Going Home - Legacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
952 Followers

I struggled to find words. 'But you and Mike can't afford this place.'

'Actually, we can. This semester will be tight. After that, no problem. The rent is next to nothing. Mike's cousin owns the house wants to sell it. The asking price is kind of high for the area so she hasn't found a buyer. She and her boys moved to her parent's farm up near Fresno. Her husband didn't come home from the Pacific. The house is paid for so she's in no hurry. She really just wants someone in the house until it sells.' Gwen said. 'We don't know how long we can stay but it will be nice while it lasts. No has looked at the house in several months.'

Gwen's earlier words intruded and abruptly changed my train of thought. 'Wait. What? You want me to move in, too? I don't know if that's a good idea, Gwen.'

'Mike and I talked about it. She's more than OK with it. We can let people come to their own conclusions. Maybe they'll assume you and I are married and Mike is a relative. We won't tell anyone that but we're pretty sure folks will fill in the blanks in a way that makes them comfortable. And when people see I'm a painter, well, you know how those artistic-types are.' She laughed at the last thought.

'I don't know. We're not married.' I told her. 'What would your folks think?' What will we say if they visit?'

'Mike and I talked about that, too. Mike's dad is a journalist and editor. Her parents were part of the Lost Generation in Paris. In fact, Mike was born there. My father is an artist. My parents are open-minded about a lot of things. They might not like the idea of us sleeping together. But if they thought you lived up here, and Mike and I were in the downstairs bedrooms, they'd be OK.'

'Gwen, I don't know about this. I mean, it's appealing but . . .'

Gwen had a knack for instantly distracting me. To be honest, she didn't even have to try. She stood behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest, holding me tightly, and slowly turned me to face the bed. She kissed the base of my neck then rested her head against my shoulder. Her touch melted away everything bothering me. I reached back to find her waist and pulled her closer. She kissed my neck again and pushed me gently forward, toward the bed. We fell into position next to each other and began exploring like this was our first time. In a way, it was. The luxury of this big bed and beautiful, secluded room was a new experience for us.

Gwen unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my tee shirt up. Her lips found one of my nipples and sucked gently. Her dress zipped up the back. It got stuck. When Gwen realized my problem, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of my legs. She reached behind her back but couldn't quite free the zipper. She muttered something in frustration. I sat up and pulled her to me. She leaned into me slightly and kissed my neck while I fumbled with the zipper. Though distracted, I somehow managed to get the zipper down. When it was loose, she shrugged the dress off her shoulders and reached behind her to unhook her bra.

When I take my dying breath, I know a memory of Gwen's breasts will put a smile on my face. Firm, but soft to the touch. Perfectly proportioned to her slender frame and gentle curves. Not a hint of sag. A light spray of faint freckles across her upper chest and on top of her breasts. Aureoles that contract to gooseflesh and darken to the color of chocolate milk when aroused. Reddish-brown, erect nipples distended into little balls. My lips sought one and sucked it in gently. Gwen exhaled sharply into my ear. Her warm breath raised the little hairs on the back of my neck and sent a chill down my spine.

Gwen put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me backwards, following me down. After covering my neck with kisses several times, nibbling between each, she sat upright and raised herself onto her knees to pull the dress over her head. She slid down my legs and leaned forward to unbuckle my belt. I supported her upper body by cupping her breasts and massaging each gently in my palms, her nipples hard little pebbles poking into my palms.

After getting my belt unbuckled, Gwen undid the button, unzipped the fly and pulled open my trousers. She tried to pull them down but made little progress. I pulled her to me, rolled her onto her back and kissed her. Her tongue sought mine immediately.

I had more success when I pulled her panties down. As soon as they were out of the way, her knees parted so I could cup the gap between her legs. Gwen mewed softly and tried desperately to push my pants down. I used my free hand to awkwardly lower my pants. As soon as my cock was freed, Gwen was clutching it, pulling me closer.

We held each other tightly, exploring, fueling our arousal. Both anxious to raise the heat even further. Gwen pushed the head of my cock between her legs and across her labia. She was liquid fire. This time it was my turn to moan when she guided the head into her. But only for the briefest of moments. I started to protest when she pulled me out almost immediately. Her face wore the same frustration. She let go of my cock and reached under the pillow her head rested on. Her hand came back with a foil packet.

Gwen reached behind my head and pulled me into another kiss that seemed to last forever but probably only lasted seconds before she pushed me off her. She sat up and tore open the packet in a rush. She covered just the tip of my cock with the condom and held it in place. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the covered head and unrolled it the rest of the way as she took me into her mouth. She always did something to surprise me. I thought I was going ejaculate right then, but managed to avoid it. Barely.

When she withdrew, she pinched the tip to provide some space and moved to mount me. I palmed the cheeks of her ass and stopped her progress when only the head had entered her. She protested with a little whine. I sat up to gain leverage but struggled to hold her up, forcing her to lower herself slowly rather than take me in rapidly. Each fraction of an inch penetration was portrayed in the changing frown on her face. When she was filled with me, she rotated her hips in a circular motion, reveling in the sensation. I lifted her up even more slowly than I had allowed her to mount me. Her expression changed to exasperation when I pushed her up until my cock was no longer in her.

She tried to push against me but I didn't allow her to lower herself for a moment. Eventually, I had to relent but I slowed her progress down as much as my strength allowed. She wanted to scream but all that came out of her open mouth was a rasping gasp. Halfway down my cock, I couldn't resist any longer and she fell onto to me rapidly. This time she uttered a strangled cry of relief.

I moved my hands to her shoulders and pulled her to me. Our mouths met again. I withdrew my cock and immediately thrust it back into her. Her hips met my thrust. I moved my hands to her hips to control our pace. Gwen was going to hurry. I wanted to relish this at a leisurely pace. We were always rushed, frantic, in desperate abandon. But it wasn't long before Gwen won out.

We rolled until she was on her back with me between her legs. I kept a slow pace that was met by Gwen's rapid upward thrusts. It sounds odd and impossible, but it seemed to work. Somehow. Gwen soon showed all the familiar signs of an impending orgasm and went off with a cry of delight very quickly.

Her hips stopped moving as her orgasm shivered through her. I kept my slow pace, gazed into her eyes and watched as they lost their ability to focus and rolled up out of site. Spasms in her vagina gripped me and squeezed tightly as I slowly stroked in and out. She drew in a sharp breath and focused her eyes on mine. Her mouth opened and she let out a raspy, guttural cry that emanated from deep in her lungs. It wasn't loud but seeing the expression and hearing the sounds was pleasing. When she drove her hips up again, she lifted me off the bed as her body was torn asunder by a second, more forceful series of spasms.

When the spasms stopped, Gwen began rocking her hips rapidly again. I gave up trying to keep a slow pace and matched her move for move. It was effortless. And impossibly exhausting. As we coupled frantically, pins and needles developed at the base of my skull and flowed unhurried down my spine, the intensity building continuously. When the sensation reached my coccyx bone, my testicles erupted. Colored lights clouded my vision and my body exploded in a fireball of sensations. Gwen's third orgasm came on my last push into her, my back arched impossibly as the last contractions of my cock filled the condom.

I rolled off Gwen and fell onto my back. Sated, spent, exhausted, without a care. We were both breathing rapidly, gasping for breath.

'You have no idea how much I needed you, Jonas,' she whispered when she could harness breath. I rolled toward her and tucked my head into her shoulder, my arm resting on her chest, gently entangling my fingers in the curls above her ear.

I smiled up at her. 'If you were trying to convince me to move in, that could do it.'

Gwen face flashed irritation. But before she said anything, another voice weighed in.

'What is with you two?' Mike asked. 'How is it when I return to my home, I find you two in bed, butt naked and in the throes?' She knew exactly what she'd find. 'I'm jealous,' she added. Mike stood in the doorway, mostly shielded from sight.

Gwen didn't turn to look at her but smiled evilly at me. 'Well, if you thought I was trying to tempt you before, what do you think now?' There was a sharp edge to her tone.

'I think if I move in here I might never get any sleep. I'll get kicked out of school for failure to maintain an appropriate academic standing.' I was only half-joking. Living here could be hazardous to my academic career.

Gwen hit me in the head with a pillow.

Mike shook her head. 'I suppose you've both worked up an appetite? I'll go downstairs and take the steaks out. I picked up some fresh corn and salad fixings. Jonas, can you get the charcoal going on the grill? Gwen and I will make a salad and shuck the corn.'

Gwen climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I got up to gather my clothes. Mike approached and hugged me. 'It's good to see you, Jonas. Gwen surprised me when she told me you were here.' She stepped back and looked down at my now limp, but still sheathed manhood. She was grinning.

