Going Home - Legacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
953 Followers

Gwen pushed her head between my thighs, encouraging me to spread my knees. I obliged and she wiggled up into place. She removed the condom from my cock and took me into her mouth. Her lips encircled the head and slowly pushed up, taking in just a couple inches of me into her mouth. She focused her sucking on the head. Once I was hard again, Gwen took me out of her mouth and sucked in a testicle, softly swirling her tongue. As she sucked on it, she softly stroked my shaft between her hands, tickling my cockhead with her fingertips. I felt my cock sheathed with yet another condom. She pinched the tip and then wiggled out from between my legs.

Gwen climbed up on my back, wrapped her arms around my chest, and whispered in my ear. 'Fuck Mike, Jonas. Put your hard cock into her again. She wants you to fuck her. I want you to make her feel like I do when we make love. She tried to hide it, but she's been on fire since this morning, when I told her we were together again.'

When I lifted my face from between Mike's legs, she moaned in disappointment. She was too distracted to hear Gwen's whispers. I moved up her body, kissing as I went. Having Gwen on top of me made the journey a little challenging. I stopped at Mike's breasts. I gently rolled the distended button topping a nipple between my teeth and sucked it between my lips, then repeated the tease at the next nipple. Mike sucked in a breath each time and rocked her hips up involuntarily. Gwen climbed off my back. I headed north again until my lips found Mike's. We kissed hungrily.

Gwen reached between my legs and closed her hand around my cock while resting her head on my lower back. She rubbed it along Mike's vulva until it contacted her clit. Mike moaned loudly into our kiss. I felt Gwen searching for the right spot with a finger. When she located the opening into Mike's vagina, she guided the head of my cock into Mike. When I felt my head at the opening, I gently pushed into her. Her response was immediate. She cried out into our kiss. I began moving my cock in and out of Mike in a slow, steady rhythm.

Once Mike and I merged into one, Gwen crawled up the bed beside us. She moved close, her body barely touching ours, a hand on my back, and plied our faces with kisses and licks. First Mike's cheek, then my ear. My cheek, then Mike's ear. She licked at our joined mouths. Her hand found the back of my head and entwined fingers in my hair. Mike and I broke our kiss and turned to face Gwen. The three of us licked lips, tongues, sharing three-person kisses as I continued sliding in and out of Mike.

Mike soon wanted to pick up the pace and began rocking her hips to meet my thrusts. As our passion built and our mating became more arduous, it was impossible to continue our mouth play. Gwen rolled onto her side and slid up so that she was leaning against the headboard. After placing a pillow behind her back, she spread her legs and began rubbing her palm against her pussy. My eyes were closed tightly in concentration, trying to control my building excitement. But Mike sensed what was going on. I opened my eyes when I felt her shifting position, maneuvering us to watch Gwen. Once we could see, our bodies naturally fell back into rhythm.

Gwen watched us as we watched her. Her palm was wet and made a squeaky squish as she rubbed. Two fingers found her clit. Then she inserted two fingers from her other hand into her pussy. As she watched us, her entire body flushed. Her hands moved wildly but intently. Watching Gwen jumped Mike to a new level of fervor. Her hands moved from my waist to my shoulders and her fingers dug in as her hip thrusts took on more energy. When Gwen started moaning, so did Mike. Before I knew what was happening, Mike and I were pounding our hips together. The huge bed was bouncing and shaking, sliding across the floor.

When Gwen whimpered, Mike groaned as a series of spasms rippled through her vaginal walls. Gwen's fingers were glistening wet and Mike's feminine fluids were spreading between us and coating my sac. Gwen cried out and lifted her hips up off the bed, the fingers kneading her clit moving rapidly. The fingers that had been sliding in and out were buried, pushing hard into her. The muscles on that arm rippling as she circled the buried fingers. A large wet spot had materialized under her.

Mike's legs were encircling my waist with her feet hooked together, pressing against my back, pulling me toward her, providing leverage for her thrusting hips. As her orgasm began, her vaginal walls clamped my cock and her legs straightened, squeezing me in a vise-like grip, but also forcing my cock to withdraw slightly. When her leg muscles gave out, I fell into her completely. Gwen and Mike writhed and bucked and twisted as every nerve in their bodies fired off in pleasure. I joined them two stokes later. My entire body assaulted with indescribable sensations as I pumped cum repeatedly into Mike.

I stroked my cock into and out of Mike until it was no longer stiff enough to penetrate her. I rolled off Mike and collapsed alongside her with my head between Gwen's legs. Gwen leaned forward, almost bending in two and kissed me, twisting to lie face down. Mike rolled toward me and put her head on my shoulder. I wrapped one arm on Gwen's back, the other encircled Mike, holding her tightly to me. Gwen broke our kiss and crawled down to lie beside me, her head on my other shoulder. Each had a hand on my chest. Gwen's lightly caressed my chest with her fingernails. Mike gently tugged and played with the hairs on my chest. Gwen told me she loved me. I told her I loved her. And Mike whispered so softly, we barely heard, 'I love both of you.'

After we had rested a while, I got up and dressed reluctantly, dragging the process out. I stuffed my boxers in a pocket. The women were dreamy and wistful as I dressed. Once dressed, I sat on the bed between them and drew a deep breath. Earlier, in between thinking about Gwen's panty-less bottom, I had been thinking about Gwen's proposal all through the evening conversation. Mike had just complicated things and I didn't understand her feelings. Gwen's feelings, or mine for that matter. I resigned myself to a decision I hated making but knew was the right one. And expressing a couple things that had me baffled.

'I've got to go back to campus.' I told them. 'I don't want to go. I'd much rather stay here, sleeping between you. But I need to change in the morning before class. Gwen, sleeping next to you every night is something I dream about every night and daydream every day. Mike, I can't believe how I feel when all three of us are together. I love Gwen so much, she's in my thoughts all day. You're wonderful, Mike, but I don't understand my feelings for you. And I'm scared of how it might affect Gwen and I. I'll think about moving in here. But I'm not sure it's a good idea, especially in this neighborhood. There's significant risk for all of us in doing that. There are young children living here. They'll be curious. Parents will not want to explain our living arrangements.'

Gwen and Mike looked at each other sheepishly, clearly disappointed.

'Jonas, I meant it when I said I loved you both. Gwen knew that already, I think. I don't want to jeopardize what you and Gwen have. I enjoy being with Gwen and with you. I don't want to stop loving the either of you, emotionally, or physically. But I also want what you and Gwen have.' Mike told me. 'But I see your point about appearances.'

'The three of us living together could get Gwen and I kicked out of school. You'd lose your job.' I said.

'We hadn't thought of that.' Gwen interjected. 'I guess we got carried away with the thought of you being here every night.'

'Let me think about this. Maybe I can come up with something that will make us all happy but not destroy our reputations.' I told them. 'But I'm not sure moving in is wise right now. Maybe eventually. But not right away.'

Gwen and Mike got out bed and hugged me tight. Mike put her head against my chest. Gwen rested her head on my shoulder. My arms encircled them. I was quickly distracted by their closeness. I didn't want to leave. But when Gwen's hand slowly trailed down my back and traced the point where my leg joined my buttocks, my resolve returned.

I squeezed them both tightly and twisted away. 'I've got to get home.' I said unhappily. 'It must be after midnight and I've got to get up early. I should be done before noon tomorrow. How about I come by and help get you settled? We can have dinner together again. My treat this time.'

'Can we rely upon you for desert, too?' Mike quipped.

'Mike, I'm sure Jonas will want dessert, too.' Gwen teased.

'We never did eat that cheesecake.' I said, with a fake frown. 'Desert should already be taken care of.'

'Oh, the cheesecake will be long gone tomorrow.' Mike said as she stretched on the bed and then curled up in the fetal position. I was sorely tempted to pull Gwen back to bad.

Gwen pulled her dress on and walked with me to the front door. We stopped just inside the door and held each other for a moment.

'Gwen, we need to talk a little about you, and Mike, and me. I'm more overwhelmed by tonight than I was by that morning in Paris. There's more to us now. Don't get me wrong. I loved every moment. But I need to understand, and I don't.'

Gwen squeezed me harder than she ever had and didn't relax her grip. 'Ok, Jonas. Mike is going to Sacramento for three days during her first week of work. How about we have dinner alone and talk then? There are some things that can be made clearer. And whatever we decide, we talk to Mike about when she comes back.'

'OK. It can wait for a while. But I don't want anything to come between us, not Mike, not school, nothing of any kind.' I told her soothingly.

'Would you do a favor for me before you come over tomorrow?' she asked.

'Sure.'

'Would you pick up some more condoms?' she said with sly grin. 'I don't have any more.'

I smiled. 'OK. But no promises about how late I stay tomorrow. I've got a very busy day on Tuesday. Including a meeting with Dr. Evans. He told me to block out six hours with him after lunch. I'm already dreading it.'

'I've got a light day tomorrow. My only class is at ten. I have to go to the lab for a little while.' Gwen told me. 'Mike doesn't start work until next week so she'll be here all day. Come whenever you're ready. I'll get here as soon as I can.'

'Gwen, I'm sorry I disappointed you. Much as I'd like to live here with you, I think it will cause too many problems because we're not married. It's one thing to go on a camping trip. It's quite another when three different names are on mail delivered to one address.'

'I understand, Jonas. I just want to be with you all the time. I guess I didn't think it through enough. I was really excited when I saw this house and realized how much room there was. And surprise, Mike liked the idea, too. Don't worry, it will work out.'

I kissed her good night and began the walk to my apartment. I didn't feel like I was going home. I felt like I was leaving it. After so many unsettled years, I didn't like it.

I didn't get far before I caught up to a man walking his Corgi in my direction.

'Good evening,' he said when I caught up with him. 'A little cool, but a nice night for a walk.' His tone was cordial. His gait was relaxed and effortless, even with his chubby dog pulling at its leash.

'Good evening to you, too,' I responded. 'I like the temperature. It's cold now where I used to live.' It was past my bedtime. Our exchange would be brief as I passed by.

'You're a foreigner. I can tell by your clothes,' he said. 'And your accent.'

I hadn't spoken French or German since returning to the states. A little Italian with one my flat mates but my Italian wasn't fluent. It was accented. I thought any accent in my English had dissipated.

I turned to face him, still walking home. 'No, sir, I'm not. I'm an American citizen, born in the United States. I lived in Europe for many years because I got stuck in Switzerland when the war started.' I don't know why I told him that. I was being defensive for some reason.

'You know the two young women moving into the Steven's house.' he said. It wasn't a question.

The statement gave me pause. I slowed my pace and dropped back to walk beside him, opposite his Corgi. He stopped walking. He looked to be in his sixties or seventies. He wore a felt stingy brim hat. The hair at the side of his head was close-cropped, salt-and-pepper under the streetlight. He had deep creases at the corners of his mouth and eyes. He wore old-fashioned pince-nez eyeglasses. Smaller, finer lines and blemishes made a road map of his face. He was short and slight. I was a head taller and probably fifty pounds heavier. And I was no heavyweight. His demeanor was still relaxed but no longer cordial, but it also wasn't hostile or threatening. He wore a large, ornate gold crucifix on a heavy gold chain outside his jacket. But he wasn't wearing a collar so he probably wasn't a priest or minister.

His dog, sniffing at my feet and wagging its tail excitedly, was seeking my attention.

'Yes, both are friends.' I responded. 'One is my girlfriend.'

'You were there very late,' he observed. An accusation?

'It is late.' I agreed. But why was it his business?

'It's awfully late. Much later than appropriate when a young man visits his girlfriend.' An overt accusation.

That annoyed me. But I suppressed it. 'They have a lot to do to get settled. The house needs some care and they have unpacking to do. I'm coming back tomorrow to help some more.'

