Going Where No Man Has Gone Before Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coated my cock and penetrated her hole in a single thrust.

I went balls deep, no mercy. She screamed into the pillow, thrashing about like a fish that had been speared.

Then, I started pounding her ass on my way to my final orgasm of the night.

Akiko responded by pushing back, by fucking me back.

Her hands found her clit and she began to masturbate. She was wanting to cum yet again.

After a few minutes of hard thrusting I pulled out completely and slapped her on the ass and said "Suck."

Without hesitation she licked at my cock furiously to restore my full erection.

I pulled her off of me and said "It's time for me to finish."

She assumed the position again, spread her cheeks and I continued my quest to cum.

I came deep into her ass, coating her cavern, groaning at the pleasure she brought me.

I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. Without hesitation Akiko began to clean me with her mouth. She was as tender as I had been determined.

She looked at me and said "Thank you Master for coming in my pussy, mouth and ass tonight. Did I please you?"

I smiled and said "Yes sweetheart you did, let's get some sleep; you have a big day tomorrow."

++++

I woke up at my customary time, 5:30am, but opted to skip my work out. I dozed off having requested a 7:30am wake up call.

When I awoke, face buried in a pillow, Akiko was rimming me, a very pleasant way to be greeted.

I reacted by lifting my ass which allowed my balls to drop, providing access by fingers, lips and tongue.

Akiko started to tongue my balls. Now this is how you should wake up in Vegas.

I didn't have to say this, but I did: "Honey what are you doing to me?"

I could hear a smile in her voice as she said, "Master, I must replenish your juice for today. For my pussy, mouth and ass."

I laid there in bliss while Akiko did her heavenly work.

Finally I said "Akiko please go brush your teeth and come back to bed and just snuggle with me."

Once again my hard cock found its familiar place in her welcoming warm crack and my hands were filled to overflowing as I held her fantastic mounds.

I whispered to her, "Just rest with me sweetie I am so tired."

I fell asleep and Akiko snuggled with me until the wakeup call came.

When Akiko took the wakeup call I was in a San Francisco fog. The summer fog is the worst, read what Mark Twain said about it.

Groggy; so tired I couldn't move. Couldn't think, either. I felt helpless, worn out. Totally exhausted. Even if there had been a fire in the hotel, I would not been able to move.

Hanging up the phone she rolled over and kissed me good morning, pushed me onto my back, pulled down the covers and sat between my legs.

"Master, I wish to pleasure you this morning, will you permit me?"

I offered a weak smile, still exhausted from work, stress, travel, lack of sleep and love making. I nodded my approval. And closed my eyes.

She gently covered my eyes with a towel and said, "Master please relax and rest."

For the next while Akiko made love to my cock. She was in no hurry. The way she teased me was if she was worshipping my penis. She used her mouth, her tongue, her lips, her throat, her nipples and breasts, and her fingers.

I don't think I have ever been as hard or as big as I was that morning as she pleasured me.

When I came, I erupted deep down her throat, the most intense and incredible orgasm I had with her to the point in our relationship. I know I fully and completely emptied my balls into her that morning.

She sucked every drop out of me. Swallowing everything.

Akiko then rolled me over, kissed my cheek and said "Master, you sleep and I will take care of things this morning."

She left me lying naked face down on the big bed. I dozed off. Into a deep sleep.

I awoke to the very nice feeling of oiled hands rubbing my back. This is another great way to wake up in Vegas. Still half asleep, I whispered "Akiko that massage feels great and honey, what time is it?"

In response I got a slap on my bare ass!

"I'm not Akiko" Susan laughed.

"And I'm not your honey either! But I could be if you play your cards right."

She slapped my bare ass again, playfully.

Before I could say anything or respond, Susan sat down on the back of my thighs.

I could feel her pussy hair tickling me.

I wondered what color it was.

I hoped strawberry like her hair.

Funny what goes through your mind at a time like this.

Her long hair teased my neck as she leaned forward.

Her nipples caressed my back. Her breasts felt bigger than I thought they were. Underestimating pays off sometimes.

I knew she wore a 34D size bra but maybe they had grown a bit. Or wore the wrong bra size.

Whispering into my right ear, Susan asked, "You can feel I'm naked, right sugar?"

"Yes" I said, as she oiled hands started working on my neck and the tops of my shoulders. It felt great.

"Are you in a hurry to be anywhere this weekend Jack?"

I said "No, no hurry at all."

"Good" she said, "So let's forget about the time and just enjoy ourselves, okay?"

I replied, "That sounds nice."

"So, how many women are you sleeping with right now, three? Monica, Lisa and Akiko, right?"

I nodded yes, not volunteering anything like a good witness on the stand.

Susan didn't know about Kathy, Sonia, Michelle, Diana or Kim and I wasn't volunteering those names.

Her massage felt damn good.

"Do they know about one another?" Susan asked softly in my ear, following through like a good prosecutor. A good prosecutor never asks a question they do not know the answer to.

I shook my head no, but silently thanking her for the continuing massage and the fact that she was naked. I liked feeling her pubic hair on my butt. And her tits on my back. Her nipples were making a positive impression too, they were hard.

Susan kissed my ear. "So, it's our little secret, right Jack?"

"Yes, Susan, we should keep that between us. Please." My eyes still closed.

Wait a minute was she blackmailing me? Yes, no, maybe. Shit, this could turn into a frigging nightmare. My brain was too tired to think beyond that thought.

Silence as Susan continued her great massage of my back.

I'm thinking, Man, I need to wake up to this more often. Maybe I should get a massage at 5am and then work out at 5:30am.

Or a massage at 5:30 and workout at 6am.

Who could I get to do that?

And, despite the amazing treatment I'd had earlier from Akiko I was starting to get aroused again.

Susan leaned down again, her hair tickling my face and her hard nipples stabbing me in the back again, and whispered to me, "I understand you're good at shaving pussies."

She planted another kiss on my ear.

I smiled and nodded, "Pretty good, but far from perfect."

"Jack, will you shave me? Would you be 'up' for that?" she softly laughed into my ear as she wiggled her pussy hair against my ass, sending visuals from my ears to my brain to my now very hard dick.

"Yes" I replied, "I can do that. I'd like to do that."

I'd say yes to anything at this point. I'd fucking vote for Alec Baldwin for President in 2020 if Susan asked me right now. I'd even donate money. Give a speech. Put a bumper sticker on my car. Go door to door.

Susan kissed the side of my face and then she whispered "I'm looking forward to it."

Silence again as the massage continued. This was a fucking great massage.

Susan kissed my ear and whispered "Jack, I heard you eat pussy like a pro, is that true?"

I smiled again and whispered back in a tone of conspiracy "No woman has ever complained and they all ask me to do it again, so I must be doing something right."

Silence as Susan worked on my shoulder blades, where I have world famous knots created by stress.

I winced as Susan continued her magic. This went on for a few minutes. Several winces. From me.

I'm thinking where is this going? Then I thought, who cares, I'm in Vegas with a naked girl who is giving me a world class massage, she wants me to shave her pussy, God please let it be strawberry red, please God let it be red, I've never seen a red bush in person before.

She leaned over again, ran her tongue in my ear which started an electric shock from my head to my cock and I could hear a smile in her voice when she softly said, "Would you be open to, you know, helping me out with that? The pussy eating."

At that I opened both of my eyes and said, "You want me to eat your pussy?"

Susan kissed my cheek and then ran her tongue around my ear, sending another shock wave to my dick.

She said, "Yes, I do. Not just one time Jack, maybe every day. How would you like to make me feel real good, you know with that big, hard tongue of yours on my stiff clit?"

Eyes closed, I answered her by saying, "I'd love to make you feel good Susan."

"So, you find me attractive Jack?"

"Very. From the moment I first laid eyes on you. You're stunning."

Susan bent down again and kissed the side of my face.

Then more silence as this wonderful stress reducing, warm oil massage continued by an extremely hot and beautiful woman who was naked and talking to me about having me shave her pussy and use my tongue on her clit to bring her the ultimate joy, what the French call the little death.

I was pretty fucking hard despite having my balls emptied not long ago by Akiko.

Oh shit, Akiko! Where is she? What if she catches me with Susan!

My sudden thoughts of sheer terror were interrupted by Susan.

"This is hard for me Jack; you know I never asked for anything from anyone before. I want to be closer to you and play a bigger part of your life. When I heard what you were doing for those three women, I got jealous and wanted to know why you didn't ask me to do those things with you."

