All Comments on 'Going Out With Daddy Ch. 05'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot

but got kinda creepy with that fantasy of him wanting pre-pubescent girls. I know, just a fantasy, but makes me a little ill when all you see in the news is missing underage girls with male family member as suspects and possible sexual involvement...ugh. So now...Carol's plan comes to fruition for what???

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
well done fantasy

I've been waiting for this chapter,and wasn't disapointed.A well written incest story,but with a very loving feel to it.I'm very interested in to what the mother really wanted,and why she set her husband up for fucking his daughter.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
you're terrific

love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Steamy!

Absolutely smokin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Smoooookin!

I'm very disappointed that he didn't spend his first moments in bed enjoying the taste of her pussy . That would have driven her crazy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot!

One of the best i've read. Full of tease. Hot! More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
10, 9, 8, ...?

"Eighteen"

"Seventeen?"

"Sixteen?"

"Fifteen?"

"Fourteen? 10, 9, 8, ...

Up to that point, I was immersed in an enjoyably erotic story, but pedo by any other name... ruined my involvement!

Leaving that portion of the story out would have kept me hooked to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
out fuckin standing

keep it going, i'm sure mom and step son will add to the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GOING OUT WITH Daddy

loved it. until U brought it to 14

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
perfect

was perfect!!! need to finish it with mom and dad and daughter together at last.

sexydad50sexydad50about 15 years ago
Even HOTTER!

So hot, so teasing so good! Better than last chapter.

Adams64Adams64over 14 years ago
made me cummmm sooo hard

i personally loved the countdown :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
such a wonderful story

i have to say....honestly one of the best stories i've read on this site. you have an ability to capture all facets of the "Father-Daughter" fantasy, blending them together with care. so many stories written within this particular fantasy fail to address many of what really seems to drive the fantasy, or focus to heavily on one or two. the unique bond between a father and his daughter, the love that a parent feels for his or her child, the feelings a daughter feels towards her father, the archetypes pushing sexual tension. your's manages to touch them all. bravo.....what a great story!

and really....so fucking hot, haha :)

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
So Very Hot!

What a great story series! Character build up and sexual tension so high ,you can feel it as you read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lol, they always suspect a family member first. I didn't think it creepy though, every dad and brother that has a cute daughter/sister has had that thought dance in their head at some point, either fleetingly or frequently. For most it stays the fantasy. Of course any kind of reality could hardly match the fantasy. For brothers, well they're just constantly horny bastards. They think of sex constantly, fitting anything else in is a chalkenge, lol. For dads, I think it's more the innocence of the age than anything, not having been jaded, burned and twisted by life and screwed up men in the world yet. Trusting and open. Of course a hot, curvy nubile body doesn't hurt the fantasy though, lol.

I think mom's after another child that she can't have, so she's improvising! Lol.

SerenityMoon50SerenityMoon50over 2 years ago

Wow! This is amazingly detailed and so incredibly hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous