Going To the Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VWSinger
VWSinger
13 Followers

The pleasure glowed in her mind like a lighthouse in the middle of a storm of pain, and she focused herself fiercely upon it, searching with her fingers for the elusive wisps of her orgasm. Hugo's lips and tongue felt amazingly good, perhaps because of the pain and not despite of it. She was surprised when he didn't stop, licking and caressing as she played with herself, all the while aware of the cold steel resting upon her arched back. Then she felt it. "I'm going to come. May I come?" she asked, remembering something she had read in a piece of BDSM erotica.

Hugo grinned and took his lips from her arse hole. "You may. But remember we aren't done." Then he placed his lips back upon her tightly squeezed orifice, framed by the fine lines of glistening red.

Suddenly, impossibly, she was coming, and her screams of pain and pleasure bounced off the walls of the small room as her hips rocked and shuddered.

Hugo watched her come, enjoying what he had created, and he waited until she had rubbed the last shudder from her clitoris before he patted her hip, picked up his knife, and said, "Turn over. Time for me to play with your cunt." She didn't hesitate and he nodded in approval when she rolled smoothly onto her back and drew her thighs up and apart without being told to do so. He was even more pleased when she spread the lips of her still spasming cunt apart. He licked her, running his tongue slowly over her cunt, all the way from the clenching hole and up to her clitoris.

Caroline moaned softly in delight, and then lifted her head to look into his eyes.

He smiled. "Don't worry. I always keep my word."

She smiled back. "And I shall keep mine. Here is my cunt. Take whatever you want. I'll try my best to be good for you."

He patted her thigh. "I know you will." He brushed her inner labia apart and brushed their inner surfaces with his finger tip. "First here and here."

She adjusted her grip so that the soft lips were pulled taut, and then she nodded. She closed her eyes when she felt the edge of the blade touch. There was a slight tugging and then pain flared bright. She bit her lip and her face darkened as she strained to remain absolutely still while he cut her cunt.

The cuts were the deepest yet, but still they were barely skin deep. That was where the nerves were and it was all he needed to do to hurt her cunt the way he desired. There was more blood, but mostly because of the abundance of blood vessels in the places he was cutting. The wounds would heal, mostly without any scarring. But for now, a beautiful young woman was holding her cunt open for him to use his knife on her in any way he liked. It was a sensual rush more powerful that any drug or alcoholic drink could give, and her cries were the sweetest sounds he had ever heard.

She held herself still for four light radiating cuts on each of her inner labia. The pain made her dizzy, but somehow it was so intensely, overwhelmingly sensual that she felt completely lost. The cutting stopped and she opened her eyes and she saw him waiting for her. She took a deep breath, lifted her head and gasped when she saw the sheen of blood. "Where next?" she asked with dry hot lips.

His finger touched her cunt hole. "Here. Open it for me."

She shifted her fingers lower, and pulled outwards, ignoring the raw pulsing pain in her labia, until she was satisfied that she had spread her vaginal opening as wide as she could manage without putting fingers inside of herself. "Are you going to cut me ... inside? Cut my vagina?"

Hugo shook his head. His finger touched the circle of her vaginal orifice. "Top, bottom, left, right. Four cuts. Ready?"

She inhaled, gathered her nerve, and nodded. It was frightening. The knife was at the very core of her womanhood. He could ruin her with a single stroke of that terrible blade. The chill metal touched, the edge upwards. The tiny pressure. She whimpered, but her fingers didn't waver. The slight tug, and the familiar burning sting made her vaginal muscles clench.

He had nicked the opening at the top and he watched the redness well up. He flipped the blade over. Now the bottom. Again the tiny, superbly controlled movement of hand and fingers. Her gasp when he hurt her. More blood. The left, and then to the right. Her chest was heaving, lifting her breasts up and down and waving her nipples, still stiff, at him. He unfastened his trousers, unzipped his fly with his free hand, careful not to stain the fabric with blood, and let his trousers fall along with his underpants.

Caroline saw what he had done, and felt a rush of relief and satisfaction. She had done it. She had endured and survived, and everything was going to be all right. She knew there was one more trial, but she didn't care. She knew that she could do it. The head of his cock touched her wounded vaginal opening and she hissed in pain, but she smiled when she felt his hardness enter her. He didn't have to tell her the last place that the edge would visit. Silently she moved her fingers once more, this time carefully pulling the fleshy hood back from her clitoris. One last time their eyes met. "There she is. I give her to you." She was surprised by the gentleness of his smile.

"This will hurt."

She nodded. "I know. It's all right. I'm ready." His cock went deeper, about half way in, and then with her head straining she watched as the gleaming edge approached her clitoris. Very gently, the razor sharp blade rested itself on her exposed and defenceless bud. She saw his fingers move, and the knife edge stroked the tip of her clitoris. Pain exploded in her loins and her vagina gripped his cock as if she might crush it. She watched again as he laid the knife aside on the table. Together they watched as a droplet of blood welled up from the tip of her clitoris. Her teeth squeaked as she ground them together while his fingertip approached the tiny wounded organ.

Then he began to brush his finger over her clit from side to side, masturbating her but also stretching and rubbing the tiny wound. The agony made her vagina spasm and convulse, massaging his cock in a way she didn't believe possible, and she felt him come inside of her, jet after jet of his semen flowing into her body. Even though he just held his finger tip in contact with her clitoris, she used the movement of her hips to rub the tiny cut against it as he came, forcing her vagina to contract in a way that she could never have managed voluntarily. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her. She licked her lips and said, "Paid in full?", and grinned when he nodded.

***

Back in Hugo's office, she stood in front of his desk once more. The knife was folded and lay beside the notebook. "Thank you."

Hugo tilted his head. "For?"

"For not hurting me worse than you did. For keeping your word. For saving my sister."

He nodded. "I respect loyalty and courage. And you're damned sexy when you're bleeding." He grinned. He watched her turn to go, and then said, "I could lend you the money to pay off your mortgage."

She raised her eyebrows incredulously. "And how would I afford your rates?"

He grinned. "We could work something out."

Caroline glanced at the door to the other room. "You mean ...? You've got to be crazy to think I would ... " Then she thought about being free of the monthly loan payments and what it would mean for the business. Very slowly, she turned and sat down in front of him. "I would need some time to heal first ... "

Hugo nodded. "Of course. Come back when you're ready, and we can talk ... business."

Caroline looked at the folded knife, winced at a bolt of pain from her cunt, and then nodded as she began to laugh. "Business."

VWSinger
VWSinger
13 Followers
12