'You shouldn't stay so late. People will talk,' he said evenly.

'I'll only stay as late as I'm needed, or welcome.' He was no longer just annoying. He'd crossed a line. 'Why are you concerned about it?'

'I concern myself with everything that happens on this street. Can't brook immorality here,' he said, looking down and shaking his head. 'This is a nice neighborhood. Children live here.'

'Please excuse me, sir. I have an early class tomorrow. I need to get some sleep.' I was trying hard to avoid showing anger, but I had been curt. I walked away at a rapid pace.

'You're a student at that school? That explains a lot.'

I stopped short and turned to face him. 'What do you mean by that?' I didn't hide my irritation.

He restrained his dog. It had stopped wagging its tail and pulled its leash tight in my direction but didn't growl. It wasn't friendly now. I stayed back from the old man, avoiding any appearance of being a threat. I maintained my calm. Perhaps twenty feet separated us.

'Just that college students often don't behave properly. They lack any moral compass,' he answered.

'Good night, sir.' I'd had enough, turned and walked off.

'I'm Mr. Pollock, young man. I live across the street from your lady friends. I'll be watching,' he called out as I hastened away.

This was exactly what I was afraid might happen. This old man would be a problem for Mike and Gwen. Especially if I kept coming around. He wasn't about to stop me from visiting, but I wondered what trouble he could make for Mike and Gwen with their neighbors.

I was pretty riled up when I got back to my apartment. My flat mate Parker, was awake, sitting in a chair with a textbook. He didn't look up from his reading when I arrived. I opened the refrigerator and looked at the contents but didn't take anything out. I must have slammed the door hard because Parker spoke.

'You OK?' he smirked, surprising me by honoring me with a couple words.

'Yeah. Gwen moved off campus. I helped her and her girlfriend get settled tonight and had dinner. When I left, some old guy stopped me and gave me a lecture about how late I was there.'

Parker went back to his reading, done with me.

I got along with most people. I could always find good in them. Parker was an exception. Parker was impossible to like. We barely tolerated each other. He was a snooty Dallas society family brat. During the war, Parker served stateside, benefiting from family political connections. He believed himself better than everyone, especially those not from Texas. Contempt was his typical demeanor with everyone. I met his folks the day we both arrived on campus. His mother was a society matron, unpleasant and vacuous. His father was seedy, crude, and repulsive. Openly and proudly racist, which unfortunately was not uncommon in the states. An insufferable snob with a thick drawl and a thin vocabulary.

My other flat mate, Tony was a good guy that I liked, though we weren't close. But he was a swarthy Italian-American, so Parker treated him with unfettered contempt. Addressed him as 'dago' or 'guinea' freely, never using his name. Tony hated Parker and did everything he could to avoid him. He was actively seeking other living quarters but options were nonexistent for this semester. Tony was a hardened combat veteran that fought in some of the worst battles in Sicily and Italy. If Parker kept pushing his luck, he would eventually pay. Fortunately, Parker and Tony maintained their distance.

The weekend caught up with me as soon as I entered my room. Between self-inflicted anxiety, rewarding exertions with Gwen and Mike, and the brief confrontation with the old man, I was worn out. I tossed my dirty boxers in the corner and fell on my bed facedown without changing. My lights went out almost immediately.

I woke much too early, just after five that morning. I pulled myself up and went through my morning routine. Cold cereal, juice, coffee, and an apple for breakfast. I reread the attorney letter over breakfast. This time looked at the check. Almost forty-two thousand dollars. I had a brief pang of guilt until I remembered my father's admonition.

I had to go to the bank. Gwen and Mike needed help with the rent, at least temporarily. Though I wouldn't move in, I could contribute in return for a place to escape and relax. Maybe relax wasn't such a good choice of words. I had no idea what else might happen with Gwen and Mike. But I did know I was right in Paris. A life with Gwen would be one of thrills and excitement, rewards and challenges. I just couldn't have imagined how thrilling and challenging.

carrteun
carrteun
953 Followers