She took a deep breath.

She continued, "I wanted to spend the night with you last night, I wanted you to fuck me and cum in my pussy. When I got back to my room last night I cried myself to sleep. I wanted you to lick my pussy until I screamed in pleasure. I wanted to be the one you slept with, the one you woke up with."

I heard Susan choke up.

"Jack, please do not make me beg to be one of your princesses. Please ..."

For a second there was silence and then I felt a tear run down the side of my face.

It was a tear from Susan.

She sobbed, and more tears fell, until she got her composure back. It took a few minutes.

She felt good lying on top of me. I could get used to it.

Susan stayed hugging me; she was waiting for an answer.

Her body felt great. And I knew she'd be a great fuck --- if she fucked guys.

Through closed my eyes I said, "You already are one of my princesses honey, and I already love you Susan, but doesn't your interest in women pose a problem? A conflict?"

Susan didn't answer that question.

She said instead, "I have a secret that I have only shared with one other person but I trust you that you will keep it to yourself. Can you keep my secret Jack?"

I said "Yes, you can trust me to keep your secrets, you know that."

Susan whispered into my ear, "I'm a virgin."

I opened my eyes in disbelief and said, "I'm listening."

She said, "Yes, I've had sex with a couple of girls but never a man. I lost my cherry riding a horse. I've sucked a few cocks. But, I never met a man I cared enough about to have sex with, until now. I was attracted to you from the start. You were smart and funny when you were my student and I liked it when you practiced on me. I loved it when you had your hands on me. I can't tell you how many times I've cum dreaming of you massaging every inch of my nude body and then the two of us making love. I get wet just thinking about it."

It was true, she was getting moist. I could also smell a faint odor of female arousal.

Susan continued, "Then, when I came to your house and got drunk and fell into the pool, you took care of me. Other guys would have taken advantage of me but you watched out for me. You took me to breakfast and got me started on a new life. And, Jack, I appreciate the money more than you can imagine. You invested in me more than anyone else. You are really my hero and I love you. I asked you about repaying you and you said I didn't have to. Well, I want to."

I nodded, my eyes closed, "Go on."

"Jack, I want to give you a gift, I want you to have me, in every way, so I can be one of your princesses. Would you like that, to be my first love? Because I want you to be my first lover, Jack. I want you in my pussy and in my ass and in my mouth."

I was so hard it was getting uncomfortable. This was a wet dream coming true.

I said, "Susan, there's only room for one person at the top in any relationship and I want to make sure you understand I'm the alpha dog in this one. So when I ask you to do something you'll do it without pushing back?"

Susan said, "When we went out to breakfast that morning I thought that the issue was settled."

To which she added, "Jack, whatever you say goes. Starting right this moment."

I thought about this and figured I would put Susan through some tests to see if she meant what she said but I had in my mind Susan licking a lot of pussy while I watched. That would be something I could get into. Not to degrade her but I do think she would enjoy it, plus getting licked would appeal to her too.

Susan moved down my body and got arrayed so she was sitting between my legs, I was spread out and totally exposed as she looked at my ass.

Then she did something that genuinely surprised me.

She started kissing my ass, a somewhat new experience for me. I started laughing and she spanked me and said "Quit laughing at me I'm trying to be a good girl and show you that you're the boss. I'm kissing your ass, because you like having your ass kissed. Do you like it licked too?"

With that Susan spread my cheeks very tenderly and lowered her tongue to my starfish where she rimmed me all the while massaging my lower back and butt.

I groaned in approval at her very sexual massage technique and after she had spent some quality time there she lifted her head up and laughing said, "How am I doing boss? Or, would you rather I call you Master?"

I groaned again and said "You're hired" and she continued with her mouth and tongue and lips.

She lifted her head up and said, "Master, do you like the way I am licking your asshole?"

I replied, "Yes, Susan, please don't stop."

But her hands moved to my cock and balls while she continued to rim me. Curiosity got the better of her.

Then she lifted her head and said, "What do we have here Master?" teasing me as she found and fondled my manhood.

She stroked me and continued to rim me and I was in heaven. I didn't want her to stop.

Just then my phone pinged announcing I had a new text message. I asked Susan to please hand me the phone. It was from Akiko. It read:

'Master please enjoy Susan's virgin pussy as many times as you like today. But please keep your big beautiful cock away from her virgin ass until I meet with you. I am at the pool, the cabana is great and the hotel GM wants to meet with you. Thank you for sending me the yummy UNLV coed Dana to put oil on me today. I'll make sure she covers all my crevices! And when Susan arrives, I want to oil her up. Love to you. Be gentle. A.'

I had forgotten about inviting Dana to be with us at the pool. She was the carpet cleaner that took care of Lisa and Diana a few weekends back. I had a vision of Dana licking Akiko until she screamed and then having her 69 with Susan and then maybe Susan and Akiko having at each other while I took care of Dana. I couldn't leave Dana high and dry.

I wasn't sure if Dana was into cocks but I suspected she liked chicks and dicks. Well, we'd find out after the pool closed this afternoon.

All these carnal thoughts got me even bigger and harder, if that was possible.

Susan was curious but didn't ask about the message.

But she asked me, "Please turnover Master" and I did, very slowly, keeping my eyes closed.

She was sitting between my spread legs, nude.

The first words out of her mouth were "Oh My God it's huge!"

Instinctively she reached out to touch my rock hard penis.

She was amazed at my unit.

She looked at me and smiled and said "Very, very impressive Master, no wonder you have so many female friends and admirers."

Susan continued, "I'm looking forward to getting to know this part of you much, much better Master."

She licked her lips. Susan then kissed the tip, swirling her tongue and I groaned and my hips left the bed.

Susan laughed and said, "Master, I can see and hear I am pleasing you."

She then excused herself and went into the bathroom.

In all of our dealings, I had only seen Susan topless in the photo she had texted me the morning after we went out to breakfast.

She walked back into the bedroom naked, and lying on my back, I saw her totally nude for the first time.

My brain was working properly that morning because it took a nanosecond from the time my eyeballs saw her until my cock visibly jumped.

Susan noticed the movement and the stiffening and smiled and said, "I'm pleased I have made such a positive impression on you, Master."

Her body was to die for. Of course, I knew this already but to see it in person, and to be able to fondle, kiss, lick, rub, touch, tease, slap, bite and spank it was almost too much to handle.

She was tanned in all the right places.

Not a blemish on her body.

Susan's bush was the strawberry blonde I had hoped it would be. It was furry and in need of a trimming before she could put on one of her new suits.

I guessed her hair grew back quickly because she had been in Vegas just a few weeks before and she had been trimmed down to a tiny strip. Or so I thought.

The proportions of her body were classic for a swimsuit model, and perfect for sex.

I took all this in, my cock waving in the breeze and she smiled and said, "Do you like what you see, Master?"

I nodded and twirled my hand so I could see her ass, and she turned around to give me the 360.

Susan laughed at me and said, "Now that I have your full and undivided attention, Master, I think we both have some itches that need scratching."

I looked up and her and said, "You are stunningly beautiful Susan."

She came right up, bent down, her breasts dangling and kissed me. She was a fantastic kisser and she held my head.

We had kissed a couple of times before but this was a lover's kiss.

She offered her breasts to me when our lips parted. I touched, pulled, kissed, nipped and sucked at her orbs. I got harder as a result.

Susan said to me, "Master, I'll love you ten times more than you'll love me. I'll do anything you ask me to do. Anything. And I'll prove it to you starting right now."

With that she returned to sitting between my legs and started getting my cock wet with her mouth and tongue and lips. Once again, I was in heaven on earth.

My eyes were still closed as I enjoyed Susan's efforts. Aside from her licking and sucking the room was silent.

I broke the spell by sharing with Susan that "You know that each lady I am with takes it in all three holes."

Susan kept at her sucking, nodding, saying "I know Master. Akiko and Monica told me."

I asked her, "How do you feel about this going into your ass every time we're together. Because you have a great ass and I want to fuck it."

Susan looked up at me and said "I've never had a cock up my ass before Master."

She French kissed my tip and I groaned again in pleasure. My cock went a bit deeper into her mouth; it felt fantastic.

"But Master, when you fuck my ass it will be the tightest, hottest, slickest best piece of ass you'll ever have."

My cock jumped at that news.

Susan laughed.

"As for head, I'm not good at deep throat but if you'll be patient I'll learn to be very, very good at it. And I'll always swallow, Master."