Going Home - Semester End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers

'You're over-dressed,' she whispered.

Gwen unbuttoned the cuffs on my sleeves and pushed my shirt off my shoulders. It fell to the floor. She pulled my tee shirt up to my shoulders and then caressed my chest, tracing the outlines of my abdominal muscles. She dragged an index finger down the center of my chest until it reached my navel. She inserted the nail in my navel and gently scratched. I found it oddly arousing. She pulled my tee shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor.

Before she went any further, I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her. The feel of her breasts against my chest was heaven. I enjoyed the contrasting sensations of soft skin and hard, erect nipples. When Gwen looked up at me, we were drawn into a kiss. Our open lips barely touched while our tongues sparred.

While we kissed, Gwen unbuckled my belt and pushed both my pants and my boxers off my hips. They pooled at my feet on top of my shoes. Gwen took my erect cock and positioned it between her legs, against her panties. She moved her feet together and began flexing her thigh muscles, squeezing my cock between them. The feel of her warm, damp panties and the gentle caress of her contracting thigh muscles was exquisite and didn't risk raising the heat too much, too soon.

Once again I found myself penguin walking as I was led to the bed. We fell onto bed, lying side-by-side. I kicked my shoes off and managed to get my pants and boxers off. She guided my cock back to the crotch of her panties, where it received the same thigh squeezes. I gently caressed her breasts as we gazed into each other's eyes. Gwen's thighs clenched my cock as she rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing herself against the hard shaft pushing up against her sex. She began mewing softly into our kisses.

I disentangled myself from her embrace and gently guided her onto her back. I climbed to my hands and knees straddling her body. I kissed her again and reached between her legs and pressed a finger against her clitoris. I rubbed the thin fabric across it and circling my finger around her little button. Gwen rocked her hips up against my finger and gasped as she moved her pussy up and down my finger. The fabric was hot and wet from her aroused state.

I broke our kiss and backed down her body until my face was at the top of her panties. I repeatedly kissed her belly. I stuck my tongue into her navel. I nibbled at the few freckles scattered across her belly, all the while gently probing and teasing her with my fingers.

Just when Gwen seemed about to have her first orgasm, I stopped kissing her belly and moved upright on my knees. Gwen moaned in frustration.

'You're over-dressed,' I told her.

She lifted her hips and moved her hands to the waist of her panties but I pushed her hips back onto the bed. She looked at me with questioning eyes as she tried to wriggle her panties off. I pulled her hands away and pinned them to the bed for a moment. When she understood to leave her hands where I put them, I released my grip on her wrists, grasped the crotch of her panties and tore them apart. Gwen gasped. Her hands instinctively reached to cover her now exposed pubic mound. I smiled at her and grasped the panties at the waist below her navel and finished tearing them apart. Gwen gasped again but his time it was because two of her fingers had found their way inside her pussy.

I pulled her hand away from her pussy. I sucked her fingers clean then ran my tongue along one side of her nether lips. Gwen whimpered as my tongue bypassed her clitoris and started to trace a path down the other side. Once I reached my original starting point, I parted her lips with my tongue and ran it up until I reached her clit. I circled it slowly then sucked it between my lips. Gwen's hips lifted off the bed and she cried out softly as her first orgasm took her.

Before she could come down, I lifted her legs and rolled her over onto her belly. I placed my knees on either side of her hips, pushed my erection between her legs and ran the tip along her lips until I felt it begin to slip into her. When I leaned forward, my cock slowly entered her. Her slick, wet, heat thrilled me. Gwen groaned loudly as I slowly inched my cock into her. When I reached bottom, I began to withdraw even more slowly. When my cock popped out of her, Gwen cried out.

'No! Don't stop!'

But I needed to sheath my cock before I continued. I reached toward the night table and opened the drawer. I blindly groped until I felt foil and grabbed several condoms. When I returned to rest on Gwen's buttocks, she reached around and grasped my cock, trying to pull it back into her. I tore a foil pack open and quickly covered myself, making sure to leave a little room at the top. When Gwen felt me position my cock back at her entrance, she lifted her hips to accommodate my forward thrust. Once again, I pushed into her slowly.

Gwen cried out as she tore at the sheets with both hands. Once she had a handful of linen in both hands, she pushed back against me. As I slowly withdrew, she tore at the sheets with both hands, buried her face into the sheets, and screamed. Slow and leisurely wasn't what she wanted now. This time, I pushed into her faster, more forcefully.

Gwen lifted her head from the mattress and cried out. 'Yes! Don't! Stop!'

Each time I pushed into her, Gwen grunted when I could go no further. Her head remained up off the mattress, her back arched, both hands clawing at the bed linens. Gwen rocked her hips upward and a spasm gripped my cock as she groaned through another orgasm. Her buttocks clenched, her legs shook as the muscles vibrated.

I stopped my movements long enough for the spasms in her vagina to stop. The spasms gripped my shaft so tightly, I didn't dare try to withdraw. Once the spasms ended, I began stroking into her again. After only a few strokes, Gwen displayed the signs of another impending orgasm. When it seized her, she thrashed and shook with so much force that she managed to lift her lower body, and me, clear of the mattress. She pulled her legs forward, causing me to lose my balance and fall backward. I landed on my back, my head just grazing the footboard.

Gwen whined out, 'No!' as my cock popped free of her.

Her butt was off the mattress but her upper body still lay flat as she clawed at the sheets. I quickly sprung to my knees and got into position to reenter her. When the head of my cock made contact, she pushed back against me hard. My cock slipped into her but the entry wasn't smooth or graceful.

I stiffened my back and stayed in position as Gwen rocked back and forth. After a couple of minutes, I met her movements with forceful, forward thrusts. As I pushed into her, Gwen began to experience a series of increasingly powerful orgasms. She never stopped rocking back and forth on my cock. Her body shook continuously and uncontrollably.

When Gwen had what must have been her fifth or sixth massive orgasm, I felt the pins and needles on my sac that heralded my impending eruption. A chill ran up my back as my cock began pumping out my seed. I slammed into her hard, withdrew and slammed into her again as a second ejaculation sent another chill up my spine. On my last thrust, I pushed hard into her and held her hips as my cock head spasmed with each eruption of semen. My vision clouded briefly and I collapsed backward onto the bed.

The bed was shaking when my wits returned. Gwen had rolled onto her back. Two fingers were buried in her vagina and her other hand furiously rubbing her clitoris, her knees drawn up toward her upper body and splayed apart widely, opening herself completely. After one more massive orgasm, Gwen's body seemed to collapse into lump of jelly. She was nearly breathless. Her chest rising and falling with each gasping inhalation and exhalation. I wasn't in much better shape.

As her breathing stabilized, she sat up, her hands at her sides to stabilize her upper body. She was still shaking but somehow managed to get off the bed and stagger toward the bathroom. Her legs were jelly but she managed to make it without collapsing to the floor.

I heard water run briefly and Gwen reappeared in the bathroom doorway, draining a glass of water. When the glass was empty, she placed it on the nearest flat surface. Her hand shook so badly she almost knocked over a candle. She staggered to the bed, and knelt next to me on the bed. Her mouth sought out mine and she kissed me passionately, pushing her hands behind my head, fingers entwined in my hair.

When she broke the kiss, she crawled down the bed and pushed my knees apart and settled in between them. She removed the condom from my limp dick and tossed it aside. My cock was slick with my ejaculate. She took me into her mouth and suckled my cockhead. After just a moment or two, she lifted her head and looked up at me. She looked at me with desperately longing expression.

'Don't leave me tonight. Please stay. I need you to stay,' she implored me.

I thought about it briefly. I never wanted to go back to my apartment at the end of any day. And though I was worried about old man Pollock, I agreed to stay. I also resolved that I had to ask Gwen to marry me as soon as possible.

As soon as I agreed to stay, Gwen took my cock back into her mouth and began to work on its resurrection. Her oral ministrations soon had me hard and ready for more.

We spent the next three hours driving ourselves to heights of pleasure we hadn't yet experienced.

When Mike and Kate returned from dinner, they apparently followed the trail of Gwen's clothing. They later told me they found me lying face down, one arm hanging off the side of the bed. Gwen's head was on my back and her body snuggled up against me. We were both sound asleep. They had tried to awaken us. I only barely acknowledged their presence. Gwen didn't respond at all.