'You need to get this off. Allow me to help.' She grinned, fondled my testicles with one hand and tugged the condom off with the other.

'Hey, don't!' I turned away from her, worried about Gwen's reaction. Paris certainly crossed my mind. But did Gwen want this?

Gwen had heard and seen the exchange. 'I thought you wanted to get dinner ready, Mike. But I could be persuaded to wait.' She wore only a sly smile and heat in her eyes.

Mike was still grinning. 'Let's get dinner. Jonas might need to replenish his strength.'

Mike turned and left, dropping the condom on the floor. Gwen pulled her dress on and slipped her shoes on then followed Mike. She kissed me on the cheek and pinched my butt as she passed. Her bra and panties were still on the bed. Despite my experience with Gwen and Mike in Paris, I stood dumbfounded and open-mouthed at their relaxed and casual attitudes. I wondered what I was getting into.

I dismissed my thoughts, cleaned up, and dressed. The women were already busy in the kitchen and paid little heed to my arrival.

'Where's the charcoal?' I asked.

'Under the grill. There's newspaper and paper bags, too. Matches are on the back of the stove.' Mike told me, never turning away from the lettuce she was tearing.

I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't remember a grill in DC and never saw one in Switzerland. But as a budding physicist, I thought I could figure out how to make a fire. The coals soon glowed red and gradually turned white. The ladies said the fire was ready.

I could cook – canned soup, spaghetti, eggs, bacon, make sandwiches. Simple stuff. I retrieved beers and stayed out of the way as Gwen and Mike tended the corn and steak. By the time dinner was cooked, consumed, and cleared, it was getting dark.

We sat on the back porch and talked. Mike had a job with a state agency promoting California exports, leveraging her experience with the European Recovery Program. She had little choice about leaving ERP. She had been forced out, replaced by a retired Army officer. Her office would be nearby, just off campus. Her new boss was working with the Economics Department at Tech to determine market opportunities in Europe for California manufactured goods and machinery. The agency would also work with ERP to help European companies rebuild the manufacturing base destroyed by years of bombing and ground combat.

All through dinner and the evening conversation, Gwen's panty-less bottom flitted in and out of my thoughts. Mostly because she flashed me occasionally when she crossed or uncrossed her legs. I spent the evening in a semi-erect state. Gwen and Mike didn't miss my condition and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

It was getting cool. And late. 'I've got to get back to my apartment. I've got a lecture to attend in the morning and one of my students has an appointment afterward.' I told them. 'Gwen, do you want to walk back to your dorm with me?'

'I live here, now.' Gwen told me. 'I moved in this morning. Mike came by and picked me up first thing. We loaded all my stuff in her car. It didn't take long. It's not like there was much. Two suitcases of clothes, textbooks, and of course my sketchbooks, a few paintings, and my art supplies.'

'Oh. I didn't realize you'd moved already.'

'You can't leave yet, anyway.' Mike told me. 'We haven't had desert.'

I thought that was a loaded subject but didn't react. 'What's for dessert?' I asked, adding 'I'm pretty full so I might not eat much.'

Mike smiled and said, 'The most scrumptious cheesecake you've ever seen. Let's go inside and get it.'

'You can go home after dessert.' Gwen said. Mike's back was to me but she was obviously stifling a laugh. I was the butt of a joke between them.

'Can you get the cheesecake out of the refrigerator, please, Jonas? It's on the bottom shelf, in the back,' Mike asked as she took plates out of a cabinet.

When I reached into the refrigerator to pick up the box, two hands caressed the inside of my upper thighs, just below the crotch of my pants. I almost jumped out of my shoes. When I turned around, Gwen and Mike had an arm around each other at the waist.

'Are you sure you want to go home, Jonas?' Mike asked sweetly. 'It's going to be chilly tonight and we want to stay warm. There's no heat in the house. The gas isn't turned on yet.'

The temperature was in the mid-sixties and it never got cold in Pasadena. Each of them took a hand and pulled me through the living room to the stairs and the second floor.

When we reached the upstairs bedroom, Gwen and Mike let go of my hands and embraced me, Mike in front, Gwen behind. When I was still in primary school, I overheard part of a conversation at a café in Geneva. A young woman had referred to her date from the previous night, 'Ma date était une pieuvre.' My date was an octopus. I thought it an odd thing to say. I grasped her metaphor, out of the blue, a few years later. I fully understood now. Gwen and Mike's hands were everywhere. Mike pulled at my collar and kissed below my collar bone. Gwen had her lips on the base of my neck and was sucking and licking a spot that was sending a shiver down my spine.

