All Comments on 'Going Home FOR College'

by PurelySweet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

Good first story! Please consider getting an editor or a proofreader for future stories. That might cut down on the run on sentences. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short and sweet. Small note: half an inch in diameter is probably not what you meant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent. Frank "is" her dads name not "was"! Just an edit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My apologies. "Frank is my dads name" is the edit!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"It's okay dad, I want your sperm inside me. I'm on birth control, you don't have to worry." That's very strange to me... I can't believe that story, it's unrealistic.

PurelySweetPurelySweet3 months agoAuthor

Thanks I will definately use an editor from now on. I didn't know literotica had volunteers until after I submitted this story

DINGDONG33DINGDONG333 months ago

A good first story and good telling of it. I noticed you switched from tell as the girl to telling as the author a couple times and missed the gender once, but over all a good first attempt. Keep going you will get better each time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good start. Frank should have told you to throw your bc pills down the toilet. That you won't need them anymore. I get the impression that you both want Frank's Frank to put his grandchild into you. Slow things down a bit to string out the storyline. Make it more sensual as well as sexual. So many more paths to go down now that you have hooked each other. Keep it going & reel him in the rest of the way. 4☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars. A great first effort.

As a request. A nice follow up or a whole new story, I'd love to read about a sexy daughter dressed up in lingerie for her Daddy.

A sheer bra, satin garter belt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

I love dirty talk from a slutty daughter or stepdaughter. Hearing how much she loves fucking and how she has wanted to fuck Daddy for a long time.

She could tell Daddy how she wants to be his fuck slut. And wants to drink his cum and have Daddy shoot his cum on her young face.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just as described above and I have her photo on one side of my computer screen while I jerk off to Daddy Daughter porn on the other side.

I have pics of her in white, black, and blue lingerie. Also dressed as

cheerleader. Plus bra and panty pics with knee high socks or frilly ankle sox with heels.

Having her ride my cock while dressed up in fuckwear would be a dream. Maybe one day it will happen.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

5 Stars. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Welcome and thank you for this one. Not too rushed, overall nice and good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurelySweet@PurelySweet
I am a man who loves to write. I first found Literotica many years ago and have always loved to read the stories. My favorite category is Incest. I decided that now is my chance to write. I am happily married and have two awesome children. Writing erotic stories is fun for m...

story TAGS