I awoke just before seven the next morning with my usual morning hard-on, desperately needing to relieve the pressure in my bladder. As I made my way to the bathroom, I saw there were four condoms on the floor. And to my dismay, one was still on my cock. Removing it was not fun, especially since it had to done with some urgency. After completing my business, I went back to bed and was soon asleep again.

It was a little after eight when I was awakened by the smell of bacon and coffee. When I opened my eyes, Mike and Kate each held tray with a cup of coffee, a plate with bacon, eggs, and home fries, and a glass of orange juice. I sat up and shook Gwen gently. She mumbled something but didn't move until I told her breakfast in bed was being served.

Mike and Kate needled us about our near comatose condition the previous night. Gwen and I just grinned at them as we ravenously attacked our much-needed breakfast. Mike and Kate went back downstairs to get breakfast for themselves.

Gwen and I ate quietly. When we were done, she got up and put her tray on the dresser, then returned to retrieve mine. She returned to bed where I was leaning against the headboard, propped up by a couple of pillows. She rested her head against my shoulder and played with a lock of hair behind my ear.

'Kate showing up yesterday was a surprise,' she said. 'Apparently, she had some unexpected business in town. She's staying over tonight so she can take care of it tomorrow morning before driving home.'

I wasn't sure if I should be happy or dismayed. I liked Kate and had very much enjoyed her last visit. But I had enough trouble keeping up with Gwen. When she and Mike decided to double-team me, I was always exhausted afterward. I loved it, but it still wore me out.

'She and Mike are really close, aren't they?' I asked.

'Yes, they are.' Gwen agreed. 'I'm a little jealous,' she added.

'You are? Why? You and Mike are closer than sisters.' I pointed out.

'Oh, I'm not jealous of their relationship. I'm a little envious that she has family nearby. I miss my folks. I really miss my brother,' she added wistfully.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close. 'You'll see your parents soon. I think I understand how much you miss your brother. I miss my mother.'

We talked for a bit and finalized our plan for the semester break. I had already booked first class accommodations for trip east. It was expensive, but I wanted to spend as much time alone with Gwen as possible. She had objected to the expense, having figured only on getting berths in a sleeper car. But I assured her that the money wasn't a concern and that she should consider it my Christmas present to us. She didn't argue.

After we showered, I didn't want Pollock to see me leave and risk more trouble. I went out the back door and entered the garage from the back yard entrance. I got down on the floor in the back seat of Mike's car. The women went out the front, opened the garage door and climbed in. To my surprise, it was Kate that got in back with me. We backed out and Mike turned to drive in the opposite direction of campus. When we were safely off the street, I started to get up on the seat but Kate put her hand on my shoulder to stop me.

'Stay where you are a little longer,' she smiled.

When Gwen and Mike giggled, I knew something was up.

Kate lifted her hips and pulled up the skirt of her dress. She wasn't wearing panties.

'You fell asleep last night. I had hoped we would all have some quality time together,' she told me.

Gwen giggled again. 'That's my fault, Kate. I'm afraid I wore him out. Myself, too, for that matter. But I'm sure Jonas can make it up to you somehow. Right, Jonas?'

I thought about this for a moment. Kate's pussy was spread open before me. I smiled. I didn't usually have desert after breakfast. Fortunately, the backseat floor of Mike's 1938 Ford Deluxe was quite spacious.

Mike drove to the outskirts of town where the roads lightly traveled. Kate slid forward on the seat and spread her knees widely. I reached up and cupped a breast. Her full breast was still covered by the bodice of her dress and supported by the bra she wore. Despite two layers of cloth, I could tell the nipple of the breast in hand was hard and distended.

I ran a finger along the gap between her pussy lips until I found the wet spot at her entrance. I squeezed the breast in my hand as I leaned into the gap between her legs. I spread her lips apart and blew on her clitoris. Kate inhaled sharply and a grabbed the hair on top of my head and pulled me toward her. I spread her lips and ran my tongue along her slit and then pushed it into her opening. I opened my mouth until my upper lip encased her clitoris. With my tongue pushed into her as far as I could, I sucked in hard. Kate gasped as her clitoris got sucked in. I released the suction and began lashing my tongue against the hard, little button. It wasn't long before I was rewarded for my efforts. Kate began groaning, pulling my head into her groin. I alternated between licking her clitoris, capturing it between my lips and sucking it in, and tongue fucking her vagina.

Kate moaned, whimpered, writhed, and bucked as her orgasm flooded my mouth. I continued to treat her pussy to oral stimulation. After a series of orgasms, she pushed my head away and pulled me up off the floor, onto the seat next to her. She kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and then licked my face clean of her juices.

When she was satisfied my face was sufficiently clean, she slid off the seat onto the floor between my legs. She attacked my belt and pants. She acted like she was starving and I was the meal that would save her. She took my already hard cock into her warm, wet mouth. The suction she applied soon had me ready to blow. But she sensed my impending release and backed off. Over what seemed like hours, but was really only a few minutes, she repeatedly took to the edge of orgasm, then backed off until my excitement subsided. When I couldn't take any more, I implored her not to stop. But she ignored me and got up on the seat next to me.

Mike pulled over to the side of the road. Kate got out and traded places with Gwen. Gwen sat on the seat next to me and kissed me. Mike began driving as soon as Gwen and Kate were seated and the car doors closed. Gwen somehow managed to maneuver me back to the floor. For this round, my pants were down around my knees.

Gwen raised her skirt and slid her hips toward me. Once again, she wore no panties causing my already hard cock to throb. Despite my frustration, I was, as always, excited to be with Gwen. I gently pushed her knees apart and gazed upon my love's pleasure center. I dove in without hesitation. I reached forward and spread her lips. I could see and smell her arousal. She was wet and the skin around her opening was pink from increased blood flow. I stuck out my tongue and gently probed her opening, then moved slowly upward. When my tongue contacted with her clitoris, she gasped and pushed forward against my face.

I sucked her clit between my lips and lashed my tongue against it. Gwen sighed and reflexively squeezed my head between her legs. With my head trapped between her legs, I pushed my tongue into her opening and the flicked it upwards, once again running my tongue across her clit. Her legs spread apart, and her hips lifted up, pushing her pussy against my face as her hands grasped my head.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held them tightly, knowing she would soon be thrashing about uncontrollably. I attacked her sex with enthusiasm. My tongue probed, flicked, licked, and lashed at every fold and nerve center. I sucked her clit. I opened my mouth and latched onto her lips, applying suction while my tongue explored, teased, and probed. The rapid movements of my tongue raised her excitement to a fever pitch.

When I probed her opening with two fingers while sucking her clit, Gwen cried out. An orgasm caused her entire body to shake. I could feel her legs quivering against my face as her legs came together again. Gwen went limp as her orgasm ended but I didn't stop. After only a moment, she tensed again as I teased her to another climax. As she shook and writhed, she tried to push my face away from her. But I held on tightly and kept teasing and probing until her hips lifted forcefully while her legs squeezed my head so tightly I feared she might break my neck.

This time she didn't cry out or moan. I watched her upper body, neck, and face turn bright red. After a strangled gurgle, Gwen let loose a loud, piercing, high-pitched scream that should have broken all the windows in the car. I stopped what I was doing and sat back on my haunches. Gwen collapsed and fell sideways. Her face was bright red. Her entire body quivered as she struggled to breathe. I realized that the car had stopped. I glanced behind me just in time to see Kate pull her fingers out of her ears.

'Is Gwen, OK?' Mike asked. I just smiled while Gwen continued to breathlessly recover.

Kate was watching me, her face a mix of amazement, curiosity, and envy. 'Wow!' she whispered. 'I'm jealous. I didn't experience anything like that!'

Logically, it followed that it was Mike's turn. She put the car in neutral and set the emergency brake. Kate slid over behind the wheel when Mike got out. Mike helped a rubber-legged Gwen to the front seat and then slid onto the back seat. The look she gave me could only be described as wanton anticipation. I felt the car go back in motion almost immediately.

I gave Mike my best efforts, spurred on by an erect cock that I was hoping would soon get some relief. Before Mike could get settled, I reached under her dress with both hands and tore apart the crotch of her panties and immediately leaned in to lick and probe with my tongue. Mike gasped and seized my head to pull me closer. I treated her to every trick and technique I had used on Gwen. She was soon enjoying a series of orgasms that left her breathless and limp. But she didn't approach the heights that Gwen had experienced.

carrteun
carrteun
951 Followers