Gwen reached under my arms and pulled back on my shoulders. Mike unbuttoned my shirt. Gwen began to peel it off as soon it loosened. Mike lost patience and just pulled the bottom apart when she was at the bottom button. I vaguely heard it land somewhere nearby. Gwen finished removing my shirt and dropped it. She moved her hands to my belt buckle. Mike struggled with the zipper which was already pulled taut. When my belt was undone, Mike managed to undo the zipper and then subjected the waist button to the same fate as the last button on my shirt. My pants pooled at my feet.

Mike moved her hands to my chest and stepped back. Gwen found the opening in my boxers, reached in and grasped my cock. Mike was wide-eyed, innocent-looking but for the heat in her eyes. Mike grabbed my undershirt and pulled me toward the bed. My pants forced me to stumble along clumsily. Gwen followed, never letting go of me. At the edge of the bed, Mike held my tee shirt tightly as she fell back, pulling me on top of her. Gwen fell onto my back with her hand trapped between us. The situation didn't lend itself to their efforts to disrobe me.

I ended up on my back with Gwen at my feet pulling at my shoes. Mike sat on my hips and pushed my undershirt up. Her pussy was on my cock, though at least three layers of clothing separated our reproductive systems. She didn't care, her hips slid forward and backward, rubbing herself against my bulge. When Gwen had my shoes and pants off, she climbed on the bed and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Mike had stopped moving her hips across my cock to take her dress off. When she stood on the bed, I knew her panties were being removed. Gwen broke the kiss and knelt on her hands and knees. She reached under the pillow, again, retrieving another foil packet and gave it to Mike. Any doubt the whole evening was planned, gone.

'Your turn, Mike.' Gwen said as she moved to straddle my face. She disappeared as the bottom of her dress covered my face briefly before she pulled it over her head. I knew why she hadn't bothered with her panties. Besides the fact that she liked going without since Sequoia. Gwen put her hands on either side of my face and gently held my cheeks as she lowered her sex to my waiting lips. As soon as I could, my tongue flicked against her clit. She gasped and moaned at my first touch. I wrapped her thighs in my arms to enjoy dessert.

Mike pulled my boxers down past my hips. There was nothing graceful about it. It was awkward, rushed, impatient, urgent. She desperately wanted them out of the way. I felt Mike cover me and then reposition above my cock. When she lowered herself, she grunted as I entered her. I slid into her easily once my cockhead passed the initial point of resistance at her entrance. I could feel her heat as her vagina swallowed my shaft.

As soon as I pushed my tongue into Gwen, she had reached down and spread her lips to fully open herself to me. She was warm and wet. The taste of her excitement fed mine. She was on a hair-trigger. It only took a few minutes of licking and sucking before her body control collapsed. She shook uncontrollably and fell sideways onto the bed.

Once Gwen fell over, I had an unobstructed view of Mike. She was riding me like it was feeding her soul, fulfilling her every need. She was leaning forward, supporting her upper body with her hands while her hips moved in a blur. I reached up to fondle her magnificent erect nipple-capped breasts just as my orgasm caused me to lift my hips and drive into her. My entire body erupted in pleasure as I pumped my seed.

When I finally came back to reality, Mike was still trying to ride my rapidly softening cock. Her expression was tormented. Despite my afternoon session with Gwen, I hadn't been able to control my excitement. She was nearly inconsolable.

'No, Jonas! You didn't go already?' she cried tears, looking down. 'Oh, you did! And you made a mess of me!'

Sticky white semen was all through our pubic hair. Had it leaked out the bottom? Or it had torn? Regardless of why, cum was everywhere.

Mike was frantic. I wasn't sure if it was concern or frustration. I could fix the latter, not the first. I pulled my boxers off and cleaned Mike as best I could. I kissed her tears and helped her to her back. She was shaking. I knelt between her legs. I spread her lips and gently pushed two fingers into her. She was hot and wet, but didn't feel slick with semen. Her hips rocked up to meet my fingers as she exhaled in relief at my gentle probing. Keeping her lips spread, I also leaned forward and licked from the point where my fingers entered up toward her clit. When I reached her clit, I sucked it between my lips and rapidly lashed my tongue across it. Mike's hips pushed up against my mouth. I increased the suction.

carrteun
carrteun
952 Followers