mouth as they continued to kiss, moaning into his mouth, wanting to push harder against his hand, his fingers. Pauls sensitive touch had identified that little area to the top where the clit was hiding and started pressing harder rubbing in circles, the sensations had her heading towards a climax, so she was a little disappointed when Paul moved his hand off of her sex.

Paul was looking for more, he wanted to feel her wet softness with his hand, he wanted to put a finger between those hidden lips and feel the hot wetness, to rub and touch, after moving his hand up he started to slide his fingers against her skin trying to let his fingertips slide into her shorts.

Maria sensed Paul's hand change position and realised where he was heading, she remembered that she hadn't shaved herself in over a week, she had stubble, she was not ready for this, it hadn't been planned for tonight. She did not want him to feel her like this. Maria quickly released hold of his cock to grab his hand and stop it from moving deeper into her shorts.

"Not today." She whispered between kisses, "Too fast." They continued to hold each other and kiss for another few minutes before Maria abruptly broke out of the kiss and hug, she had to take control of herself before she gave in to him, smiling she turned and headed for the stairs.

"Good night Dad, sweet dreams" she whispered as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Good night Maria, sweet dreams"

Paul stood in the Kitchen, there was a puzzled look on his face as he considered what had happened. Was this going to continue? There may be some tension in the morning when they meet up.

After a few minutes the hard cock took control, Paul realised he needed relief, and he was going to have to do it himself, he headed up the stairs aiming for the family bathroom.

As Paul reached the top of the stairs, turning left toward the bathroom he paused at an unexpected sound, turning to identify its source he stood quietly. The door to the Maria's bedroom was in the middle of three doors, the other doors either side led to the children's bedrooms. Maria's door was just a little to the right of where he stood, it was closed.

As Paul stood he could hear the quiet noise of the house, the stillness broken by the clock ticking in the downstairs hallway but also very quietly he could hear Maria's moaning from behind her door. He realised she must be masturbating.

Reaching into his jeans he could feel how hard he was, he could feel his boxers wet with precum and the tip of his cock protruding from the tight foreskin was coated and slick with lube. He was often aroused but was surprised by the level, he felt harder, bigger and leaking more than he could remember for a long time. Standing outside Maria's door he unzipped his jeans and started slowly rubbing himself with his hand as he listened.

As her soft moans increased in frequency he started rubbing harder, he had his cock out, bigger and stiffer than he'd been for a while, he had a good grip and was stroking at a slow pace as he listened. As her moans increased he was stroking faster and could feel his legs starting to tremble as he was approaching his orgasm, he didn't want to stop then realised that standing in the hallway outside his children's bedroom doors was not an appropriate place to cum.

Paul quickly turned and rushed into the bathroom getting there just in time. As the door to the Bathroom closed he was already by the basin. He was rubbing hard thinking of Maria, pointing his swollen cock towards the sink, his hand moving faster and squeezing tighter, the tension which was almost equally painful as it was pleasurable was building, he suddenly pictured the image of her ass in the air bent over looking backwards over her shoulder. It was the trigger, he came, shooting his ropes of cum into the basin as he groaned. There was much more cum than he expected, probably as a result of being turned on for several hours.

Maria had been rubbing herself, she lay on her bed with her legs wide open, caressing her sex, she couldn't remember being this wet for a long time, it was running down her thigh, using her left fingers over her clit and teasing the opening of her vagina with her right hand, not yet penetrating. She was getting closer to her climax when she heard Paul come up the stairs and stop, she was aware that she was still softly moaning as her climax was building and she was trying to keep the noise down.

There was silence from outside her door, Maria wasn't sure, had Paul stopped to listen. Maria continued rubbing herself trying to be quiet but not doing a good job, trying to bite her lip and make no sound was not an option, not when she felt this way. After a few minutes she heard movement and then heard the bathroom door softly shut.

Realising that Paul had been stood outside, listening to her, drove her into frenzied rubbing, he had heard her moaning. He will know what she was doing. Now ramming two fingers into her pussy with the other hand whilst continuing to use the first, still franticly rubbing her clit to orgasm, she was unstoppable, had to get there.

Her body was on fire, she could feel the tension, concentrating on just getting to that ultimate peak, rubbing, thrusting, yes, yes, faster and finally climaxing she moaned once more as her whole body stiffened as she turned her head and bit the pillow to stop herself screaming.

Afterwards Lying relaxed on the bed she as thinking about what had happened, there were no regrets. She was already looking forward to seeing Paul in the morning, she needed to be fucked by him, she had been dreaming of him for months.

Sitting up she looked at the damp patch and moved to a dry part of the bed before reaching for some tissue to clean herself, drying her sopping sex before pulling on a clean pair of panties. With a deep sigh she turned and pulled a pillow to her chest, reminding herself she had to shave in the shower after tomorrows run, hugging the pillow she then pulled the duvet over her body, with a smile on her face she fell asleep.

12