All Comments on 'Going To the Edge'

by VWSinger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shockingly good

Please continue to write. I love bdsm stories that are powerful without being abusive. Lovely job

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Surprised

When i first started i thought, this is in the wrong place, non con or fetish may be the better option, I'm still not sure it's BDSM but I'm very glad i read it.

Knife play is and always has been a hard limit for me, yet the way you wrote encouraged me to read more and on finishing the story i was left wishing it was longer. Well done and thank you for broadening my horizons.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Suprised

I started reading this more out of curiousity, knowing I wouldn't finish, just wanting to see how horrific it was. Imagine my suprise that I not only finished it, but enjoyed the writing. You did a good job with a hard (no pun intended) subject and while it did nothing for me on the sex side, I'm sure it will appeal to some. Well done story.

VWSingerVWSingeralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author response

Thanks for the kind messages. The story was written in response to a challenge/request by some friends in a BDSM forum, and it seemed a waste not to share it.

I'm pretty busy writing erotica and SF fiction for publication, so I don't have a lot of spare time to write new short stories, but I do have a collection of stories that I wrote in the past and I will post them here since there appears to be interest in my sort of stories and I'm happy to share when I can.

Thanks again.

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
Read with one eye covered

I wasn't certain what to expect at the start and then read on with a "flight"stance. I'm with bears lady, it doesn't do much for me personally as erotic fuel but i love the courage, respect and consent demonstrated. Extremely well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous