Going Home - Semester End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
941 Followers

When Mike had regained her wits, she pulled me up from my perch on floor onto the seat. She slid to the floor and took my cock in hand. My cock was only partially erect, having lost something due to the lack of direct stimulation. But when Mike took the head between her lips, it hardened almost instantly. It wasn't long before it was me that was writhing on the back seat.

Once again, I sensed the car stop. Gwen, having regained her gross motor function, got out of the car and traded places with Mike, slipping onto Mike's spot on the floor. I smiled down at her, happy to have Gwen back with me. She took me in hand and stroked a few times before lowering her head to lick me. The car pulled back onto the road. I looked up briefly and saw Mike in the passenger seat, watching intently while Kate acted as pilot and navigator.

Gwen knew all the tricks that would drive me to the heights of pleasure. Her tongue teased my cock head. Her lips kept a tight seal while she applied suction as she moved her mouth up and down my shaft. She kept my shaft wet and slippery while she brought me closer to release. At one point, she released me from mouth and sat back for a moment. When she saw the look of agony on my face, she smiled up at me.

'You were getting too close. I didn't want you to come yet,' she told me. ==============

When she leaned forward, I grasped her head, entangling my fingers in her silky curls, determined not to let her stop again. Gwen was determined to torture me. She dragged her teeth down my glans. It hurt slightly but the action of her tongue sweetened the pain. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly. I felt the tingling pins and needles begin on the skin of my sac, just as I heard a horn blow and felt the car stop.

I looked up to see why we had stopped and whether the car was blowing its horn at us. We were stopped at an intersection. There were cars everywhere. We were in a busy part of town! I could see Kate grinning from ear-to-ear in the rearview mirror. I sensed movement to my left. I turned to see what it was just as Gwen took me over the edge.

A black and white police patrol car had stopped right next to us in the left turn lane. I wasn't comforted by the fact that he seemed to be paying us no mind while my cock erupted, pumping semen into Gwen's hungry mouth as she bobbed and sucked and swallowed. My whole body was on the verge of losing all function but I forced myself to appear passive. I didn't want to move in a way that might draw attention to me. Sweat poured out of my forehead. I gripped Gwen's shoulders to make sure she didn't get up when she was finished.'

I saw Kate turn her head to the left. The cop sensed her attention and turned to look at her. She must have smiled as she waved at him. He smiled and waved back. She was flirting with the cop!

I went off again. I felt my face contort in ecstasy as I shot a second series of semen streams into Gwen's hot, slippery mouth. She moaned in pleasure. I'd never cum again so soon after the first eruption. My cock stayed hard so Gwen didn't let up.

Fear seemed to provide some sort of trigger and I felt yet another eruption approaching. After what seemed an eternity, the light changed. The cop smiled and waved at Kate. She waved back. The cop turned left. Kate went straight. I went off again. Gwen grunted in surprise at the renewed flow of ejaculate.

At the end of the next block, Kate turned right and headed back to the outskirts of town. Kate and Mike both broke into fits of laughter.

I released my grip on Gwen's shoulders and fell sideways. Gwen fell back. Everything caught up with my body at once. My shoulders shook. My legs twitched. My whole body was still overcome by the sensations of orgasm. Despite having swallowed repeatedly as I pumped out semen, Gwen hadn't been able to keep up with the flow. Her chin and lips were coated with my slippery fluids. More ran down her neck and between her breasts.

'Jonas that was incredible. Kate, Mike and I really had you excited,' she panted. 'Three times in rapid succession. That was amazing,' she added with a smile.

Mike was laughing so hard she made no sound. Kate wore a wicked grin.

'You don't know the half of it, Gwen.' Kate said.

'What do you mean?' Gwen asked, completely unaware.

Kate couldn't stop smiling.

Mike spoke once she could stop laughing. 'We were stopped at a traffic light. Jonas came just as a black and white pulled up alongside us at the light.'

'A black and white?' Gwen asked, confused.

'A police car,' I told her. 'And to make matters worse, Kate was flirting with the cop while she waited for the light to change.' I added. Kate was still wearing a stupid grin. Mike began giggling again.

Gwen looked stunned for a moment but a smile soon crept across her face. 'Well, I guess there's no point in getting upset, now. He apparently didn't suspect anything and we weren't found out.' Gwen joined Kate and Mike in their amusement. I had to admit, there was something funny in the situation. It would not have been funny if the cop hadn't been distracted by Kate's flirting and figured out what was going on in broad daylight on a busy street in the back seat of the car next to him.

Gwen was still on the floor. I helped her up to the seat next to me. She wiped her lips with back of her hand and looked around for something to clean up with. I kicked off my shoes and took off my pants and boxers. I handed the boxers to Gwen. She wiped her neck, chin, and hand. She turned her face to me and lifted her chin.

'Did I get it all?'

I reached out and swiped up a small globule from the base of her neck, intending to wipe it on my boxers. She took my hand and sucked my finger clean, looking at me with heat in her eyes. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face as I got dressed again.

At my request, Kate dropped me at my apartment. After promising to meet them back at the house, I went inside to shower, shave, and change. Tony had moved back in with Parker's departure. His books were spread out on the kitchen table but wasn't home.

I walked back to the house. Pollock was walking his dog on the other side of the street. We ignored each other. Gwen, Mike, Kate and I piled into Mike's car and went out for an early dinner. When we returned to the house, we soon retreated to the master bedroom. The events of that evening are a blur. While the details are fuzzy, I remember leaving behind three very satisfied women despite the events of the previous twenty-four hours. I was so exhausted, it was all I could do to get back to campus, though the women would never know that.

I was on campus when Kate left for home the next day. I didn't see her again until a few years later when one of Mike's male cousins married a friend of Gwen's. By then, Kate had remarried. Her husband, a funny and engaging man, was a school system superintendent in a town near where Kate taught. At one point, Kate pulled me aside for a brief talk. After a friendly hug and a peck on the cheek, she thanked me. When I asked for what, she told me that the two weekends with Mike, Gwen, and I had convinced her it was time to move on with her life. I must have blushed. She patted my face with her hand, which just increased my embarrassment, and told me I was sweet. She turned away and returned to her husband's side. Gwen and I never saw her again.

The last two weeks of the semester were very busy. I had to administer and correct exams, write summaries of a couple of experiments for my own courses, complete a paper, and put the finishing touches on the proposal for my dissertation. The last thing I needed was a visit from Capt. Duren.

He was waiting for me in my office one afternoon when I went there. I was forewarned of his presence by the grad student I shared the closet-sized office with. Duren had flashed his credentials and told him to get out. Now second lieutenant Parker stood guard outside the office.

I can't say that Duren was hostile but he wasn't pleasant. He told me that my background check had run into problems and the investigation for my security clearance had not been completed. First, there were questions about my run-in with Pollock. They were unsatisfied with what they had learned and he suggested I hadn't been completely honest about it. Second, they wanted to know more about Gwen and Mike. He had concerns about Tony but said he expected them to be resolved. My father was another matter. He bluntly told me he didn't trust my father and frankly thought him a significant security risk.

Duren soon found himself more annoyed with me. I ripped into him about the attempt to bug Gwen and Mike on Thanksgiving Day. As to my father, I told him that I could care less what he thought of my father. He risked his life during the war while Duren stayed safe in England and orchestrated things from a distance.

Duren bristled and threatened me. I told him I'd be happy to take on the project but I'd be just as happy to find another. He calmed a bit. It seemed that I was going to be a necessary evil. Dr. Augustus had decided not to publish his research while he investigated commercial applications. His papers were securely stored in a Swiss bank. My knowledge of the research, though not complete, was thought crucial to success of the research. I had the advantage. I would be watched closely and wouldn't be entirely trusted. Just as my father had warned. And Duren would be trouble. Just as my father had warned.

A few days before leaving for Massachusetts, I went to speak with Mike at her office. She was surprised to see me. I offered to take her to lunch but she told me she had packed a large bag lunch and offered to share. Her office was no bigger than mine so we adjourned to a small meeting room to talk.

I started by telling her I had bought her cousin's house and added that I hadn't told Gwen yet but would soon.

'How did you manage that?' she asked. 'I have a fairly good job. Gwen and I together couldn't rent it if Kate didn't give us a huge break.'

'I recently came into some family money. It's not enough that I don't ever have to work but I could afford to buy the house and still have enough to live on for a few years.' I told her. 'Gwen also doesn't know about the house yet, but I intend to tell her about soon.'

'You're full of secrets today,' she smiled. 'Why are you telling me before Gwen?'

'I need your help with something that involves Gwen.' I told her. 'You love Gwen. You'll be happy but also be a little concerned, I think. You'll question if it's a wise decision.'

Mike looked confused. 'OK. What do you want from me?'

'I'm going ask Gwen to marry me over Christmas break.' I told her.

Mike's face lit up. 'Why would that concern me? That doesn't make sense.'

'Gwen and I are both college students. Neither of us has a job. I thought you'd worry about whether we could afford to get married. What would we do if she got pregnant?'

'Well, that would have occurred to me eventually. But the two of you would figure it out. But that doesn't tell me how you want me to help.'

'I want to surprise Gwen with an engagement ring at Christmas. I don't know what ring size to buy. Can you help with that?'

Mike laughed. 'You bet I can help. Stay here.' She got up and ran back to her office and returned a moment later. She handed me a ring that had a broken setting. 'Here. This fits the ring finger on her left hand. She tried it on last summer in Paris. She liked it and thought it looked nice. I tried to give it to her but she said no. She hardly ever wears any jewelry.'

'The setting is broken. Did you lose the stone?' I asked.

'No, it's in my purse. I took it to a jeweler for repair but was told I had to buy a new ring. The setting is a cheap one that can't be repaired. The stone is a good one so I'm saving to replace the ring.'

I thanked her and put the ring in my watch pocket. 'I'll return this as soon as I can, but it might be a while.'

'Jonas, have you thought about this carefully?' Mike asked.

'Yes.' I told her. 'I don't know if I should tell you this but I was practically in tears the entire trip to Le Havre. I was sure I was leaving behind the woman I wanted to spend my life with and I couldn't do anything about it. She, and you, insisted I leave as planned.'

'I introduced Gwen to several nice guys I knew after you left. But she wasn't interested. The day before she left for England, she told me she regretted telling you to leave and wished she knew how to find you.'

'I've been seriously thinking about marrying Gwen since October. I'm nervous about it, and keep questioning it. But I keep coming to the same conclusions. I can't imagine growing old without her. I just hope she'll say yes.'

'Gwen won't want to say no, Jonas.' Mike told me. 'But can I give you some advice?'

The words "won't want to" hit me like punch in the nose. 'Absolutely,' I responded.

'Gwen's father is very protective. She adores him and would never do anything to disappoint him. You need to win him over. She might not marry you if her father doesn't approve. But, I think when he sees how happy Gwen is when she's with you, you'll be OK.'

'I plan to talk to him before I ask Gwen.' I told her.

'Talk to Gwen's mom first and listen to what she tells you. Alice is sweet. She only wants Gwen to be happy. She's also the practical one. She'll pave the way without letting on what you're up to. She can be sneaky. But in a good way. Gwen's mom is the nicest person I've ever met.'

'Thanks, Mike. I better go so you can get back to work.' I told her as I prepared to leave.

Mike got up and hugged me. 'I hope I can keep a straight face when I see Gwen tonight.'

'You better.' I laughed.

'Oh, wait. Don't go yet.' Mike ran to her office again. She handed me some money when she returned. 'Here's the rent for December. I was going to mail it tomorrow but now Kate doesn't own the house.'

I handed it back to her. 'You don't have to pay rent.'

Mike started to object.

'I don't need or want your money. I'll tell Gwen I bought the house later today. If Gwen's folks approve and it can be arranged, I hope to be married to Gwen when we return from Massachusetts. If I am, I'll be moving in.'

'Then it's a good thing I'll be home for Christmas,' she told me. 'I learned this morning I have to go to Europe after the New Year. My boss told me to go home for the holidays and he'll meet me on the ship in New York in mid-January. I'm leaving for Massachusetts late next week.

When I joined Mike and Gwen for dinner that evening, it was easy to see Mike was wound up. Oddly, Gwen didn't seem to notice. After dinner, Mike told us she was meeting a work acquaintance for drinks. Gwen asked if it was male or female. Mike smiled, but wouldn't say.

Gwen and I sat on the back deck and enjoyed the cool evening air. We talked about our upcoming trip and she told about some of the holiday activities her family typically enjoyed. There was a skating pond on their farm. They had horses and an old-fashioned sleigh. On New Year's Day, they would build a big bonfire near the skating pond and spend the afternoon outside with all of her family and many of the neighbors joining them. Her father's studio was a concerted barn that overlooked the pond. Anyone that wanted to get out of the cold could go inside - provided they only went into the kitchen and sitting room. His workshop was off-limits unless he invited you in.

When she ran out of things to tell me about, I changed the subject to the logistics of the trip. Gwen was traveling light. She only needed to bring clothes to wear while traveling. I still needed to get my winter clothing and boots from my father's house and would have to bring a trunk. I reminded her that I had to meet my father in Boston a few days before Christmas and there was the meeting with the lawyer. She still wanted to spend that day with me in Boston. I assured her I looked forward to it.

Eventually, I had to tell Gwen about the house. I didn't expect it to be a problem. 'Gwen, I have something I need to tell you about,' I began. 'I bought a house. In fact, I bought this house from Kate.'

Gwen looked at me with a blank expression. Finally, she asked me, 'When did you do that?' Why did you buy it?

'It's why Kate visited unexpectedly. The closing was the business she had. I bought it because I like the house. Because you live there. Because I want to live there with you. Maybe not right away, but eventually.'

Gwen hesitated before she continued. I could see the wheels turning as she considered my responses. 'Did you get the money from your father? Why didn't you tell me?' she asked.

'No, it was my money. My mother left me some money. I'm not sure why I didn't say anything before now. I guess I just had to work some things out in my own mind. Mostly because I've been uneasy about the money. It was part of my mother's life insurance.'

Gwen didn't say anything for a few minutes. When she spoke, I thought sounded a little annoyed. 'You know you can tell me about things that bother you? I want to know when something is bothering you.'

'I know, Gwen. But I had to think about the money and come to terms with it on my own. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of it. And there are some more issues that will come up when I go see the lawyer in Boston. I'll talk to you about it all. But not for a while because I don't really know everything yet.'

'OK, Jonas. But talk to me. I want to help if I can. Your problems should be my problems, too.'

I decided it was time to show Gwen some of what was bothering me. 'Let's take a walk. I can show you something that maybe you've noticed and explain why it bothers me.'

We went out to the street and I guided her down the street, away from campus. 'What do you see?' I asked.

Gwen looked around. 'I see a nice street with a bunch of nice houses. Some are a little run down but not bad. I see bicycles and toys in the yards. Cars in the driveways. What am I looking for, Jonas?'

'Did you notice the "For Sale" signs?' I asked.

'Yes, I saw them. What about them? Why are they important?' she wanted to know.

'All these houses are for sale for the same reason. The men who bought them for their families didn't come home from war, like your brother. Or they came home like Jessica's husband. While they were risking their lives, I was safe in Switzerland attending university. Now their widows and wives can't afford to keep the houses and are trying to sell them before the banks foreclose.'

'Jonas, that's not your fault. You didn't kill their husbands. You're not going to take their homes.'

'I know. The embassy kept me hidden at school and then university. They made me stay in Switzerland because it was dangerous to try to get me stateside. I was protected from the war. I got special treatment. I got a university education while others my age fought and died. That doesn't seem fair to me.'

Gwen remained silent for a moment. 'You're right, Jonas. It isn't fair. These men didn't come home. My brother didn't come home. But it was out of your control. Your presence in the war wouldn't have changed anything. What you should do is figure out how to make sure there was good reason to keep you safe. Remember how the war with Japan ended? Physicists are going to be much more important now. Maybe that's where it all comes together.'

Gwen was right. Perhaps I wasn't looking at all this in the right light. Not even my father had been able to affect how I'd been puzzling over all this. I needed to talk to Gwen about my problems more often.

The next day I collected my winter clothes from my father's house. We had an early dinner at the outdoor hamburger joint and walked around his neighborhood while we talked. He told me where to meet him in Boston and we agreed on a time.

carrteun
carrteun
941 Followers